Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply London
Big Ben Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image
╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

User Image

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

As he grabbed her hand, he smiled, thinking really hard on where they should travel to. He then thought about it and smiled brightly,"We could go to Destiny Islands. I love the beach."
He then heard the door nock several times, a angry male voice appearing out of the door in which was yelling about how their credit card had exspired in which made him worried,"I'd be best to L-l-l-Leave now."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:36 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena nodded happily at the thought of going to an Island. When she herd the man her left eye twitched and she shook her head. " I swear there is no need for that type of person in the world. " She said as she got up and went back into the bathroom to get changed. After she got out she nodded at him and smiled. " Lead the way."

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Drake nodded, waiting for her to get changed. Once she did, he picked her up with both hands, running toward the open window, jumping out of it in stunning speed. He then began to run really quickly, leaving a trail of dust behind him as they went to the island.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image

User Image

~Xx~Baiser_Da_La_Mort~xX~

Rubble dropped as a dark human-like shadow appeared in the hole within the Big Ben, the power of darkness consumming his body whole. With his hands glowing with orange aura that looked like flames, the man dropped down, landing quietly, without a scrach on the pavement in which he just smiled, seeing the civilions looking toward him with eyes of amazement as they crowded around him. With a slight sigh, the man moved his hand up into the air, his fingers moving like he was constructing a orchestra. He smiled as the wondered what he was going to do next, only to see a blade form from his right arm, slicing a few civilions' heads clean off. Panic appeared which only made him smile with glee. With his left arm bloody from killing, the man disappeared within the shadows with a slight chuckle. As the people crowded back a few minutes later, showing that the mad man was gone, they looked around, trying to find him. A man then saw an Old lady standing in a alley way, walking away into the darkness with her walker. With a quick panic, the man ran to the lady, hoping she wouldn't get attacked by the mad man. To bad he didn't realize how much of a mistake he truly made. Within the dark alley, the man found the old lady behind him, amazed she can move that fast and with a small chuckle, a demonic blade appeared as her left arm, slicing the man's stomach to show the insides falling out. With loud screams, the old lady turned into that same dark man, whispering into the dieing man's ear,"Time...to feel the pain....of Blaze"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:35 pm
down the road, the transport carrying the Master and his TARDIS along with ten more army trucks were traveling to the prison until they ran into the cheos where they attempted to stop the mad man as they halted and opened fire  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Turning to see several squads opening fire at him, Blaze laughed as he made his right arm form into a shield, his left arm into a demonic blade. He then laughed as he ran toward them, his shield blocking most of the bullets as some went into his body. With a smile, he began to tworl around, slamming his shield into one of the soldier's face while his blade went threw a differen't one's chest as that same blade stabbed a different on from behind. With a laugh, he tworled around, creating a tornado effect which made most of the soldiers fall down either dead or severly hurt. With a smile, Drake walked toward the van, his eyes shinning with flames of chaos as he began to slice the pavement with his blade, wanting to tear that van in half to find the crazy man in the back.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"I am the Master"

as the chaos was going on outside, the Master took this oportunity to hypnotize all the soldiers in the van to reliese him and handing over his Laser Screwdriver and set the van on fire. as he exited the van, smoke escaped along with him as he saw Blaze standing here with a psycotic look on his face "thank you for that" he said as he walked away to the truck that held his TARDIS as the van exploded and the Master didnt even flinch "nice try Doctor ... but nothing can hold me for long" he said quietly to himself

"You will obey me"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image

User Image

As he chuckled, he looked at the injured men, smiling as he began cutting body parts one by one, his clothing covered in blood. With a large smile, he made his arms go back to normal, taking a leg and jumping up to the Big Ben's tower, taking a large bite out of it as he awaited for his light side to arrive.
Within moments later, he saw his light side, Drake, and two other people with him which only made him smile with even more glee, awaiting for him to find him.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"I am the Master"

flying to the site, he noticed a large fire "uh oh ... looks like we got a bond fire at ten oclock" he said as they aproached the large clock tower
looking up, he saw three figures flying towards the tower "well well ... this realy is breaking the laws of reality" he said as he fired up at them with the laser screwdriver

"You will obey me"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image

User Image

As he looked at the tower, wearing new clothing as he saw a elderly man firing a small weapon toward them. As he growled, he activated his Angelo Arm, grabbing a destroyed car that was still on fire and threw it at the old man, only to find that the car was split in half with a demonic blade. With a growl, Drake saw the man, seeing how this man looked very similar to himself. He groaned as he controled his light inside his heart, watching as Blaze got up, making his demonic blade turn back into a darker version of Drake's Angelo Arm. They then just stood there, angry at one another as they began to read eachother's movements before even fighting one another.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:21 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image
Athena new something bad would happen and she had to do something. She moved to grab Drakes arm but dropped her hand back to her side. He didn't remember her so she couldn't do what she used to. " Drake, don't do this. There's a reason why we're here."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"I am the Master"

"dont worry i got this" Mxy said as he bent reality and created an energy sheild around them "i think my way was safer"

the Master was growing impatiant as he looked at Blaze "i just got out and i dont want a certan Time Lord to descovered i escaped and am still here ... so if your gonna kill them do it quickly" he said as he ran into his TARDIS and got the coordanents ready

"You will obey me"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image

User Image

As he smiled, Blaze began to walk forward, a red spirit appearing behind him which was very similiar to Drake's spirit as he continued walking toward them, the power of the spirit already damaging the shield as they got closer. As the power grew, Blaze began throwing fireballs at the shield, making the cement melt underneith it which made him smile with a extreme passion. Drake then cracked his neck, his lighter spirit appearing behind them, his eyes glowing with the power of light.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:28 am
Athena Oshiro

User Image
Athena gazed at the two and felt anger at this person for attacking for no reason. She clenched her fist and suddenly her personality switched. Athena's eyes light put and she let out a loud laugh. " You wanna play games? Fine, let's play."

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:44 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"I am the Master"

"ok ... maybe i dont" Mxy said struggling to keep the sheild up and saw Athena change "you need to get him out of here quick"

seeing the scene unfold, the Master was flown back by Capt. Black who emediatly tackled him and knocked him out with a punch to the face "that's enough" Black said to Blaze as he had his pistol aimed at his head "i order you to surrened in the name of the Unified Intelligence Taskforce" he said as over tewnty soldiers aimed at Blaze

looking at the soldiers arive, Mxy zoomed around Drake and Athena faster and faster to get the dust in the air and quickly shoved them inside the tower "come to the tower she says .... it'll be less dangerous she says ... whoes bright idea was it to come here anyway ... and why am i even here ... uh oh-" he said as he remembered something important "i interfered in the affairs of 3-D's .... thats a very big no-no ... how they dont find out" he whispered to himself as he zoomed around the room to make sure it was safe but was still petrafied not of Blaze but of the someones higher than him

"You will obey me"

(sorta got an idea to justify why Mxy's gonna hang out with them, though it reqires the three being instantly brought to the 5th dimention)  
London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games