Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon Vs. Humans(It pains me to say this, but it's dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:42 pm
"This stupid war is the blame for everything that happened!" Rick slammed his fist down on the table."Rick calm down. This was something that couldn't be foreseen." Rick grumbled under his breath after hearing this.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:58 am
The sound from Rick's fist hitting the table woke Skull up startled but then relaxed and stretched. "What'd I miss?"

Vlvid_Rais

KiryuDragonLord

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:25 pm
((Sorry, guy's I've been out of town. I would've told you if my mom didn't tell me at the last minute, so anyways...))

Betamon was still sleeping on his pillow snoring.
"Oh that, they're the-" For some reason Yoshiro paused as a big cold hand landed on his shoulder, Yoshiro began shivering as he felt that cold hand. He slowly turned his head to find a big man, in his late 30's, he was well built, and he was 7'0.
"P-Pops?" As Yoshiro stared at the old man's eyes, fear struck in his mind.
Betamon slowly woke up and lifted his head at Yoshiro's fathr and began growling at him.
His father didn't answer Yoshiro, he looked at the guests and gazed his eyes back at his son. "Yoshiro. Come with me outside." His voice was very low and so cold.
Betamon quickly stood up, but 5 men (obviuosly the other mercs) blocked his path and he began growling. And some other 3 men watched the guests with cold eyes.
"Yoshiro!" Betamon tried to squeeze his way through the men's legs, but he was to weak.
"It's alright." Yoshiro smiled, it won't be long.
"Yoshiro..." As Yoshiro and his father left, you could see tears in his eyes.
----------
Yoshiro and his father left the mansion to the back of the beach, away from eyes and cameras. If a servant got in the way of Yoshio's father, they would be shaking their legs.
Out of no where, his father punched Yoshiro in the face and Yoshiro flew into shallow water. "What did I tell you about guests in my house. I told you if you wanted guests yo take them to yours! Not mine!"
Yoshrio slowly stood up and wiped some blood from his mouth. "Heh, such a stubborn old man you are." Yoshiro smiled but only got another punch then a knee to the stomack and he fell to his knees.
"You weren't suppose to bring people unknown people to my house you pathetic son!"
"Keh," Yoshiro slowly stood up again and made a warm smiled back at his father. "So how much money did you bring today pops?"
"Don't you dare change the subject boy!"
"C'mon you need a smile on that cold face of yours! HAHAHA" But then he got another punch and his father threw him in the water.
"If your mother wasn't alive back then, I would've dis-owned you along time ago." Then his father took out a trigger, the same as Yoshiro's teleporter. "I'm letting you go just this once." Then His father pushed the button and he disappeared, along with his mercs that was back at the mansion.
Yoshiro stared down at the water at his feet and he stomped his feet on the surface, making a small splash.
"Hehehe, such a stubborn old man." Yoshiro smiled and wiped blood from his mouth that he got from the punches.
------
Yoshiro returned back to the library through the secret door on the fire place. The mercs were gone and out of no where, Betamon came running to Yoshiro and jumped on his stomach, making Yoshiro fal on his butt. Little blood came out of mouth but he quickly covered it.
"Are you ok Yoshiro?"
"Nah, don't worry about it!" Yoshiro laughed. "What did I tell you about crying Betamon? Smile and be merry!" Yoshiro laughed and betamon began laughing along with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:22 pm
Chris saw what had happened.
That...thats the man! he thought to himself.
Rei, I'm gonna go back inside.

Meanwhile

Ryu saw the bruise on Yoshiro's face but refrained from talking. Chris entered the room
Hey Chris, feeling better?
Yeah, I'm fine.
Ryu went back to taking with Sakura while Chris walked over to Yoshiro.
Yoshiro, I... I want to apologize for growling at and almost attacking you, I don't know what came over me.  

Guilmons Tamer

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:11 pm
"Who did that you!?" Rick rushed over to yoshiro to check his injuries."Are you all right?"

(Abusive father...didnt c that comin eek )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:23 pm
Rei sighed and stayed outside by herself

Vlvid_Rais

KiryuDragonLord

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:18 pm
"Hehehe, Ryu it's alright." Yoshiro smiled while patting Betamon's head.
"Who? Me!? I'm alright, me and pops just had a little conversation." Yoshiro laughed  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:47 pm
Ryu looked up, hearing his name.
Yoshiro, did you call me?
No, no, no,... I'm Chris. He's Ryu.
Chris started to chuckle.
So, how about that battle?  

Guilmons Tamer

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:39 am
Skull stood up and stretched out his back, then looked at the others waiting for an answer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:42 am
"Oop,s sorry. hehehe."
"Well, shall we start our battle Chris?"  

KiryuDragonLord

Guilmons Tamer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:20 pm
Chris pulled his arms back to pop his shoulders.
Chris!
I know, I know. Now where are we going with this?
Ryu started to get nervouse.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:05 pm
"Don't worry, we'll just have a nice freindly fight." Yoshiro smiled...  

KiryuDragonLord

Guilmons Tamer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:51 am
I say we have this fight on the beach.
They all left the room and walked to where Rei was sitting on the beach. Chris and Betamon took there places.
You have the honors.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:58 am
Rei was a good distance away from the fight and stayed there watching

Vlvid_Rais

Anime_on_Demand

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:33 am
Sakura also sat down and watched the fight. Sakura was exited to see what would happen.

"Come on Chris you can do this. I belive in you. I know you can win." Sakura thought as she didn't take her eyes off of Chris.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games