Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Gymnasium Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:39 pm
【⋈Σlena Δnnesse⋈】

ɪt's dangerous to sacrifice
ɪt makes your blood run to throw the dice
ɪt's dangerous, it's what you like
ɪt's what you'll die for to live this life

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The gym teacher was so glad to see everyone getting into the day's events as opposed to the last time she taught where everyone wasn't very excited or into it. But of course, all good things must come to an end. When the bell rings, Elena sighs, gives a smile and claps twice to get everyone's attention. Alright, everyone! Class is over for the day! I hope to see you all here again next time and ready for more active fun! I also hope to see more of you being more active as the year goes on! Healthy body is just as good as a healthy mind! Class dismissed!

With her smile, she turns and goes to her pokemon gathering around her while the other pokemon returned to their trainers. Plushie made more fun of picking up and giving Elena a grappling challenge while Elena was already thinking of what to bring out for the next class. What would she do? Baseball? Lacrosse? Laps around the outside courts? Maybe weight lifting? She'd have to figure out what she wanted to do that would be good for all of the students...
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Happy
Attire: School-assigned Athletic Attire for Instructors
OOC: Sorry for the lateness!

ωe're going on and we'll never stop
ωe're going on 'til worlds collide
Ίt's dangerous, so dangerous, dangerous

【⋈ɕym Ҭeacher⋈】

Shadow of Miracles
Kumerelle
Prairiefox
ShyWolfHeart
X Kaos X
DJ Double B
A Voided Bear
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Hope the kind
Lady Niara
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Class dismissed!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:35 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser ImagetUser Imaget User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ooc: so sorry how late this is ;n; I had one last exam and I ended up needed to study a lot more than I though D:

Kai snorted at Cyndaquil's reaction, thinking it overkill. No reason to be that alarmed by it. Hmm. He dropped the illusion anyways and watched as Chance made sure Cyndaquil was okay. He saw Chance sniff Cyndaquil and then place his chin on the other's head to comfort it. Kai noted that Cyndaquil wasn't a good target for testing his illusions.

Kirsi was just glad it seemed like there were no hard feelings. She had this edging feeling Kai wasn't under her control at all that made her feel bad, but she didn't feel up to doing anything about it. Kirsi, distracted, flinched when she saw the ball coming towards her. She slapped her arms around the ball, hurting her fingers when she dug them in to keep it from slipping. Her thumb hit it stiff, and she shook out her hand after she sent the ball to Ava.

Surprisingly, Kirsi felt a ghost of a smile on her lips as Koru and Ava talked, especially when Ava started gushing about bug pokemon. She sounds just like Koru about fire pokemon. It must be nice, to feel that passionate and happy about something. Kirsi had felt like that about stuff too, but now she wondered if anything could ever actually matter again. She felt another rush of anger when she thought about all that time she'd spent acting happy and carefree without knowing the truth because Ray didn't tell her anything. "I dunno. I like Chance I guess." Kirsi's response to Ava was lackluster for sure.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image
                                      C H A N C E the Growlithe
                                      Brought with her to Ordell; given as a gift from her father. Earnest and well-behaved.

Gender: Male | Level: 10 | Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate
                                        Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace) | Experience: 875/1000
                                        Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                                            ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                                            ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                                            ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      K A I the Zorua
                                      Battled and caught after the mysterious It appeared before Kirsi in the haunted house; his background is a mystery.

Gender: Male | Level: 11 | Nature: Serious | Ability: Illusion
                                          Held Item: Soothe Bell (On ribbon around neck) | Experience: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:

► Pursuit [40] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 2x damage on opponents switching out | 100% Acc
                                              ► Fake Tears | Dark | Status | Lower's opponent's special defense two stages | 100% Acc
                                              ► Sucker Punch [70] | Dark |Physical | Makes Contact | +1 Priority, fails if opponent is not preparing an attack | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell (Kai held item)
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x Rare Candy 15
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket
                      User Image x Poke Dazzler

DJ Double B
Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:54 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
White Bar: #EEE8CD
Text: slategrey
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
Kumo/Drifloon: #9678B6

tab tab tab tab But x look x atx all x the x stars tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx we've come so far; even if we don't
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab know where we are, it's gotta be somewhere great!

User Image

User Image

Nirav Goto
Charizard House

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

As Shusona introduced herself, Kumo placed one of his airy tendrils in her outstretched hand. "Drifloon!" he said, introducing himself as Kumo. "Y-yeah, uh, that's Kumo," Nirav said, watching the more outgoing being in their group. Raja moved by Nirav's side, staring up quietly at the two humans talking. Nirav was relieved that Alana felt the same way about gym as he did. Running wasn't super fun, and asking people to join your team was just the worst. Nirav didn't really want to talk to anyone usually. He was pretty content doing things on his own. Alana seemed to think she was rambling, but Nirav shook his head. "N-no, uh, you're fine." It only meant that he didn't have to talk as much, which he was perfectly ok with.

Thankfully, his inability to add to the conversation wasn't looked at too closely. Class was called to an end. They were soon dismissed by the teacher. He looked to Alana. "I've, um, gotta do some stuff for a club. I-I'll, s-see you later." With a small wave, he led Raja and Kumo into the locker room, where he changed and exited gym class. He needed to see about getting that additional person for Sewing Club. The sooner he could do that, the better.

[Exit to ???]

Inventory tab tab Mood: Alright
                                          Location: Gym tab tab Outfit: Gym Uniform
                                          Pokemon Company: His and Alana's pokemon tab tab Human Company: Alana
                                          OoC:

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:11 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Yes, compared to Goto, this Balloon-like Pokemon was quite friendly. She was quite thrilled to be greeted with Kumo. The girl did not recollect when Goto caught this intriguing Pokemon but that mattered very little at the moment. Being able to come into communication with a Pokemon she was unfamiliar with her was a precious moment, despite that moment being in a Gym. While the girl was entranced with her moment the Pokemon looked at the humans curiously. Chespin was gazing at the floating creature but saw that the fluffly-tan Pokemon was present with the boy. Ponyta was silent but remembered the memory it had when it met this particular human. Zorua was on guard for it had been forced to follow this human. A brown vine was wrapped around the fox’s body. If you looked closely enough it was clear that this was the work of the human girl’s Chespin.

”It's really really nice to meet you Kumo! I hope we can meet each other more often.” Alana was all smiles as she returned her attention to Goto. The tip of the girl’s ears were still red from the embarrassment she felt. Though, at least she didn’t have to feel that embarrassment for very long. Goto didn’t seem to find her whole speal to be anything worth laughing about. He took it rather….Goto-ly. Then there was the bell ringing to announce that class had finished. Goto was the first to say his farewells but not before Alana and the rest of her gang exchanged their goodbyes. Goto was still a nice guy to be with, he didn’t make her feel on edge.
”Bye Goto! I’ll see you around.” A smile still tugged on her lips while she turned her back to make her way out.
{Exit to….}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
User Image
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image

Pokemon: Zorua
User Image
Ability: Illusion▹Comes out disguised as the Pokémon in the party's last spot
User Image
Personality:
Moves:▹Leer
▹ Pursuit
▹ Fake Tears
▹ Sucker Punch

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM
User Imagex1 Belue Berry {Pokeblock Beauty}
User Imagex1 Magost Berry {Pokeblcok Cute}
User Imagex1 Pinap Berry {Pokeblock Tough}
User Imagex1 Razz Berry {Pokeblock Coolness}
User Imagex1 Wepear Berry {Pokeblock Cleverness}
User Imagex2 Persim Berry {Cures Confusion}
User Imagex1 Rawst Berry {Cures Burn}
User Imagex1 Chesto Berry {Cures Sleep}
User Imagex1 Cheri Berry {Cures Paralysis}
User Imagex1 Aspear Berry {Cures Frozen}

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex12 Rare Candy
User Imagex1 Ponyta Plushie
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1

.....Who are you?!?

DJ Double B

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:50 pm
            User ImageUser Image
            •ิ : Flare, Hoppu, Marco and his team, Marcus and Squeeze, Eli(?) •ิ
            •ิ•ิ : Gymnasium, Academic Building •ิ
            •ิ•ิ•ิ : 818 •ิ

Tera tilted her head at the mention that she might be sick. Was that why she was feeling so out of it? Sure, she got a few stomach aches before from eating too much, but actually sick? No way, she definitely didn't think so! She quickly had a change of heart when she saw how serious Marco seemed. She squinted her eyes, skeptical, before answering him. "Alright, alright! I will, hehe!" She giggled as she poked the middle of his forehead with her index as a sign to tell him not to worry. Yet another habit she had with her sister to calm her down. The last thing she wanted to do was cause him to worry more.

Hoppu's eyes glinted in happiness and graciously put out his wing when the male Murkrow had offered his own wing for a 'handshake,' but still didn't communicate any of his thoughts, only unblinking stares. As the male Charmander went on about how his trainer had been looking for the mansion they had been in a while ago, Flare couldn't help but wonder why anyone would want to look for, let alone re-enter such a scary place. She didn't remember that much, but from what she did, she did not like. There was also that weird looking human object that her trainer had brought home, though the human girl still didn't seem to be very aware of it. The female fire type didn't think to mention Tera since it didn't seem to be harmful and didn't stand out in the clutter that was Tera's side of the dorm room. When the male Charmander suddenly fell a little silent, Flare got closer to him, curiously by his unnatural silence and wondered if he was okay. After he had asked her if she wanted to go take a walk in the forest with him, she pondered in silence. Thinking that he was insinuating that it would be just the literally be just the, she didn't know if Tera would let her out on her own. The thought of being away from her never really crossed her mind until now. It wasn't an unwelcomed thought; she did need her space sometimes. Looking at the male, she nodded agreeing to go along with him. She thought she could use this time to scope out the place for the girl's homework. Tera's Natu happily chirped when Murkrow had taken him to a flight. He'd never been airborne for this long before(not without crashing anyway)! Meanwhile Flare didn't think much of the brushing though she was curious as to why it was happening so frequently.

When Marcus had sneezed, it took her a second to realize that Marco had tripped and fallen on the ground. As Marcus apologized and explained his sneezing situation, she put out her hand to help Marco up before offering the tissue she finally found in her pocket to Marcus. The girl's eyes brightened up slightly at the mention of a potential match. "Woo! Two vee two sounds good ta me!" She spoke with an obvious hint of tiredness in her voice. As the group got into position to start whatever they ultimately agreed upon, the Charizard girl hopped in surprise when the brown haired boy groaned(?). Having faced the opposite direction of the event that made Marcus wince, the girl was unaware of what had happened. Turning around to see who the boy was calling attention to, her eyes followed Marcus' line of sight that lead to Kirsi. She didn't know much about the red haired girl since they didn't have any elective classes together; she seemed pretty nice though, especially so because she was friends with Koru. No one as kind as Koru could have a bad friend after all! "Pffft! Dude! You'll be fine!"

The enthusiastic grin that Tera had on her face quickly changed to a panicked expression when Marcus called back to the technology and science class homework. It looked like she was slowly having the life drained out of her. "Nah, dude! I totes remember him sayin' open grasslands though!" She said unsure if what she was saying was true. Cogs were furiously turning in her head as she tried to make sense of everything. She really didn't want to wait until the next class to find out! Oh! She could ask the teacher! But... Were offices hours for teachers even a thing today!? She really didn't know that either since she could always afford to wait until the next class to ask any question she had. Today wasn't one of those days though!

Before she knew it, Ms. Annesse had dismissed the class for the day. As she was putting the basketball balls away, she fell to her knees, feeling light headed. "Mmm... Maybe I don't feel so good after all..." She said with every word sounding more and more slurred as she finished her sentence.

[[Sorry for the wait! I haven't been feeling well lately and my Internet hasn't been working properly. Sorry if I missed anything; I'll edit accordingly if need be ^-^;;]]

User Image
                                                                                    •ิ Pokémon •ิ
                                                                                    User Image║ ♀ ║Flare the Charmander ║
                                                                                    ║LVL 10 ║NATURE: Timid
                                                                                    ⋮↑Speed - ↓Attack⋮
                                                                                    ABILITY: Solar Power

║⋮During sunshine, the Pokémon’s Special Attack raises
                                                                                    ║⋮to 1.5 times but HP decreases by 1/8th the maximum HP every turn.⋮
                                                                                    ITEM: None
                                                                                    ║⋮Item description⋮
                                                                                    MOVES:
                                                                                    ║≒ Air Cutter
                                                                                    ⋮ FLYING ⋮ SP ATK: 60 ⋮ ACC: 95 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Scratch ⋮ NORMAL ⋮ PHY ATK: 40 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Ember ⋮ FIRE ⋮ SP ATK: 60 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Smokescreen ⋮ NORMAL ⋮ OTHER ATK ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮

User Image║ ♂ ║ Hoppu the Natu ║
                                                                                    ║LVL 09 ║NATURE: Timid
                                                                                    ⋮↑Speed - ↓Attack⋮
                                                                                    ABILITY: Synchronize

║⋮When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned,
                                                                                    ║⋮so does the opponent. However, Fire-type/Water Veil ability Pokémon
                                                                                    ║⋮cannot be Burned, Poison-type/Steel-type/Immunity ability Pokémon
                                                                                    ║⋮cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.
                                                                                    ║⋮Item description⋮
                                                                                    MOVES:
                                                                                    ║≒ Peck
                                                                                    ⋮ FLYING ⋮ PHY ATK: 35 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Leer ⋮ NORMAL ⋮ OTHER ATK ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Night Shade ⋮ GHOST ⋮ SP ATK: user's lvl ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Teleport ⋮ PSYCHIC ⋮ OTHER ATK ⋮ ACC: - ⋮

•ิ Inventory •ิ
                                                                                    User Image PokeGear║ User ImageRare Candy x 13║User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. LottoTickets x 6║User Image Pokeball x 1 ║
                                                                                    User Image Venasaur Plushie x 1║User Image Charizard Plushie x 2║User Image Darumaka Plushie x 1║
                                                                                    User Image Chesto Berry x 2║User Image Pecha Berry x 2║User Image Persim Berry x 2║User Image Rawst Berry x 2║
                                                                                    User Image Wepear Berry x 1║User Image Aspear Berry x 1║User Image Cherri Berry x 2║User Image Lum Berry x 1║
                                                                                    ║Ballerina Ornament x 1║User Image Pokemon Dazzler x 1║

Shadow of Miracles
                                                                                    Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:31 pm
X Kaos X
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco blinked when Tera poked his forehead. For some reason that action made him feel all warm inside. Her smile was contagious and he returned her smile all while that warm feeling continued to spread inside him. "G-Good," he stuttered a little and then grinned at her, "getting sick is not allowed." He joked and Marco was starting to realize that he only really joked like this Tera. He wasn't close with anyone else at least not to the level of joking. That was probably prove that he felt really comfortable around Tera, at least enough to make the effort of joking (and he wasn't necessarily good at that). When Marcus sneezed, Marco had been really surprised and tripped, but Tera helped him stand back up. While the two conversed, Marco watched them since he wasn't sure what to say or if he could say anything. He didn't want to be rude and insert himself into their conversation. Also he was still a little worried about Tera because he could hear her voice lowering just slightly. Looks like they would be playing a friendly two-on-two match for the basketball game. Marco had never been invited to join a game before so he wasn't exactly sure how to play. He definitely had an idea about how the game worked, but hopefully he would not be a burden to Tera. Marco started by dribbling the ball, but he was doing it a bit too weakly so the ball didn't have enough bounce to it. Marcus was also playing with the basketball and he appeared to be in deep thought when he was looking at someone in the Gymnasium. The black-haired boy was curious so he looked in the direction that he was looking and spotted Koru along with a red-haired girl. "That's Kirsi," Marco spoke up remembering her since he battled against her in the Little Cup Tournament that was held some weeks ago. They had battled for Third Place, but ultimately Kirsi was victorious with her Pokemon and she made it to the Top Three spots with Iris and Maria. Did Marcus and Kirsi not get along? He was curious, but that quickly went away when the Gym teacher called to dismiss everyone.

Charmander froze in place when Flare agreed to go on a walk with him. His mind had to process that information because he didn't think that she would actually say yes! He pinched himself and he was not dreaming meaning that this was real and he would be going on a walk with Flare! The orange lizard was beyond happy and he expressed his happiness with a dance as he hopped around and did spins with a content look on his face. He was acting a fool, but a fool that was clearly in cloud nine. Meanwhile, Murkrow smiled when he heard Natu's chirp of content at flying. The black-feather bird figured that due to his body proportions, flight was likely a difficult task so he wanted to give his avian companion some help. He flew around the gymnasium making sure to warn Natu whenever he would fly higher. When Gym Class was called to an end, Murkrow lowered down and careful placed Natu back on the ground before joining him. Their human friends seemed to still be conversing so they would not be able to leave until they were finished.

Marco picked up a basketball and started walking to put it next to the other basketballs when his eyes caught the sight of Tera. He watched his pink-haired friend fall on her knees; Marco's hands dropped the basketball he was carrying as he immediately rushed to her side. "Tera!" Marco called out in concerned as he ran to her and then kneel down next to her. He placed his hands on her shoulders and tried his best to inspect her. She was breathing a little too hard and her whole face looked tired. "Tera...getting sick is not allowed," Marco whispered softly as he looked around. Everyone was leaving the Gym so they could not stay here and she needed to get some rest and some medicine. The Nurse would be able to help her and that's where he would take her. "Tera we're going to the Nurse now, please just hold on to me, okay." He was concerned, but now was not the time to be scared, Tera's health came first and he would make sure that his friend was okay! He carefully her arm over his shoulder and placed his other hand on her waist to help her stand, "you can lean on me, but take your time. We'll go nice and slow." He didn't want to rush her either since that would just make her more tired. Marco was ready to head out.

==========

[Exit when Tera is ready]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image
        User Image
        ↦ Mysterious Letter

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x10
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:16 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

If anyone could see Iris, they would wonder why she's behind the bleachers before wondering why she was writing in a journal like she was logging some like a observation. In actuality, she was just trying to make up a schedule for herself during the free time since....she wasn't sure what do with herself at this point. She thought about the clubs but she hadn't seen Ichiro for a bit about the drama club and the other teachers seen to have their minds elsewhere when they were in class and club.

With her legs bent and leaning against the bars of the bleachers, Iris was on her back, checking off the clubs as places not for this week before she started on people. Looking at the list....at least it wasn't as short as her club list. She bit her lip as she scratched off names from that checklist as well. More than half through, she gave up and closed her book. Iris let out a dejected sigh as she sat up. It seemed she had done so just in time as Elena announced that class was done for the day.

"Maybe it's best if I wait for the others to leave...." she said as she peered from behind the supports. "Not that I was noticed I'm sure." She watched as the other started to clean up and get ready to leave. Her eyes feel onto Marco and then Tera. Marco because she was sure that Ling would be near him and his Charmander and Tera because she still hadn't really talked to the girl since they first spoke and she ran off. That and because if her Flare was near his Charmander then Iris may have to break up something before Ling attacks the poor Flare.

Looking at them, Iris always felt like an outsider, it was why she ran in the first place. Like she was imposing. It usually with those two. Not Silvano and Maria... just them. Maybe because he smiled more with her....not that she was watching every time Marco smiled. "And now I feel like a creep..." Iris said to herself as she started to step out. She was halfway towards the front when Tera collapsed onto her knees, feeling dizzy. "Is she okay?" Iris watched as Marco lifted Tera. Most likely, he was on his way to the nurse's if Tera wasn't feeling good. Iris started to feel worried for the girl and wondering if it was her place to do so.

Throwing caution to wind, Iris grabbed her bag and rounded her pokemon. When they left the class, Iris followed behind them as not to be seen.

[[Exit]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 15
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Razor Leaf| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

Nickname: Zoey
    Item: Soothe Bell
    Moves: Leer|Pursuit| Fury Swipe | Sucker Punch

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:
Mood: ninja
Attire: gym uniform
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?

Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles
X Kaos X

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:44 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

X Kaos X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing: uniform
Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
          Valiant

Friendship Points: User Image

Level:5
Nature:Relaxed
Ability:Truant
Experience:0
Move Set:

►Yawn
►Scratch

Phillip

Pokemon: Ducklett

Level:9
Nature:Mild
Ability:Big Pecks
Move Set:

►Water Gun
►Water Sport
►Defog
►Wing Attack

Squeeze

Pokemon: Ekans

Level:6
Nature:Mild
Ability:Intimidate
Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

