Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:08 pm
User Image
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

Vin rubbed the back of his head before patting the top of Noctis' head, his teal blue and emerald green eyes staring down into Noctis' eyes as he wanted him to know that everything will be alright. He tapped against his ring to show that his ring was beginning to work teleporting wise. He smiled softly before speaking up to Mitsuki and Noctis,"I'll meet you guys there. I need to pick up a friend of mine I met back at Pilorgra..you'd like her, Mitsuki."
Vin then walked past the two before walking backwards away from them, saluting the two keyblade warriors before jumping backwards into a portal before closing it after he jumped in. Right before it closed completely, it was shown that he winked toward the two to show them that they should trust him on his decision.

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:49 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Noctis felt a pat from Vincent, even he's just a kid, and looked at him. He didn't show any fear because he get use to anything scary. He and Mitsuki looked at Vincent before he mentioned about a friend he made, she became curious. After watching him fell backward from the portal and watched it closed. Lin stood himself up and approach two keyblade warriors, "So London it is, but bad news is Lord Takeshi and I saw a lot of Arachnophobia swarming around," he informed them about the armies of Arachnophobia. Mitsuki looked stunned, Noctis didn't even faze, but smirked, "Interesting, but we can't allow them slaughter humans. This might be a good practice for Mitsuki to learn her ability sleeping within her heart," he said in amusement and called that a practice. Mitsuki hoped that she will learn more magic and skills, so Noctis summoned his keyblade and aimed it forward as his magic beam shoot out to open a portal. Mitsuki looked at him and Lin, who stood besides her, so she looked at him, "Why were you and Onii-sama went to London?" she asked him out of curiosity. Noctis looked at Lin, just as Lin walked pass them, "Visiting our old friend, who gave you a letter, but he and Lord Takeshi had a lot of history that they both disagreed on. And Princess, he's a lot dangerous then he appeared. I hope we won't encounter him and his groups, that will be a bigger problem," he replied to her as he walked through the portal to Big Ben. Mitsuki and Noctis looked at each other, but they will find out soon enough as they followed him through the portal.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Noctis

Quote:

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:25 am
User Image

User Image

"The light is what keeps us strong..."

As he stood there with his keyblade in both hands, the tip of the blade touched the sand to help him stand up proper. He looked out into the water as he waited for his nemesis to arrive. He had waited for this moment for so long now as he thought about how happy Hikari would be to be able to come back to the village without the darkness tempting her every day and every night. He just stood there, silent as he waited for his enemy to arrive.

"...The Light is what keeps us fighting !"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:16 pm
Quote:
User Image

User Image

"Being of the dark doesn't make it evil..."

When the portal was open, Noctis walked out and focus on Kami, just in time for another dark portal to show Yami and his future children. Cecil, Lupus, and Sora, their ColorS disguise worn out that twins have pure white hair and purple eyes, and Sora revealed her bright blue eyes and black hair, saw Kami as they glared his back, but they have to restrain themselves. Yami took a notice on Noctis, who paid attention his father and his older siblings, then he took a notice of his eyes as he looked at Sora's, "He really got his mother eyes," he noted in his mind. He looked at his kids with calm expression, "Go to your brother, I can take it from here," he said to them, Sora summoned her Lunar Flower keyblade as her older brothers summoned their own. "Very well, come on you two," said Cecil, being eldest brother role, just as Lupus and Sora agreed, know it will be dangerous if Kami found out themselves. They use their dash to regroup with their youngest brother to watch the battle.
Yami approached him as he summoned his oblivion lvl 2 keyblade, he glared at his nemesis as he stayed in shadow, "Looking for me," he said to him with menacing tone, while keeping his guard up. He remembered before the wedding, Hikari warned him about Kami's high experience of fighting, and helped him out to resist the light. Her knowledge of Kami kept that in his mind as he think of her.

"It's the masters of the darkness who make it evil"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yami Cecil Lupus Sora Noctis

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Kami smelled the sea air as he listened to Yami ask him if he was looking for him. He didn't face his nemesis quite yet as he looked out at the sun to notice that the sun was halfway down passed the water's line. He knew that this was perfect,"Look. The sun knew we would fight at this exact time..where the sun is half engulfed with darkness...Darkness and Light..you and I...it's time Hikari choose the right decision.."
Kami summoned his keyblade which was made of pure light, attached to his hip to show that he was too on the defense. He turned his body ninty degrees directly toward Yami before speaking up to his nemesis,"Your darkness is a curse on the village of the light..a curse which manipulated Hikari to marry her..I will save her from your manipulation.."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:33 pm
User Image

User Image

Yami narrowed his eyes from Kami's claim that he manipulated Hikari for marriage and planned to free her from his "curse". He glanced his purple eyes at where his future kids were, Sora only noticed this as she mouth out that their father would never do that to their mother. He refocused on Kami once again, "By kicking my a**, and claim that all you want for what I did to Hikari, but I have heard enough from a kid's lacrima phone," he said to him as he gripped on his keyblade tight.

