Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:24 pm
Shadow would nod and start making her way towards the back, sniffing the air and ground as she went, trying to pick up and identify as many odors as she can.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:44 pm
Chomper would smack his Pokeball with his nose, quickly disappearing in the ball with a small yelp. He was prepared for action now.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:33 am
Mykel recalled himself to his ball without any fight, waiting for the moment when he might be called upon to assist Arkana in a battle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:16 pm
Sub was now back up in his office, going over some documents of data concerning Cipher compiled by GRAY. The data mostly consisted of summaries of Snagem's latest encounters with Cipher, bits of known information on their members, and theories on their motives. They had a lot of compiled in formation on Cipher but most of it was so fragmented that it helped little. There had to be a way to string it all together and figure out what's ticking in Ein's head...  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:45 pm
I sat up against a wall in the training room, trying to catch my breath after one long training session...or perhaps just a means to blow off steam right at the moment. Either one was valid. I needed to help figure out the next move. I still wanted to investigate HAZARD for a bit, but never can get a opportunity either. After the fight outside the mountain range in the Hoenn region, it only left me more skeptical of a few things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:56 pm
Blizzard120
I sat up against a wall in the training room, trying to catch my breath after one long training session...or perhaps just a means to blow off steam right at the moment. Either one was valid. I needed to help figure out the next move. I still wanted to investigate HAZARD for a bit, but never can get a opportunity either. After the fight outside the mountain range in the Hoenn region, it only left me more skeptical of a few things.

"You spend more time down here than anyone else, you know that?" Sub commented as he walked through the sliding doors of the training room. "Would you like to change the color scheme to something of your liking? You know, since you're in here so much."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:01 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"You spend more time down here than anyone else, you know that?" Sub commented as he walked through the sliding doors of the training room. "Would you like to change the color scheme to something of your liking? You know, since you're in here so much."

"Well, I don't see anyone else coming down here, despite there being all the room in the world in here to share it...which in your case is quite hypocritical because I do recall a few weeks ago you were trying to accuse me of slacking off, when I really don't ever see you down here either." I said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:13 pm
Blizzard120

"Well, I don't see anyone else coming down here, despite there being all the room in the world in here to share it...which in your case is quite hypocritical because I do recall a few weeks ago you were trying to accuse me of slacking off, when I really don't ever see you down here either." I said.

"Touche." Sub simply stated as he walked up to Blizz. "So, how are you?" That was a rather odd question coming from Sub, plain and simple too. Normally if he wanted to get a feel on Blizz's mood he would literally poke him or do something similar that might provoke the Cold One.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:14 pm
Any Snagems near or tuned into any kind of television screen would catch a glimpse of a news report flashing on the screen, an update on the current state of affairs in the in-flux Hoenn region. A mild-mannered female reporter faces the camera with a straight face as she reads the notes prompted before her.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, our top story this evening the disturbing turn of events that occurred just two days ago at Meteor Falls." An image flashes on the screen of S-22's twisted maw wide open with teeth gleaming. "A strange group of criminals known only as Team Cipher openly assaulted H.A.Z.A.R.D. personnel as they attempted to respond to a distress call put out by a concerned citizen both in Meteor Falls as well as other various distress calls coming from a disturbance in Rustboro City. The other clandestine terrorist group active in the region known as Team Snagem happened to be in the vicinity but did not join in on the melee, eluding capture in the fracas. Team Cipher left as well after decimating the helicopters sent to capture them, causing the H.A.Z.A.R.D. aerial brigade to suffer heavy casualties. H.A.Z.A.R.D.'s head representative declined comment regarding these matters pending further investigation."

The reporter turns to a new camera angle, a map of the Hoenn region coming up behind her. "The current Shadow Infection radius is still as of yet indeterminate, as no one seems to be able to draw a definitive line where it begins or stops from its epicenter in Oldale Town, but current estimates has the infected zone as far North as Fallarbor and a few unconfirmed reports near Fortree City." A blackness covers the map to indicate the infected regions, blanketing close to two-thirds of the map. "People encountering these 'Shadow Pokemon' are encouraged to avoid contact to minimize infection. Those with Shadow Pokemon in their care either as a result of infection or because of catching them in the wild are encouraged to contact their local H.A.Z.A.R.D. representative who is currently attempting to work with the Devon Corporation on solving the issue. The pair are holding a press conference later this week in order to address their current methods and strategies to the press in regards to coming up with some form of short-term solution."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:19 pm
Cera and Aden would catch a glimpse of the news report, both of them looking at each other. Amaranth, it would seem, was out elsewhere.

