Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon tamers new begining Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo Tsumagari of Blades

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:49 pm
"Now finish it up!"screamed Ryo. "Demiflame! Shwoop da woop!" A gaint swirling flame hit the Demidevamon."Aaaah! you'll pay next time! Got it!"No there is no next time...Demi tackle!" Yelled Demimeramon. (The next second, data was the only thing left of it.) "Okay you finish the data?" Ryo asked. "Yup! All gone. Hey how far the next town?"Demimeramon" asked. "Only five more miles... But, if we take this path we'll be there in twenty minutes. Only problem is there have been repeated attacks. Well let's go!" said Ryo.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:22 pm
yay back in guild sci rocks ok im back on

d arcmon fled dirvishmon sstayed  

king zetsu13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:37 pm
luke was just about to get on the train when his digivice lit up and showed that kori has been defeated

"sorry hana but kori is in trouble we have to go," luke said running with hana to the digimon siteing

when they got there dervishmon was about to atack but hana had already digivolved and attacked so now dervishmon went flying and hana looked pissed this is the second time a digimon has ruined there date  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:32 pm
(Hana's my character. You really need to learn that things won't always go the way you want them to.)

Dirvishmon was pissed that the group was actually able to fight them to a draw. "Another time, fools." She then took off after d'Arcmon. Hana looked back to Luke. "Well, I think they're gone now, but we'll definitely see them again." She then looked over at Kori. After what seemed like hours, Kori finally got to his feet and walked over to Hinoirimon. "Hey, can you hear me?" Hinoirimon made a slight twitching with his head, showing that he could hear him. "I'm sorry about just now; I was just swiping cards, focusing on winning the fight and I didn't even think about your safety. I'm sorry Hinoirimon." He then looked over at Luke, a bitterness welling up inside of him. We lost...again! Hinoirimon and I lost again. We're never going to become a strong digimon and partner like this. He then walked past Luke and the others, carrying Hinoirimon on his back. "Thanks..." He mumbled to Luke as he walked past. Before Luke could look back to him, however, he was already running off ahead.  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:37 pm
(yeah i know im sorry)

"wow he is pissed," luke said woried about kori but then he went to see sarah
"are you ok," luke asked
"yeah bu i think koris pride just died right now," sarah said getting up  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:18 pm
Hana watched as Kori walked off into the distance by himself. "I hope he'll be okay; Hinoirimon looked like he was badly beaten during that fight." Lekismon knelt down and picked Hana up in her arms. "We should probably go after him; it isn't safe for him to be out by himself in his current condition." "I don't know Lekismon. I mean, he doesn't seem very happy around Luke and...huh?" Hana's digivice started flashing, and a digimon signal appeared on her digivice. "It's in the direction that Kori and Hinoirimon are headed!"

Kori, meanwhile, was stumbling through a forest with Hinoirimon still on his back. He was having difficulty focusing on the area around him; his mind wouldn't stop echoing the same words over and over again: Loser, deadbeat, a hindrance who is holding everyone back, and a coward who constantly needs rescuing. "You're wrong!" Deeper into the forest, he heard the sound of some birds flying off since he had disturbed them with his shouting. He then looked back towards where the others probably were, where they had come and chased off the opponent who had easily chewed him and Hinoirimon up and spat them out. "Dammit! I'm supposed to be the strongest of the tamers! I can't become so weak that I need people to save me all the time!" Right at that moment, he heard a sound, and a digital field materialized around him. "A..a...a di-digital f-field!?" He started sweating immediately. Hinoirimon was still unconscious, and the others were at least ten minutes from where he was by now. "Hinoirimon, wake up! We have company!" Kori grabbed his cards and swipped one. "Digimodify! Stamina recharge activate!" Hinoirimon suddenly felt a surge of energy flow through him and opened his eyes. "Kori? What is it?" Before Kori could answer, however, both he and Hinoirimon were snared by a pair of spider webs, which caused the two of them to dangle from the trees above.  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:36 pm
"alright lets go help hana ," luke said whene firamon stood in there way

