Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:25 pm
"Most of use give you a lot more respect than you seem to realize, Sub. You always seem to know what's going on and you've always got something to help us when we need it." Odd replied. "I don't think anyone in this team would take what you have to say for anything less than good advice for consideration without you making it clear it's not meant to be."

"Anyway, I'm not really doing much at the moment. I've been trying to figure out how we might be able to cure our Pokemon of this blasted virus." He admitted. "Kind of difficult since I can't read but...hey. Trial and error works too, right?" Gotta give the guy credit for effort, right?  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:14 pm
Trish entered Snagem HQ shortly after her recent participation in a Safari Contest, sporting a Safari Ball that contained her newest catch. She released it onto the floor in the main room and looked down at it. "Since I caught you, that makes me your trainer. And since I'm your trainer, I'm going to give you a name that makes you special from other Electrike." She told him. "Your new name is Fuse." She decided rather quickly, figuring it worked since the Pokemon was like a fusion of her favorite type with her favorite Pokemon. The canine might be electric-type but his attacks were almost identical in nature to Idina's, after all.

Fuse, as he was to be called now, turned away from the girl and growled. He didn't trust her. "Hey, don't be like that!" Trish yelped, quickly walking around the electric dog. The Electrike turned around to face away from her once more. The young-ish woman crossed her arms in frustration, trying to figure out a way she might win this Pokemon's trust.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:26 pm
Ryan would come into the main area with the Eevee he had caught. Poor guy had been rather upset at the time he had caught him. As a way to help mollify the little guy, Ryan got a glass of water and started to use that to groom out his coat.The Eevee was rather content with this.

"You need a name." Ryan says as he continues, the second glass he had brought with him filling up with dirty water. He was shocked at how much dirt he was getting off this tiny pokemon. "I know! I will call you Tadeo. What do you think of that? Ryan asks the Eevee on his lap. It nodded in approval and nudged his hand to tell Ryan to keep up the grooming. Ryan chuckles and gets back to it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 4:44 pm
"Everyone still here and not dead report to the main area. Honorable leader would requests an audience." GRAY suddenly spoke up through the speakers dotted through out HQ, TVs and PCs included. All Snagems were to report to the main area as per Sub's orders, the man waiting for his members in said area.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 4:49 pm
One of the doors in the main room of HQ swings open to reveal a very beleaguered looking Darts, his jacket shaking a bit irritably as he walks in. He looked... dusty, for lack of a better term. There was sand caked to his crest and on the shoulders of his jacket, and he keeps fidgeting, brushing sand off of his jacket as he could. He could feel every grain as it touched the surface of the jacket, and it was mildly irritating to say the least. He quietly acknowledges the message by reporting in, leaning against a far wall of the common room.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 4:55 pm
"Alright, what is it this time," Isaac called out as he entered the room, annoyed at being interrupted from planning the restoration of a long forgotten power plant/soon-to-be new lab. "Is the world ending or something? Or did we finally find a cure for shadow virus?"  

Isaac Hawking

Darksol88
Vice Captain

It took very little time for Aden and Cera to come to the main area, seeing Sub closeby and wondering what was going on. Amaranth would follow shortly, though she seemed preoccupied by the book Sub had given her this time.  
"...Convinced GRAY is a lot more glitchier than normal. Really, 'honorable leader'?" I spoke up. Freth, Tristen, and I after hearing the call made our way into the main area. I was left to wonder how this was going to play out; the next plan of attack as it were. There was a lot of work to be done and time was of the essence, as far as we were concerned.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:02 pm
Beau was quick to flutter into the room, staring up at the speakers in confusion. Their AI must be on some really strong stuff to be getting honorable right now. Maybe he could borrow some later to deal with some of the other members here? Either way, he was in the main room and waiting.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:02 pm
Ryan arrives, ready to go. This was the first time in a while he had been back at HQ and present to be summoned. Might as well join in.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:23 pm
"World is still intact and bugs are a plenty." Sub replied to Isaac. "Glad to see you all here. I need your complete and undivided attention for what I'm going to say." The man said as he took a seat in one of the room's arm chairs.