Marcus grinned when Tera seemed to be into the game. "Alright, let's play some basketball" he said dribbling the ball a couple of times. He knew he was probably getting too hyped up, but he liked basketball and he liked his friends.
Accepting the hankerchief Tera gave him, Marcus couldn't help but smile at her cheeriness. That was one thing with Tera, she got so hyped herself he never really had to worry about being too excited.
Marco didn't really say anything while they played and Marcus wondered exactly why that was. Now that he thought about it, the Charizard boy never really said anything to him. Or to anyone that wasn't Koru or Tera or Iris.
Maybe he just liked girls better?
With a mental shrug, Marcus decided he'd try and include him in the conversation, smiling tightly when Tera said he'd be fine in detention. It was the same smile he gave his sister when she asked if their parents would get along for the holidays.
"yeeeah I guess" he said dribbling the ball and shooting a basket smiling at the swish of the net. "Have you ever seen space jam?"
Her panicked expression found a mirror in her face when she said she remembered him saying the assingment was on pokemon in the open grassland. "wait...but Ava was in the forest..." he said although he was less and less sure he was in the right. Had they both gotten it wrong?
And in the heels of that.
"I just scanned the wrong pokemon...and it's due...shoot" he said wanting to smack himself in the head. He now had an entire assignment to get done. And he had detention on his free day.
Awsome.
"I mean...are you sure?"
Going back to put the ball back ( where had Tera and Marco gotten a basketball? They had only been playing with one. Huh) Marcus noted he had actually found Phillip. He was with another ducklett.
"Sorry is he bothering you?" he asked but the girl was gathering her pokemon and leaving.
"O-kay" he said, taken a bit aback by the response-or lack thereof. He stared at his ducklett, as if expecting the pokemon to give him an explanation. Phillip had shrugged, feeling himself confused by the girl ducklett not answering any of what he had said.
Maybe she just hadn't liked him. Phillip didn't know. He knew this wasn't his fault however. If Marcus even insinuated it, he was getting sprayed with water.
All thoughts fled his mind when he saw Tera collapse.
"Woah, hey Tera" he said turning around, returning his pokemon, and getting to her a second after Marco did.
"You okay?"
The concern in his voice was palpable, and was the same he had shown when Ray had collapsed. He reached out to her, putting a hand on her shoulder and waiting to hear a response.

OutOfChillComments: sorry this is late
Word Count:

► TEXTS

To Ray Hey where you at?...you got Valiant with ya rigth?.
To Eve Guess what?! Ashley wants to join the research club! cat_biggrin
User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦15 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦pen and folder
    ↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)

User Image

Note: Assingment. Scan every pokemon in the forest. ( maybe? I dunno. Send help)
Caterpie
Weedle
Wurmple
Oddish
Budew
Ledyba -
Kricketot -
Pidgey -  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:52 pm
User Image
▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Gymnasium Wιтн:Ava/Kirsi/Cyndaquil and their pokemon Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ: Pretty good OoC: Definitely sorry for being late this time! Internet going out and weather and work all mixed into a late-to-post gumbo XD◉

Kirsi had caught the ball and while ready for the next toss Ava gladly answered her previous question. Ava had the same shine in her eyes that Koru got whenever she talked about fire types as she talked about bug type pokemon. She remembered being afraid of bug pokemon for a while, especially Weedles, but now she was over it for the most part and it was also just really hard to not think Ava's little spider pokemon weren't cute. She knew first hand what she meant when she said they would get bigger from their petite forms now, "Yeah I get that there was an Ariados web in our backyard once and my sis fell in it!" Ariados usually were quite big and their webs were stronger than normal webbing, she may have to battle them one day when Gala get's that far.

It was clear what her answer would be when Ava asked them what their favorites were. Koru proudly exclaimed, practically matching Ava's enthusiasm,
"Fire types definitely! I plan on being a master just like my dad! Cyndaquil is gonna be the strongest fire pokemon ever!" Cyndaquil jumped hearing her proclamation, bumping Chance in the process of the kind hound comforting him. Cyndaquil looked at the other pokemon uneasily. It had changed back to it's other form, but he knew that, even it wasn't the exact one, it was the pokemon that had pounced at Koru in the horrifying house a few weeks ago. Koru didn't notice the source of his uneasiness, only assuming that putting him on the spot like that was making him bashful, "He may not look it now but he'll be a powerhouse to be feared! Fletchling too I hope to have a full fire team ready for any challenge when I'm older and maybe I can-" she paused, catching what she was about to say. She got so into it she was just babbling off everything. Her cheeks turned a bright red and she quickly turned to Kirsi, "Eh-! Yeah fire types so Kirsi how'a'bout it?"

Kirsi appeared to have had trouble catching the ball, did she throw it too hard? She didn't seem like herself even more now. Not the usual "Kirsi mood" as Koru would put it. It actually looked like she was getting mad again before she answered Ava. It really wasn't an answer though, so Koru tried to put a spin on it, in fact she was speaking her thought out loud, "Well with Kai now it looks like you really go for the fluffy cuddly type of pokemon! I bet Kai'll be pretty tough too." In all their talking class was over with. Koru offered to put the balls back on the rack and after doing so she grabbed her bag and slung the strap across her shoulder. She really hadn't planned anything for the rest of the day, but seeing Kirsi unsettled brought something to mind. She went over the red head and took both of her hands and leaned in, "Hey Kir whaddya say we have ourselves a battle? I've really REALLY wanted to with you since the Lamia tournament please?" To try and sweeten her chances she gave a big eyed looked at Kirsi- the Lilipup look.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 11 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