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Kami watched as he made his claims but ultimately ignored them as he placed his palm on the hilt of his keyblade, going into his fighting position similar to a samurai. His bright blue eyes shinned as he spoke to him one more time,"Hikari deserves to be where she belongs...and I will be her white knight..."
He then bowed his head down to honor his long time nemesis for a few seconds. His hair falling in front of his face before he grinned behind his hair as he thought of Hikari's true smile. He then raised his head up before gripping onto his pure light keyblade's handle before speaking up loudly,"PREPARE YOURSELF!"
Kami then dashed toward Yami, his eyes shining so bright with a blue light, a beam of light followed his dash movements straight from his eyes before he swung his long keyblade toward Yami in a sideways direction toward his upper torso.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:04 pm
User Image

User Image

"White Knight my a**, what a joke," said Cecil as his younger siblings snickered, know their mom very well. Sora shook her head with a smile on her face, then looked at her dad, "You can do it dad," she said softly, not wanting Kami to find out her and her brothers were their children.
Yami widen his eyes as he quickly blocked his nemesis keyblade by his own, "You didn't know what her parents were doing, and your people were tried to kill her!" he grunt with a snarl as he remembered light village tried to execute Hikari after they along with few Fairy Tail wizards found out light village true color. He cast his dark fire magic around his keyblade before he slides Kami's keyblade away. He quickly thrust his keyblade at his nemesis.

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:15 pm
User Image

User Image

"Manipulation won't work on me, dark one", Kami growled as he didn't want to listen to what Yami had to say, thinking that the light was only betrayed because she married a dark village member. He then noticed the dark fire form around his keyblade before thrusting toward him, making him bend backward with the dark fire's heat almost burning his cheek before he placed his free hand against the sand to keep his balance. He then smiled almost madly before summoning flames made of pure light fire upwards toward Yami. He then quickly dashed away from his own attack before going into a guard position to keep his eyes on his enemy. He then thrust his right hand toward Kami before summoning a bright light around him, creating light similar to ice shards around him before yelling out,"White Ice Dance!"
The ice shards made of pure light then flew from all around Kami, straight for Yami.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Yami kept himself in balance and figured Kami won't believe his words, "Has the light made him gone mad?" he questioning his thought about his enemy. Although, he thought how will Hikari react to see the Kami, who she viewed him as her older brother figure, wasn't a same person she remembered. He knew she found out the truth and worried about her husband and Tsubaki's safety. When Kami cast his ice magic made out of light, Yami widen his purple eyes and quickly block himself, but one of ice shards hit his leg as it bleed a little. He gritted his teeth and felt his leg burning, but he's trying to resist the light might from the ice that burns him, "D*mnit, she was right about his fighting experience."
Seeing their father's hurt, they begin to worry about him, Sora focused on Kami by her bright blue eyes as her hand started to shaken and nearly about to lunge at him, but Cecil quickly grabbed her upper arm to make her snap out of it. Sora looked at her eldest brother in surprise, yet Noctis and Lupus looked at her as they all thought the same, "Not yet, we will interfere when dad is in trouble," he said to his model sister sternly. Sora looked at Yami as she settled down her nerves, but she remembered Merle revealed that she died before he time traveled to save her life, "Right, but I wish we can bring mom, she will be bigger distraction for Kami," she agreed and wish Hikari will come and use herself as trump card to keep Kami off guard. Her brothers were both agreed and disagreed about bringing Hikari over and becoming a trump card.

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Kami cracked his neck as he stood there, watching his enemy hurt from the light burning his leg, the light knight placed his keyblade against his him like it was sheathed before speaking to his enemy,"You are nothing but a waste of space...I'll erase you from history after Hikari bows down to me.."
Kami then placed his left hand against his keyblade's handle before swinging his blade outward toward Yami, creating a wide light aura wave directly toward him. He then smirked softly before creating two more to help him finish off his enemy.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Lupus and others widen their own eyes from Kami's attack, Cecil looked at his younger twin brother, "Lupus!" he cried out loud, Lupus smirked as he summoned his own white katana made out of light, "I got this," he replied and use his teleport to save his father. Noctis looked at his eldest brother with Sora, "Thinking about summoning Ultima-Blade?" he asked him about one of powerful keyblade that he and his older siblings can handle. Cecil closed his purple eyes and cross his arms, "It's up to Lupus, if he wants to summon that keyblade."
Yami growled at Kami about he will erase his existence after Hikari will bow down to him, "Depend how she feels, but Hikari already set her heart on her new home with her half sister, and they made a lot of rowdy friends while I was gone," he remarked about Hikari living with Fairy Tail with Serenity, all thanks to few Fairy Tail members brought them over, while he disappeared to Realm of Darkness. He smirked at him, "I respected her decision, despite of few of her new friends destructive nature," he added about few members of Fairy Tail's destructive nature, before Kami created a wide light aura wave towards him with two more arrived. He couldn't move, until Lupus appeared with his teleport with his light and darkness aura and quick draw his blade to cast his barrier magic to block the aura waves and push them away, creating a destruction on the tree house. Yami looked at his son in surprise appearance with his light and darkness aura, "Lupus?" "Don't worry, there is no way in h*ll I would let you die right in front of us. Not in this special place, but you need to recover the light resistance, she gave you a training, didn't she," he said to him as he took a stance with his light aura white katana and Heavenly Guide keyblade. Yami slowly nodded and kneels down, entrust his son to cover him. Lupus focus his purple eyes on Kami with a glare, "Honestly, you think she will bow down to you, I think not."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:15 am
User Image

