Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:05 pm
A small Tyrunt wandered into the main room, glancing around the area before sitting down and waiting. Giving a few test chomps with his jaw, Chomper stared at the strange voice that summoned him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:33 pm
("Boss man is letting us carry out a mission of our own, a heist, a Poke heist if you will, hehe! We'll be carrying out this mission under our own team name, the Black Mon Brigade!") Poe declared with a laugh. ("Our target is not far from here, some place the humans call Viridian City. Boss man says he wants us to infiltrate the Trainer House, some place humans go to battle, and steal the Indigo Cup they have on display. Suppose to be a really valuable trophy only temporarily given to new champions of the Indigo Plateau. So who is in?") Poe asked them.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:40 pm
("Hmmmm. sounds like a lot of trouble for something that really doesn't mean much to us. And won't the humans be suspicious of a bunch of pokemon wandering in without their trainers? You better have a better plan than a straight up raid.") Shadow says with a yawn. This seemed a bit impulsive to her. If there was a more solid plan, she might be game for this nonsense.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:35 pm
Chomper would attempt to communicate to the group, but would only succeed in letting out a few grunts, a growl, and a click or two. Evidently, he was practiced in a different dialect of Pokespeech.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:47 pm
("Uh... I dunno. I could tunnel?") Eisley shrugged, looking at the others. Risha would look down at Eisley, apparently a look of annoyance on the Golbat's face, if anyone could tell.

("I'll be right back.") She flew off in the direction of the rooms, returning a few minutes later with a certain Zoroark in tow. She was holding the cord for an Amulet Coin in one of her paws, obviously interrupted in the middle of something.

"Okay, what is it? I was looking to see what items the boss had, and if I wanted to use any of them." Arkana would twirl the cord around, looking at the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:12 pm
"We're going to pull off a job in Viridian City and need you to pose as our trainer...hehe." Poe said in human speech to Arkana. ("Does anyone know where a teleporter is, by the way?")  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:19 pm
"Let me help." Mykel would say as he entered the room. "I need something to get my mind off of Lykas for a while anyway. He'd add, exhibiting that he knew the move in question by Teleporting behind Poe and tapping him on the shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:12 pm
("Hehe! Good! Pretty boy is here...really pretty boy...hehe...") Poe spoke as he turned around to see Mykel, eyeing him up and down like a hungry dog. Poe will be Poe. ("Alright, so here is how we'll do it. Six of us will go into our Pokeballs for foxy over there to carry and pretend to be our trainer. The others will hang outside for other purposes that will be decided when we get there, which includes me. So if we're all ready...gather around pretty boy...hehe.")  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:58 pm
Shadow walks over. ("I think i would be best suited on the outside.") she quips as she walks over to Mykel.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:54 pm
Arkana would look around at the group of 'mons assembled before creating the illusion of herself as a human. This time, blond hair in a ponytail, blue eyes, and sporty looking clothes. "Alright then... Eisley, you're with me. Risha, you're outside." The two would nod, and Eisley would run off real quick, returning with his Pokéball after a couple of minutes. "Okay, who else is joining me, then?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:04 pm
Though Hawlucha wouldn't say anything just yet, his enthusiasm hadn't diminished a bit as he moved into position. The words that finally followed, however, made it clear. "(I am, I am, I am! Let's do this!)"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:50 pm
Chomper wouldn't say anything out-right, instead simply running back into Dista's room and back to present Arkana with his Pokeball. Little dinosaur couldn't speak normal Pokespeak, but he at least understood actions speaking louder than words.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:41 am
Once everyone was assemble around him, Mykel, giving Poe a look that read "I'm not an object and my eyes are up here.", spread out his senses around the others and initiated a mass Teleport to Viridian City. Once there, he would remove something from around his neck and hand it to Arkana. It was a rather weathered looking Pokeball(albeit in a rather polished state) kept on a silver chain for now. "Don't let anything happen to it." He warned the Zoroark.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:34 pm
("Hehe...here we are. So everyone who is going under the guise of being foxy's Pokemon recall yourselves. Those staying out let's head around back. Foxy, go inside and enter yourself in a battle. While inside look around for the cup, got it?") Poe said, issuing orders.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games