10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:54 am
User Image
User Image

"Shut Up..."

"clearly the ferret is the smartest of you both, i suggest you stop speaking in case you accidentally lower the IQ of the whole-" he said then noticed a strange sight: Heartless starting to flood the streets. he remembered something in the papers about these creatures and pulled out a British Military brand hand rifle "i suggest you be ready for battle" he said but a voice nearby surprised him "that little pea shooter wont work on heartless" said the voice of a young man nearby in a hooded pure white robe "oh ... and what do you suggest?" Sherlock said as the man flicked his wrist and suddenly Sherlock's gun was replaced with one obviously made from Blue-Rose materials "try that for spin Mr. Holmes"

"...You were thinking, it's annoying."

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:01 am
Sees a wanted poster of Falcon Denton and his thought, but seeing Falcon's face made a goddess nervous. Hearing his absent mind for not remember Sherlock's name, Miku sigh in dismay, "Just like Salamander," she mention Natsu, and witness Soul Collector, normal humans won't able to see a demon because of it's supernatural being, "A soul collector?" she said and wonder what's going on, knowing it belong to decrease priestess and late mother of Heroine of Realm, who beg the gods to let her walk in land of living, until she find a peace. Miku and Japanese Gods, earlier they want to send her to afterlife and the demon sorcerer broke the balance between life and death, knew Mitsuki want to be with her mother as they discuss about, so they agrees to let her live, until she finds a peace to return to afterlife. Witness group of Assassins lead by Kaito, until she saw the hordes of Heartless, this surprise her, "Heartless! I thought they disappeared since Xehanort's death." she cried out to see Heartless. She have to keep an eye on Kaito and his assassins, then she suddenly realize a Soul Collector is leading Kaito to leader.

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emyrs

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:40 am
User Image
User Image

✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

╔═════════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

Vin sighed as he watched the large heartless appear out of the sky, watching as the ship was anchored down around the coliseum. This made Vin growl softly before he lifted up his right hand, closing his eyes before a flash of light appeared. As the light faded away, Vincent held his weapon about his head. This weapon was the Double-Edged Eagle Keyblade. As he held his blade, he quickly thrust it down the ground, showing the power of the blade by creating a deep dent in the pavement. He smiled brightly before he saw heartless appear on the rooftops and on the streets,"I'm always ready for battle...are you ready to back me up?"
One of the heartless quickly jumped down but before it fell on Sherlock, a large bullet went through it's heartless symbol on it's chest, making it explode into dark tar. The bullet came from the barrel of E-Man's pistol which made Vincent chuckle softly before dashing toward the heartless. As he swung his double-edged keyblade around with such speed, E-Man shot from his backpack to protect him from heartless behind him. The battle stance was almost like art in the eyes of admirers.

╚═════════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

I belong by my friends
to protect and to help who I care for..

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:13 pm
User Image
User Image

"Shut Up..."

Sherlock immediately took aim at a Heartless and shot them just as they leapt towards him "now this defiantly isn't boring" he said just as the robed man just stood there "perhaps you could assist us?" Sherlock said as the man smirked and stepped forward producing a staff from behind him and his hood fell off showing his face then slammed his staff onto the pavement causing a crack to form on the spot and a bright light illuminating the entire street almost like a white fire incinerating the Heartless then looked at the three with a smug smirk

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:46 pm
Sees their fight against the Heartless, yet worried about whole invasion. She haven't seen a single Heartless for pass 3 years since Xehanort's death. Miku has a lot of question in her mind, who is controling the Heartless, and more importantly what is up with Vincent's double edge keyblade, "You are keyblade master, I never seen this double edge keyblade before," she said in amusing tone.

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emyrs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

Vin threw his keyblade around him, using his expert keyblade master abilities to make the keyblade continuously circle around him to cut down the heartless like a lawn mower cutting down grass. E-Man stood in his backpack as they circled around, firing away his pistols into the heartless's chests and heads. They were experts at killing as Vin grabbed his double-edged keyblade, slicing down one of the heartless down. The heartless split in half as black tar spilled on Vin's face and outfit. He growled softly as he stood there, his eyes staring down the rest of the heartless on the streets before a blinding light appeared from out of no where. He groaned softly as he tried to recover his sight. As he saw, there were no more heartless on the street but he still saw a few more heartless on the rooftops but instead of them attacking, the heartless ran back to the coliseum as if they were retreating. Vin sighed softly as he made his keyblade disappear, turning around to look at Sherlock and the man in white who held a long staff. This made Vin chuckle softly,"Well then..you know what they say about big staffs...thanks for the help I guess.."
Vin then felt something strong nearby, making him a little nervious before he turned around to look at the coliseum. He saw a falcon bird fly above them before it flew back toward the large arena which made him grin softly,"I think that if we don't want to fight those again..we'd have to destroy the ship and destroy the source of those things.."

I belong by my friends

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:15 am
User Image
User Image

"Shut Up..."