DJ Double B

TheWhiteDragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:39 am

Orange: #FFA824
Black: #40404F
Red: #C41E3A
White Bar: #F2F3F4
Text: slategrey
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Fritz/Joltik: #3F00FF
Gala/Spinarak: #7CCD7C

tab tab tab tab Somex turnx tox dustx orx tox gold tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx but you'll remember me!
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image

Ava Stenson
Charizard House

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ava managedKoru had the same love for fire pokemon that Ava had for bug pokemon. It was cool! Plus it explained her two pokemon a little. Apparently her dad was a fire pokemon master and she wanted to do the same! Koru must've realized she had been rambling a little like Ava had, as she stopped and asked Kirsi about her favorite pokemon. Kirsi wasn't as into a specific type as Koru and Ava were. She liked Chance and that seemed to be good enough for her.

Kirsi seemed a little off, but maybe it was just a day. Wasn't like Ava talked to her much to know what she was like. It seemed like Koru and Kirsi had some plans as the class was coming to a close. "I'm going to head out. I think I have work for the tech class. Nice playing with you guys!"

With a small wave, Ava put the ball away and walked off to the dressing room. She changed, put Gala in her ball so she wouldn't scare away the wild pokemon as much, and made her way back to the forest.

[Exit to Forest]

Inventory tab tab Mood: Excited
                                          Location: Gymnasium tab tab Outfit: Gym Uniform
                                          Pokemon Company: Fritz & Gala and many others tab tab Human Company: Kirsi, Koru, others nearby
                                          OoC:

TheWhiteDragonfly

Prairiefox

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:54 pm
            User ImageUser Image
            •ิ : Flare, Hoppu, Marco and his team, Marcus and his team, Eli(?) •ิ
            •ิ•ิ : Gymnasium, Academic Building •ิ
            •ิ•ิ•ิ : 653 •ิ

Tera snorted at the black-haired boy's stuttered response. She didn't think she was getting sick, but if it helped ease his worry than she'd play along. "Aye, aye!" Flare looked extremely confused when the male Charmander suddenly burst into dance. She found him strange, though interesting to watch. At least he was happy which in turn to a smile on her face. Everytime the crow Pokemon elevated in high, the small round Pokemon would tweet in excitement. When they had descended back to ground zero, Hoppu bowed as thanks for the ride.

Tera quietly pondered, searching deep within her memories for the title Marcus just mentioned. "Uhh... Is that's the one with the basketball alien thingies?" She asked hesitantly, hoping that she got it right. Back home and even now, the girl didn't watch movies much, let alone TV, and opted more to playing outside which she enjoyed more. The Charizard girl quietly pondered once again when the brown-haired boy asked if she was sure. "I mean... I think so?" Thinking more about it... She honestly had no clue! "Dude... I don't know anymore!" Her voice sounded more hoarse now as she ruffled her hair in frustration. Maybe it was the forest after all? But she was so sure that she heard the open grasslands. They couldn't both be right, right? She was really starting to second guess herself now. Either way there was a possibility of having to restarting this whole homework thing and she wasn't looking forward to it, at least the taking pictures part of it anyway. "Oh! Oh! We could ask one of er classmates!" Surely one of them would know for sure! It would have to wait though since class had just ended and most everyone was already making their way out.

When Tera lowered herself to reach for the stray basketball balls laying around in the gymnasium(she didn't want to leave it all for the teacher and her Pokemon do on their own), everything suddenly felt fuzzy and blurry, like there was cotton in her ears and she was wearing funky glasses. It looked pretty cool to her, but it was giving her a serious headache. As Tera fell to her knees, the girl could hear some muffled voices calling for her. Seeing their trainer fall, her two Pokemon quickly huddled around her in concern. The girl raised her gaze as she felt someone touch her shoulders. She looked up to face a concerned group of face while Marcus asking if she was okay. "Yeah dudes! Pfft! I'm totes fine! You guys are worryin' too much!" She responded unconvincingly and rather tiredly, looking down as soon as she stopped talking. "Tera we're going to the Nurse now, please just hold on to me, okay." Her eyes narrowed, thinking that this would stop the room from spinning as her cheeks puffed in retort to the words that Marco had spoken. She really didn't like being told what to do, but she knew that he was right in what he was saying. As much as she didn't want to go, she had a feeling that if she didn't do anything to treat it now, it would definitely get worse. "...Fine..." A clear look of disappointment placed on her features mixed in with her pale complexion, her head facing the ground since looking up hurt her head. While Marco took slung her arm over his shoulder, the pink-haired girl flinched when Marco touched her waist, feeling ticklish. Before they left the gym, the girl faced Marcus. "We should totes go Pokemon hunting after yer detention is over" If he wasn't busy of course, as she thought for sure that she would be better by then. Who knew for sure though. After returning her Pokemon into their respective Pokeballs, as they made their way out, Tera had just remembered her manners! "Thanks Marco... fer helpin' me... Not too heavy, am I?"

[[I'm kind of blanking out on how to reply... Again sorry if I missed anything! ^-^;;]]
                                                                      [[Exit to Nurse's Office]]

User Image
                                                                                    •ิ Pokémon •ิ
                                                                                    User Image║ ♀ ║Flare the Charmander ║
                                                                                    ║LVL 10 ║NATURE: Timid
                                                                                    ⋮↑Speed - ↓Attack⋮
                                                                                    ABILITY: Solar Power

║⋮During sunshine, the Pokémon’s Special Attack raises
                                                                                    ║⋮to 1.5 times but HP decreases by 1/8th the maximum HP every turn.⋮
                                                                                    ║⋮Item description⋮
                                                                                    MOVES:
                                                                                    ║≒ Air Cutter
                                                                                    ⋮ FLYING ⋮ SP ATK: 60 ⋮ ACC: 95 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Scratch ⋮ NORMAL ⋮ PHY ATK: 40 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Ember ⋮ FIRE ⋮ SP ATK: 60 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Smokescreen ⋮ NORMAL ⋮ OTHER ATK ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮

User Image║ ♂ ║ Hoppu the Natu ║
                                                                                    ║LVL 09 ║NATURE: Timid
                                                                                    ⋮↑Speed - ↓Attack⋮
                                                                                    ABILITY: Synchronize

║⋮When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned,
                                                                                    ║⋮so does the opponent. However, Fire-type/Water Veil ability Pokémon
                                                                                    ║⋮cannot be Burned, Poison-type/Steel-type/Immunity ability Pokémon
                                                                                    ║⋮cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.
                                                                                    ║⋮Item description⋮
                                                                                    MOVES:
                                                                                    ║≒ Peck
                                                                                    ⋮ FLYING ⋮ PHY ATK: 35 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Leer ⋮ NORMAL ⋮ OTHER ATK ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Night Shade ⋮ GHOST ⋮ SP ATK: user's lvl ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Teleport ⋮ PSYCHIC ⋮ OTHER ATK ⋮ ACC: - ⋮

•ิ Inventory •ิ
                                                                                    User Image PokeGear║ User ImageRare Candy x 13║User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. LottoTickets x 6║User Image Pokeball x 1 ║
                                                                                    User Image Venasaur Plushie x 1║User Image Charizard Plushie x 2║User Image Darumaka Plushie x 1║
                                                                                    User Image Chesto Berry x 2║User Image Pecha Berry x 2║User Image Persim Berry x 2║User Image Rawst Berry x 2║
                                                                                    User Image Wepear Berry x 1║User Image Aspear Berry x 1║User Image Cherri Berry x 2║User Image Lum Berry x 1║
                                                                                    ║Ballerina Ornament x 1║User Image Pokemon Dazzler x 1║

Shadow of Miracles
                                                                                    Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:03 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser ImagetUser Imaget User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi nodded at what Koru said, glad that her friend was energetic enough to pick up her slack. It was weird how her mood right now made her notice how much positivity Koru had. Was I ever like that? A small voice in her head thought that it was no wonder Ray had been avoiding her; right now she just wanted to be alone and not have to try and pretend to be happy too. Kirsi crushed that thought with another flare of her anger- that was no excuse to not tell her anything. And then there was stupid Marcus, acting like she'd done something wrong. Kirsi tugged briefly on her ear, bringing herself back to reality. "I guess so. Though Kai kinda felt like he chose me." Kirsi watched the little zorua, who didn't seem to be paying them too much attention right now.

"Bye Ava," Kirsi said when class was over. She picked up her own bag while Koru put the balls away. She was glad she had made it through gym class. Maybe she'd go to the library and hide there for the rest of the day where she could be alone with some books...

"Hey Kir whaddya say we have ourselves a battle?"

Kirsi found herself staring like a startled deerling into Koru's pleading eyes. She was about to say no and make up some excuse not to when she thought again about Ray and how he ignored her. I'm not gonna be a jerk and not talk to Koru like him. Suddenly feeling certain, Kirsi managed a shaky smile. "Okay, sure." Although a battle probably wasn't the best way to get her feeling better... the tournament, even though she had done well, had left her feeling icky inside. Cyril's words after their battle rattled in her head, and thoughts of Marco's charmander's cries of pain came unbidden. Kirsi squished the thoughts down; a friendly battle with Koru would be different. There was no pressure to win, and they could stop if their pokemon got to hurt.

"Um, did you want to battle Chance?" she asked. Kirsi wasn't sure if Chance and Cyndaquil would enjoy a friendly fight or never ever want to have one. "I haven't really battled with Kai yet." She wasn't sure how well they would be able to coordinate given that she was still shaky commanding Chance.

[ Exit to wherever battle happens whee! Do they need to find a teacher / ask a mod to have one? ]

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image
                                      C H A N C E the Growlithe
                                      Brought with her to Ordell; given as a gift from her father. Earnest and well-behaved.

Gender: Male | Level: 10 | Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate
                                        Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace) | Experience: 875/1000
                                        Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                                            ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                                            ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      K A I the Zorua
                                      Battled and caught after the mysterious It appeared before Kirsi in the haunted house; his background is a mystery.

Gender: Male | Level: 11 | Nature: Serious | Ability: Illusion
                                          Held Item: Soothe Bell (On ribbon around neck) | Experience: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:

► Pursuit [40] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 2x damage on opponents switching out | 100% Acc
                                              ► Fake Tears | Dark | Status | Lower's opponent's special defense two stages | 100% Acc
                                              ► Sucker Punch [70] | Dark |Physical | Makes Contact | +1 Priority, fails if opponent is not preparing an attack | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell (Kai held item)
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x Rare Candy 15
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket
                      User Image x Poke Dazzler

DJ Double B
Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:02 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Gymnasium Wιтн:Ava/Kirsi/Cyndaquil and their pokemon Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ: Pretty good OoC: Definitely sorry for being late this time! Internet going out and weather and work all mixed into a late-to-post gumbo XD◉

Koru knew her proposal would be taken with surprise, she literally had this idea like three seconds ago. She could see Kirsi contemplating, but the red head finally formed a smile, however a shaky one, and accepted the challenge. Koru beamed and smile and shook both her hands up 'n down in the air happily with Kirsi's still attached, "YAY! Oh bye bye Ava!" She couldn't wait to battle one of her best friends, but she had to keep in mind what this battle was for. She let go of Kirsi and lifted up Cyndaquil to rest him on her shoulder. She had hoped Ava could join them but she didn't want to force anymore than she already was. Kirsi had looked and asked if she wanted to battle Chance. Koru gave a questioning look at Cyndaquil and he shook his head looking at his fluffly friend. He didn't feel ready to battle the dog pokemon just yet he wanted to really show his friend what stuff he was made of- and at the moment he felt like he was made of burnt marshmallows.

Koru nodded at him then pulled out a pokeball,
"Well I have wanted to see what you and Chance could do, but since Cyndaquil doesn't want to," she tossed the pokeball and Fletchling flew out of the light in a dash, exhilarated to spread his wings. He perched on her presented arm, "I'm gonna let Fletchling give it a shot, right Fletch?" he chirped a light tune, so she took it as a yes. She re-adjusted the strap of her bag and walked out with Kirsi- hopefully this would be a good idea, "Fletchling doesn't have a lot of experience but don't go easy on us he's a toughie!"

[EXIT]

[Actually since we're having it as just a practice battle we don't need a official to judge ^^]

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 14 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Qυιcк Aттαcк Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

DJ Double B

TheWhiteDragonfly

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jung-Su felt unimaginable relief when the girl replied. She didn't seem to be creeped out by his question as a smile formed from her lips. Yet panic and worry still remained. Where to go from here? Having no idea how to continue, Jung was both relieved and saddened that the teacher had announced the beginning of class. Relieved that he didn't have to think of something to say yet saddened by the start of his much disliked yet necessary and unavoidable workout. Apparently they were to play basketball and could practice with their Pokemon if want be(Another relief). Regardless of the sport they would play, the lad would be unenthused and would mentally harp about it though C was playing a chipper tune with the possibility of enjoying a challenge.

His sight fell to the ground when Miss Haruno left without saying anything to start her jog. Did he do something to offend? He found it likely due to his lack of interactions and his overall strangeness. He had to be if she left the way she did. He did not fathom the possibility of her wanting to join her friends or wanting to get a head start and only found fault in himself. He thought it for the best for her in the long haul; the brown haired lad was an unhealthy individual with a weak heart and would have slowed down her pace. Even more so if he were to play with her...

The brown haired lad jogging pace was slow. So slow in fact that by the time he finish he saw that the rest of the class had already moved on to playing the sport and had already formed pairs and groups. "G-Guess it's just you and me..." A disheartened gaze directed at C. He felt bad that he was showing his Chingling such a defeated look knowing full well that his friend would feel bad for him. The bell ruffled the lad's bird nest of hair and grabbed a ball almost the same size as he was and began to pass the rock as it were. The Chingling was not about to let his trainer drag himself down again least not without him trying to emotionally pick him up.

The physical education class ultimately came to an uneventful end but loud voices calling someone of familiar name had caught his attention. He watched as students approach Tera in concern. He started taking a step towards them worried about the girl yet came to a halt. They would do a better job of helping her than someone like me ever could... Heavy feet dragging on the ground the lad left the premises with his head hung low with the those pathetic thoughts in his mind without so much as a mention to the group tending to the girl.

((Exit))

▂▂▂▂▂▂
CLASSES: Morning: Battle Class ■ Afternoon: Technology and Science Class 』『ATTIRE: Crumpled male school gym uniform dawned in Flygon colors』
OOC: ʕowo;ʔ』
Pokemon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『C the Chingling』『♂』LEVEL: 15』ABILITY: Levitate』NATURE: Bold(+Defense, -Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
User Image
Experience: 375/1000
Move Set:

Wrap: [ATK: 15] [ACC: 90%]
      A long body or vines are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four to five turns.
      Astonish: [ATK: 30] [ACC: 100%]
      The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch.
      Confusion: [ATK: 50] [ACC: 100%]
      The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.
      Yawn: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%]
      The user lets loose a huge yawn that lulls the target into falling asleep on the next turn.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『Kricketot』『♂』LEVEL: 6』ABILITY: Shed Skin』NATURE: Jolly(+Speed, -Special Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
User Image
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

Growl: [ATK: - ] [ACC: 100%]
      The user growls in an endearing way, making the opposing team less wary. The foes' Attack stats are lowered.
      Bide: [ATK: -] [ACC: - ]
      The user endures attacks for two turns, then strikes back to cause double the damage taken.
      Struggle Bug: [ATK: 50] [ACC: 100%]
      While resisting, the user attacks the opposing Pokémon. The targets' Sp. Atk stat is reduced.

Inventory:
■ 1x User Image
■ 7x User Image
■ 1x User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image