Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Zero slater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:47 pm
"Right I'm on it Reki, Lets go you two" "Yeah a vaction at the beach sounds good" "No we've got work to do" "Yeah I just kidding" The three of them head for the main elevator to the upper floors and head out of the base to the beach.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:15 pm
"Sneeking, sir?" Rick and Gaomon both had confused looks on their faces.  

oreck01

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:33 pm
"Its ether that or Bathroom cleaning for a whole day,your choice Rick.""But im tired."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:37 pm
Rick and gaomon both replied quickly"Sneeking!" Gaomon step up to reki."Whats your plan sir?"  

oreck01

Zero slater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:43 pm
Zero slater
"Right I'm on it Reki, Lets go you two" "Yeah a vaction at the beach sounds good" "No we've got work to do" "Yeah I just kidding" The three of them head for the main elevator to the upper floors and head out of the base to the beach.

(I assumed Moku caught up with us, which one of your digimon is Moku?)
The Four of the made it to the border of the beach. "Wow what a view, Alright Agumon u Go to the left end of the beach and gather Digimon, Veemon the same to you but on the right end, and i'll do the center." "Right" "Ok" Agumon and Veemon head off. "Moku I need you to keep lookout just incase."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:44 pm
"Well Gaomon I think the Alters are going to try something even bigger this time they probably have forces everywhere patroling,well we dont want to cause a fuss yet and we need help to fight the Alters,so we are going to Mt.Olimpia to go get help from Neptunemon,Merucimon, and Appolomon.  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:49 pm
"You're getting help from th-them!? They are part of the olympus twelve Rick was little confused about this."Well when do we leave?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:03 pm
Yin had spotted azulongmon in the distance now. He turned slightly towards the dragon as it flew in the skies of the northern territories.

"Prey sighted, preparing to converge and hunt."  

Yin Yun Yang

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:23 pm
Zero slater
Zero slater

The Four of the made it to the border of the beach. "Wow what a view, Alright Agumon u Go to the left end of the beach and gather Digimon, Veemon the same to you but on the right end, and i'll do the center." "Right" "Ok" Agumon and Veemon head off. "Moku I need you to keep lookout just incase."

(Actually Moku is Poke__Trainer101 look at the first page)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:28 pm
Reki turns around,"Right now,oh and if an Alter finds us we must be quite when dealing with them ok so that means try and knock the guy out before he can use a loud attack." Reki and his three digimon start to hwalk out the main hall.  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zero slater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:28 pm
TotalRampage 0
Zero slater
Zero slater

(Actually Moku is Poke__Trainer101 look at the first page)

((Yeah i noticed that, sweatdrop I wasn't looking))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:33 pm
"we'll keep that in mind." Rick and gaomon starto walk out of the building with reki." So how do we get there?"  

oreck01

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:46 pm
(My second person)
Rp name:Sean:
Digimon: Has a Clockmon who has a special power to digivolve to Slepimon.
Perosnality: he is 15 and acts very shy so be shure to shutter as this character,and he is on the Guardian side
AppearanceUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:23 pm
About 15 minutes later Agumon, Veemon, and Shawn all meet up at the center of the beach, each with alot of digimon. "I want to thank all of you digimon who have decided to help us Just wait a few minutes and I will give you futher instructions" Shawn pulls out his digivice and sends a message to Reki saying I have all the digimon We could gather up, now what? "Just have to wait for him to get back"  

Zero slater

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:29 pm
oreck01
(My second person)
Rp name:Sean:
Digimon: Has a Clockmon who has a special power to digivolve to Slepimon.
Perosnality: he is 15 and acts very shy so be shure to shutter as this character,and he is on the Guardian side
AppearanceUser Image

approved and if you guys want a second character PM me and ill give you some choices ^^  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games