"i quite agree ... i might as well help, i'm already running late anyway" the young man said as Sherlock observed him: posh, seeming to think himself more important or powerful than he is due to his stature and way he presents himself possibly jealous of someone close to him, left handed though his hands suggest a crafter but- "are you quite done, Mr. Holmes?" the man said snapping Sherlock out of his observation mode "you should be less focused on me and more on the problem at hand" he said as Sherlock just narrowed his eyes "who are you anyway?" he asked making the man smirk "sorry ... thats for a later date" he said then ran towards the ship. frustrated, Sherlock ran after the White Wizard

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:33 am
Looking at a man with a staff, nothing like her Lotus Staff. Miku wonder who is this man, but she will keep that in mind. She did sees a falcon and it flew towards the Arena, where Kaito and his assassins gone to, she hope he will be okay for protecting his comrades and himself. She have an urge to make herself appear, but she have to find out who Vincent really is, "I wish I can help the assassins," she muttered like a child. Miku have to keep herself in patients, she kept her promise if Vincent is in trouble she will appear and repel the attack, maybe she will contact Mitsuki and help the assassins.

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emyrs

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 am
User Image
User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

Vin listened to the voice in his head as he watched Sherlock and the white wizard run toward the Coliseum. He was concerned of what type of power this man truly has. With this in mind, he began to run toward the coliseum, sending a message to the voice in his head through thought,"We can take care of ourselves, get the assassins to help out before things get intense."

I belong by my friends

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:02 am
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here I Species:Nephilim | Theme:Here | Mood:
In the end, its not the years in your life that count, but the life in your years.- Abe Lincoln
The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has its limits.-may have been said by Albert Einstein

++
Morning...
The sun shone through his hotel window shades. He laid alone in the center of his bed. His wings taking over most of it. He had the same dream again he always has. His mother carrying in his arms, his dad coming home from work and going straight to his room to tell him a bed time story.
Adonael sat up and tucked his wings behind him, he snapped his fingers and they disappeared, a simple spell that cloaked them. He had a sad look on his face. He was shirtless and slept only in his pants.

He got up and walked to the bathroom. He splashed his face with cold water, the cool refreshing feeling of it woke him up more. He looked in the mirror, the face staring back at him was that of an older gentleman and not of the kid he saw in his dream. His beard had grown a lot more... He had been neglecting a shave for what seemed like months now. I guess it's time... Adonael pulled out a small knife from his back pocket, got some shaving lather and took his time and got rid of his beard.

After his shower and throwing on his combat gear; boots, Orichalcum gauntlet and pauldron. He closed his eyes and cast another spell to hide his combat gear. Namaren and Tammael on his back, he walked out of his unit and was ready to now search this town for more information.

Italy... He took a deep breath, exhaled slowly, his face now more serious than ever. He grabbed the hood of his cloak and threw it over his head and made his way out to the streets of Italy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Light and Dark Prince

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:11 pm
Orpheus Tensai
Curse

User Image

Summoning Demon

I'm actually second born, so my twin brother is actually older..."

Kaito walked around the street with Orpheus, after Hiro sent his younger twin to check the Italy, while Rune have to write the letter to Kei and Akihiro, and rest of the assassins to make sure where they are and the situations they have encounter. Orpheus knew his idiotic twin brother worried about Merril, but they knew she have her father's Hades revolver handgun. Speaking of Black Cat, he begin to speak to Kaito, "Hey Kaito," "Hmm..." "How did the Black Cat died? I know he was murdered, but does he have any nemesis?" he asked Kaito about Train Heartnet's death, and want to know if Train has an enemy. Kaito stopped, causing Orpheus to halt and looked at him. Kaito begin to recall with his finger underneath his chin, "Train does have one, even I never met him in person, only Alice does encountered him while she was on the mission. According to my sister, Train's nemesis name is Creed Diskenth, he used to be Train's partner back when they were in Chronos, but he killed the Sweeper woman name Saya Minatsuki. After death of his friend, Train left Chronos and became a Sweeper, following her footsteps. As for Black Cat's death, I don't know why the murderer would do that, if they knew Train's action of gunslingers back in Chronos. I might have suspected Creed hired the Templars to kill him, after Train defeated him," he explains to him about Train's nemesis name Creed, who killed Saya, and suspected Creed was responsible. Orpheus looked awed, "Have your sister met Creed?" he asked about Creed, but Kaito shook his head, "Not in person, but wanted poster, she was told he's very ruthless murder and cared about himself as powerful human being. It will be easier for us to stay away from Creed," he added about Creed's killing instinct and hatred towards entire world. Orpheus felt uneasy about this Creed, suddenly Thanatos spoken to his summoner, "Curse, I'm picking up demonic and angelic presence. Be wary about it," he warned him as Orpheus lifted his head and looked around. Kaito noticed his friend's reaction, "What did Thanatos said?" "He's picking up half angel and half demon, he or she could be friend or foe," he replied what his demon said to him. Kaito didn't seem fazed, but looked around the streets.