User Image

"Another kid to protect you? Honor is not in your favor", Kami spoke to Yami, watching the boy with the katana and keyblade in each hand, placing his keyblade against his hip before going back into his samurai position. His bright blue eyes shinned bright as he knew that there is no way he could lose to a brat which he slapped his hands together, showing a strange stone wrapped around his left wrist before he grinned softly, using his aura before yelling out,"Light Puppets!"
All of a sudden, multiple bright lights appeared around him, showing that the lights were beginning taking a human shape. As the light puppets stood up straight, they summoned their weapons which each one had a different style weapons from swords, axes, and bow and arrows. There were five of them, two swordsmen, one axe wielder, and two archers closest to Kami. He then crossed his arms before speaking up,"Take care of the children.."
The puppets nodded before the swordsmen dashed toward Lupus, swinging their swords with coordination as their bright light was almost blinding to normal eyes while the archers kept their bows pointed toward the others as to keep them staying where they were, ready to make a move.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:35 pm
User Image

User Image

"Oh cr*p..." Lupus cursed himself in slight dismay, when Kami summoned his Light Puppet, similar to Tsubaki's enchanted blade form's shadow ability. Yami slowly got up and placed his hand on his son's shoulder, "Take care of his puppets, he's probably toying with you and your brothers and sister," he said to him, Lupus looked at his father in concern. He scoffed with a smile as he placed his white blade against his shoulder, "Like always," he said as his own shadow react to reveal his shadow puppets, "Shadow Puppet," he muttered to reveal the large and slender figure with three sharp claw. Lupus smirked at Kami before he cast his light magic to boost his father's light resistance, adding cure magic to heal his wounded leg, "Good luck," he said to him before he dashed towards Light Puppet with his Shadow Puppet following Lupus.
By the time archer light puppet focus on Sora, Cecil, and Noctis, they have no choice as their own shadow react to reveal their own shadow puppets. "Man, more light Kami has, more shadow will drawn out," said Noctis, not very impressed of him. Sora and Cecil agreed with their youngest brother, before they teleport and appear in front of light puppet to use their shadow puppet to claw the light puppet. Sora lowered her eyes and looked at Kami, "I have feared that his heart will be darker."
Yami was prepare to lounge at Kami, but his purple eyes went elsewhere as he caught off guard, "Hikari!" he nearly startled after Nashi dragged Hikari over with Lucky. Oblivion Siblings were completely shock that their mother arrived with Nashi and Lucky. Hikari was shock to see her older brother figure and his light shadow attacking her future children. Nashi glared at Kami in anger because of Neel, her fire aura raised in rage. Hikari focus on Kami with nervous expression, "Why... Why are you doing this?" she asked him. Yami face palmed because he figured Nashi dragged her, "Let me guess, Nashi dragged you and Lucky over for her plan in her mind," he guessed of Nashi's recklessness, Hikari dropped her head, "You know her and her dad's impulsive nature. I'm feared this is going to be overwhelming."

Yami Cecil Lupus Sora Noctis Hikari Nashi Lucky

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Kami watched as the light puppets fought against the dark puppets, making him a little worrisome before he noticed Yami about to lunge at him. Noticing this, he kept his defensive stance strong before noticing a familiar presence. Something so pure of light that it almost shook his soul. He looked over to see Hikari standing there so beautifully, making him shake slightly before he growled softly,"You are being manipulated by his darkness. Making you marry this...thing which is forbidden! I'll make this right..don't you worry about a thing...I'll kill him and then we can go home.."
Kami then looked over at Yami with anger in his eyes before he dashed toward his nemesis, moving his keyblade from his hip to drag against the sand. When he did, he grinned almost madly before swinging his blade upwards toward Yami, making the sand swing upwards with his blade to possibly make sand go into his enemy's eyes to temporarily blind him.

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces