Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:16 am
"Favor, meh, good. That order." She shrugged and blew some hair from her face. The news about the lab being destroyed didn't bode well, but understandable. Files were transferred earlier thanks to Miror B.'s shenanigans, and then Cosmo's lab was destroyed? Yeah, there was information only they wanted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:24 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan would quickly make his way over to a door and enter. This was the Gym Leader's Quarters. Basically, this was their home. Skyla had it decorated to suit her personality. Ryan sets down his gourd and takes off his jacket and Snagem Electronics (Snag and Snag Machine). He would also remove his shoes. Socks allowed for quieter movement. The young man would make his way to the back of the area to a ladder. Skyla's bedroom was a loft, fitting in even more with the fact she was the Flying Type Gym Leader. Ryan climbs up and tiptoes his way over to her bed. He then sits down next to her, He leans in to whisper in her ear. "Hey there, Sky Girl." he would say.

"Sweet Arceus!" Skyla screamed as she threw her hands into the air, sending her box of feathers into the air. "Ryan! where did you come from!?" She insisted to know as she attempted to catch her breath.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:36 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

Ryan would quickly make his way over to a door and enter. This was the Gym Leader's Quarters. Basically, this was their home. Skyla had it decorated to suit her personality. Ryan sets down his gourd and takes off his jacket and Snagem Electronics (Snag and Snag Machine). He would also remove his shoes. Socks allowed for quieter movement. The young man would make his way to the back of the area to a ladder. Skyla's bedroom was a loft, fitting in even more with the fact she was the Flying Type Gym Leader. Ryan climbs up and tiptoes his way over to her bed. He then sits down next to her, He leans in to whisper in her ear. "Hey there, Sky Girl." he would say.

"Sweet Arceus!" Skyla screamed as she threw her hands into the air, sending her box of feathers into the air. "Ryan! where did you come from!?" She insisted to know as she attempted to catch her breath.

Ryan chuckles as he does his best to catch a few of the feathers. He uses one to tickle her nose. "Out of thin air." he says with that right amount of sarcasm. "I got here just a few minutes ago. Flew over on Aerial. I needed to get away. Things went bad on our last mission. It drained me bad. I needed to come see you." Ryan follows up with in a very calm voice, catching a few more feathers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:50 pm
Espeon_Commander
"Favor, meh, good. That order." She shrugged and blew some hair from her face. The news about the lab being destroyed didn't bode well, but understandable. Files were transferred earlier thanks to Miror B.'s shenanigans, and then Cosmo's lab was destroyed? Yeah, there was information only they wanted.

"Okay, let's start with the favor and work our way backwards because the good news outweighs the meh news heavily, and the favor might seem a bit much to ask." Mully says, tossing her brown hair back over her shoulder as she settles in with the phone, the Snagems hearing a couple rustles of static as she does. "We need to borrow that Mew you had with you the last time you were in here."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:54 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Okay, let's start with the favor and work our way backwards because the good news outweighs the meh news heavily, and the favor might seem a bit much to ask." Mully says, tossing her brown hair back over her shoulder as she settles in with the phone, the Snagems hearing a couple rustles of static as she does. "We need to borrow that Mew you had with you the last time you were in here."
"Um, what?" Cera's shocked tone spoke volumes, but for the other end, all they'd hear was the Mew's native tongue rather than her thoughts.

Aden, figuring he might want to speak up in her stead, commented soon after. "Uh, okay...? Can we ask why? Because we're not up for her being dissected or anything."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:54 pm
"That would be on you lot. She's out of my jurisdiction. This about how she's apparently immune?" She'd point this out as she noticed how Cera was sandwiched between two shadow Pokémon a while back and apparently was fine still, virus wise.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:58 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan chuckles as he does his best to catch a few of the feathers. He uses one to tickle her nose. "Out of thin air." he says with that right amount of sarcasm. "I got here just a few minutes ago. Flew over on Aerial. I needed to get away. Things went bad on our last mission. It drained me bad. I needed to come see you." Ryan follows up with in a very calm voice, catching a few more feathers.

"Well don't ever sneak up on me like that again!" She shouted one last time before taking a deep breath and regaining her composure. With herself somewhat calmed down she began to pick up her feathers, shooting Ryan the occasionally glare as she did. "You flew all the way here on Aerial? Seems like an exhausting flight."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:18 pm
SubonicXP

"Well don't ever sneak up on me like that again!" She shouted one last time before taking a deep breath and regaining her composure. With herself somewhat calmed down she began to pick up her feathers, shooting Ryan the occasionally glare as she did. "You flew all the way here on Aerial? Seems like an exhausting flight."

"Alright,Alright!" Ryan says with smile as he catches a few more feathers, then hands them to Skyla. "Aerial can handle long distances well. She is used to it. It was faster to fly here on her than any other means. I've missed you and I didn't want to delay getting here." Ryan says as his smile fades.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:19 pm
Darksol88
"Um, what?" Cera's shocked tone spoke volumes, but for the other end, all they'd hear was the Mew's native tongue rather than her thoughts.

Aden, figuring he might want to speak up in her stead, commented soon after. "Uh, okay...? Can we ask why? Because we're not up for her being dissected or anything."

