Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:49 am
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

Huh interesting, I'll have to look into it. I do like catching pokemon lol

A friend of mine found a squirtle on the toilet and my friend Heather almost got hit my car at the dollar store trying to catch a krabby XD

haha xDD that's hilarious, it is an app for the phone or...?

My class got out super early so now I have like 2 hours before my next class starts xD

It's out for IOS and Android on the app store right now everywhere

OH! Are you gonna be able to sign up for the rp tournament?

Sleep those two hours you deserve a rest

I have to stay on campus so unfortunately I can't sleep ;A;

@ I just downloaded it lol I'm trying to set it up and everything right now. As for the tournament in the guild, I didn't sign up for it. I not positive that I'll be able to keep up with posting since some days I can post and others I can't. I have such an odd schedule that I just decided to take a hiatus from posting in the guild (other than popping up in the ooc here and there)

Ray and Skylar most likely will not be posted up at all until the event is over, since I don't really have anything to post. They're not participation either so I'm just going to hold off till everything is finished.

Understandable v.v We miss ya but RL comes first and foremost especially your education! Hopefully when the next thing rolls around we can get ya back into the flow again ^^
I caught a Staryu in my neighbors yard XD

Did they have a pool? ;3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:03 am
Hitsukei

It's occurred to me that we're fighting each other twice lol
Maria vs. Silvano
Evelyn vs. Ichiro  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:17 am
murruelecreuset
Hitsukei

Maria vs. Silvano
Evelyn vs. Ichiro

Haha, we are! It's going to be strange and yet interesting xD
Not sure how RNG made it happen but it's destiny.

((I feel bad for Eve. She will have trouble aginst an Eevee or Lillipup. 0.0 ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:27 am
Hitsukei

Are my PMs not showing up? sweatdrop  

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:37 am
SoundVVave
Hitsukei

Hey, Sound VVave!!
I haven't seen anything in my inbox 0.0; I know I was having a heck of time trying to PM people during a guild assignment. Now I'm getting worried. It might be related to my decaying OS.

Try sending me them again. If not, try sending me mail via my email; Beyonddespiar361@gmail.com  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:44 am
Hitsukei
SoundVVave
Hitsukei

Hey, Sound VVave!!
I haven't seen anything in my inbox 0.0; I know I was having a heck of time trying to PM people during a guild assignment. Now I'm getting worried. It might be related to my decaying OS.

Try sending me them again. If not, try sending me mail via my email; Beyonddespiar361@gmail.com

Goddamnit Gaia.
I sent one with the three in it  

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:54 am
SoundVVave
Hitsukei
SoundVVave
Hitsukei

Hey, Sound VVave!!

Goddamnit Gaia.

I haven't received anything. What the hell?
My box looks like this;

User Image

I think I'm going to try installing Chrome or Fire-fox. I've had enough of Safari.
Edit: brb  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:57 am
Hitsukei
SoundVVave
Hitsukei
SoundVVave
Hitsukei

Hey, Sound VVave!!

Goddamnit Gaia.

My box looks like this;

User Image

I think I'm going to try installing Chrome or Fire-fox. I've had enough of Safari.

It might be Gaia's error, this has happened before  

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:20 pm
SoundVVave
Hitsukei
SoundVVave
Hitsukei
SoundVVave
Hitsukei

Hey, Sound VVave!!

Goddamnit Gaia.

My box looks like this;

User Image

Not really sure if it is an error on gaia's side, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was. I think I remeber this happening before. Anyhow, I ran some programs to clean up my macbook and rebooted it -- the OS is way too old for any curent versions of any other browser, so I'm stuck with Safari. But try sending me a test PM now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:44 pm
Hitsukei
SoundVVave
Hitsukei
SoundVVave
Hitsukei

Hey, Sound VVave!!

Goddamnit Gaia.

My box looks like this;

User Image

Not really sure if it is an error on gaia's side, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was. I think I remeber this happening before. Anyhow, I ran some programs to clean up my macbook and rebooted it -- the OS is way too old for any curent versions of any other browser, so I'm stuck with Safari. But try sending me a test PM now.

Is it not working again? sweatdrop  

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:52 pm
Hitsukei
murruelecreuset
Hitsukei

Maria vs. Silvano
Evelyn vs. Ichiro

It was destiny biggrin

Yeah Eve is so screwed and no amount of rare candies can help with that. I plan on her teaching him a move sometime. Perhaps energy ball for something interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:22 pm
SoundVVave
Hitsukei
SoundVVave
Hitsukei
SoundVVave
Hitsukei

Hey, Sound VVave!!

Goddamnit Gaia.

My box looks like this;

User Image

Is it not working again? sweatdrop

It's working now^^ It just took me some time to respond to each message. I'm feeling much better about my inbox now that cleaned up my mac. ^^;  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:25 pm
murruelecreuset
Hitsukei
murruelecreuset
Hitsukei

Maria vs. Silvano
Evelyn vs. Ichiro

It was destiny biggrin

Yeah Eve is so screwed and no amount of rare candies can help with that. I plan on her teaching him a move sometime. Perhaps energy ball for something interesting.

It was destiny, I agree xD

Poor Eve, I wish her luck in the competition, I think she'll do well. Having a grass move like Energy ball would be a good move for Yanmask, assuming he dosen't get that much more heavy as a coffin later on lol. (< Out of context that statement sounds cold 0,0 )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:32 pm
Hitsukei
murruelecreuset
Hitsukei
murruelecreuset
Hitsukei

Maria vs. Silvano
Evelyn vs. Ichiro

It was destiny biggrin

It was destiny, I agree xD

Poor Eve, I wish her luck in the competition, I think she'll do well. Having a grass move like Energy ball would be a good move for Yanmask, assuming he dosen't get that much more heavy as a coffin later on lol. (< Out of context that statement sounds cold 0,0 )

I know he might have much energy as a 'coffin' but at least the move has nothing to do with speed. His speeds already bad with his nature making him slower.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:00 pm
We have a poison fire type (Salandit). He's so awesome looking.
I just want to hug it... but then I remember he releases toxic gas mixed with flames from his tail and think it's a bad idea xd  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games