"While GRAY is indeed a bit glitchy and his software is corrupted he was able to pull up a log of what information Miror B. had sent out. Side note we are going to have to give GRAY some downtime. Any who, it appears Miror B. managed to get his hands on our information pertaining to our researcher on Mega Stones. You see, RC and I with help from GRAY had researched Mega Stones. their relationship to meteorites, and the possibility of hybrid Mega Evolution. Strangely enough there was other valuable information that Miror B. could have easily taken but did not, only the information pertaining to Mega Stones and meteorites. So with that said I have reason to believe Ein will target Meteor Falls there. A lot of our research came out of the falls." The Snagem leader explained to the Snagems.

"I can't say for certain but we have reason to believe Ein is interested in creating a Mega Stone from scratch. Why I don't know but it can't be good. And so our next task will be a preemptive one. We are going to travel to Meteor Falls and secure the falls before Ein gets his chance to strike. RC and I never got a chance to explore the cave for Mega Stone viable meteorites but we do have reason to believe there is at least one meteorite there that can be, in theory, be turned into a Mega Stone under the right conditions. We can not allow Ein to get his hands on it." With that said Sub turned his attention towards Darts.

"While we're talking, how did your mission go, Darts?" He asked the undead dragon.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:28 pm
SubonicXP
"World is still intact and bugs are a plenty." Sub replied to Isaac. "Glad to see you all here. I need your complete and undivided attention for what I'm going to say." The man said as he took a seat in one of the room's arm chairs.

"While GRAY is indeed a bit glitchy and his software is corrupted he was able to pull up a log of what information Miror B. had sent out. Side note we are going to have to give GRAY some downtime. Any who, it appears Miror B. managed to get his hands on our information pertaining to our researcher on Mega Stones. You see, RC and I with help from GRAY had researched Mega Stones. their relationship to meteorites, and the possibility of hybrid Mega Evolution. Strangely enough there was other valuable information that Miror B. could have easily taken but did not, only the information pertaining to Mega Stones and meteorites. So with that said I have reason to believe Ein will target Meteor Falls there. A lot of our research came out of the falls." The Snagem leader explained to the Snagems.

"I can't say for certain but we have reason to believe Ein is interested in creating a Mega Stone from scratch. Why I don't know but it can't be good. And so our next task will be a preemptive one. We are going to travel to Meteor Falls and secure the falls before Ein gets his chance to strike. RC and I never got a chance to explore the cave for Mega Stone viable meteorites but we do have reason to believe there is at least one meteorite there that can be, in theory, be turned into a Mega Stone under the right conditions. We can not allow Ein to get his hands on it." With that said Sub turned his attention towards Darts.

"While we're talking, how did your mission go, Darts?" He asked the undead dragon.

"Juuuust dandy." Darts replies shaking sand off of his crest again, irritably showering the ground with kernels of grit. "I went looking for it, just like you asked. And yes, it's still there, half buried, but it's still there." He takes a couple steps forwards and hands a flashdrive to Sub, before backing back up to lean against the wall again.

"Besides, I like what you're saying Sub. Most of this time we've been following a trail of crumbs that Ein's been following, lapping them up like good little doggies. Why don't we try to get one step ahead of him for once?" The Giratina hybrid comments, idly looking back and forth for opinions from the others.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:32 pm
Aile had walked in after Sub had began to talk, lifting up her goggles to show an outline of where they'd be in tan lines. Thankfully, she'd managed to catch most of what Sub had to say. "Hm. So, snuck out of Hoenn after hearing from Arkana only to head right back in. I should have stayed in my hole in the desert." Aile sighed. "No rest for the wicked, I suppose."  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:33 pm
Make a mega stone from scratch? If I remember right, such stones took time to make and for that matter, it came natural...well...sort of. Someone kickstarted a near-apocalypse over three millenium ago and time took its course since then. "......" I wonder about something; something that kind of filled me with a bit of dread. I can imagine where all of this was leading.

"Something wrong, Blizzard?" Freth asked.

"We're going to have to do some damage to Cipher eventually, I figure."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:33 pm
"The hell were you in the desert for?" Beau questioned, deciding that the obvious thing to agree to was just simply not requiring his attention any more than the elephant in the room of Dats's own mission hehad been on.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games