Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:21 pm
MikuHinata1

Kyles Tikenen. King of the North.

User Image

"Continue if you must but I will not enjoy you killing yourself against my blade."

"Where did this portal come from?....goodness everything in this realm makes no sense...."
He followed close to Mitsuki keeping his eyes peeled on Nis's mechanical form which vanished from sight the second they came through the portal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:46 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki and Issun look at Kyle as the portal is closed, "He's the last two remain of Moon Tribe race, he can be very handful," she said to him about Ushiwaka's true origin, holding her Ruby Bow tight. Issun was about to speak, but Ushiwaka appear out of no where, "I sent both Kokoro and Chibiterasu to alert Nanashi that you two have been followed by Nis' Skeleton, even he's a Lich. It seems Lich can separate both body and skeleton," he said to them, causing Mitsuki grew pale. Issun felt annoy by his habit of appearing out of nowhere, "We don't have time to talk, now he's going to go after Miki," he argues with him. Although, he shows no fear, "Excusez-moi, he did mention he want to get to know her?" he reply to him, then look at Kyle, "Isn't that right, King of the North," he pestering him. Hearing this cause both Poncle and Hanyou Wolf Priestess look puzzled about why Nis Skeleton wanna get to know Mitsuki.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image

laffett

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:14 pm
MikuHinata1

User Image

"Continue if you must but I will not enjoy you killing yourself against my blade."

"That is not his actual skeleton... he is somehow diminished... as if he is not actually whole...and that metal body is something he is using to substitute for some of his lost power...Its also why he followed you while his other body ran from the holy powers... this skeleton has no magical powers...as such its also completely immune to cleansing or holy power...."
He kept walking breathing calmly through his nose trying to catch the scent of tungsten again.
"...as for what he wants... Generally speaking... a lich already has EVERYTHING and then some of what he wants...especially one as clever as that obnoxious bag of dirt....so honestly... if I had to guess I would say he is following us for fun... nothing else...he has no loyalties and no honor.... nothing is making him do anything...chances are we could probably give him something he wants just to go away... a lich is immortal so the only things it wants is things it fancies...something cheap and temporary..."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:07 pm
User Image

User Image

They listen to Kyle, yet wonder if this Skeleton really wants to follow them for fun and chances are to make him go away is give him something he wants. Yet they found out anything holy and purify will immune Nis Skeleton, but his other body is vulnerable against holy. Ushiwaka and Issun only look at Mitsuki, "He only wanna to get to know her," "Oui," Ushiwaka agrees. Mitsuki nearly startled from their comment, so she shook her head, "There is no way I will allow him to get to know me."

User Image

laffett

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:30 pm
MikuHinata1

User Image

"which is a good thing to not let happen...Liches are powerful... very VERY powerful...a very common tactic they do is set up a magical contract and speak in two languages. the magical contract is invisible and only one of the languages is audible... he will offer you something or ask you a simple question and when you agree you unintentionally sign the contract... which is why you dont talk to a lich unless you know what you are doing... though to a keen mind... you can feel when hes not go the trick up and working... but not always when he doesnt...the more a lich knows you the easier it is for him to trick you..."
he walked along side her.
"where exactly are we going again? not why... but where?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:28 pm
User Image

User Image

"Oh~, that explains everything," he reply to Kyle. Mitsuki only remember she and Atticus just fought against Nis, then she bore her silvery blue eyes at Issun, who reveal her name, "He did ask my name, until someone said my name in front of him," she said to them as she eyes on Issun. Issun sweat about it, "Heh heh heh... oops," he said very nervous. Ushiwaka look at Kyle, "All we have to do is avoid that Lich, and head to Royal Castle of Assassin's Creed, we need to find a leader of Assassin and explain everything to prepare for battle against the beast and Nis," he told him the mission
Unknowing to him, Mitsuki look at the tree as she jump up to highest spot and take a viewpoint. She look around to locate the Royal Castle of Assassin's Creed, which she found it. Issun can see it as well, "We better get there before those two will," he said to her, Mitsuki nod and look at the castle.