"no alright kori doesnt like being rescued and feels ashamed that luke had to rescue him let him fight alone this battle let him prove to himself that he doesnt need to be rescued,"firamon said standing in there way
"your right firamon i know what we need to do we need to go suport him ," luke said geting on firamons back  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:36 pm
Kori opened his eyes and saw that he was bound in a giant spider web dangling hundreds of feet above the forest floor. Hinoirimon was placed on the other side of the web, placing the two of them back to back. He looked around and saw that the digimon responsible for their current positions was standing on a branch even higher than they were. "Arukenimon. An ultimate-level spider digimon, virus type. She is a spider-like digimon with the upper torso of a human woman. Also known as the Queen of the Dokugumon, she is feared by many digimon. Her special attacks are Spider Thread, Acid Mist and Predation Spider." The words that caught Kori's eye were 'ultimate level.' "Another ultimate level digimon....What if I mess up again? What if...I....?" Arukenimon crawled towards Kori when she saw that he was awake. "So, you've woken up. It's about time! After you lost that humiliating fight to Dirvishmon, I was worried that I wouldn't get to have dinner." Kori glared into Arukenimon's eyes. "Fine, but I'm afraid that you won't be getting dinner anyway; I'm not sitting around to that an ugly spider woman like you eats me!"  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:47 pm
luke caught up to the battle but hid himself so kori can do this himself  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:05 am
Arukenimon began laughing at Kori's feeble attempts to free himself. "Foolish human child! I thought that you would know just how strong the ultimate level would be, having lost to one quite recently! Apparently not. Not that it matters, since you and your partner will soon be ready for eating...once you've hung for a bit." While Arukenimon was busy talking, Kori managed to slip one of his arms free. However, he needed more time. He needed to keep her talking, anything to distract her so he could free his other arm. "What do you mean by 'hung for a bit?'" "Why bother telling you when you won't be living for too much longer to remember it?" Arukenimon then crawled along the web and nestled herself on a lower branch, giving her a good view of the web. "Well, they say that a watched pot never boils, so I'll try finding more food. Predation Spider!" Suddenly, her abdomen opened and numerous Dokugumon emerged from it. "Find me more food my children!" Kori was grossed out by this, but continued to focus on freeing his left arm without drawing Arukenimon's attention. Finally, his arm broke free. However, Arukenimon had heard the slight snapping noise of the webbing being severed. "Sorry you old bag, but I'm not about to become a part of your food chain today! Digimodify! Digivolution activate!"

DIGIVOLUTION

"Hinoirimon digivolve to...Fenrirmon!" Now that he was bigger, Fenrirmon had an easy time slicing through Arukenimon's web. "I won't forgive anyone who harms Kori! Twilight Fang!" His attack sliced through the web, causing pieces of webbing to fall on the ground below. Arukenimon managed to hang onto the branch, but was quite annoyed by the destruction of her web and the escape of her prey. "You'll pay for that! Spider Threads!" More threads of webbing shot out of her hands, missing Fenrirmon by inches. "It doesn't matter; even if you beat me, you still won't be able to beat Dirvishmon." Kori suddenly stopped. "What do you mean by that, you old bag?!" "Kori, don't listen to her! What happened against Dirvishmon wasn't your fault! We were just-" "Just too weak?" Arukenimon fired off more spider threads, which caught Fenrirmon off guard, causing him to become completely bound from head to toe. "Now, as punishment for allowing my meal to escape, Acid Mist!" A veil of green mist shot out of Arukenimon's mouth, causing everything it touched to melt. Fenrirmon let out numerous howls of pain. "That mist will continue to eat away at your flesh until even the bones are gone! In the meantime, I have prey to catch!" "Fenrirmon! Hang on" Kori pulled out some more modify cards and began swiping them one after the other. "Digimodify! Power activate! Frigimon Sub-zero Ice Punch activate! Hyper Wing activate!" The webbing around Fenrirmon suddenly froze solid and the mist began to condense. He then soared at Arukenimon and slammed his paw right in her face. "Sub-zero Ice Punch!" However, before he could initiate the attack, he realized that the area was now thick with acidic rain. He felt numerous drops of acid slam into him, stinging him and eating away at his fur. Then, several Dokugumon leaped out of the trees and hit him with their Venom Blast attacks, knocking him to the ground. "You cowards! Ganging up on him? Don't you have any backbone at all!?" "Of course we don't fool; we're spiders!" "Kori!" Kori glanced towards Fenrirmon and saw that he was looking at him. "Kori, listen to me! I know that you feel bad about what happened during our fight against Dirvishmon, but what could you have done that wouldn't have caused the same result? We just weren't strong enough! But I have faith in you Kori; I know that the next time we fight her, we will! So please, don't lose hope now! Not here; not against these cowards!" Kori suddenly noticed that something was sliding down his face. He reached up and felt the warmth of his tears touch his finger. He wiped them away and glanced down towards Fenrirmon. "You're right! I'm not giving up anymore! We're not going to let a bunch of third-rate pests like these out-show us!" Suddenly, the blue card in Kori's hand turned bright green. "Payback time! Digimodify! Matrix Digivolution!"

