Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
The person below me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wana play?
  yes
  no
  poll whore
View Results

BigEvilPacman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:36 am
yes i do

the person below me is in love  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:19 pm
if you mean with my right h....never mind..

the person below me likes oreos  

axeltheflame

Mystical Prodigy

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:57 pm
when im in the mood.

th person below me is lost.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:49 am
yes i am.... in my mind eek

the person below me wants to kill someone twisted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

happy_days222

Mystical Prodigy

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:07 am
only in my dreams.

the persom below me wants to go to a gay pride parade  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:18 pm
yes gay people should have rights i mean what if it was normal to be gay and u wanted to be strait

the person below me is overly protective confused ... i couldnt think of much else

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

happy_days222

Somei Yoshino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:32 pm
The person below me will meet an invisible bunny called Teeny-Baby biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:16 pm
i already have........... eek

Knowledge Withheld
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hah. My egg needs help.

happy_days222

Somei Yoshino

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:03 am
silverpool_23242
i already have........... eek

Knowledge Withheld
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hah. My egg needs help.

Muahahahaha! Succumb to the evils of the Great Bunny! xd

The person below me will lose their sanity.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:10 am
i am half way there biggrin

the person below me is single heart *shoots the heart* biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

happy_days222

Somei Yoshino

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:37 am
The person below me loves random comments.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:26 pm
yayayayayayaya thats me!!!

ok the person below me loves spamming people

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

happy_days222

peachberryaili

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:05 pm
no..... the person below me cut the cheese cheese_whine in front of a whole group of friends before  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:08 am
Yes I did I cut the food cheese in my cooking class in front of my friends

Person below me doesn't respect his/her nation  

Earth Sensei

Karvax nar Kilratha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:47 pm
I sure as hell don't respect the country that my heritage is part of: the Phillipines.

The person below me once got hit in the nuts.  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games