Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:13 pm
SubonicXP
"The first two I really can't comment on as I am just as perplexed as you." Sub said with a shrug and a sigh. "Regardless, I know you've brought up the idea of having you infiltrate HAZARD before, and as time goes on I am really considering that thought of allowing you to get captured...but how? And for that matter, what if they are a little more keen to restraining hybrids than we think?"

"I don't imagine that there being too much at the moment. The most I could imagine they could do is at least hamper the psychic based ones like they did back in Kalos...you know, line the walls with Dark Gems and such so they can't teleport out should they have the capabilities. And even if they did, I would imagine they would have used it on us long before now in these past brawls we had with them. Instead, they showed they're more apt to use freakin' gatling guns and such on helicopters and poison us to submission with Poison type Pokemon, probably showing that Team Rocket isn't the one with such a monopoly with that type." I said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:18 pm
Blizzard120

"I don't imagine that there being too much at the moment. The most I could imagine they could do is at least hamper the psychic based ones like they did back in Kalos...you know, line the walls with Dark Gems and such so they can't teleport out should they have the capabilities. And even if they did, I would imagine they would have used it on us long before now in these past brawls we had with them. Instead, they showed they're more apt to use freakin' gatling guns and such on helicopters and poison us to submission with Poison type Pokemon, probably showing that Team Rocket isn't the one with such a monopoly with that type." I said.

"Fair enough points." Sub admitted. "So let's say you do get captured by HAZARD, and for the most part they just throw you in a cell which is easy enough for you to break out of. Then what?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:29 pm
SubonicXP
"Fair enough points." Sub admitted. "So let's say you do get captured by HAZARD, and for the most part they just throw you in a cell which is easy enough for you to break out of. Then what?"

"Well, I would end up having to get the SNAG back and my Pokemon back, among all else, because I would doubt I would be able to take it to whatever holding cell that I get in. Once I do, I'd need someone from here to break into the HAZARD computer systems. That computer Tristen got will only tell us so much, we need something a bit more juicy. Basically, with a direct, unrestricted link into HAZARD would allow us to read them like a book." I said. "See how they came together, see where their bank roll is coming from, see everything, and when all is said and done, rather they are good guys or bad, out right disable them. Every time we dealt with Cipher, HAZARD got in the way to throw the wrench in the works in some respect or another, and we're trying to fight Cipher without doing a whole lot of damage, if any to HAZARD intentionally. We need them out of the way so we can do our job."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:50 pm
Blizzard120

"Well, I would end up having to get the SNAG back and my Pokemon back, among all else, because I would doubt I would be able to take it to whatever holding cell that I get in. Once I do, I'd need someone from here to break into the HAZARD computer systems. That computer Tristen got will only tell us so much, we need something a bit more juicy. Basically, with a direct, unrestricted link into HAZARD would allow us to read them like a book." I said. "See how they came together, see where their bank roll is coming from, see everything, and when all is said and done, rather they are good guys or bad, out right disable them. Every time we dealt with Cipher, HAZARD got in the way to throw the wrench in the works in some respect or another, and we're trying to fight Cipher without doing a whole lot of damage, if any to HAZARD intentionally. We need them out of the way so we can do our job."

"Let's do it then." Sub said with a smile. "You seem pretty confident so why the hell not? Be a shame though to just have you get captured and not gain something out of it...got to pick the perfect opportunity for you to get nabbed..." He said, tapping his chin in thought.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:16 pm
SubonicXP
"Let's do it then." Sub said with a smile. "You seem pretty confident so why the hell not? Be a shame though to just have you get captured and not gain something out of it...got to pick the perfect opportunity for you to get nabbed..." He said, tapping his chin in thought.

"...preferrably whenever we're not dealing with Cipher. Otherwise Ein may just screw us out of-" A idea hit right out of the blue. "...oh God, that's evil...I may have my escape plan..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:17 pm
Blizzard120

"...preferrably whenever we're not dealing with Cipher. Otherwise Ein may just screw us out of-" A idea hit right out of the blue. "...oh God, that's evil...I may have my escape plan..."

"Well we can always make our own scenario but- oh? Do tell. Don't keep me in suspense now." Sub said.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:03 pm
As Blizz and Sub continue their conversation the news program continues to roll on in the background.

"...several other regions have declared Hoenn a crisis-level disaster zone of a higher caliber than they had before. Immigration to the region has ceased on all levels, as has emigration. According to officials, the stance is 'no one gets in and no one leaves' until the situation is well in hand. Any individual or group of individuals found entering Hoenn without permission is to be considered a threat to not only national but global security."

The news reporter turns to a story about Devon Corporation's recent attempts to purchase the Pokeball Factory in Kalos being blocked by Prime Minister Lysandre given the uncertain nature of the Hoenn economy. In the background a small tinny ringing sound could be heard buzzing through the speakers of HQ, the unmistakable sound of a phone needing to be answered. It grows in volume shortly after beginning, the receiver in the main room clicking to life as it rings.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:20 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Well we can always make our own scenario but- oh? Do tell. Don't keep me in suspense now." Sub said.