MATRIX DIGIVOLUTION

"Fenrirmon digivolve to..." A blinding light suddenly engulfed him, but it died down almost as instantly as it had appeared. He now had the appearance of a humanoid, white wolf wearing a brown monk robe. He had a moderately large build now, and he wore a pair of tan sandals. In his right hand, he held a silver monk's staff with a large ring at one end that had numerous smaller rings looped through it. "Okamimon!"  

Chikyu Kodomo

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:59 am
gaia name: Tsubasa Obata
characters name: Charon Jegal
partners name:Betamon
attacks:Electric Shock: Fires a 1,000,000 volt shock at the enemy.
Beta Slugger: Attacks his opponents directly with his fin.

humans bio:Charon always dreamed of having a digimon friend, someone that would help him fight his lonliness. When he found his digivice, he met betamon, and the two forged a bound with him
appearence: red hair, blue eyes, and a black headband  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:02 pm
Arukenimon wasn't impressed by Fenrirmon's digivolution. "Is that supposed to scare me? Well it doesn't; you actually got smaller!" Sure enough, Okamimon was much smaller than Fenrirmon had been; he was now about the size of an adult human. "Size doesn't necessarily mean everything. And you should be scared." He raised his staff high over his head. "Now we fight on equal terms. I don't think that a coward such as yourself would be happy about that." At this, Arukenimon began to sweat, but not noticeably. "Y-you're wrong about one thing: we're still not on equal terms! Look at all the Dokugumon that I've summoned! You don't seriously think you can take on a swarm such as this, do you!?" Okamimon looked around at the Dokugumon, then grinned. "Heh, is that all?" "Okamimon. A holy digimon resembling a white wolf. He's Hinoirimon's ultimate level form. His special attacks are Radiant Slash and Solar Burst." Kori looked over at Okamimon in awe. "Hinoirimon digivolved into him?" "I will cleanse this world of cowards like you, Arukenimon!" Suddenly, a bright white flame appeared in Okamimon's free hand. "Solar Burst." The flame suddenly rose above him, then exploded, sending the flames everywhere and destroying all of the Dokugumon in one blast, leaving just Arukenimon to fight alone. "Strange; was the fact that there were so many of you the real reason that you weren't as scared a second ago as you are now?" Okamimon pointed his staff at Arukenimon, a look of disgust on his face. "This next blow..." The rings on the staff suddenly started glowing, then they rose upwards and blades of light shot out of each of them, "...is your punishment for everything you've done to me and Kori. Save a spot on the train to the afterlife for Dirvishmon and d'Arcmon, because once I'm finished with you, they're next!" Arukenimon was quite noticeably sweating now. "W-w-w-w-wait! D-don't be s-s-so h-h-ast-t-t-ty!" "Sorry, but I think I will! Radiant Slash!" Okamimon leaped at Arukenimon, swinging his staff like a baseball bat. The blades of light extending from it sliced through Arukenimon, causing her data to scatter instantaneously. Once the light died down, Kori looked over at where Luke and the others were. "You guys can come out now."  

Chikyu Kodomo

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:58 pm
Charon walked around, with betamon on his head sleeping. He saw something up ahead, and started running to it, waking betamon. Hey, whats up!" "Theres something up there, so we're going to check it out."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:12 pm
"Hey, you see something Demimeramon" Ryo whispered. "Yeah. Hey, you wanna go for a practice match Ryo". he said casually. "What you see?" Ryo replied. "A Betamon and it's tamer." demimeramon said. "Okay i'll go!" Ryo said as he ran off.  

Ryo Tsumagari of Blades

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games