Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 11:29 am
Doc had responded to Mykel's cry for help rather quickly and had Lykas's injury under control in no time, it seemed. However, it seemed the damage had been done before he could tend to the hybrid and he wasn't waking up. "Oh no! Is he dead? He's dead, isn't he?!" Mykel demanded, growing more hysterical the longer his master remained unconscious.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 11:35 am
Requiem of Whyspers
Doc had responded to Mykel's cry for help rather quickly and had Lykas's injury under control in no time, it seemed. However, it seemed the damage had been done before he could tend to the hybrid and he wasn't waking up. "Oh no! Is he dead? He's dead, isn't he?!" Mykel demanded, growing more hysterical the longer his master remained unconscious.

And that's when Gardy smacked Mykel clean across the face with surprising force. She didn't speak to Mykel's mind, instead she grabbed him by the shoulders and stared into his eyes, the Embrace Pokemon then pulling him in for a huge as she shared her emotions with him, attempting to calm him down.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 11:41 am
Mykel could only cry as Gardy held him close, his best friend in world lying lifeless on a cold bed right before him. How could this have happened?! Why wasn't he strong enough to heal him? The chaotic spiral of thoughts began to slow as the other Gardevoir shared her emotions with him, his own beginning to become overwhelmed by them and ebb way. "I just....I can't believe he's gone..." He would mutter, his mental voice cracking at the very thought.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:14 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Mykel could only cry as Gardy held him close, his best friend in world lying lifeless on a cold bed right before him. How could this have happened?! Why wasn't he strong enough to heal him? The chaotic spiral of thoughts began to slow as the other Gardevoir shared her emotions with him, his own beginning to become overwhelmed by them and ebb way. "I just....I can't believe he's gone..." He would mutter, his mental voice cracking at the very thought.

"He's not dead...calm down and just...feel for him." Gardy spoke to Mykel''s mind, starting to pull him off of her so that he could do as she asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 6:38 pm
Mykel nodded to Gardy but couldn't believe it could be possible. How could Lykas' still be alive after that injury? Projecting his senses toward Lykas, he attempted to sense any sign of life from him. He could sense the hybrid now but just barely. His mind was present but it was as if it were miles from here, disconnected from his body for some reason. His tears slowed down at that point. Lykas was alive, if only just barely.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:43 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile would make her way into the HQ, still holding her right shoulder as she trundled along to the medlab. The bleeding had at least slowed, if not stopped, but she knew that it still needed to be looked at. That, and it still hurt like hell. "Stupid... I can't believe I let myself get hit with one of my own knives." She wouldn't be paying too much attention to pretty much anyone as she made her way through the HQ, lost in her own thoughts. Only half of those were about the pain in her shoulder, though.

"Aile! There you are!" Sub shouted as ran up to the woman, cutting her off before she made it into the medlab. "That doesn't looking good..." He commented on her shoulder briefly before switching topics. "Where is your Excadrill? And Gardy for that matter. Have you seen either one?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:35 pm
SubonicXP

"Aile! There you are!" Sub shouted as ran up to the woman, cutting her off before she made it into the medlab. "That doesn't looking good..." He commented on her shoulder briefly before switching topics. "Where is your Excadrill? And Gardy for that matter. Have you seen either one?"
Aile snapped out of her trance once Sub spoke to her. "Huh? Yeah, I know how people feel on the receiving end of my knives... And yeah, he managed to find his way back." She fumbled and grabbed Eisley's Pokéball and let out the mole quickly before returning her hand to her shoulder.

"Ex?" He looked around, still holding his part of the meteorite.

"I haven't seen Gardy, though. Eisley, you're going to need to hand over that stone." The Excadrill looked horrified at the thought, clutching it to his chest. "Do it, I'm not in the mood." She'd make her way to the medlab again, looking a bit more irritated now. Eisley, on the other hand, would look at Sub with some skepticism. He looked back at the leaving Aile, then back at Sub.

"Ca..." He looked almost disgusted as he handed over the stone slowly, glaring daggers at Sub at first, then in Aile's direction. He risked his life for this thing, and he has to give it up? He's getting paid in some fashion for sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:03 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile snapped out of her trance once Sub spoke to her. "Huh? Yeah, I know how people feel on the receiving end of my knives... And yeah, he managed to find his way back." She fumbled and grabbed Eisley's Pokéball and let out the mole quickly before returning her hand to her shoulder.