"...well, lets assume that what you said earlier was true and Ein was full of himself to the point that he wanted to be the only one to take us out." I said. "How long do you suppose he'll allow me to stay there in HAZARD custody before he sicks one of his lapdogs for me?" I asked. "Though that said, even if he doesn't I may have a couple of things to play around with."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:19 pm
Looking around the lobby area for a moment, Leslie saw the utter absence of people in the area to answer the phone. Letting out a sigh, the Mawile hybrid went over to the receiver and hit the button to answer the call. "If you're with the government or the church, get the hell off this line. Otherwise, start talking quick." Leslie shortly fired off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:56 pm
Atlantis_Darts
As Blizz and Sub continue their conversation the news program continues to roll on in the background.

"...several other regions have declared Hoenn a crisis-level disaster zone of a higher caliber than they had before. Immigration to the region has ceased on all levels, as has emigration. According to officials, the stance is 'no one gets in and no one leaves' until the situation is well in hand. Any individual or group of individuals found entering Hoenn without permission is to be considered a threat to not only national but global security."

The news reporter turns to a story about Devon Corporation's recent attempts to purchase the Pokeball Factory in Kalos being blocked by Prime Minister Lysandre given the uncertain nature of the Hoenn economy. In the background a small tinny ringing sound could be heard buzzing through the speakers of HQ, the unmistakable sound of a phone needing to be answered. It grows in volume shortly after beginning, the receiver in the main room clicking to life as it rings.
"I'm... getting a feeling you're not seeing her come back anytime soon, sis," Aden commented as he kept listening to the news. "Didn't Ammy say she was heading into Hoenn?"

"She... did... and sending Claydol to get her's gonna be the worst idea." Cera's heart sank a little, both from that and the ringing. She had a bad feeling it wasn't going to be any good call. "And can that be answered somehow?"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:00 pm
"If they're the church, don't give them the light of day," Aile quipped as Leslie answered the phone, raising an eyebrow. "Wonder if it's them again, though..." She shrugged and looked up at the ceiling, not paying attention to the TV anymore. At the moment, Kalosian affairs, even if they were affected in part by the situation in Hoenn, were none of her concern or care. She was more concerned about the call that would probably get played across the speakers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:05 pm
Blizzard120

"...well, lets assume that what you said earlier was true and Ein was full of himself to the point that he wanted to be the only one to take us out." I said. "How long do you suppose he'll allow me to stay there in HAZARD custody before he sicks one of his lapdogs for me?" I asked. "Though that said, even if he doesn't I may have a couple of things to play around with."

"You know, that's a very interesting theory, one of which I wouldn't mind testing. Wouldn't it be something to see Ein coming to your rescue? Hilarious image." Sub said with a smile. "What else do you have in mind- is that the phone?" The man asked as he heard the faint sound of ringing.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:58 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"You know, that's a very interesting theory, one of which I wouldn't mind testing. Wouldn't it be something to see Ein coming to your rescue? Hilarious image." Sub said with a smile. "What else do you have in mind- is that the phone?" The man asked as he heard the faint sound of ringing.

"...I don't-oh. I never find any good news coming from it. Why do we even have that thing anyways?" I asked, standing back up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:11 am
"Good question." Odd said as he entered the main room in search of the phone.

"Is the receiver in here the only one in the entire base?" Kaya asked, appearing from the upper levels of HQ, trying to track down the source of the phone ringing.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:27 pm
Tesei Utakata
Looking around the lobby area for a moment, Leslie saw the utter absence of people in the area to answer the phone. Letting out a sigh, the Mawile hybrid went over to the receiver and hit the button to answer the call. "If you're with the government or the church, get the hell off this line. Otherwise, start talking quick." Leslie shortly fired off.

"Uh... the church?" A befuddled-sounding voice came from across the line and out the speakers in the main room, familiar to the Snagems who had been responsible for his rescue from Meteor Falls and also those who had met him in his lab on an earlier excursion. There's some static as Professor Cozmo adjusts the receiver on his end, attempting unsuccessfully to muffle his end of the conversation from the Snagems as he talks to someone else. "I thought you said this was a secure line to... you know...?"

Another rush of static fills the speakers before another voice comes through, after Cozmo hands the phone to them. "Hello, this is the same place the Devon Corporation contacted last time, correct?" Bulder's deeper tone fills the room, the agent's concern that something may have happened to his only connection to this vigilante team clear in his voice as he addresses the gathered group.

"Tell them I have the information for them!" Cozmo's voice insists in the background, as he attempts to yell into the earpiece over Bulder's shoulder.

"Yes, yes, we have to make sure it's them first..." Mully's calm tone comes through too, even though the female agent was barely above normal volume. "We can't be too careful nowadays considering the circumstances..."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games