Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 10:21 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James slid his way up the stairs in his standard pantherish gate. The big broad man gazed around over the village, a weary look from the long hours of research and healing that he had been performing within his lab. He brushed a hand over the hyouton ice bandanna that held his Suna headband plate, and walked into the Kazekage's office building. he didn't even hit the office building before his biosenses started to pick up both new and old scents of life. Nova and Kaori, His mate and Kazekage, Lady Bastet or "Domina" as he had always called her in respect and admiration, along with new ones. Then he rest of the information fell on him as he walked into what could only be described as a "tense moment."

Ayame's blood in the air illicited a violent systemic response from the man, even if Lady Bast presence all but insured that things were under control. It only increased when he realised the what could only be one of his former students blood chemical signature was coming from a pile on the table.

James would remain near the door, his over 300 pound bulk seething with the threat of cold violence as the air temperature in the room dropped. His eyes wandered over the human inhabitants of the room and stopping to linger on Ayame, silently asking her who he needed to reap.
Chakra:1545
Stamina:1235  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 12:08 pm
            [ tab M O A N A tab E L O I tab ]
            tab tab THE DESERT ROSE - PRODIGY OF THE WHITE SAND

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moana turned to bast first to answer her question, straightening up and dusting off her top as she did so. "No, the ichibi wasn't the initial reason for her death, though I suspect ripping it from herself in the end was the ultimate reason for her demise." The young woman brushed pink bangs from her face, then crossed her arms causing the jingle of jewelry to ring faintly through the room. "We were attacked by a sect of rogue ninja outside of Rouran. Sonyo originally thought we could take them, and they had been causing issues for the local civilians but then..." Moana frowned, her eyes looking away from Bast for a moment, dusty hues guilty. "They proved too much. She got clipped by a jutsu she thought she could deflect-- blew a hole in her side. Demolished her pancreas, a portion of her liver and stomach, destroyed a kidney. She said the damage was too extensive and she was too tired. I... I-I tried but I'm still so inexperienced. I couldn't do anything for her."

Moana cleared her throat, bowing again to Ayame. "Thank you, for your time and for offering me a place to stay. I'm sorry I brought such grave news with me... I always dreamed of coming back here, to have Sonyo tell me her stories as we walked where they happened. My heart breaks for you, my lady. She saw you like the mother she wished she had." With that, Moana made her way to the door of the office. She stopped in front of James, at least a foot smaller than the man if not more-- shorter than Sonyo had been. Her eyes were tired, but calm. She watched him for a second, studying him; he gave off that same coldness Sonyo did. If the woman had not told her life story to her, she probably would have assumed James her father.

"James. She talked about you too, about training under you. She was happy doing it-- she said you felt like home. You, and your son Theodin. She loved him, in some sort of way, though she never really expanded on what way. Said there were so many things she wished she would have said but never did. She wanted to apologize, but she was always apologizing... She never forgot a single one of you, even in her last moments she was praying for all of Suna's safety and prosperity." With a bow of her head to the massive man, Moana made her way out. Exhaustion weighed heavily on her and she didn't know how much longer she could keep it together.

[ Exeunt ]

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 6:24 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

Leaning slightly on his staff, his hood pushed back to rest on his shoulders,Theo wandered into the building that housed his mother’s office. As he walked up the stairs, he got a heavy feeling in his stomach, something was up, he just didn’t know what yet. The more he climbed,the more he recognized a rather unpleasant smell, “Why does it smell like a day old battlefield up here?” He started walking faster when he saw the door of his mom’s office standing open, and the huge mass of his father standing in it, with the room temperature dropping fast the closer he got. ‘s**t.. dad’s pissed…’ Slowly he walked up to stand beside and slightly behind James, not being quite as big as his father, Theo leaned around to try to see and listen to what was going on but not wanting to interrupt and draw any more attention to himself than he knew his very presence did to his parents heightened senses.

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 4 increases
Fortitude: 4 increases

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 6:50 pm
User Image
Bast listened quietly to the tale of Sonyo's end while finishing her tea. When the story was done, she placed the cup on a shelf and retrieved the scrolls. Her breathing was even and measured as always, but her stomach and chest felt tight. The cold that followed the Hyouton users barely registered. She took great pains not to let anything she was feeling show on her face.

