Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:40 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"well i was hoping to wait until after the wedding ... but if you rather we do an early start tommorow, then i guess it'd be better to do that" he said with a smile "i cant say ... sorry honey but i want it to be a suprise, atleast one where you gotta wait ... and" he said scratching his head "realy i got a kinda ... cartoonish way to pack them up, well not like i'm going to say Higitus Figutus, do a musical number and the stuff goes into a travel bag ... but ... i could use some help getting the artifacts packed and moved ... i can take care of the books" he said with a smile and snuggled her but then felt a cold wind "but like i said we better get back ... it's getting dark and chilly, i'll take you to see it later, i promise" he said as he took off his jacket and wraped it around her and kised her cheek "plus i think we auta give Cyra and Miya the heads up about this ... you know sence after tomorrow our home is going to be relocated and upgraded to the max" he said holding her "ready to go?"

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Neji Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Dark Master lead to an evil fate ...

Suddenly Neji heard a familiar voice calling him, he close his eyes and enter Dive to the Heart. Once he enters, his body fall asleep floating. In his Heart, he walks around to searching around, until he saw Hyuuga Twins, Hiashi and Hizashi, but he didn't see his mother and Hikari. "It's been long time, Neji." "Uncle... Father, yes it's been a while, but what is going on." he ask them, Hizashi look at his brother with worried and Hiashi felt tense about this. "He found Hinata-sama, but since she can tell by sensing his darkness, she told other princess to hide herself in case he will kidnap both, I think her name Alice. Hinata-sama ran off, but my brother saved her by open the portal to not allowing him to searching for her." Hizashi explain to his son, "I manage to rescue Alice, he discovered that she's Assassin Princess, but there is really bright light cloak around her that protects her from his dark magic. Anyway we need you to train to help other from Xehanort, my wife to us that you, Gods and others will stop him in case the future by kidnapping Seven Princesses of Hearts." said Hiashi to him which Neji nodded. They use their Hyuuga Stance and their vein and artry came around their eyes, "BYAKUGAN!" they activated their Kekkei Genkai and begin train him to fight like true Hyuuga Blood-Line.

... I follow the right path of destiny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:37 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Can we take one last walk on the beach together. I know we'll have a new beach, but we have so many memories on that beach." Holding his coat tightly around herself she smiled. Its wasn't that big on her, but still big enough to be to big. Mostly because he was taller then her. Smiling she practically tackled him wanting him to carry her again. "Well I guess that's fair because I have a few surprises set up for you. Though I guess you can really work on packing up, but I'm still kinda sad I can't be with you the day before the wedding."

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"well ... the rules say that i cant see you in your wedding dress before the wedding ... i supose thats a small enough loophole" he said with a grin and hed her when she tackled him "yeah ... we'll have a walk, and dont worry, it wont be a diffrent one realy" he said as he held her in his arms "come on then" he said as he apperated them both back to the temple

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Although you may judge me different...
grey is my look but...

Grabbing my katana from my back i saidsure as long as you can keep up throwing her the scyth i said lets head to my castle its easyer to fight there since all there is, is a hobgoblin and a binch of dead guards, and the remains of the last god of war, but the hobgoblin is on his day off walking twards the castle as the sun shines giving off the glare of the barely visible armour

...but I am what i am
...life is my color

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:50 pm
Usha Lilit

"Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight.
Don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight. "

User Image

Usha caught the scyth. " You know you shouldn't the sharp things." She smiled at him and picked up her poison darts and put them in there case in her kimono along with her knuckle blades and followed after him.

"Trembling, crawling across my skin.
Feeling your cold dead eyes, stealing the life of mine."

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:16 am
User Image
Once you touch a persons heart, you leave a lasting impression no one else can erase.

User Image

Arriving in the city streets, Kylee was amazed at how lively it was there. It had been a while since she'd been to such a large city, and she was enjoying all that she saw. Running from booth to store, she ogled all of the shiny goods they offered, not to mention sampled some of the delicious foods they were giving out to customers. A bit remorseful that she didn't have that much money on her, it was still fun finding out what this city had to offer. As she went around, she could hear people talking about the upcoming wedding. "We shall be blessed by the unification of the god and goddess!" She heard repeated over and over, like a growing buzz from the crowd. After she had her fill of exploring, she made her way into a deserted alleyway. I don't think a lot of these people have magic powers… I'd rather not cause a scene. Kylee thought, wishing with all her might to go back to the ship. Drawing another light portal in front of her, she made her way back to the ship.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:29 am
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Neji Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Dark Master lead to an evil fate ...

After a long trainning with Gentle Fist Jutsu, three male Hyuugas panted for letting Neji face against dark lords. Hizashi and Hiashi stands up and slowly disappeared making Neji wonders, "Neji, my wife will try to find Hinata while she stay with you. It's easier for her since Thlilix became whole with Hinata, but when the time is right, you have to tell her that truth about this SivRaxt," said Hiashi with stricted tone, he is mad about what happen back in Arena. "Hinata-sama will be just fine, please believe her for her safety." Twins disappeared and Neji woken up in reality and see the sun came up. "Alright, I know to handle this jutsu and this darkness, I will not use darkness." he said as he jump down the building and walk where Jack and Usha stayed at. He saw his aunt appeared, "Any luck." "She's okay, but I sense another princess from white hair lady. They are with the man name Marzio." she said to him with thinking expression as Neji remember he met Hikari in Castle That Never Was and told her about Nobodies. "That's good, I will pick Hinata-sama up after the wedding."

... I follow the right path of destiny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:01 pm
Atsuko Angel

User Image

Atsuko walked out of the portal and onto the streets of Olympus. She was stunned by how many ghost she saw she felt slightly over whelmed. She closed her eyes and opened them again getting a handle on things. Turned to Drake. " Well then, let's go see my father."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image
╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

User Image

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

~Xx~Baiser_Da_La_Mort~xX~

As he appeared next to Atsuko, the young Drake smiled with his hands behind his back, chuckling as he knew she couldn't wait for talking to her father for the last time,"Go ahead...I'll stay here to check out the sights."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:18 pm
Atsuko Angel

User Image

Atsuko nodded at him and smiled. "Thanks again for helping me with the demon. " She said and started to walked away, but turned. " See you around. Come and see me after well um you know, everything happens." She said awkwardly and went to go see her father for the last time.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:24 am
Athena Oshiro

User Image
Athena landed in the streets and smiled happy. She was so close to finding Drake that she couldn't bare it. " Okay, where is he?" She said as he wings disappeared. She felt a little drained but she could deal with it for now.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:38 am
Mxyzptlk
User Image
"eh ... somewhere around here" Mxy said as he appeared with a pop "this place is one large market so practicly he could be anywhere around here" he said as he zoomed up above and produced a large telliscope from his pocket like a cartoon and looked through it "i see him" he said as he zoomed down next to Athena and was in a pirate costume "aye ... he be off the port bow next to a large toy store ... matches sence he's dressed like a toy clown" he said with a smirk and changed back to normal  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:49 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image
Athena nodded and started to walk toward the toy store smiling. When she saw him,he looked really different. She started to worry if it was really him. She walked up to him. "Drake? Is that you?"

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games