Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:20 pm
User ImageҜʊʝα

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Peace is but a shadow of death, desperate to forget its painful past...Though we hope for promising years. After shedding a thousand tears. . ."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Morgan ordered, Kuja had hunted down Ambrose's location and went to gather information on him. The silver dragon bearing the genome landed alittle bit away from the temple as he lept off the creature. If you encounter him or any of his friends. . . make sure you find out Merlin's whereabouts the sorceress spoke to him telepathically in his mind. After walking for abit and approaching the temple, Kuja conjured a few Manikins and sent them to distract any guards or anyone that might get in his way. With them dispatched, the Angel of Death entered the compound, sneaking his way through the halls.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

". . .yesterday's sorrow constantly nears. And while the moon still shines blue, by dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue!"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:49 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"i guard the world with a staff in one hand ..."

"arent we all fairy tales in some way?" he said with a smile as he felt something new arive and then frowned as he stood up "we've got company ... and not the good kind"

"... and a sword in the other"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:04 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I swear if my Temple get destroyed one more time I'm going to have somebody's head." Did she really not get the time to enjoy anything. Every five minutes it seemed something else had happened. It just really ticked her off. Summoning her trident, now she meant business. "I show have a agreed to the traveling, but no I felt the need to do my job." She growled closing her eyes. Finding the little punk easily she began to head off. This was her home, she was sick and tired of just anyone walking in uninvited. It really ticked her off.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

running after Kiko, he drew Glamdring in his right hand while carrying his staff in his left "could be worse ... you could have challenged Aries and been the Goddess of War" he said running next to her and saw strange creatures in the halls "what the heck ... these guys im not familiar with"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko growled, oh she was not happy right now. Waving the trident she allowed a large wave to come in through the halls sweeping away the creatures in to the sea. "Who know and I don't care what they are just as long as they aren't in my home." She continued to walk through the halls repeating the process as she felt necessary. The opened halls allowed a beautiful view of the ocean, but Tsukiko used it more as a weapon. When she was ticked off hell hath no furry like Tsukiko.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:55 pm
User ImageҜʊʝα

"Peace is but a shadow of death, desperate to forget its painful past...Though we hope for promising years. After shedding a thousand tears. . ."

Kuja slipped past the group just as the manikins were swept away. But Kuja was not ill prepared, with a flick of his wrist another manikin appeared, this time of The Emperor Matues of Palamecia. "What a horrid little brat!" Kuja mumbled softly to himself. The manikin quickly cast Dreary Cell on the pair and after the explosion, Kuja warily approached the pair.

((watch the video link of dreary cell to know what the move does and looks like, and what the manikin looks like))

". . .yesterday's sorrow constantly nears. And while the moon still shines blue, by dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue!"

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

"i'm defanantly going to remember our anaversery" he joked as he used spells to kick the Manikins out of her home until he came around a corner to a man who looked very cocky "i take it your our unwanted guest?" he said as he looked at the new creature and dodged the attack and shot a plasma bolt at the Manikin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:12 pm
User ImageҜʊʝα

"I just might be, and you are Ambrose I presume?" Kuja replied, wary of the blue haired witch. More Manikins appeared surrounding. "I heard news of you knowing Merlin, where is he? Still mourning the loss of Lady Igraine?" the genome sneered, Morgan told him much of Merlin over the past few months when she took over kirkwall.

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:22 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

"wow ... you realy arent very informed are you?" he said to Kuja as he shethed his sword and produced a plasma bolt in his hand "and if i were you i'd leave before you get hurt"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:32 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko raised an eyebrow. "Why does every destroy my home when they are really looking for you." She muttered under her breath.Waving the trident again she form two large waved on either side of the uninvited guest. "Better yet you have 10 seconds to leave before I drowned you."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:47 pm
User ImageҜʊʝα

Kuja laughed wickedly as Ambrose and Tsukiko threatened him. "You think just cause your gods you over power everyone? Even a god can fall to a genome who was created with power to rival the gods!" he hissed back, hold his hands one at each waved and blasted them away each other Seraphic Star. Then he let a glyph appear behind him and three massive ice spires, the middle containing a blue woman, Shiva. With Shiva bursting out of the spires, she cast Diamond Dust freeze all water in the area around them and then stood beside the Genome. "Can two gods power match an Eidolons and mine combined? I think not and all I needed was answers, give them to me and no damage or harm shall come to either of you or this lovely little playground." Kuja spoke his ultimatum, him, Shiva, and his manikin groups poised to defend themselves.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

"wow ... you had to do the school kid thing" he said shaking his head "and three against two ... thats not exactly fair" he said as he motioned the plasma bolt to the ground and a symbol appeared on the ground surounding himself and Tsukiko "by the way ... you wanted to know where Merlin is?" he said as the room rumbled "your looking at him" he said as a creature rose out of the ground and stood behind them in a roaring fire "now get out of my fianc'e's home ... or you'll see why i am not the type of God who's vengful all the time"

(an Esper vs an Aveon ... i would have gotten Anima but that would seem too over the top and im playing Final Fantasy XII ... realy awsome by the way but i like the tenth one better)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Why do you get all the fun." Tsukiko said twirling the trident around as if it was nothing. "I call the Life-Binder, Queen of the Dragons Alexstraza!" Slamming the trident into the ground a dragon's cry filled the halls. Behind Tsukiko the Queen flew down. Silly boys bringing knives to a gun fight. This was her home and she didn't have to play fair here. The ice didn't even effect her, she grew up engulfed in ice. She became one with it just like she did the water. All it was really was frozen water, but if they wanted to play like this. Oh she could more then play this way.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:32 pm
User ImageҜʊʝα

Kuja rolled his eyes at the pair, just more of a nuisance then he wanted but Morgan had orders. "You want to play this game? Very well!" he snarled back at the pair, levitating mid air, the holy rings surrounding him. He flicked his wrist abit and Shiva left the field and his Silver Dragon appeared in the temple behind the group. "Now that one issue is resolved, time for the finale! Bahamut to me!" Kuja shouted and the skys darkened as the King of Dragons appeared. The genome then dashed for Ambrose, casting Flare Star at him to knock him off balance as two Yuna manikins cast diamond dust to incapaciate Belias, while and Emperor and Kefka manikins held off Tsukiko and her dragon as Kuja leapt onto the Silver Dragon and flew off into the distance back to Morgan. "Guess she didnt say I could cause some collateral damage, Bahamut finish them!" the Genome ordered as he left the area on his dragon and Bahamut used Mega Flare to reak havoc upon the temple and all that remained within it. After the barrage of elemental hell, Bahamut vanished in a burst of light and daylight returned to the area.

((exit))

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

running to protect Kiko from the atack, he grabed her and summoned a sheild to protect them from the falling debree. when it was all done, Ambrose blasted the rubble from them and looked at the remains, luckly it wasnt all of the Temple, just the front part "its ok Kiko ... i'll fix it" he said as he raised his arms and the rubble flew up and repaired itself as if it wasnt destroyed "thats exactly why i dont like cocky bad guys" he said as he helped Kiko up "that power ... i've never seen anything like it ... prahaps its because of Morgan" he said looking at her "dont worry this wont happen again ... i swear it ... we better go see Arigane about this ... i need to talk to him about our security on this mountian"

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games