Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:20 pm
Aile's gaze would turn to Darts as Mully hung up, the woman raising an eyebrow. "You miss all the pertinent information, daemon." She chucked as she stood up, patting Darts on the shoulder as she passed. "And pretty much what our other friend said. Get ready for a trip to Rustboro, and possibly some digging." She'd head past Darts to her room to gather a few things of her own.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:06 pm
Tesei Utakata
Leslie walked up to Darts before giving him a light thump on the back with her large appendage. "Well, we are meeting the Professor for some strange thing that he couldn't say over the line, you are paying for a nice dinner for all of us before we go, and we are shipping Cera off to be used as vaccination fuel." She expediently explained, hoping her rushed explanation would let the request for their mission leader to pay for things slip on past.

"I ain't never paid for no free dinner, though maybe when we get there we can see if Devon can pony up some dough for services rendered or something." Darts replies, smoothly brushing away any sort of expense towards himself. "Rustboro eh? I hear it's lovely this time of year..." his sentence trails off as he had released his Honchkrow, that was eyeing him malevolently as soon as he mentioned how far they would be flying. "Eh... my only advice would be try to avoid any unnecessary contact with H.A.Z.A.R.D. at the borders. It sounds like Amaranth got stuck in Hoenn due to increased security... so... let's slip in if we can."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:08 pm
Amaranth is stranded? Great. Looks like an extra objective to deal with when we head out that way. "Alright. I'm going to get Tristen before we head on out of here. If there are any shadow Pokemon about that we have to come across, I'm going to have him take care of it. He needs to try to work towards getting his Blitzle purified, after all." I said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:13 pm
"Yeah... I'll try and let her know to make her way to Rustboro. Once she regroups with us, getting her back here when the rest of us head back should be easier to do," Aden said, taking his SNAG out at once and hammering out a message to send to Amaranth. Even with the inherent risks, it was better than letting her try and figure it out for herself. "Either way, we better go."

Seeing Darts' Honchkrow was all he needed to see on that front, heading out himself and realizing he wasn't going to have an easy time getting into the region. At least, not without a second casualty.

"Arcanine, I'm so sorry for this." A hard sigh escaped him as he let the Pokemon out, he and Cera climbing on and bracing for the eventual worst.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:58 am
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP

"Well don't ever sneak up on me like that again!" She shouted one last time before taking a deep breath and regaining her composure. With herself somewhat calmed down she began to pick up her feathers, shooting Ryan the occasionally glare as she did. "You flew all the way here on Aerial? Seems like an exhausting flight."

"Alright,Alright!" Ryan says with smile as he catches a few more feathers, then hands them to Skyla. "Aerial can handle long distances well. She is used to it. It was faster to fly here on her than any other means. I've missed you and I didn't want to delay getting here." Ryan says as his smile fades.

"How sweet." Skyla said with a smile. "Unfortunately I have a gym battle scheduled today but it's the only one. After that I'm pretty much free."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:51 am
SubonicXP

"How sweet." Skyla said with a smile. "Unfortunately I have a gym battle scheduled today but it's the only one. After that I'm pretty much free."

"Well, would you mind if I watched you work? It's been awhile since I have even seen a normal battle." Ryan says with a smile. "And what is with the feathers?" he adds with a smirk.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:53 pm
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP

"Well, would you mind if I watched you work? It's been awhile since I have even seen a normal battle." Ryan says with a smile. "And what is with the feathers?" he adds with a smirk.

"I collect them, didn't I ever tell you that? Sometimes Swanna will produce unusual types of feathers which can be ground up to make different types of vitamins. I collect them from my own Swanna, those I nurse back to health, and of course the ones that happen to find their way here and hang out." She said with a smile. "They call them Wings."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:10 pm
SubonicXP
"I collect them, didn't I ever tell you that? Sometimes Swanna will produce unusual types of feathers which can be ground up to make different types of vitamins. I collect them from my own Swanna, those I nurse back to health, and of course the ones that happen to find their way here and hang out." She said with a smile. "They call them Wings."