... but, he is a complete idiot

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:30 am
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here I Species:Nephilim | Theme:Here | Mood:Careful
In the end, its not the years in your life that count, but the life in your years.- Abe Lincoln
The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has its limits.-may have been said by Albert Einstein

++
The rays of the sun played around the shadows of the buildings that Adonael walked by. The market place was full of different people, creatures... beings... His sense was going haywire from the diversity of people near him.
There lots of children playing ball, knocking things over, people yelling at them, it made him smile. He noticed a small girl sitting on the ground crying, it seemed she had hurt her leg. He approached her and while taking a knee in front of her he removed his hood and gave her a warm smile. "It's alright." He assured her warmly. "I can help." The little girl through small sobs nodded. Adonael looked at her leg and thank fully it was just a minor cut. "Nothing to worry about." He assured her. Adonael placed a bit of spit on his thumb and rubbed it on her cut. The small cut on the girl began to close up almost instantly.
"Grazie." Said the little girl and smiled and ran out to meet back with her friends. She waved bye to Adonael while she was with her friends. Adonael smiled, he put his hood back on and continued on. Now where can I find information... He thought to himself. He should've done more research than usual but he hadn't been his usual self lately. The once organized and thorough Adonael had become weary and a bit careless. Perhaps it was his demonic side that may be a bit stronger than his angelic side. He shrugged the thought of it and continued to look around see if any one being stood out from the midst of the multitude of people around him.

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Light and Dark Prince

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:57 pm
Orpheus Tensai
Curse

User Image

Summoning Demon

"Orpheus, we met one half demon and half angel, and he only interested in men and view Mikhailie as little sister figure. Should we not worry about it?" Kaito asked Orpheus about encounter another nephilim, despite of meeting Lumin once. Orpheus closed his eyes, while his phantom version of Thanatos scanned around the streets, "Half human and half angel are okay as long they don't view me and my brothers as a threat, if they see our demons and learn our weaknesses. As for half angel and half demon, it might be bit problematic because they have both demonic and divine power, except for Lumin guy because he had to be laid back to keep his demonic force in check. Whoever this half angel and half demon really is, I hope someone like Lumin's keeping his demonic force in check," he replied the answer about possible threat between his brothers and nephilim. Thanatos floating around in his phantom form, until his eyes laid on man in hooded cloak. His hummed and crossed his arms, "Who would that be?" he muttered as he followed the hooded cloak by floating above the humans. Unfortunately for some humans, they can see him as they feared and believed to be a phantom demon. Orpheus and Kaito were discussing the possible threat or not about nephilim, since Kaito get use to any supernaturals and demons, thanks to his half wolf demon student. Suddenly, they noticed Thanatos following, then they looked at each other, "I think he found a nephilim," he said to Kaito, then they followed Thanatos to tailing the nephilim. Although, Orpheus only feared if nephilim sees Thanatos and tries to kill him, he have to force his demon back to his domain before his death.

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:25 am
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here I Species:Nephilim | Theme:Here | Mood:Suspicious, Alert

++

Adonael kept trying to remain unnoticed, unseen but he felt the same energy from one... no...two... somehow the same... Where they a threat? They wouldve attacked by now... Or is it because of the amount of people around them? Demons wouldnt care... He stopped at one of the vendor that had some fruit. The gentleman looked kind, he looked at Adonael and smiled. He took one of his apples and handed it to him. Adonael bowed and thanked him and handed the man 5 gold pieces and walked away.

Adonael weaved through the crowd, looking for an alley. He finally found one and stood still. His back towards the strange thing following him.
"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing..." he said in a low voice, keeping his back turned, hood on. Hands at his side, ready to react if an act of force was going to be directed at him.

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Light and Dark Prince

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:18 pm
Orpheus Tensai
Curse

User Image

Summoning Demon

Thanatos continue to follow nephilim, until he somehow noticed he headed to alley as he stopped. Kaito and Orpheus approached to Orpheus' demon, leaving Orpheus puzzled, "Thanatos?" "Nephilim went down the alley, I think he picked up my presence," said Thanatos as he stared at the alley. Orpheus looked at where his demon staring at, he placed his finger underneath his chin and think, "Hmm... that is normal for demons and angels to see me and my brother's demons. Thanks Thanatos, Kaito and I will take it from here," he replied and thanking his demon. Thanatos disappeared in black smoke, Orpheus looked at Kaito, "Knowing you, you do have experience with the demons," he pointed out, Kaito smiled and nodded, "Like White Rabbit who Lord Takeshi killed, Heartless invaded our hideout, and my half demon student transformed into ferocious demon for near death experience causing her to nearly slaughter the soldiers before we managed to calm her down to regain her senses," he commented about he and his brotherhood experienced demonic being in their lives. Orpheus smiled back at him, then they proceed walking towards the alley

Light and Dark Prince

Italy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas