Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:09 pm
User Image

Nero

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Nero groan from being hug by Vergil, he gave himself a bored look. He felt relief that he's okay, "Yeah, I'm glad you are okay dad. Even though I thought I would call him Uncle Dante to scare him for feeling so old." he said until he made a sarcastic tone to tease his uncle. "I have to check Kyrie and see she's awake." he told them, waiting to be released.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:18 pm
Dante got an anime vein."Did he just call me old?"asked Dante as soon as Nero left to check on Kyrie."Vergil...I need to tell you something."
Vergil looked at his twin."What's wrong,Dante?"asked Vergil.
"Kyrie is missing!"said Dante."And I don't think I can keep ignoring Nero's questions about her!"
"Okay...okay calm down."said Vergil.
"I can't calm down...what if Nero goes into berserker mode?!"asked Dante.
"Then I don't know."replied Vergil.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:41 pm
User Image

Nero

After that happen, they can hear him scream, "KYRIE~" and it seems Dark Nero tries to appear. The door is open as it showed Nero laying around as he's surrounded by the black feathers and crying in sorrow. On his Devil Bringer, he's holding her necklace that he gave her in Festival.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:01 am
Dante and Vergil heard Nero's scream and ran to the room and saw him crying."Nero come on don't cry...we'll find her,promise."said Vergil.
"Yeah,kid...we'll find her."said Dante."We'll bring her back safe and sound,right Vergil?
"Right."said Vergil.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:10 am
User Image

Nero

Nero continue to sob and laying around, until he heard the twins they will find her. However they made a huge mistake, Nero stop crying and slowly stood up and look at them in dark mode, "You guys knew she's kidnapped..." he said slightly anti-social, until he's gone berserk change into Dark Nero, but this is very different because his love for her, so he can control his dark side, "You... Why didn't you guys tell me!" he yelled as his iris turn glowing burning red and blue aura were around him.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:16 am
"W-We were going to but Vergil didn't know about it...and Lady told me to keep it a secret so don't blame us!"said Dante.
"N-Now c-calm down son...and lets think of a plan that we can use to find her."said a shakened Vergil.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:57 am
User Image

Nero

Dark Nero, still urging by romantic feelings for Kyrie, listen to them and heard Lady told Dante to keep it a secret from him. He gasp a little as his Dark side begin to calm down, "So Lady knew first, but how do we find Kyrie, and look at this mess, a lot of black feathers laying around?" he ask them and looking around the black feathers laying on the his grandparents room.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:29 am
"Hey don't ask us."said Dante and Vergil at the same time.
"They're a clue to whom ever kidnapped Kyrie."said Vergil.
"Let me guess..."started Dante."To the library."
Vergil looked at Dante."How did you know I was going to say that?"asked Vergil.
"It's cause I know my twin well."said Dante."A little too well."
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:53 am
User Image

Nero

He did an anime sweatdrop from their response, Nero is having a light mood-swing about Kyrie's disappearance and look at the necklace as he put it in his jeans pocket. He listen to Vergil until Dante mention the Library, he scoff loudly, "I'm not interested in bullsh*t, but if this feather help us to lead us to Kyrie... then we will tear this guy apart." he said in dark tone and rush out to the Library, he really needs to find her and fast.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:39 am
Dante and Vergil both got an anime sweat drop after hearing Nero's dark voice and seen him rush to the Library.
"He kind of takes after you Dante."said Vergil as he walked to the door.
"Sure but He has your personality,Dear Brother."said Dante.
Vergil gained an anime vein."Don't you ever call me Dear Brother again."said Vergil."Or I will kill you!"
"Alrighty then Dear Sister."said Dante as he ran out the door so fast that Vergil didn't even have time to grab his brother's neck.Vergil started to chase Dante."Dante you b*sturd...I'm going to kill you!"shouted Vergil.
Dante went and passed Nero."Run away!"shouted Dante.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:58 am
User Image

Nero

He sees Dante ran pass him, Nero look back and sees Vergil is running after him, but he thinks his dad will go after him too. Nero quickly use a sprint and laughing so hard (look at second panel and imagine him without a pizza), "Catch us, if you can Dad!" he shouts and continue to run to the Library.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:08 pm
Dante saw Nero running along side him laughing."Oh if only you knew what I told him."said Dante.
Vergil saw his son take off running and laughing.Did Dante tell him?thought Vergil.
Vergil started to catch up to Nero and Dante.
Dante looked behind him and saw that Vergil was on their tail so Dante put on an extra burst of speed."You can't catch me!...you can't catch me!"said Dante.
Vergil growled."Dante! I swear I will kill you!"shouted Vergil.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:31 pm
User Image

Kyrie

"Nero, you're you and it's you I want to be with...

Credo walk out to Twin's parents room and set Nero on the bed, helping him recover his counsious. Kyrie walked out and look at her boyfriend as she grasp his devil bringer, hoping he's alright, but she sneezed from the cold. Credo look at his sister, he sigh about her deep worry and patting on her head.

"... I don't know anyone who is as human as you are."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:46 pm
Dante walked through the portal and walked to his brother's room and laid him down on his bed.Dante ran over to the hall closet to get the bandages.Dante went back to his brother's room and bandages Vergil's leg.There that should stop the flow of blood,I hope...I'll call a doctor tomorrow.thought Dante as he went to check on Kyrie's wounds."Hey Kyrie...how are your wounds?"asked Dante.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:04 pm
User Image

Kyrie

"Nero, you're you and it's you I want to be with...

Credo faded back to afterlife to let his sister answer, Kyrie look at Dante, she's still worry about Nero. She look at her left upper arm, it was bleeding so badly, "It's bad, I have some bruises on my side. I don't remember how I got to different places." she replied, then she sneezed from the cold.

"... I don't know anyone who is as human as you are."

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games