"Sorry, I'm just giving you guys the information in the order you requested." Mully apologizes, shaking back her hair again. "The meh news is that we've come up with two hiccups in regards to the Shadow Virus and curing it. We've come up with a new vaccine since our discovery that we faxed you all about a day or so ago involving the various scents and their ability to repress the symptoms of the Shadow Virus with prolonged use. This new vaccine represses the symptoms at a much greater rate than our previous one, thanks to the combination of the scents with our new data on the virus from our last mission. However, it still doesn't actively cure the virus fully. The Pokemon is still diseased, and while there hasn't been any signs that the virus actively shortens a Pokemon's lifespan... there's also nothing to say that it doesn't." She pauses, clearing her throat a little.

"The second hiccup comes from that while we don't have a working vaccine quite yet, even if we theoretically did, we have no delivery system now that can work on the scale that we need to cure the virus on the scale that is now necessitated due to the scale of this pandemic. However, we are working on that kink as we speak and we think we might be able to solve that... given time."

Espeon_Commander
"That would be on you lot. She's out of my jurisdiction. This about how she's apparently immune?" She'd point this out as she noticed how Cera was sandwiched between two shadow Pokémon a while back and apparently was fine still, virus wise.

Mully had paused while Aile interjected and she smiled on the other end of the line. "What, you want to give the good news or should I? I guess you all have noticed too. Last time Cera was here, giving George the egg for research, he noted that though the Mew had been present at the crisis outside of Littleroot Town she showed no signs of infection. On the sly, he took the opportunity to take a couple of the Mew's small hairs for analysis when she passed him the egg. Due to his hunch, we now come to the good news. We think we CAN cure the Shadow Virus completely. With your help." She lets that hang for a moment, pausing for interjections now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:31 pm
Aden didn't exactly like what he was hearing, remembering his Scyther and Amaranth's Butterfree and not wanting to think about the idea of this virus actually being more of a detriment to their health than originally expected. He didn't have a lot to say about either hiccup or the fact of the kind of distribution Devon would need if there was any chance of stemming it now.

Still, he wasn't terribly surprised with what he heard afterward. "Well, when you know someone that's been knee deep in this stuff as much as the rest of us and had all of one hypochondriac-driven frenzy until our resident doctor mentioned that it was all in her head, you start to wonder a bit. Especially when she got that egg for you all right after that," he commented. "Does explain why dad had her go and do that as a way to test his hunch before he left..."

"And feeling stupider for making a mess of our pots and pans now..." Cera said to herself, looking around and hoping Blizzard or Doc Owl wasn't somehow around the corner. "Tell them I'll go. I doubt anyone's exactly in the mood to keep their Pokemon infected or let this spread even more."

"Anyway, yeah, we can leave her at Devon for a while."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:45 pm
Apparently as I made my way to the main room, plans to bum rush HAZARD came to a hold for the moment. Hearing the phone call, I was a bit relieved for a change that it wasn't Ein this time, though that said, it was leaving me wondering if he was listening in. He had no qualms to really throwing wrenches in plans should they come to it. That said, it was fairly welcome news, regardless of the kinks. "...So possible cure for virus, just distributing it is a whole other matter. I had that feeling that would be the case considering how long this virus has been out." I spoke up. "At least its something to go on, if anything. Really, its our best shot right now."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:52 pm
Aile let a small smile creep onto her face. "A cure." She took a deep breath, trying to keep herself calm. She remembered the last time that a cure was brought up and how excited she was. She wanted to keep herself in check this time. "Of course, I have no doubt people here would be willing to help. Also, Cosmo wanted to talk to us in person, right? We can get that done too, then."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:59 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile let a small smile creep onto her face. "A cure." She took a deep breath, trying to keep herself calm. She remembered the last time that a cure was brought up and how excited she was. She wanted to keep herself in check this time. "Of course, I have no doubt people here would be willing to help. Also, Cosmo wanted to talk to us in person, right? We can get that done too, then."

"We agree on that then." Mully says with a satisfactory smile on her end of the phone. "And don't worry it's not dissection or anything, we just need her on hand for fresh DNA samples, hair or the like. We think she may contain some kind of antibody that fights off the virus, and we're confident that most Pokemon won't reject this type of vaccination due to Mew's status as the cradle of... well... all Pokemon. Oh, before I forget. The Professor wanted me to ask you to bring your spelunking gear. He wouldn't say more than that. Drop by our labs around.... seven Hoenn Standard Time. Or whatever other timezone you guys are in, adjust accordingly." The final statement was made with a slight grumble, before Bulder takes the phone back.

"See you guys in a little bit." He says, confidently. "Hopefully with your help we can get some kind of noose on this issue." The line clicks dead, a little static again before the speakers go dead in headquarters.

Darts comes around the corner into the main room, cracking his shoulder slightly as he does so. "Hey gang..." He half-yawns, looking at everyone's faces. "What...? Did I miss something?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:07 pm
Leslie walked up to Darts before giving him a light thump on the back with her large appendage. "Well, we are meeting the Professor for some strange thing that he couldn't say over the line, you are paying for a nice dinner for all of us before we go, and we are shipping Cera off to be used as vaccination fuel." She expediently explained, hoping her rushed explanation would let the request for their mission leader to pay for things slip on past.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:12 pm
"Well, I guess I have Nidoking...?" Aden asked himself. "Don't worry, we'll be there. Short notice, though... that's only about an hour from now if I have my zones right."

Seeing Darts come around the corner, Cera just shook her head. "We got a call from Devon. They want us there in a bit... Cozmo's got something he wants to tell us, and Devon's apparently close to finding a cure for all of this. Looks like I'm the guinea pig," she explained.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games