"I'm going to investigate suspicious activity to the west," she informed no one in particular. She walked slowly and deliberately out of the room, navigating around the giant that was James and slipping past Theodin with nary a word to either, the scrolls held to her chest.

Once outside, she called over one of her golems--Mononoke, the masked one--and told it to get some things together for a foray into the wilderness. In the meantime, she headed toward the VOID Headquarters, where the scrolls could be safely interned and maintained until a more permanent home could be found. Her time there would be brief, however, as she would quickly hurry on toward the Crevice afterward.

Valbjorn

I Tortured Sleep I

Winterwolf78

XAyame_HatakeX

Zak the Panduh

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 9:00 pm
Valbjorn

I Tortured Sleep I

Winterwolf78

XAyame_HatakeX

Zak the Panduh

User Image
User Image

☽ Ҝaori & Ɲova ☾

Nin/Tamer ☽☾ Raigyo ☽☾ Chakra: 1,220 ☽☾ Stamina: 1,060
Obstacles are like wild animals.
They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can.
If they see you are afraid of them...
They are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.

Kaori and Nova made their way buck up the long familiar stairs, only for the tamer and tiger to pause when they caught familiar scents lingering in the air, other than the ones that had been there when they left in the first place. Upon coming to the top of the stairs, she stopped, for there, right there, was her long time friend, Theodin Poe. The Troll of trolls. Normally, she would attempt to tackle the larger man, but given how she had left the office, and the mood it had descended into; not to mention the very obvious threat of violence from James himself, she decided against it, and moved to stand behind Theo and tap him on the shoulder, "Long time no see, jerk." She smirked slightly, even as she kept her voice low enough to not attract the attention of anyone not a highly trained tamer, or highly attuned to the very bio-metrics of the human body. So the newbie would the only one least likely to notice her, since the little Princess wanna-be was clearly still in the room. Kaori had hopped she'd seen the last of her for a while, but alas, there was no such thing as a perfecct day; she supposed.

Nova was silent, though she did pad up to Theo and press her full weight against him, rubbing her side against him so that she was attempting to push him into the wall while still getting rubs and pets. For all that she was a tiger, she liked pets as much as a lazy house cat would. Kaori rolled her eyes and gave Theo a look as if to ask 'what do I do with her?'. Though Theo would know from their long years of working closely together that Kaori adored her partner and meant nothing by the look.
OOC:

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 10:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

M A R I K O tab tab T A N A K A
AND THE 'LITTLE CONQUEROR', OSAMU

User Image

Mariko attributed the sudden news of a fallen comrade to Ayame's assertion of dominance. Rudeness? As terrifying as the emotionally stirred Kage was, along with the manifestation of her chakra, the former princess looked back at the woman blankly with tightly pursed lips. She accepted the sheet of paper, reading over its contents. "Repairs aren't very entertaining. Come, Osamu." She lead her beloved cub out of the door, slipping past the large male who nearly barricaded her inside. The sudden drop in temperature was strongest near this man, and she paused momentarily in confusion, before continuing on her way. "Next time don't leave the door open, and I'll be sure to knock... Just like everyone else." Referring to the new bodies who entered the room without so much as a tap on the frame. Why was she the only one getting yelled at for entry without announcement? Because they were family? She certainly noticed how the current group got along with each other so well. A loud, over dramatic sigh echoed throughout the hall as she descended the stairs. [ Exit ]

[ Posts :: 13 / 15 ]

║ CHAKRAx 555 / 555 x ║ STAMINAx 620 / 620 x ║ ACx 25000 x ║ RYOx 13500
                                            Sunagakure x Genin x B-Rankx Bloodline/Tamer - Savage Princess of Wildcatsx
                                            xxxxx

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 10:44 pm
User Image

C A L S I / / / Q O W
"No matter the cost, no matter the sacrifice, I'll save every last god damn one of you"

His usual grimace deepened when Calsi made his way into the office, spotting a myriad of activity. It was the kages office after all so he had expected at least some people but still not quite THIS many. God all he wanted to do was get his head band finally and then skitter off to his training and hospital duties. To many people here for his liking and it seemed like he had to wait to get a chance at his head band. At least in his mind it was that way. He wasn't exactly about to start shouting his head off......in the kage office at least.

For now the young genin was positioned as though he was next in line to enter the office, emerald eyes staring daggers into the man who was in the doorway.

Maybe he should have just put it off for another hour after all...

_________________________________________________________

Genin (D Rank) - Medical / Taijutsu - Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 10:50 am
[ Morticia & Cinnamon ]
Sunagkaure ✦ Genin ✦ Tamer&Taijutsu ✦ Jiton
Do no
harm but take no s**t.

Moritica; Chakra: 210/210 Stamina: 285/285

The moment Morticia had arrived to the office, a pink haired female had left. Not too long after, a black haired female that seems very high maintenance had exited as well. "Huh." She honestly hadn't see them before. Are they from Sunagakure? Why did she had the sudden need to spy and bother them? No. That wasn't her job. Her job was to protect the citizens... What if that was someone from another village? Moritica always seem to be overly weary of strangers especially if they weren't from Sunagakure. With a shrug of her shoulders and hoping she wouldn't regret it later, Morticia opened the doors with one hand because she was carrying her staff with the other and there was a long hallway. At the end, the massive doors were opened, but she could see from afar that there was quite a bit of people there. "Hmm." The young student puzzled for a moment but then gasped as she saw something at the bottom of her eyesight, Cinnamon chasing after a damn fly.

"Ah, Cin, wai- don't you dare." She snarled towards Cinnamon who was blissfully unaware of what was going on. The little kit took off after the fly, her friend chasing after her, tossing her staff aside to get the damn rascal. Pup was determined to get that fly! Cinnamon squeaked softly as she hopped off the floor a bit, snapped her jaws in mid-air but missed. Closer, the three of them were heading straight to the office. Moritica's thighs were burning but she didn't care, she grabbed Cinnamon by the nape of the neck, "GOTCHA!" But yelped in surprise as she slipped and fell because Cinnamon peed on the floor in surprise for being grabbed by the back of her neck. With a loud thud, the new and hopefully soon to be Genin, was laying on the pee soaked floor. The fox, still blissfully unaware of her surroundings, jumped up towards the fly from Morticia's belly and was pleased with the dead fly in it's mouth as it lets out a happy chattering sound. Luckily, they were still about good yard or so from the door of the office, so maybe they won't get noticed by the higher ups. But might get noticed by that white haired kid last in line. Moritica stared at the ceiling in disbelief as the fox was happily trying to eat the fly that she trapped in her mouth.

Cinnamon; Chakra: 290/290 Stamina: 380/380

Attire: [x]
Out of Caffeine:
Actions:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 7:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Derych made his way up the long stairs, still a bit winded from his training. He had been doing physical training for the last month off and on just to help pass the time. Due to his probation period of if he would be accepted or not into the village as a shinobi was testing his patience. Getting to witness some of the others learning jutsu along with far more powerful techniques than anything he had the pleasure of learning. Once he reached the top it seemed as though he had hit a traffic jam. Quite literally. One man so large there was virtually no pushing his way into the office and another behind that was a bit larger in size compared to him. He was impressed, seeing so many lightweights in his travels and time it was refreshing to see people with a bit of muscle on them. Almost completely missing his probation supervisor. She was a small thing but not to be taken lightly. He had seen her train several times as they have gotten to be a bit more friendly on speaking terms, rather than him just being a task for her to carry out.

He gave a nod and a friendly wave to her as he crossed his arms and leaned up against the wall beside the two of them outside of the room. "The days finally here, get to actually learn some s**t... *Ahem* If the lady Kage has deemed me worthy to serve. You can probably imagine that the academy was a bit weird for someone like me." He gave the man she was talking to a nod before relaxing some and waiting to see if the larger man would make way any time soon. He noticed the others in the room, mostly from the scent. He by no means had the nose of one like a tamer, but he had hunted long enough to smell misplacements when he could. It did not smell like a purely business-like establishment. As long as he could remember a large wolf had resided in the building. It was the other animals that caught his nose. A smaller girl was waiting as well for her headband he could only assume unless she was already established as a shinobi. Although he saw no headband anywhere on her. It was probably a wave of fresh students along with him. He felt a little embarrassed being the age that he was along with the rest but he knew it was a special case. If someone wanted to make a deal out of it they would find out the gap in skills.

His attention was sharply grabbed by the young girl and her fox. Causing a bit of a scene and spectacle until before he knew it she was on her a**, judging by the scent in a small puddle of liquid she most definitely did not want to be in. He let out a small sigh and took a few steps over, offering his hand. "Don't wana be caught laying like that should she come out." referring to the Lady Kage.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Valbjorn

Lily Platypus

Inventory
♜15 Kunai
♜Uhv Tags
♜Bowie Knife
Gear

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 10,000 / AC: 20,000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 8:09 pm
Ayame was about to walk away and go home as even more people walked into her office. What was with the sudden influx and why couldn't she just go home?
She sighed at Mariko's exit and looked up to the ceiling praying for strength to whoever was listening. When the temperature dropped she looked at the door her heart giving a little jump as her mate gave her a questioning look. Typically that look meant who did he need to kill? She shook her head waving him off with her injured hand. I'm glad to see your back from the hole. She had taken to calling his lab that. Sometimes it seemed as if he was down there for months on end, and she honestly missed his footfalls around the house.
She smelled and heard Theo before he popped up behind James and gave him a small smile. Knocking or anything was apparently no longer a thing. I am going to deal with these genin then I'm going home. She needed to hit something and would prefer it not be one of the genin, or James, or Theo. She raised an eyebrow then wrinkled her nose when she smelled urine. Daichi growled, and would have went for the hall had Ayame not put her hand on his leg. Ayame grabbed a few headbands from the desk drawer and made her way past her mate and son. She touched both on the shoulder as she went past then looked at the green eyed genin. She handed him one of the headbands, Welcome to the ranks. With your headband you may go train now. I would ask that you go and help with repairs to the village.
Next was the black haired girl with the fox kit, Ayame wrinkled her nose as she found this one was the reason for the puddle and smell, she waved her hand at Sybil who came over with a mop, I would hope your kit knows not to use the bathroom in my hallway again. she handed the girl her headband an an extra for the fox kit. I ask the same of you, head out into the village and help.with repairs. You can be creative and train as you help. She stepped to the side of the urine being careful not to step in it.
Finally her multihued eyes found the former UHV member. I give you this because I trust Kaori and Nova. Step one toe out of line and I will be sure Daichi is properly fed. she handed the headband to him, Don't ******** up. She stopped at the end of the hallway in front of Sybil's desk, If you have need of me I will be at my home. There are things I need to handle. Congratulations on reaching your first goal. There are many more to come. She said before walking out and using her summon seal to poof to her home.
Daichi stood in the doorway now completely closing it off, he gave a low growl to the kit for the offense it had made, then turned and jumped out the window behind his tamer's desk. A loud thud followed along with a couple squeals and Daichi's name being called.
[E X I T]  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 9:17 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James enhanced senses registered all of the new life heading towards and into the office, and with Bast exit he already had a clue that maybe things were at least not immediately in need of high quantities of murder and high explosive.

The gesture from Ayame changed his attitude. he could see she was under extreme stress, and that combined with this new young woman's words of his students demise was enough to take the standard flag of murder to half staff in sadness

James gave Moana a simple bow with the message delivered, and turned to his son.

"Forgive me Theodin, but your mother is very clearly having a very hard day."

He embraced his son for a long moment, and then gave him a gentle headbutt.

"I'll see you at home or in the academy. I will be there as soon as I check on our Kage."

He turned to the rest of the group.

"I will be in the academy for instruction for any who need help in their studies in a few hours. If you are in need, My name is James."

and with those words he casually fell out the window himself.