"Ex?" He looked around, still holding his part of the meteorite.

"I haven't seen Gardy, though. Eisley, you're going to need to hand over that stone." The Excadrill looked horrified at the thought, clutching it to his chest. "Do it, I'm not in the mood." She'd make her way to the medlab again, looking a bit more irritated now. Eisley, on the other hand, would look at Sub with some skepticism. He looked back at the leaving Aile, then back at Sub.

"Ca..." He looked almost disgusted as he handed over the stone slowly, glaring daggers at Sub at first, then in Aile's direction. He risked his life for this thing, and he has to give it up? He's getting paid in some fashion for sure.

Sub looked at Excadrill for a good long while before he actually bent down to take the meteorite fragment from the Subterranean Pokemon. "Thank you." He said with a smile. "Poe." The man blurted out as he looked down at Eisley, obviously not talking to him.

"Hehe, yep?" Poe snickered as he suddenly dropped down from the ceiling and landed on the ground beside his trainer, the Sableye apparently having been lurking this whole time.

"Tell me what he says." He ordered the Pokemon who just nodded. "What would you like in return for your heroic endeavors?" Sub asked Eisley.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:38 pm
SubonicXP

Sub looked at Excadrill for a good long while before he actually bent down to take the meteorite fragment from the Subterranean Pokemon. "Thank you." He said with a smile. "Poe." The man blurted out as he looked down at Eisley, obviously not talking to him.

"Hehe, yep?" Poe snickered as he suddenly dropped down from the ceiling and landed on the ground beside his trainer, the Sableye apparently having been lurking this whole time.

"Tell me what he says." He ordered the Pokemon who just nodded. "What would you like in return for your heroic endeavors?" Sub asked Eisley.
Eisley blinked, not actually expecting a reward from Sub. "Ex? Ca.... " It took a moment for him to register this, but when he realized it, his eyes lit up. "Drill! Ex ca drill drill exca dri! Dri exca drill." Roughly translated, another rare and shiny stone. His reasoning? You don't come across an extraterrestrial stone like that everyday.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:32 am
Espeon_Commander
Eisley blinked, not actually expecting a reward from Sub. "Ex? Ca.... " It took a moment for him to register this, but when he realized it, his eyes lit up. "Drill! Ex ca drill drill exca dri! Dri exca drill." Roughly translated, another rare and shiny stone. His reasoning? You don't come across an extraterrestrial stone like that everyday.

Poe would translate for his trainer right after the mole was done talking. Sub began to tap his chin in thought after finding out what the mole wanted in return. "Ever pulled off a heist?" He asked the Excadrill with a smile.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:56 am
SubonicXP

Poe would translate for his trainer right after the mole was done talking. Sub began to tap his chin in thought after finding out what the mole wanted in return. "Ever pulled off a heist?" He asked the Excadrill with a smile.

Eisley would shake his head no simply, though his eyes read intrigued. Sub certainly had his attention now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:18 pm
"Excellent..." Sub said with a smirk as noticed Eisley's interest in the idea. "Poe, assemble the Black Mon Brigade." The trainer told his Sableye, immediately leaving the room after handing Poe a megaphone. Wait, where did that come from?

"Sableye eye sable sable eye eye? Eye sable sable sableye eye sable!" Poe shouted in the megaphone, the device amplifying Poe's ear splitting screech to window shattering levels through out HQ. What Poe said in Pokespeech translated to something along the lines of: "Any Pokemon want to go on a mission of our own for once? Come into what the humans call the main area!"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:38 pm
Ryan had left Shadow sleeping his room. The Poochyena would sleepily trot out to the main area and look up at Poe. "Ye Ye Yena." ( What's all this noise about?) she barks at the ghost.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:54 pm
Surprisingly enough, it would seem that Amaranth did keep her Pokemon out, with her Hawlucha bursting into the main area with more enthusiasm than what may be expected from him.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:59 pm
A wicked grin would appear on Eisley's face as he followed Poe into the main room. He would rub his claws together gleefully until he felt a weight land on his head. "Ex?"

"Gol." Risha had landed on his head sideways, looking around. She was curious why her sleep was interrupted by the head splitting voice of Poe.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games