User Image

laffett

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:40 pm
MikuHinata1

User Image

"... wait...did you... just say .. Nis?...was that his name?... the lich was named Nis?"
a grave look of concern washed over him.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Ushiwaka look at him, notice his expression as he rose his eyebrow, "Oui, you sounded like you know this Lich," he reply and questioning him.
Mitsuki continue to look at the path and which route they need to take without get caught.

User Image

laffett

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:36 pm
MikuHinata1

User Image

"I do not... but liches are bound by magical laws... EVERYTHING about them is bound by magical laws... everything from how they speak what they can do, how powerful they are, what color of clothing even.... but the law I am getting at... is what names they can claim....Nis... is not a name but a title. he is not complete so his name is tainted... it changes.. most of the time it inverts on itself to show others who understand magical law that they are weakened...His name is not Nis... .its Sin.... specifically THE... Sin... he is the aspect of Sin...this is very very very bad...aspects are like Gods... only a little more powerful than those that you can comprehend... they are not normally killable... you can defeat them... but even if you cut off their heads... grind them into paste... and burn them... they wont actually die....Aspects... they are physical representations of ideals.... emotions... actions...Like Ares being the God of war, mars being that same God...Tyr, Hachiman Daimyōjin...there are literally thousands...but up at the top... they all bleed power to the aspect of war...one aspect that represents them all... and not just the Gods... but people too.. War is just an example of these aspects.. not only do the Gods give power to them but every time a normal man takes up a weapon and goes to battle... he feeds the aspect of war...any action that falls under War's six elements will feed him...and all the same... Nis is an aspect... any action that feeds his seven elements will feed him more and more power. All dark Gods bleed him power... I really really hope I am wrong.... but if he truly is Sin... then we have got to hope with all our hearts that he thinks we are not worth his time...and that he is extremely damaged... I have never known an aspect to so fragmented that he had to forfeit his proper name."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:01 am
User Image

User Image

He place his hand on his chin,"I see... he's a Sin with seven element that is dangerous," he said to him, then look up to see Mitsuki viewpointing by the highest tree, which he already aware, "Ma cheri, found the castle?" he called out, showing no fear about her falling over from a height. Mitsuki look down to face Ushiwaka, "Yes, I can see it, yet I don't sense the enemy," she reply to him. Ushiwaka look at Kyle with a smile, "Now we don't have to worry about those three troublemakers going after us."

User Image

laffett

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:41 am
MikuHinata1

User Image

"no no no... he is fractured... that is aside from his missing pieces...the seven deadly sins...his elements... they are gone that severely reduces his powers...and on top of that hes lost almost ALL his powers... had he been at full power he would not have fun away from that holy power back there..."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:09 am
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki jump down from a height and rejoin the group, she keep her hood up to cover her ears, "Shall we go," she said to them and place her Ruby Bow around her shoulder. Ushiwaka look at her, "Oui, we shall and lead us the way," he reply to her happily, allowing her to take a lead. Mitsuki nod and walk ahead.
Ushiwaka look at Kyle for a while, "We will keep an eye out, and... má chérie and I fought one that is worse then Nis," he said to him before he follow her, yet mention Mitsuki's reincarnation's archenemy and the one responsible for robbing her Celestial and Shrine Maiden Power to bring the Day of the Darkness, but thankfully she got it back from beating the demon up to restore her power, yet people believing in her and regain her own Sunrise, which she completely learn how to use her Celestial Trigger properly. Ushiwaka wasn't too sure what does The Fox want, he hope he won't do anything too dangerous to her like robbing her Shrine Maiden and Celestial Power, leaving her vulnerable to fight and losing her control of her demonic power.

User Image

laffett

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:26 pm
MikuHinata1

User Image

"Yes .. we should go...and hope to all we hold holy that this form of Nis is not even remotely complete... now lets get going...."
He followed closely

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki keep her hood up to avoid to get seen by Nis and Cainus, and heading to Temple of Faith along with Ushiwaka.

User Image

laffett

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:01 pm
MikuHinata1

User Image

Kyles calmly followed but quickly melted into the shadows. If someone was going to get at her then he would tear their head off before they got within ten feet of her.
~follows Mitsuki~  
Italy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces