Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:43 pm
X Kaos X
DJ Double B

I'm sorry I got to head to bed so I won't be able to post tonight >.<

It's ok, we got a lot of it done today!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:29 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Sekaino
SpazzticPanda1311
I officially hate Pokemon go with a passion stressed

You said it sister...

:T I've been wandering around for forever yet I have found a lick of a pokemon yet.

You should of seen my walking about the street like a fool

At least the servers are stable now. I'm enjoying it a lot more, though sometimes I rage when it freezes while im catching a higher leveled pokemon xD

My mom just started and she just caught a Dragonite and a Clefable just sitting in her room =-=" I kinda want to steal her phone...I think I'm becoming a part of the real team rocket o-o  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:19 am
Prairiefox

D: Your mom is so lucky! All I can seem to catch are freaking pidgy's ;A;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:19 am
murruelecreuset

Just a heads up, but the move Haze does not remove status ailments from the user. It simply resets the stat levels of all active Pokémon back to 0. It no longer remove Status ailments as of GEN III and this guild goes by the lastest games; ORAS.

Source

Source II  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:27 am
Hitsukei
murruelecreuset

Just a heads up, but the move Haze does not remove status ailments from the user. It simply resets the stat levels of all active Pokémon back to 0. It no longer remove Status ailments as of GEN III and this guild goes by the lastest games; ORAS.

Source

Source II

Don't get the second source... and I officially hate Serebii and where ever else I read that says it does  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:32 am
murruelecreuset
Hitsukei
murruelecreuset

Source

Source II

Don't get the second source... and I officially hate Serebii and where ever else I read that says it does

Yeah, I'm surprised that Serebii dosen't have more information on moves. It would be nice if it showed the history of revised moves, as well as the hidden game mechanics for them. As for the second source, I was just pointing out that ORAS is used as a reference for moves.  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:01 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
amarzyciel

what a match up xD
Cyril's going to reap what he sow, though he doesn't feel the same way Kirsi did.

#A song of ice and fire ninja

I know, right? xD
He's helping her get her mind focused for the tournament! So she's lucky, razz
I'm really glad their fighting though, because maybe it can give Kirsi an excuse to talk to him again afterwards or at least to not forget about him after the trip is over.

I'm posting now, I had a get together with friends planned last night and couldn't post 3nodding

XD
I kinda regret it that I don't make cyril register the sneasel.
although it will be questionable on how he can get sneasel to battle properly when he hasn't trained it yet.

I like that idea C:
Cyril is rather hard to get involved with people, so it will be a very good way to start.
not to mention that Cyril personality seems have to shifted/grow from my original intention.

sorry for the delay, my mind was occupied by books.
it's rather hard to write when my mind is in another story . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:20 pm
amarzyciel

XD
I kinda regret it that I don't make cyril register the sneasel.
although it will be questionable on how he can get sneasel to battle properly when he hasn't trained it yet.

I like that idea C:
Cyril is rather hard to get involved with people, so it will be a very good way to start.
not to mention that Cyril personality seems have to shifted/grow from my original intention.

sorry for the delay, my mind was occupied by books.
it's rather hard to write when my mind is in another story . . .

That's true. It's also just unlucky that there are so many fire types in the tournament xD I'm trying to come up with a way to make their battle interesting, without Kirsi just spamming ember xD

Yay biggrin
It's a very good excuse, and I'm glad because it was hard to come up with a reason for her to approach xD
Kirsi has kind of shifted too for me, it's very interesting to see. I find it funny that Kirsi and Cyril are kind of feeling the same thing and outwardly acting similarly yet they have no clue about the other xD

Kirsi approves of reading books~ (and I do too xP )
I read a lot, like Kirsi, so I understand. Glad you are back for a post~  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:14 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

Yeah, Ive noticed.
I actually managed to catch a few pokemon on my own TwT

A Caterpie, a pidgey, a pidgeotto and a zubat
I'm proud of my basic as heck pokemon team <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:24 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

That's true. It's also just unlucky that there are so many fire types in the tournament xD I'm trying to come up with a way to make their battle interesting, without Kirsi just spamming ember xD

Yay biggrin
It's a very good excuse, and I'm glad because it was hard to come up with a reason for her to approach xD
Kirsi has kind of shifted too for me, it's very interesting to see. I find it funny that Kirsi and Cyril are kind of feeling the same thing and outwardly acting similarly yet they have no clue about the other xD

Kirsi approves of reading books~ (and I do too xP )
I read a lot, like Kirsi, so I understand. Glad you are back for a post~

Duuuude, sorry to jump in but amen to so many fire types haha

I think Ava has one of the few bug types, and it only knows 1 bug attack xD
Don't know how long she'll last, but we'll see what happens  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:27 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox

...actually she just lost it trying to update her google account she accidently deleted it so she lost her account v.v" BUT she still has a clefable she caught yesterday on her trainer account XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:27 pm
Hey everyone. New here and debating on what to do with my character so far. Buizel...  

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:44 pm
Klayko
Hey everyone. New here and debating on what to do with my character so far. Buizel...

Heyo! Not sure who your character is (i'll have to look lol), but neither of my characters are in the battle tournament so if you want someone to RP with I wouldn't mind having Ray or Skylar meet up with your character. I start my second summer class tomorrow, but I'm only taking one so I have a lot more time to post. Let me know if you're up for it!

Welcome!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:46 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox

...actually she just lost it trying to update her google account she accidently deleted it so she lost her account v.v" BUT she still has a clefable she caught yesterday on her trainer account XD

D: I would cry SO HARD if that happened to me ;A;  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:04 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox

D: I would cry SO HARD if that happened to me ;A;

Well she's already up to Lv 8 again so shes not too sad about it but she does miss Dragonite an awful lot TTvTT"  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games