Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:35 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

Lord those pics aren't good for Koru's health XD

xD Those pics weren't good for MY health lol haha  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:40 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

pffffffft haha XD So how's it going?  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:40 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

Im better, I had a speech I had to deliver today so it's nice that that is over with. Just two finals This coming Thursday and I'll be done.... until the second summer session starts lol you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:52 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

Im better, I had a speech I had to deliver today so it's nice that that is over with. Just two finals This coming Thursday and I'll be done.... until the second summer session starts lol you?

Awesome! I hated having to give speeches thank goodness I'm done with that =v=" That's great to hear so does that mean you'll have this last little bit of summer to yourself then when its completed?

I'm great ^^ For some reason I was scheduled for the whole week off except for friday and saturday so I've been getting some long anticipated rest as well as enjoying the RP right now too ^^ Also freaking out that I finally got Pokemon GO downloaded XD  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:53 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

Awesome! I hated having to give speeches thank goodness I'm done with that =v=" That's great to hear so does that mean you'll have this last little bit of summer to yourself then when its completed?

I'm great ^^ For some reason I was scheduled for the whole week off except for friday and saturday so I've been getting some long anticipated rest as well as enjoying the RP right now too ^^ Also freaking out that I finally got Pokemon GO downloaded XD

Ah well I have to start the second summer session, so I'll probably have one week of actual summer vacation before my fall semester starts up ;A;

I haven't been able to do anything

@ I don't think I know what pokemon GO is. I haven't had time to catch up on all the new things coming out sadly (except pokemon sun and moon)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:22 am
SpazzticPanda1311

Ah well I have to start the second summer session, so I'll probably have one week of actual summer vacation before my fall semester starts up ;A;

@ I don't think I know what pokemon GO is. I haven't had time to catch up on all the new things coming out sadly (except pokemon sun and moon)

Oh! Pokemon GO is a mobile game where you can catch pokemon in real life by projecting Pokemon through your phone's camera into a real life setting. You can level up, catch and battle gyms and people. It promotes travel because the more you travel around the more likely a pokemon is going to pop up.  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:15 am
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

Oh! Pokemon GO is a mobile game where you can catch pokemon in real life by projecting Pokemon through your phone's camera into a real life setting. You can level up, catch and battle gyms and people. It promotes travel because the more you travel around the more likely a pokemon is going to pop up.

Huh interesting, I'll have to look into it. I do like catching pokemon lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:21 am
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

A friend of mine found a squirtle on the toilet and my friend Heather almost got hit my car at the dollar store trying to catch a krabby XD  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:25 am
Shadow of Miracles

You can join ^^ we are accepting late entry, but only until tomorrow so please sign up very soon otherwise you will miss this last chance

gaia_spoons Thank you for the clarification. I'm glad to hear it. I have made my entry and look forward to the tournament. ^w^

I do apologize for my lack of activity and not mentioning it in the off days thread. Real life circumstances have been keeping me busy, but it has been easing up and I hope to be participating more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:53 am
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

A friend of mine found a squirtle on the toilet and my friend Heather almost got hit my car at the dollar store trying to catch a krabby XD

haha xDD that's hilarious, it is an app for the phone or...?

My class got out super early so now I have like 2 hours before my next class starts xD  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:08 am
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

My class got out super early so now I have like 2 hours before my next class starts xD

It's out for IOS and Android on the app store right now everywhere

OH! Are you gonna be able to sign up for the rp tournament?

Sleep those two hours you deserve a rest  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:19 am
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

I have to stay on campus so unfortunately I can't sleep ;A;

@ I just downloaded it lol I'm trying to set it up and everything right now. As for the tournament in the guild, I didn't sign up for it. I not positive that I'll be able to keep up with posting since some days I can post and others I can't. I have such an odd schedule that I just decided to take a hiatus from posting in the guild (other than popping up in the ooc here and there)

Ray and Skylar most likely will not be posted up at all until the event is over, since I don't really have anything to post. They're not participation either so I'm just going to hold off till everything is finished.  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:21 am
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

Nope, still not available in Canada yet... even though they say North America... ;A;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:45 am
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

I have to stay on campus so unfortunately I can't sleep ;A;

@ I just downloaded it lol I'm trying to set it up and everything right now. As for the tournament in the guild, I didn't sign up for it. I not positive that I'll be able to keep up with posting since some days I can post and others I can't. I have such an odd schedule that I just decided to take a hiatus from posting in the guild (other than popping up in the ooc here and there)

Ray and Skylar most likely will not be posted up at all until the event is over, since I don't really have anything to post. They're not participation either so I'm just going to hold off till everything is finished.

Understandable v.v We miss ya but RL comes first and foremost especially your education! Hopefully when the next thing rolls around we can get ya back into the flow again ^^
I caught a Staryu in my neighbors yard XD  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:48 am
X Kaos X

Nope, still not available in Canada yet... even though they say North America... ;A;

As a Canadian myself, I find that the term "North America" far too often excludes us for mystifying reasons.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games