"So... at least it's not another moment showing how much worse we have it? And Reno didn't blow up any helicopters?"

"Dunno, blame him anyway. HAZARD probably would anyway, knowing them," Cera remarked. "Hopefully Ammy's back soon from what she wanted to head out for..."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:22 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Touche." Sub simply stated as he walked up to Blizz. "So, how are you?" That was a rather odd question coming from Sub, plain and simple too. Normally if he wanted to get a feel on Blizz's mood he would literally poke him or do something similar that might provoke the Cold One.

"Eh...I honestly don't know." I said. "There's something about HAZARD that has been bothering me for a while. Granted Cipher is a problem too, no doubts about that, but...well, you know how I am not one that cares for coincidences too much. We weren't back to work in our neck of the woods not even a WEEK and already Hoenn got some sort of militia to track us down? Already having word from what we all did in Kalos to the fullest? Of what we could do? If that wasn't bad enough, despite what we have tried to do to convince HAZARD we were on the same side, they're being absurdly ignorant. Finally, Ein had the perfect chance to allow us to get captured this past incident by HAZARD, which would have played into my favor pretty handly, really? I've been wanting to go there to get to the bottom of things with those guys because really? Hold me in particular? Right. At any rate, point is, we were literally dead to rights, and yet he allowed us to get away. It was like he didn't want us to go into HAZARD territory for some reason. Why?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:41 pm
Aile would be sitting in the main room on the couch, wearing a simple beige t-shirt instead of her usual top, and her right arm was in a sling to help facilitate the healing of the shoulder. "Huh. That's a pretty big zone. My...." She turned over to Cera and Aden. "I wouldn't doubt it, though, Reno wasn't there, how would he have?" She turned back to the TV and blew away some of her hair. "I am glad that it wasn't about us primarily, though."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:42 pm
Blizzard120

"Eh...I honestly don't know." I said. "There's something about HAZARD that has been bothering me for a while. Granted Cipher is a problem too, no doubts about that, but...well, you know how I am not one that cares for coincidences too much. We weren't back to work in our neck of the woods not even a WEEK and already Hoenn got some sort of militia to track us down? Already having word from what we all did in Kalos to the fullest? Of what we could do? If that wasn't bad enough, despite what we have tried to do to convince HAZARD we were on the same side, they're being absurdly ignorant. Finally, Ein had the perfect chance to allow us to get captured this past incident by HAZARD, which would have played into my favor pretty handly, really? I've been wanting to go there to get to the bottom of things with those guys because really? Hold me in particular? Right. At any rate, point is, we were literally dead to rights, and yet he allowed us to get away. It was like he didn't want us to go into HAZARD territory for some reason. Why?" I asked.

"Because Ein has plans of his own. I don't know what those plans are but it's obvious he has his own agenda and refuses to make changes to it. Ein has already shown that when he beats us it must be by his own hand, totally. Even if someone else so much as brakes one of our ankles he won't be satisfied with his victory. He has to be the supreme victor." Sub told Blizz.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:05 pm
SubonicXP
"Because Ein has plans of his own. I don't know what those plans are but it's obvious he has his own agenda and refuses to make changes to it. Ein has already shown that when he beats us it must be by his own hand, totally. Even if someone else so much as brakes one of our ankles he won't be satisfied with his victory. He has to be the supreme victor." Sub told Blizz.

"...well that explains point number three." I said. "What of the first two? Eh, I could be overthinking it, but eh...you know me." I said with a shrug. "I'm on the whole 'C.Y.A.' notion. Leave nothing to chance. Especially now more than ever."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:07 pm
Blizzard120

"...well that explains point number three." I said. "What of the first two? Eh, I could be overthinking it, but eh...you know me." I said with a shrug. "I'm on the whole 'C.Y.A.' notion. Leave nothing to chance. Especially now more than ever."

"The first two I really can't comment on as I am just as perplexed as you." Sub said with a shrug and a sigh. "Regardless, I know you've brought up the idea of having you infiltrate HAZARD before, and as time goes on I am really considering that thought of allowing you to get captured...but how? And for that matter, what if they are a little more keen to restraining hybrids than we think?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games