"No, you hadn't. Huh, maybe I should start collecting the feathers that Dewdrop sheds. Those sounds like quite helpful items. I am sure they could come in handy." Ryan comments as he climbs off Skyla's bed and walks over to the ladder. He climbs down and finds a place to sit. He had to let her have some time to get ready for the day.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:01 pm
RCCaughtem

"No, you hadn't. Huh, maybe I should start collecting the feathers that Dewdrop sheds. Those sounds like quite helpful items. I am sure they could come in handy." Ryan comments as he climbs off Skyla's bed and walks over to the ladder. He climbs down and finds a place to sit. He had to let her have some time to get ready for the day.

It didn't take long for Skyla to get ready, in fact all she had to do was straighten up her hair and gather her Pokeballs. As she came down she turned to face Ryan and smiled. "I have an idea...how many Flying type Pokemon do you have one you?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:09 pm
SubonicXP
It didn't take long for Skyla to get ready, in fact all she had to do was straighten up her hair and gather her Pokeballs. As she came down she turned to face Ryan and smiled. "I have an idea...how many Flying type Pokemon do you have one you?" She asked him.

"The only two I have: Aerial and Dewdrop." Ryan says and then raises an eyebrow. "Are you thinking what I think your thinking? Because if I am, are you sure?" Ryan asks Skyla. If he had this idea pegged out, it was something that would be rather interesting.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:13 pm
RCCaughtem

"The only two I have: Aerial and Dewdrop." Ryan says and then raises an eyebrow. "Are you thinking what I think your thinking? Because if I am, are you sure?" Ryan asks Skyla. If he had this idea pegged out, it was something that would be rather interesting.

"Two is enough, perfect actually." She chuckled. "Ryan, for today only you are accepted under my tutelage as a gym trainer of the Mistralton Gym."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:22 pm
SubonicXP
"Two is enough, perfect actually." She chuckled. "Ryan, for today only you are accepted under my tutelage as a gym trainer of the Mistralton Gym."
"Well then, I am honored to serve under you today, Gym Leader." Ryan says with a smirk. "But seriously, thank you. I will make sure I do my best out there." he adds, giving Skyla a hug.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:52 pm
RCCaughtem
"Well then, I am honored to serve under you today, Gym Leader." Ryan says with a smirk. "But seriously, thank you. I will make sure I do my best out there." he adds, giving Skyla a hug.

Skyla returned the hug but was quick to pull away and lead Ryan out the door by the hand, walking towards the gym proper. "The challenger will be here soon so take your place anywhere you like."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:17 pm
Ryan would make his way to the middle spot for the Gym Trainers. He had known a few Gyms where a middle Gym Trainer had been that trap fight. And he would provide a good one. Ryan looks back over his shoulder to Skyla, who was settling into her spot at the back. Ryan then turns his focus forward and takes a deep breath. Time to show what he's got and do the Mistralton Gym proud.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:10 pm
RCCaughtem
Ryan would make his way to the middle spot for the Gym Trainers. He had known a few Gyms where a middle Gym Trainer had been that trap fight. And he would provide a good one. Ryan looks back over his shoulder to Skyla, who was settling into her spot at the back. Ryan then turns his focus forward and takes a deep breath. Time to show what he's got and do the Mistralton Gym proud.

It wasn't long before a giant fan turned on in the gym, creating a fierce gale that blew on either side of Ryan, a wall behind him to protect him from the gust. It looked like Skyla traded out her cannons for giant fans.

Ryan wouldn't have to wait too much longer after fans turned on as a boy with messy brown hair pouring out of a red visor came running towards him, trying to beat the fan before it had turned on again. The boy stopped in front of Ryan, hands on knees as he panted trying to catch his breath. "This...gym leader...is nuts..." He said to himself, but still aware of a gym trainer being nearby.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games