{exit}  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 10:11 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

Theo felt a small tap on his shoulder and glanced over it to see Kaori, giving her a quick smile and chuckling quickly when she called him.a jerk. Before being gently knocked against the wall by the giant tiger brushing against his shoulder like a house cat, causing Theo to roll his eyes. He still felt tense by whatever was going on, so didn’t want to interrupt. A minute or so later he noticed Bast leaving with a bag full of scrolls and raised an eyebrow slightly before noticing a rather stuck up looking girl leave with a tiger cub in tow, making a mental note that she would need to be broken of that attitude if she was going to survive life in Suna, let alone combat.He then heard a small commotion behind him and turned slightly to see another new girl slip and fall in a puddle with a small fox on her stomach, forcing him to roll his eyes and chuckle slightly again. A few minutes later another new person appeared, a man somewhat close to his size, and gave him a curt nod. When the man looked his way. Finally his mother walked out of her office, past him and his dad, passing out headbands to all the rookies in the area before she vanished with the use of a summon seal and Daichi jumped out the window after her. It was then that his father finally turned and hugged him, Theo hugging the huge man back before looking at him concerned as he talked about having to go tend to their Kage before jumping out the window himself.

Feeling the sense of sadness in his mom and dad, once James had left, Theo turned to Kaori and gave her a quick hug before scratching Nova on the shoulder, channeling a small about of raiton chakra to make her fur puff up for squishing him against the wall. He’d then look at her kind of confused, “What happened?... both around here and to you...?” He’d just realized how disheveled she was looking, like she had just finished fighting something. He’d then glance over at the girl lying in the puddle that the smell drifting over suggested was fox urine and called “You might want to get out of that puddle... and on another note, if you wanna learn to use that staff you have worth a damn, find me at the academy sometime.” He’d then channel a bit of chakra through his staff as he leaned on it and the puddle down the hall would begin to grow colder and gradually freeze solid so as to be easier to pick up later. Theo would then turn back to his long time friends and teammates and wait to find out what Kaori had to say.

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 4 increases
Fortitude: 4 increases

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 6:56 am
Valbjorn

I Tortured Sleep I

Kazuraii

User Image
User Image

☽ Ҝaori & Ɲova ☾

Nin/Tamer ☽☾ Raigyo ☽☾ Chakra: ☽☾ Stamina:
Obstacles are like wild animals.
They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can.
If they see you are afraid of them...
They are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.

Kaori winced at Theo's question, for multiple reasons. Kaori was aware of what she looked like, just like she was aware that Theo and Sonyo were far closer than Kaori was to Sonyo. She glanced at Nova, then nodded as if coming to a decision, "Well, for one, I look like this because I was training with Toragetsu. And let me tell you, getting hit by a paw the size of a village plaza will do this to you when you're my size. As for the other... Well, the scrolls you saw Lady Bast leave with all... Contain the Ichibi. And from the scent of the blood, it was a very violent death for Sonyo, I had left the office before I heard any details on how she died, but I'm sure Lady Ayame and Lady Bast were told. But Sonyo is... Dead. There will be something to honor her, though again I don't know the details. " She shook her head and crossed her arms as she took a moment to remember Sonyo and the few times they had interacted in more than passing.

Nova rumbled, though the sound was more sad than angry, before she butted her head against Theo's shoulder, far more gently than she ever had, as if in honor of Sonyo's memory and as a means to try and comfort her long time friend. Nova had liked the little ice girl, as much as she liked anyone outside of Kaori or Daichi, "Kaori will be placing her clan flowers around wherever Ayame places the memorial. And Kaori left me here when she went off traipsing around trying to gain the favor of the Wild Cats. I'd say, judging by how she looks, she succeeded in becoming the Sage, though."

Kaori shook her head at her partner and turned to the others in the hallway that she had all but ignored up to this point. She gave Derych a little smile. She had been the one to oversee his probation, and had been the deciding factor on whether or not he would be allowed to become a shinobi, even at his age. Though age meant little, Kaori herself had been far older than the average shinobi when she had been a genin, "It's good to see you, Derych, and finally with a headband too, seems all your hard work finally paid off. As for you, perhaps you should work on training your partner a little more. Young or not, that behavior will get both of you killed in combat, and trust me when I say that Suna sees more combat than quite a few of the other villages. Theo and I were thrown into a war zone right out of the academy, so I'd shape up before you get killed. If you need help, Theo or I can assist." She pointed out to the young woman laying in the puddle of foul smelling piss. Kaori's nose wasn't as good as a wolf's, but it was far superior to a nontamer, and she could smell the fear that had caused the accident. It was acrid and highly unpleasant, on top of the usual ammonia smell.
OOC:

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 9:05 am
User Image

C A L S I / / / Q O W
"No matter the cost, no matter the sacrifice, I'll save every last god damn one of you"

Calsi almost had his focused ripped away when someone fell and another guy who looked pretty scuffed up came in. That was until the kage made her way through the mass, passing out headbands as she went. He got his orders and offered a short quick salute, saying "Yes mam"

With these orders he went and exited the office, really trying to get out of all these crowds.

_________________________________________________________

Genin (D Rank) - Medical / Taijutsu - Kaguya

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 11:28 am
[ Morticia & Cinnamon ]
Sunagkaure ✦ Genin ✦ Tamer&Taijutsu ✦ Jiton
Do no
harm but take no s**t.

Moritica; Chakra: 210/210 Stamina: 285/285

Not too long after what happened, it seemed that someone was walking behind her as this whole thing had happened. Seeing the white tuff of a hair and an extended hand, she rose her arms and used her leg strength to help herself up but still put a bit of pressure on his hand so it wouldn't seem disrespectful. Confused, her brows furrowed, "Why do you say that?" She questioned to his comment of not wanting to be laying like that when she comes out.

Who was this she? Sure enough, a woman, strong, seemed to be the same height as herself stopped before the other white haired male and then she waved over a woman. "Ah! Let me get that Kazekage!" She exclaimed as she thanked Sybil and held the mop as she nodded quietly and thank her as she grabbed the headband. She glanced towards Cinnamon whose ears were down as she let out a sad and small squeak. Opened her mouth, she took the headband and glanced towards the floor. Morticia's facial expression soften. She feels bad for Cinnamon, she's only four months old, but at the same time, Cinnamon needed to learn one way or another. "Well. Go on. Sit over here." Cinnamon, too sad from the scolding obeyed and moved towards the wall so Morticia could clean up the mess. A massive hulk of a man had offered his help in training at the academy later.

Morticia was doing her best not to be nosy as she was trying to clean up. One by one, people were leaving and while she was mopping, the puddle seemed to froze? Confused, her grey eyes dashed around and it seemed to be coming from the covered from head to toe male. Geez. Was it the Suna way to seem intimating as much as possible? Both her and Cin had a long way to go. At least she finished cleaning up so it was just clean water that got frozen. Then she heard a female spoke a bit louder, Morticia turned to look at her and that massive of a cat. Was the wolf and tiger the reason why they made Suna buildings so big? Sure enough, their eyes met and she was talking to her. Cinnamon heard the comment and she even lower her head so much, that her shoulder blade was taller than her, the metal part of the headband plate nearly touching the floor. "Thank you, I'm aware. It's why we came here to get headbands so we can get better, together." Morticia mentally sighed. Maybe she should've waited till Cinnamon was older, as a kit, it was gonna be hard for her to ignore her animal instincts. She bowed towards the tall male and the tiger tamer as pushed the mop and the bucket back to the staff, she thanked her again and was glad that the chemicals in the water helped remove that smell.... except for herself.

Her eyes glanced towards Cinnamon who was still in the same spot, her eyes down to the floor and hte headband in her mouth. With a soft sigh, she walked towards her. "Come on girl." She leaned down and picked up Cinnamon, held her in her arms. "Let's go home for a bit so I can wash up and change. Then we can train, okay? Don't take it too hard. Remember, we are here to learn." She kissed Cinnamon on the forehead as they left.

[ Exit ]

I have memory problems, please let me know if I missed you by accident

Cinnamon; Chakra: 210/210 Stamina: 285/285

Attire: [x]
Out of Caffeine:
Actions:

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers