Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❶ Kanto Region
Pewter City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:34 pm
User Image
Alex Cross
Water Pokemon Trainer
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alex walked forward and opened the doors to the gym, before heading inside. The place appeared to be empty, which was fine with him. the only thing that mattered was collecting another badge. Alex moved closer to the battlefield that resembled an excavation site. It was pretty interesting seeing dirt and rocks inside, but he was glad that gym leaders could make things difficult with that advantage. Battles were always more fun with a bigger challenge. This would be good for Cresselia to see, so he took her pokeball and let the legendary pokemon out. Eevee watched on as Cresselia floated above the ground and was already looking around the gym. Alex looked toward the psychic type with a smile before speaking. "This is a gym, I'm sure you've heard about them. The leaders try to make it more of a challenge, not that their pokemon aren't strong enough." The water pokemon trainer said with a sligh chuckle as he really did like battling strong pokemon. Cresselia nodded her head slightly at hearing his words, before responding to both Eevee and Alex directly to their minds. "I see, I guess with a tougher challenge, it's more rewarding." Alex grinned a bit and was glad she understood, this is why badges were so valuable to trainers. "You get the main idea, I think it'll be best if you watch this battle, I plan on using my starter, we've worked together the longest after all." Cresselia agreed to what Alex had said and moved off to the side along with Eevee as Alex decided to call out his challenge to the gym leader. "Hello, is anybody there? I'm here to challenge the gym leader."

User Image
Encounter - [184/5 or 15]
Questing - TM# 42 Facade - [26/40]
Leaving for: ??? - [-/3]

Out of Ball: Eevee, Cresselia

OOC:

Stuff to Claim: Rare Candies x22, Gengarite x1, Rotom Lv. 10 Mystery Dungeon, Skrelp Lv. 10 Mystery Dungeon, Squirtle Lv. 10 Shiny Anniversary Event, Gengar Lv. 5 Shiny Halloween Event, Piplup Lv. 10 Horoscope, Ralts Lv. 5 Horoscope, Lapras Lv. 1 Shiny Event, Bulbasaur Lv. 10 Horoscope, TM #29 Psychic x1, Figy Berries x5, Panpour Lv. 10 Talk Like a Pirate, Splash Plate x1, TM #62 Acrobatics x1, Crystal Shard x2, Bagon Lv. 5 Horoscope, Casteliacone x5, Oran Berries x5, x1 RageCandyBar, x5 Starf Berries, x5 Mail-Letters, Shiny Tyrunt Lv. 5 Birthday Horoscope,

Party: [6/6]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Blastoise - Water - Female - Lax - Torrent - Mystic Water
Lv: 37 - HP: 370 - Exp: 31/47
ç•Aqua Tail - 90
ç•Skull Bash - 130 damage 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack. Raise users physical defense one stage first turn
Ice Beam - 90 damage, 3/10 chance of freezing target
Water Pulse - 60: 4/10 Chance to Confuse Opponent

Ability: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
Held item: Mystic Water: Water type attacks do x1.2 damage

Skarmory - Steel/Flying - Female - Modest - Keen Eye - Choice Specs
Lv: 14 - HP: 140 - Exp: 19/28
ç•Peck : 35
~Swift - 60: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness
Dark Pulse - 80: 3/10 Chance of Flinching
~Air Cutter: 60; 1/10 chance to critically hit

Ability: Keen Eye: Prevents pokemon with this ability from losing accuracy
Held item: Choice Specs: Special attacks will do x1.5 damage, but only allows the use of one move.

Totodile - Water - Male - Rash - Torrent - Metronome
Lv: 19 - HP: 190 - Exp: 5/19
Water Gun - 40
ç•Bite - 60, 4/10 chance of flinching
~Leer- Lowers target's defense by one stage
ç•Rage - 20 base damage, if used in succession, each time the user is hit, this move does 10 more damage

Ability: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
Held item: Metronome: Damage increases by .2 to moves used consecutively.(x1.2, then x1.4, then x1.6, and so on up until x2 )

Mudkip - Water - Male - Hardy - Torrent - Shell Bell
Lv: 16 - HP: 160 - Exp: 6/16
ç•Tackle - 50
Water Gun - 40
Mud-Slap - 20: Targets accuracy lowers by one stage
ç•Bide - The user waits for two rounds and deals double the damage taken during those two rounds. Freeze, partial trap duration, and flinching will pause but not disrupt the duration of Bide. (Priority +1)

Held item: Shell Bell: Heals 1/10th of the holder's max HP per turn

Umbreon - Dark - Female - Gentle - Inner Focus - Choice Band
Lv: 14 - HP: 140 - Exp: 6/16
ç•Quick Attack - 40 damage (Priority +1)
~Tail Whip- Lowers targets physical defense by one stage
Sand Attack: Lowers targets accuracy by one stage
ç•Pursuit - 40, Double damage if the opponent is switching out (Priority +7)

Ability: Inner Focus: This Pokémon will not flinch
Held item: Choice Band: Physical attacks will do x1.5 damage, but only allows the use of one move.

Cresselia - Psychic - Female - Calm/Inquisitive - Levitate - Held Item
Lv: 20 - HP: 200 - Exp: 2/15
•Psycho Cut: 70: 1/10 chance to critically hit
Moonlight: Restore half max HP, fully restores HP at night ( 6pm - 6am CT ). Can only be used 5 times in battle
Lunar Dance: User faints and the next pokemon released is fully Healed
Confusion: 50: 4/10 Chance to cause confusion

Ability: Levitate: Levitate renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Misty Terrain, Grassy Terrain, Electric Terrain, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, or Ingrain or if the opponent has Mold Breaker, Teravolt, or Turboblaze.
Held item:

Out of Party:

Druddigon - Dragon - Male - Docile - Mold Breaker - Dragon Fang
Lv: 30 - HP: 300 - Exp: 22/30
ç•Dragon Claw - 80
Hone Claws - Raises user's physical attack and accuracy by one stage
ç•Crunch - 80: 7/10 chance to lower opponent's physical defense one stage
ç•Outrage - 120; inflicts damage for 2-3 turns, user is confused afterwards. (Generate a number between 2-3 for turn count)

Ability: Mold Breaker: The Opponent's Ability has no effect
Held item: Dragon Fang: Dragon type attacks do x1.2 damage

Espeon - Psychic - Female - Impish - Magic Bounce - Held item
Lv: 27 - HP: 270 - Exp: 7/27
~Dazzling Gleam: 80
Psybeam - 65 damage, 4/10 Chance of Confusion
Future Sight - 120, damage occurs 2 turns after use

Ability: Magic Bounce: Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user
Held item:

Crawdaunt - Water/Dark - Male - Gentle - Adaptability - Muscle Band
Lv: 23 - HP: 230 - Exp: 23/26
Harden - Physical defense is raised by one stage
ç•Double Hit - 35 per hit (70 damage total)
~Leer - Lowers targets physical defense by one stage
Bubble Beam - 65, 1/2 chance of Lowering Opponent's Speed One Stage

Ability: Adaptability: If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
Held item: Muscle Band: Effect: Physical attacks do x1.1 damage

Steelix - Steel/Ground - Female - Bold - Rock Head - Held item
Lv: 10 - HP: 100 - Exp: 0/15
ç•Bind - 15 damage for 2-5 rounds
•Rock Tomb - 60; Lowers Opponent's Speed Stage
ç•Thunder Fang - 65; 3/10 chance to flinch, 4/10 chance of paralysis
Curse - Ghosts Lose 50% of Max HP and Curses Opponent. Cursed Pokemon Lose 1/16 Max HP per Turn. Non-Ghosts Raise Attack and Defense One Stage, then Lower Speed One Stage.

Ability: Rock Head: Prevents recoil damage from attacks
Held item:

Dewott - Water - Female - Timid - Shell Armor - Held item
Lv: 27 - HP: 270 - Exp: 4/17
ç•Tackle - 50
Water Pulse - 60, 4/10 Chance to Confuse Opponent
ç•Razor Shell - 75, 1/2 chance of lowering opponent's defense by one stage
ç•Fury Cutter - 40, damage doubles after each sucessful hit, If not used consecutively, or misses, damage resets

Ability: Shell Armor: Prevents attacks from critically hitting
Held item:

Eevee - Normal - Female - Adamant - Adaptability - Rocky Helmet
Lv: 28 - HP: 280 - Exp: 25/33
ç•Quick Attack - 40 (Priority +1)
ç•Take Down - 90, user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt
çTrump Card - Does damage based on how much HP this pokemon has left.
100-75% HP: 40 damage
74-50% HP: 60 damage
49-25% HP: 80 damage
24-5% HP: 100 damage
4%-1HP: 200 damage

Ability: Adaptability: If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
Held item: Rocky Helmet: Opponent will receive damage equal to 1/8 of their maximum health if they use a physical attack against the pokemon holding this item

Slowking - Water/Psychic - Male - Mild - Regenerator - Quick Claw
LV: 26 HP: 260 Exp: 22/31
Water Gun - 40
Power Gem - 80
Confusion - 50: 4/10 Chance of confusion
ç•Headbutt - 70: 4/10 chance of making target flinch

Ability: Regenerator: Heals 1/3 max HP upon switching out or leaving battle
Held item: Quick Claw: When held by a pokemon, each round the holder has a 1/3 chance of automatically moving first.

Bag:

Inventory:

Items
Lum Berries x3
Waterstone x1
Heart scales x8
Big Mushrooms x6
Rare candies x19
Lucky eggs x4
Dragon Scale x1
Sunstone x1
Rawst Berries x3
Sitrus Berries x11
Blastoisenite x1
Soft Sand x1
Wash Plug x1
Tyranitarite x1
Old Amber x1
Persim Berry x1
Eviolite x1
Custap Berries x5

Recovery

Potions
Revive x5
Super Potion x7
Old Gateau x2
Sweet Hearts x8
Max Revives x2
Full Restores x3
Lava Cookies x2

Pokeballs

Pokeballs
x10 Great Balls
x2 Ultra Balls
x3 Friend Balls

TM/HM's

TM #53 Energy Ball x3
TM #29 Psychic x2
TM #68 Giga Impact x1
TM #51 Roost x1
TM #38 Fire Blast x2
TM #85 Dream Eater x1
TM #02 Dragon Claw x1
TM #26 Earthquake x1
TM #55 Scald x1
TM #34 Sludge Wave x1
TM #62 Silver Wind x1
TM #45 Attract x1
TM #24 Thunderbolt x1
TM #28 Dig x1
TM #14 Blizzard x1
TM #97 Dark Pulse x1
TM #30 Shadow Ball x1

RPing and Key Items

Pokedex
Blue Pokegear (Waterproof)
Food
Water Bottle
Extra Clothing
Small first aid kit
Swim Trunks
Racing Swim Trunks (Just incase he has the urge to swim fast)
Pokemon Food
Tanabata Festival Tickets (4)
Ticket Stub - Train - Pallet Town to New Bark Town x1
Ticket Stub - Train - Goldenrod City to Tanabata Festival x1
Ticket Stub- Train - Tanabata Festival to Saffron City x1
Out of Party Pokeballs (7 Currently)

Badges

Kanto 0/8 [---- ----]
Johto 3/8 [Zephyr, Hive, Plain, - ----]
Hoenn 0/8 [---- ----]
Sinnoh 0/8 [---- ----]
Unova 0/8 [---- ----]
Kalos 0/8 [---- ----]

Quote:

Quote:

[""]
[""]
[""]
[""]
[""]
[""]
[""]
""

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:02 am
Crush Crush
Challenge accepted >w<

Leader Brock

Brock was talking casually to another young trainer in his gym, a rock enthusiast like himself, exchanging tips for carefully excavating fossils without damaging them. "It's a tricky business, because you want to dig the fossil out and get rid of all the excess dirt, but a lot of the time it's hard to tell where the dirt ends and the fossil begins. That's why when digging the fossil out of the ground, you use the hard industrial tools but give the fossil a wide birth. It digs out a lot of excess dirt but at least the fossil is left unharmed, and besides you can always go back in after the fact and use the smaller tools to---" He paused mid sentence when he heard the doors to his gym open. "Ah, looks like I've got a challenger. Hold that thought, we can finish talking later." Brock nodded to the boy. "Aw, but it was just getting good!" Brock smiled and ruffled the boy's hair. "I know, but my job comes before my hobbies. We can continue our conversation after, okay?" "Alright...."

With that settled, Brock turned his attention to Alex as he asked if anyone was there. "Hey, over here." Brock waved. "If you're looking for the gym leader, you've found him." He sent out his first pokemon, a Geodude in preparation for the match. "Can I watch you battle?!" The boy asked, a rather quick turn around from his disappointment before. Brock chuckled and nodded. "I don't see why not." Happy, the boy ran over to the stands, only to stop short upon seeing the legendary pokemon there. "Woah!!!" The boy's eyes sparkled in awe, and his outburst turned Brock's attention to the legendary as well. His normally calm expression finally held some amount of surprise, a rare sight. "Is that a Cresselia?! Wow, the lunar legendary, and in my gym too! Must be my lucky day." He grinned, though he quickly recomposed himself. "Ah, sorry, I can't help but feel a little starstruck. You wanted a battle. Are you ready?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Geodude ♂ █ Lv: 13 █ 130 HP █ Ability: Sturdy: The Pokémon is unaffected by One Hit Knock Out moves

█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle - 50
█ ◆ █►▐ Rock throw - 50
█ ◆ █►▐ Defense Curl - Raises user's defense by one stage || doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ ◆ █►▐ Magnitude - Generate a number between 4 and 10, the number generated determines strength of magnitude and damage dealt; Deals double damage to digging opponents, deals only half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect:

4- 10 damage
5- 30 damage
6- 50 damage
7- 70 damage
8- 90 damage
9- 110 damage
10- 150 damage

[Battle Synopsis]

Brock sent out Geodude!

[In Progress...]

[Remaining Pokemon]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Onix ♂ █ Lv: 17 █ 170 HP █ Ability: Sturdy: The Pokémon is unaffected by One Hit Knock Out moves

█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle - 50
█ ◆ █►▐ Rock Tomb - 60 || Lowers Opponent's Speed by one Stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Bind - 15 damage for 2-5 rounds
█ ◆ █►▐ Harden - Defense is raised by one stage

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:40 am
SpectralEternity
lol Thanks, I know it's a little unfair, but I want the Fly HM, so I wanted to get through this gym battle before the water pokemon showdown in Cerulean.

User Image
Alex Cross
Water Pokemon Trainer
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alex's attention turned toward Brock who called out to him, to let him know that somebody was there. He assumed the guy was the gym leader, but he wouldn't be sure until they were properly introduced. It didn't take long to find out the answer as Brock waved and explained that Alex had found the gym leader. Alex was pleased that he was ready to start the battle as Geodude had been sent out in preperation. He was ready too, but the distraction of the boy Brock was talking to and the legendary pokemon in the room stalled things a little bit. He was perfectly fine with letting the young trainer watch the battle, it was always nice to have a spectator. Alex had figured that Cresselia would get attention, but this was still a good learning experience. "Yeah, this is Cresselia, we decided to team up. I hope you don't mind her watching, I wanted to show her how a trainer and pokemon can form a strong bond. One day I hope to have that kind of bond with her." Alex spoke in a way that showed he had a lot of experience already. Cresselia was glad that Alex explained things, but she decided to speak directly to their minds as well. "Hello, it's nice to meet you. I've always been curious about trainers and their pokemon." Cresselia was kind in her words and didn't want to be a distraction. With that out of the way he decided to introduce himself as Brock asked if he was ready. "I feel the same way about Cresselia, still hasn't sunk in yet. I am ready, by the way, my name is Alex Cross, a water pokemon trainer. I'm sure you can guess what pokemon I'll pick." He said before sending out his starter pokemon, Blastoise.

Despite being his strongest pokemon, as usual, she was far too relaxed as getting sent out had just woken her up. Blastoise yawned and looked around, noticing her surroundings far too slowly. Alex laughed weakly as he scratched his head a bit. "Sorry about waking you up, Blastoise. I need your help again in order to win this badge." This was how his pokemon had always been, so asking her for help was generally the best way to get started. The large turtle like pokemon turned and looked at Alex and nodded to him, before looking back at Geodude. Even though she was a lax pokemon, she was prepared to battle and seemed rather determined all of a sudden.
["Alright, lets win another one..."] Blastoise was ready and waiting for Alex to call out his first move. "Okay, lets start with Water Pulse." Blastoise was fine with that starting move as she raised both her hands. A ball of blue energy formed between them, once it was big enough the water move was thrown at Geodude. The attack hit hard, dealing massive damage, but because of his ability, he didn't faint just yet. (Pretty sure that's how Sturdy works in this case. Well, if I'm wrong, just tell me, but I'll just do it this way first and see.)

Blastoise - Lv. 37 - Torrent
HP: 370/370

VS

Geodude - Lv. 13 - Sturdy
Water Pulse - 192 damage (129)
HP: 1/130

Battle Synopsis

Round 1
Blastoise used Water Pulse!
Super effective!
60 + 20 (Level Attack Bonus)= 80 x 1.2 (Mystic Water)= 96 x 2 (Super effective)= 192 Total Damage
Geodude's Ability Sturdy Activates!
Geodude wasn't Confused!

User Image
Encounter - [185/5 or 15]
Questing - TM# 42 Facade - [27/40]

Out of Ball: Eevee, Cresselia, Blastoise

OOC:

Stuff to Claim: Rare Candies x22, Gengarite x1, Rotom Lv. 10 Mystery Dungeon, Skrelp Lv. 10 Mystery Dungeon, Squirtle Lv. 10 Shiny Anniversary Event, Gengar Lv. 5 Shiny Halloween Event, Piplup Lv. 10 Horoscope, Ralts Lv. 5 Horoscope, Lapras Lv. 1 Shiny Event, Bulbasaur Lv. 10 Horoscope, TM #29 Psychic x1, Figy Berries x5, Panpour Lv. 10 Talk Like a Pirate, Splash Plate x1, TM #62 Acrobatics x1, Crystal Shard x2, Bagon Lv. 5 Horoscope, Casteliacone x5, Oran Berries x5, x1 RageCandyBar, x5 Starf Berries, x5 Mail-Letters, Shiny Tyrunt Lv. 5 Birthday Horoscope,

Lv: 37 - HP: 370 - Exp: 32/47
ç•Aqua Tail - 90
ç•Skull Bash - 130 damage 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack. Raise users physical defense one stage first turn

Lv: 14 - HP: 140 - Exp: 20/28

Held item: Choice Specs: Special attacks will do x1.5 damage, but only allows the use of one move.

Lv: 19 - HP: 190 - Exp: 6/19
Water Gun - 40
ç•Rage - 20 base damage, if used in succession, each time the user is hit, this move does 10 more damage

Held item: Metronome: Damage increases by .2 to moves used consecutively.(x1.2, then x1.4, then x1.6, and so on up until x2 )

Lv: 16 - HP: 160 - Exp: 7/16
ç•Tackle - 50
Water Gun - 40
ç•Bide - The user waits for two rounds and deals double the damage taken during those two rounds. Freeze, partial trap duration, and flinching will pause but not disrupt the duration of Bide. (Priority +1)

Lv: 14 - HP: 140 - Exp: 7/16

Held item: Choice Band: Physical attacks will do x1.5 damage, but only allows the use of one move.

Lv: 20 - HP: 200 - Exp: 3/15
Moonlight: Restore half max HP, fully restores HP at night ( 6pm - 6am CT ). Can only be used 5 times in battle

Ability: Levitate: Levitate renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Misty Terrain, Grassy Terrain, Electric Terrain, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, or Ingrain or if the opponent has Mold Breaker, Teravolt, or Turboblaze.
Held item:

Out of Party:

ç•Dragon Claw - 80
ç•Outrage - 120; inflicts damage for 2-3 turns, user is confused afterwards. (Generate a number between 2-3 for turn count)

Ability: Magic Bounce: Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user
Held item:

Curse - Ghosts Lose 50% of Max HP and Curses Opponent. Cursed Pokemon Lose 1/16 Max HP per Turn. Non-Ghosts Raise Attack and Defense One Stage, then Lower Speed One Stage.

Held item:

ç•Tackle - 50
ç•Fury Cutter - 40, damage doubles after each sucessful hit, If not used consecutively, or misses, damage resets

Held item:

Held item: Rocky Helmet: Opponent will receive damage equal to 1/8 of their maximum health if they use a physical attack against the pokemon holding this item

Water Gun - 40
Power Gem - 80

Held item: Quick Claw: When held by a pokemon, each round the holder has a 1/3 chance of automatically moving first.

Bag:

Inventory:

Items
Lum Berries x3
Waterstone x1
Heart scales x8
Big Mushrooms x6
Rare candies x19
Lucky eggs x4
Dragon Scale x1
Sunstone x1
Rawst Berries x3
Sitrus Berries x11
Blastoisenite x1
Soft Sand x1
Wash Plug x1
Tyranitarite x1
Old Amber x1
Persim Berry x1
Eviolite x1
Custap Berries x5

Recovery

Potions
Revive x5
Super Potion x7
Old Gateau x2
Sweet Hearts x8
Max Revives x2
Full Restores x3
Lava Cookies x2

Pokeballs

Pokeballs
x10 Great Balls
x2 Ultra Balls
x3 Friend Balls

TM/HM's

TM #53 Energy Ball x3
TM #29 Psychic x2
TM #68 Giga Impact x1
TM #51 Roost x1
TM #38 Fire Blast x2
TM #85 Dream Eater x1
TM #02 Dragon Claw x1
TM #26 Earthquake x1
TM #55 Scald x1
TM #34 Sludge Wave x1
TM #62 Silver Wind x1
TM #45 Attract x1
TM #24 Thunderbolt x1
TM #28 Dig x1
TM #14 Blizzard x1
TM #97 Dark Pulse x1
TM #30 Shadow Ball x1

RPing and Key Items

Pokedex
Food
Water Bottle
Extra Clothing
Small first aid kit
Swim Trunks
Pokemon Food

Badges

Kanto 0/8 [---- ----]
Hoenn 0/8 [---- ----]
Sinnoh 0/8 [---- ----]
Unova 0/8 [---- ----]
Kalos 0/8 [---- ----]

Quote:

Quote:

[""]
[""]
[""]
[""]
[""]
[""]
[""]
""

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:36 pm
Crush Crush
Don't worry about it :0 You need the badges, it's understandable lol.

Also yes, that's how sturdy works :0 You've got the right idea.

Leader Brock

Brock chuckled as Alex mentioned how he hoped Brock didn't mind the Cresselia watching. "I can't say I can really complain. It's not every day I get such an honor." He gave a small polite bow to the legendary as she greeted them, and then turned his focus back to Alex as he introduced himself. "Alex eh? Well, its nice to meet you both. I'm Brock, and if you're a water type trainer, then I guess that means you picked a squirtle for your starter, right?" Brock smiled good naturedly. What came out of Alex's pokeball however, was not the tiny turtle that Brock had been expecting, nor was it the medium sized wartortle that he occasionally saw if the trainers had actually worked with their starter for a while. No, instead there cane a blastoise, the goliath of a water type looking ready for battle. Rather than being off put by his clear disadvantage though, Brock grinned widely at the sight. "Well then. Someone's been busy training." He couldn't help but remark.

The blastoise made the first attack, a powerful water blast that Brock's geodude only survived because of it's sturdy ability. Another hit and it would be down for the count, but Brock had an opportunity to attack here, and he wasn't just going to let it slip away because he was at a disadvantage. "Not bad, but let's shake things up. Geodude, use Magnitude!" Brock commanded. While his geodude had been severely weakened, it still found the strength to slam into the ground and cause the gym to tremble. In it's weakened condition though, it couldn't slam hard enough to do any real damage to the powerful Blastoise.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Geodude ♂ █ Lv: 13 █ 1/130 HP █ Ability: Sturdy - Attacks that would knock out this pokemon in one hit will leave 1 HP instead.

█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle - 50
█ ◆ █►▐ Rock throw - 50
█ ◆ █►▐ Defense Curl - Raises user's defense by one stage || doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ ◆ █►▐ Magnitude - Generate a number between 4 and 10, the number generated determines strength of magnitude and damage dealt; Deals double damage to digging opponents, deals only half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect:

4- 10 damage
5- 30 damage
6- 50 damage
7- 70 damage
8- 90 damage
9- 110 damage
10- 150 damage

[Battle Synopsis]

Brock sent out Geodude!
Alex sent out Blastoise!

Round O1
60 + 20 (Level Attack Boost) = 80 x 1.2 (Mystic Water)= 96 x 4 (effectiveness) = 384 Total Damage
Geodude's Ability Sturdy Activated!
Geodude at 1/130HP

Geodude used Magnitude!
Magnitude 6!
50 - 20 (level defense boost) = 30 total damage!
Blastoise at 340/370HP

Round O2

[In Progress...]

[Remaining Pokemon]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Onix ♂ █ Lv: 17 █ 170 HP █ Ability: Sturdy - Attacks that would knock out this pokemon in one hit will leave 1 HP instead.

█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle - 50

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:42 am
SpectralEternity
Just happy to get this in without a line. Not doing the Halloween event gave me the chance from what I read of others posts to get it over with.

That's what I figured, the Sturdy description on Brock's pokemon is different from the one in the ability list thread by the way. Also, I made a mistake last post, Water damage should have been x4 on Brock's pokemon, didn't matter either way, but I made the change in my Synopsis.

User Image
Alex Cross
Water Pokemon Trainer

Alex was glad that Brock didn't mind having Cresselia watching on, in fact he thought it was an honor. "Legendary pokemon are quite unique, but we've come to and understanding and hopefully will become a strong team, but that'll take a long time." Now that he had introduced himself, Brock did the same, but he did guess his starter pokemon. Alex just failed to mention that he'd been at training for awhile. He couldn't help, but chuckle at hearing Brock say that he was busy training. "It's nice to meet you, Brock. She started off as a Squirtle, I'm from Kanto, but I decided to start in another region. We've been through a lot." Even though it seemed one sided, Brock's pokemon were strong and Blastoise hadn't taken down Geodude in one hit. That made things a little more exciting.

Alex watched on as Geodude retaliated with a Magnitude. Luckily the attack from before seemed to effect the rock and ground type. Magnitude, despite rumbling the whole place, didn't do much damage to Blastoise. She even blinked a few times as the water type kept her balance and readied for the next attack. "Lets finish Geodude off with an Ice Beam." She didn't hesitate when the next move was called out. Blastoise opened her mouth as a light blue ball formed in front. Multiple beams of ice were sent toward Geodude from the light blue ball. It was a super effective attack and Brock's first pokemon had fainted. Alex was pleased, but he didn't feel the need to celebrate, besides there was going to be a stronger pokemon next.

Cresselia looked one, she was impressed that Blastoise seemed to be quite powerful. Was this the difference between a pokemon who isn't trained by a human. She needed to see more before making any judgement on the matter, but the legendary was interested in everything to do with the battle. Perhaps one day, she'd be fighting a gym battle with Alex. Eevee of course, expected nothing less from Alex's favorite and ace pokemon. Of course, a legendary on their side would be powerful, if she could work together with Alex. Either way, Eevee was relaxing, while waiting for the battle to end.

Magnitude 6 - 30 damage
HP: 340/370

VS

Geodude - Lv. 13 - Sturdy
Ice Beam - 220 damage
HP: 0/130

Battle Synopsis

Round 1
(x4) Super effective!
60 + 20 (Level Attack Bonus)= 80 x 1.2 (Mystic Water)= 96 x 4 (Super effective)= 384 Total Damage
Geodude wasn't Confused!

Round 2
Blastoise used Ice Beam!
(x2) Super effective!
90 + 20 (Level Attack Bonus)= 110 x2 (Super effective)= 220 Total Damage
Geodude Fainted!
Freeze Roll not needed.

User Image
Encounter - [186/5 or 15]
Questing - TM# 42 Facade - [28/40]

OOC:

Lv: 37 - HP: 370 - Exp: 33/47
ç•Aqua Tail - 90

Lv: 14 - HP: 140 - Exp: 21/28

Lv: 19 - HP: 190 - Exp: 7/19
Water Gun - 40

Lv: 16 - HP: 160 - Exp: 8/16
ç•Tackle - 50
Water Gun - 40

Lv: 14 - HP: 140 - Exp: 8/16

Lv: 20 - HP: 200 - Exp: 4/15

Held item:

Out of Party:

ç•Dragon Claw - 80

Held item:

Held item:

ç•Tackle - 50

Held item:

Water Gun - 40
Power Gem - 80

Bag:

Inventory:

Items
Lum Berries x3
Waterstone x1
Heart scales x8
Big Mushrooms x6
Rare candies x19
Lucky eggs x4
Dragon Scale x1
Sunstone x1
Rawst Berries x3
Sitrus Berries x11
Blastoisenite x1
Soft Sand x1
Wash Plug x1
Tyranitarite x1
Old Amber x1
Persim Berry x1
Eviolite x1
Custap Berries x5

Recovery

Potions
Revive x5
Super Potion x7
Old Gateau x2
Sweet Hearts x8
Max Revives x2
Full Restores x3
Lava Cookies x2

Pokeballs

Pokeballs
x10 Great Balls
x2 Ultra Balls
x3 Friend Balls

TM/HM's

TM #53 Energy Ball x3
TM #29 Psychic x2
TM #68 Giga Impact x1
TM #51 Roost x1
TM #38 Fire Blast x2
TM #85 Dream Eater x1
TM #02 Dragon Claw x1
TM #26 Earthquake x1
TM #55 Scald x1
TM #34 Sludge Wave x1
TM #62 Silver Wind x1
TM #45 Attract x1
TM #24 Thunderbolt x1
TM #28 Dig x1
TM #14 Blizzard x1
TM #97 Dark Pulse x1
TM #30 Shadow Ball x1

RPing and Key Items

Pokedex
Food
Water Bottle
Extra Clothing
Small first aid kit
Swim Trunks
Pokemon Food

Badges

Kanto 0/8 [---- ----]
Hoenn 0/8 [---- ----]
Sinnoh 0/8 [---- ----]
Unova 0/8 [---- ----]
Kalos 0/8 [---- ----]

Quote:

Quote:

[""]
[""]
[""]
[""]
[""]
[""]
[""]
""

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:24 am
Crush Crush
Lol yeah, there's certainly a line coming. I need to get Darren over here and stat haha xD

And yes, since we recently updated the attack/ability list and edited the descriptions, we still need to edit those descriptions into the gym leader profiles.
Ah you're right, I didn't think about that since it was already enough to activate sturdy but yes, thank you for correcting it since its good to have everything written correctly, even if it doesn't make a difference.

Leader Brock

Brock nodded in agreement at Alex's wise words. "Strong bonds aren't forged quickly. It takes time, patience, persistence, and endurance. All of the things rock pokemon possess. Let's see how your bond holds up against mine." He smiled, guessing correctly when he'd assumed Alex had picked a squirtle, but the thing that had genuinely surprised Brock was when a blastoise came out of Alex's pokeball. The boy explained that he was from Kanto and got his starter here, but that he'd been training in another region. That explained it, and boy the training showed. His Geodude was only able to survive the sheer power of the blastoise's attack because of it's sturdy ability. Then again, this was why Brock loved his rock types. So many first badge gym leaders were crushed by powerful trainers coming in from other regions, or just by generally powerful attacks, but for Brock's pokemon, it didn't matter how strong the opponent, his pokemon found the will to survive for at least one more round. This was the endurance of rock types.

Unfortunately, it couldn't happen more than once. Geodude was knocked out with an ice beam soon after, and Brock returned it, resigned, but not upset. This was expected, but he wasn't going to give up. "Alright, let's see how you handle this next one! Let's go onix!" Brock called, sending out the giant rock snake. It roared, the rocks that made up it's body shifting and rumbling audibly as it assessed the water type before it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Onix ♂ █ Lv: 17 █ 170 HP █ Ability: Sturdy - Attacks that would knock out this pokemon in one hit will leave 1 HP instead.

█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle - 50

[Battle Synopsis]

Brock sent out Geodude!
Alex sent out Blastoise!

Round O1
60 + 20 (Level Attack Boost) = 80 x 1.2 (Mystic Water)= 96 x 4 (effectiveness) = 384 Total Damage
Geodude at 1/130HP

Geodude used Magnitude!
Magnitude 6!
Blastoise at 340/370HP

Round O2

Blastoise used Ice Beam!
90 + 20 (Level Attack Boost) = 110 x 2 (effectiveness) = 220 Total Damage
Geodude Fainted!

Brock sent out Onix!

Round O3

[In Progress...]

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:55 am
SpectralEternity
Yup, it's never fun getting held up, or holding others up. At least this is one more gym battle in Pewter dealt with.

Ah, good, as long as you guys know about it, not a big deal since I always check the lists for the up to date stuff.

Yeah, I hadn't checked the chart cause I keep forgetting it's no longer a straight up water on rock type battle like it used to in gen 1. Looks better with the correct math, cause I really still like this battle system. lol

User Image
Alex Cross
Water Pokemon Trainer

Alex was happy that Brock agreed with the power of strong bonds. Then again, every gym leader he had battle, proved to have a strong bond with their pokemon. They were all powerful pokemon and if he didn't have a big advantage, this battle might have gone differently. Brock's pokemon were impressive, holding strong against Blastoise's powerful attacks. "It really does take a long time, but it's worth it in the end." Alex said with a grin before watching on as Brock sent out, probably the most well known rock and ground type, Onix. The only way Alex could think of honoring such a cool pokemon was to use Blastoise's strongest water attack. "Lets show off Onix's endurance, use Aqua Tail." The usual lax nature of Blastoise always seemed to be controlled during a battle. She knew that the sooner they were done, the faster things would go back to normal. With hearing Alex's words, the large water type pokemon began to move toward Onix. Luckily, Onix was a large pokemon too, so the distance wasn't too bad to close the gap. Blastoise moved at a good speed for her size as her tail became surrounded by a stream of water. The water swirled around her tail and as she got close enough, whipped it around. The attack slammed into Onix with a lot of force and caused a serious amount of damage. Despite that, once again, the rock and ground type managed to barely survive the attack.

HP: 340/370

VS

Onix - Lv. 17 - Sturdy
Aqua Tail - 528 damage (169)
HP: 1/170

Battle Synopsis

Round 1
(x4) Super effective!
60 + 20 (Level Attack Bonus)= 80 x 1.2 (Mystic Water)= 96 x 4 (Super effective)= 384 Total Damage
Geodude wasn't Confused!

Round 2
Blastoise used Ice Beam!
(x2) Super effective!
90 + 20 (Level Attack Bonus)= 110 x 2 (Super effective)= 220 Total Damage
Geodude Fainted!
Freeze Roll not needed.

Brock sent out Onix.

Round 3
Blastoise used Aqua Tail!
(x4) Super effective!
90 + 20 (Level Attack Bonus)= 110 x 1.2 (Mystic Water)= 132 x 4 (Super effective)= 528 Total Damage
Onix's Ability Sturdy Activates!

User Image
Encounter - [187/5 or 15]
Questing - TM# 42 Facade - [29/40]

OOC:

Lv: 37 - HP: 370 - Exp: 34/47
ç•Aqua Tail - 90

Lv: 14 - HP: 140 - Exp: 22/28

Lv: 19 - HP: 190 - Exp: 8/19
Water Gun - 40

Lv: 16 - HP: 160 - Exp: 9/16
ç•Tackle - 50
Water Gun - 40

Lv: 14 - HP: 140 - Exp: 9/16

Lv: 20 - HP: 200 - Exp: 5/15

Held item:

Out of Party:

ç•Dragon Claw - 80

Held item:

Held item:

ç•Tackle - 50

Held item:

Water Gun - 40
Power Gem - 80

Bag:

Inventory:

Items
Lum Berries x3
Waterstone x1
Heart scales x8
Big Mushrooms x6
Rare candies x19
Lucky eggs x4
Dragon Scale x1
Sunstone x1
Rawst Berries x3
Sitrus Berries x11
Blastoisenite x1
Soft Sand x1
Wash Plug x1
Tyranitarite x1
Old Amber x1
Persim Berry x1
Eviolite x1
Custap Berries x5

Recovery

Potions
Revive x5
Super Potion x7
Old Gateau x2
Sweet Hearts x8
Max Revives x2
Full Restores x3
Lava Cookies x2

Pokeballs

Pokeballs
x10 Great Balls
x2 Ultra Balls
x3 Friend Balls

TM/HM's

TM #53 Energy Ball x3
TM #29 Psychic x2
TM #68 Giga Impact x1
TM #51 Roost x1
TM #38 Fire Blast x2
TM #85 Dream Eater x1
TM #02 Dragon Claw x1
TM #26 Earthquake x1
TM #55 Scald x1
TM #34 Sludge Wave x1
TM #62 Silver Wind x1
TM #45 Attract x1
TM #24 Thunderbolt x1
TM #28 Dig x1
TM #14 Blizzard x1
TM #97 Dark Pulse x1
TM #30 Shadow Ball x1

RPing and Key Items

Pokedex
Food
Water Bottle
Extra Clothing
Small first aid kit
Swim Trunks
Pokemon Food

Badges

Kanto 0/8 [---- ----]
Hoenn 0/8 [---- ----]
Sinnoh 0/8 [---- ----]
Unova 0/8 [---- ----]
Kalos 0/8 [---- ----]

Quote:

Quote:

[""]
[""]
[""]
[""]
[""]
[""]
[""]
""

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:25 pm
User Image
Sable Voss
Desert Trainer of Orre
                              Badges Owned
                              Kanto ⇨ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Bag
                              Items
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokeball - ∞
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Premier Ball - ∞
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Heart Scale - 1 -> 3
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Eviolite - 1
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Silk Scarf - 0 (1 held by unnamed Eevee)
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Everstone - 1
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dusk Stone - 1
                              User ImageMysterious Incense (Psychic) - 1
                              Sweet Incense - 1
                              User ImagePaper Lantern - 1
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Beedrillite - 1
                              Medicine
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Potion - ∞
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sweet Heart - 5
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sacred Ash - 1
                              TMs & HMs
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.TM 22: Solar Beam - 1
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.TM 39: Rock Tomb - 1
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.TM 52: Focus Blast - 1 (held by Jin)
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.TM 35: Flamethrower - 1 (held by Jin)
                              Berries
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kelpsy Berry - 4
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hondew Berry - 5
                              Key Items
                              User ImageP*DA
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Unova Pokedex
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sturdy Backpack
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alternate Outfits
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Camping Gear
                              Mega Pin (worn as cloak pin)
                              Company
                              None at the moment.
                              Battle Details
                              None at the moment.
                              Bumps
                              Moving on to _____ - -/3
                              Wild Pokemon - 234/3
                              NPC Trainer - 252/15
                              Found a Sweet Incense - 16/35
                              Found a Soothe Bell - 30/30 - Reserved for later
                              Found a Wise Glasses - 30/30 - Reserved for later
                              Found a Revive - 30/30 - Reserved for later
                              Found a Shiny Stone - 10/10 - Reserved for later
                              This area holds a Lumiose Galette - 1/20
                              This area holds a Crystal Shard - 50/50 - Reserved for later
                              This area holds a Dome Fossil - 35/35 - Reserved for later
                              Berry Trees
                              Tree 1 - N/A
                              Tree 2 - N/A
                              Tree 3 - N/A
                              Tree 4 - N/A
                              Tree 5 - N/A
                              Party
                              Active Pokemon
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 24 | Experience: 6/34 | Friend Points: 1/5 | Friendship Experience: 8/10
                              User ImageOaken | Male
                              HP: 240/240 | Status: Healthy
                              Sassy | Usually tries to claim his way is the right way. Does not take criticism very well.
                              Overgrow | When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
                              Holding: N/A | N/A
                              ç•Tackle: 50 | Growth: Raise user's physical & special attack one stage
                              Leaf Tornado: 65: 1/2 chance to lower target's accuracy one stage | ç•Wrap: 15: Traps opponent for 2-5 turns and deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first.
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 20 | Experience: 15/29 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 2/10
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Honey | Female
                              HP: 200/200 | Status: Healthy
                              Jolly | Enjoys making new friends. Really likes hugs, either giving or receiving them.
                              Swarm | When HP is below 1/3rd, Bug type attacks do x1.5 damage
                              Holding: Nothing | N/A
                              ç•Poison Sting: 15: 7/10 Chance to Poison | ~String Shot: Lower target's speed two stages
                              ç•Drill Run: 80: 1/10 chance to critically hit | ç•Twineedle: 25: per hit, hits twice (50 damage total) 4/10 Chance of Poison (Per Hit)
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 18 | Experience: 9/32 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amethyst | Female
                              HP: 180/180 | Status: Healthy
                              Bold | Has pride in her abilities and appearance. Rarely backs down from opponents.
                              Intimidate | Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents' Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected
                              ç•Wrap: 15: Traps opponent, hits 2-5 turns. Deals damage equal to 1/16 of the target's max HP for each turn after the first. | Screech: Lower target's defense two stages
                              ç•Poison Sting: 15: 7/10 Chance to Poison | ç•Bite: 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 13 | Experience: 14/26 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.??? | Female
                              HP: 130/130 | Status: Healthy
                              Nature | Description
                              Keen Eye | Prevents pokemon with this ability from losing accuracy
                              ç•Tackle - 50 | •Sand Attack - Lower target's accuracy one stage
                              Gust - 40, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage | Heat Wave - 95, 4/10 Chance of Burn
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 13 | Experience: 4/18 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                              User Image"Madame" Aroma | Female
                              Quirky | Insists on being referred to as "Madame." Can be rather unpredictable with her actions.
                              Aroma Veil | Prevents the Pokémon with this Ability and its allies from being afflicted by Taunt, Torment, Encore, Disable, Heal Block and Attract.
                              Sweet Kiss - Confuses target pokemon | Fairy Wind - 40
                              Echoed Voice - 40, power doubles upon each consecutive use up to 200 damage. | Wish - The user makes a wish, and at the end of the next turn, recovers half max HP. Can only be use 5 times in battle
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 25 | Experience: 13/34 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 8/10
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Scoundrel | Male
                              HP: 250/250 | Status: Healthy
                              Rash | Acts before he thinks. Quick to pick fights, regardless of the opponent.
                              Prankster | Increases the priority of status moves by +1
                              ç•Scratch - 40 | Hone Claws - Raise physical attack & accuracy one stage
                              Assist - Generate a number equal to your active party pokemon minus your current pokemon, then generate a number 1-4 to pick a move on the generated pokemon's moveset. That is the attack you use. | ç•Foul Play - 95, Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases and level attack bonuses instead of the user's.
                              Inactive Pokemon
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 27 | Experience: 18/27 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 2/10
                              User ImageRose | Female
                              HP: 270/270 | Status: Healthy
                              Calm | Prefers to stay out of arguments. Likes to think things through before acting.
                              Leaf Guard | Any Status Effects on this Pokémon are healed when Sunny Day is in effect
                              ç•Heart Stamp: 60: 4/10 Chance of Flinching | Leech Seed: Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/10 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.
                              Stun Spore: Paralyzes opponent | Giga Drain: 75: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 30| Experience: 20/29 | Friend Points: 3/5 | Friendship Experience: 6/10
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.??? | Male
                              HP: 300/300 | Status: Healthy
                              Naughty | Enjoys pulling pranks on people and enemies. Gets a kick out of stealing something when no one is looking.
                              Adaptability | If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
                              Holding: Silk Scarf | Normal type attacks do x1.2 damage
                              ç•Bite: 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target | ç•Return: 10: +20 per FP.
                              ç•Iron Tail: 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering target's physical defense one stage | Charm: Lower target's physical attack two stages
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 25 | Experience: 29/30 | Friend Points: 4/5 | Friendship Experience: 8/10
                              User ImageJin | Male
                              Impish | Enjoys joking around with others. Prefers to take on a human appearance when not fighting.
                              Illusion | Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokémon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.
                              ç•Fury Swipes - 18, hits 2-5 times | Extrasensory - 80, 3/10 Chance of Flinching
                              ç•Feint Attack - 60, Ignores accuracy & evasiveness | Fake Tears: Lower target's special defense two stages
                              Walking Pokemon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Jin poofed into existance in Pewter, he quickly realized that the girl had not made him appear on the ground. He realized that less from feeling like he was in the air and more from a rather uncomfortable landing on a trash can a moment later. "Owww..." The dark type let out a groan as he forced himself up, cringing from his injuries. He heard a few yips nearby and noticed that Rose, Sable's eevee, and the gekkit had arrived as well, although they apparently had much better landings than him. "At least some of us are doing alright," Jin muttered as he started to make his way to the pokemon center, then stopped when he thought something seemed wrong. "Wait... Where's Sable?"

While the other pokemon lowered their gazed, Jin grimaced. If she and Darren hadn't been sent back... Then that meant they were still wherever that brat had poofed them to. She had said something about Sinnoh, hadn't she? Another groan escaped from the dark type as he realized how badly his lost temper had messed things up. Even if he hurried to Vermillion or Saffron and took the next available ship or train to the other region, just getting to Sinnoh would take days at the least. That wasn't even counting the fact that he didn't know where in Sinnoh they were being kept. Sure, he could guess that it might be somewhere around that old restaraunt or whatever it was, but if he was wrong, then he could be on the other side of the region from where the two trainers were. And to top things off, he hadn't seen what the building looked like from the outside.

{{OOC: Need to claim 24 Halloween Treats, 1 Event Item (except megastones or balm mushrooms; passed to Darren), 3 TMs, 2 Lucky Eggs, 2 Big Mushrooms, 1 Hold Item, 1 Event Item (no limitations), 1 Paper Lantern, 5 Rare Candies, 1 Incense (except Mysterious and Lucky), and 5 Rare Candies.}}
SpectralEternity
Filler post since they got poofed back over to Pewter. XD

Bleh, seems the hard drive didn't come with any driver software, so now I'm having to have that installed. T ~ T Hopefully this'll be the last thing I need to have taken care and I'll be able to enjoy my laptop after this. Although, with the way the wifi's been acting lately, I'm not sure I'll be able to use the laptop for posting often even when I do get it back.

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:10 pm
User Image
Sable Voss
Desert Trainer of Orre
                              Badges Owned
                              Kanto ⇨ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Bag
                              Items
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Premier Ball - ∞
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Heart Scale - 3
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Silk Scarf - 0 (1 held by unnamed Eevee)
                              Sweet Incense - 1
                              Medicine
                              TMs & HMs
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.TM 22: Solar Beam - 1
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.TM 39: Rock Tomb - 1
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.TM 52: Focus Blast - 1 (held by Jin)
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.TM 35: Flamethrower - 1 (held by Jin)
                              Berries
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kelpsy Berry - 4
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hondew Berry - 5
                              Key Items
                              User ImageP*DA
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alternate Outfits
                              Company
                              None at the moment.
                              Battle Details
                              None at the moment.
                              Bumps
                              Moving on to _____ - -/3
                              Wild Pokemon - 235/3
                              NPC Trainer - 253/15
                              Found a Sweet Incense - 17/35
                              This area holds a Lumiose Galette - 2/20
                              Berry Trees
                              Tree 1 - N/A
                              Tree 2 - N/A
                              Tree 3 - N/A
                              Tree 4 - N/A
                              Tree 5 - N/A
                              Party
                              Active Pokemon
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 24 | Experience: 7/34 | Friend Points: 1/5 | Friendship Experience: 8/10
                              User ImageOaken | Male
                              Sassy | Usually tries to claim his way is the right way. Does not take criticism very well.
                              Leaf Tornado: 65: 1/2 chance to lower target's accuracy one stage | ç•Wrap: 15: Traps opponent for 2-5 turns and deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first.
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 20 | Experience: 16/29 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 2/10
                              Jolly | Enjoys making new friends. Really likes hugs, either giving or receiving them.
                              ç•Poison Sting: 15: 7/10 Chance to Poison | ~String Shot: Lower target's speed two stages
                              ç•Drill Run: 80: 1/10 chance to critically hit | ç•Twineedle: 25: per hit, hits twice (50 damage total) 4/10 Chance of Poison (Per Hit)
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 18 | Experience: 10/32 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amethyst | Female
                              Bold | Has pride in her abilities and appearance. Rarely backs down from opponents.
                              Intimidate | Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents' Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected
                              ç•Wrap: 15: Traps opponent, hits 2-5 turns. Deals damage equal to 1/16 of the target's max HP for each turn after the first. | Screech: Lower target's defense two stages
                              ç•Poison Sting: 15: 7/10 Chance to Poison | ç•Bite: 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 13 | Experience: 15/26 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                              Nature | Description
                              Gust - 40, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage | Heat Wave - 95, 4/10 Chance of Burn
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 13 | Experience: 5/18 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                              Quirky | Insists on being referred to as "Madame." Can be rather unpredictable with her actions.
                              Aroma Veil | Prevents the Pokémon with this Ability and its allies from being afflicted by Taunt, Torment, Encore, Disable, Heal Block and Attract.
                              Echoed Voice - 40, power doubles upon each consecutive use up to 200 damage. | Wish - The user makes a wish, and at the end of the next turn, recovers half max HP. Can only be use 5 times in battle
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 25 | Experience: 14/34 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 8/10
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Scoundrel | Male
                              Assist - Generate a number equal to your active party pokemon minus your current pokemon, then generate a number 1-4 to pick a move on the generated pokemon's moveset. That is the attack you use. | ç•Foul Play - 95, Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases and level attack bonuses instead of the user's.
                              Inactive Pokemon
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 27 | Experience: 18/27 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 2/10
                              User ImageRose | Female
                              Calm | Prefers to stay out of arguments. Likes to think things through before acting.
                              Leaf Guard | Any Status Effects on this Pokémon are healed when Sunny Day is in effect
                              ç•Heart Stamp: 60: 4/10 Chance of Flinching | Leech Seed: Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/10 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.
                              Stun Spore: Paralyzes opponent | Giga Drain: 75: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 30| Experience: 20/29 | Friend Points: 3/5 | Friendship Experience: 6/10
                              Naughty | Enjoys pulling pranks on people and enemies. Gets a kick out of stealing something when no one is looking.
                              Adaptability | If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
                              ç•Iron Tail: 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering target's physical defense one stage | Charm: Lower target's physical attack two stages
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 25 | Experience: 29/30 | Friend Points: 4/5 | Friendship Experience: 8/10
                              User ImageJin | Male
                              Impish | Enjoys joking around with others. Prefers to take on a human appearance when not fighting.
                              Illusion | Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokémon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.
                              ç•Fury Swipes - 18, hits 2-5 times | Extrasensory - 80, 3/10 Chance of Flinching
                              ç•Feint Attack - 60, Ignores accuracy & evasiveness | Fake Tears: Lower target's special defense two stages
                              Walking Pokemon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feeling rather defeated, Jin recalled Rose and Sable's eevee before slowly making his way to the city's pokemon center. Standing around wasn't going to solve anything, and regardless of how bad things were, neither he nor the rest of Sable's pokemon were in any condition to start such a time-consuming journey. The dark type frowned at that thought, then winced as he tried to kneel down to pick up the gekkit. "C... Come on... Let's go..." he muttered quietly as he gave up on trying to get low enough to pick up the little fairy fox and staggered off towards the pokemon center. The gekkit whimpered briefly before following after the dark type.

{{OOC: Need to claim 24 Halloween Treats, 1 Event Item (except megastones or balm mushrooms; passed to Darren), 3 TMs, 2 Lucky Eggs, 2 Big Mushrooms, 1 Hold Item, 1 Event Item (no limitations), 1 Paper Lantern, 5 Rare Candies, 1 Incense (except Mysterious and Lucky), and 5 Rare Candies.}}
SpectralEternity
Gonna see about getting a few more filler posts done so I can try to get that Sweet Incense during the time for the wrap-up posts. Granted, I know I'm gonna need a lot more than a few, but I'll at least get closer than I currently am.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:50 pm
User Image
Sable Voss
Desert Trainer of Orre
                              Badges Owned
                              Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Bag
                              Items
                              Sweet Incense - 1
                              Medicine
                              TMs & HMs
                              Berries
                              Key Items
                              User ImageP*DA
                              Company
                              None at the moment.
                              Battle Details
                              None at the moment.
                              Bumps
                              Moving on to Mt Moon - 1/3
                              Wild Pokemon - 236/3
                              NPC Trainer - 254/15
                              Found a Sweet Incense - 18/35
                              This area holds a Lumiose Galette - 3/20
                              Berry Trees
                              Tree 1 - N/A
                              Tree 2 - N/A
                              Tree 3 - N/A
                              Tree 4 - N/A
                              Tree 5 - N/A
                              Party
                              Active Pokemon
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 24 | Experience: 8/34 | Friend Points: 1/5 | Friendship Experience: 8/10
                              User ImageOaken | Male
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 20 | Experience: 17/29 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 2/10
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 18 | Experience: 11/32 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 13 | Experience: 16/26 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                              Nature | Description
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 13 | Experience: 6/18 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 25 | Experience: 15/34 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 8/10
                              Inactive Pokemon
                              User ImageRose | Female
                              User ImageJin | Male
                              Walking Pokemon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When Jin entered the pokemon center, it seemed that things weren't too busy at the moment. The nurse, however, was not behind the counter for some reason. "She must be... Checking up on someone..." the dark type muttered as he got the various balls unclipped from his belt and placed on the counter. Sable's team hadn't really been damaged from that last bout, save for Honey being burned again, but the disguised zorua figured the team had to be exhausted after all those battles with only enough time to get patched up in between groups of fights. Even with potions, the group of pokemon still needed to stop and get some rest. Besides, he wanted to make sure there weren't any other, serious injuries with the other pokemon.

SpectralEternity
Gonna see about getting a few more filler posts done so I can try to get that Sweet Incense during the time for the wrap-up posts. Granted, I know I'm gonna need a lot more than a few, but I'll at least get closer than I currently am.

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:06 pm
Crush Crush
I'm sorry this took so long to reply to, I had a lot of schoolwork to attend to and an exam to study for @ w@

Leader Brock

Brock smiled and nodded in agreement at Alex's comment. Strong bonds were certainly worth the wait. This boy understood the way trainers and pokemon aught to work together, and Brock was happy to be battling a trainer well worthy of his badge. The battle raged on, his geodude defeated, but that meant he could now battle with his onix. Alex didn't hold back, testing Brock and onix's bond and strength as well by commanding his blastoise to use Aqua Tail. The attack hit hard, but Brock had faith in his pokemon. Onix refused to go down in one hit, he and Brock had worked to hard just to be smacked around. It roared defiantly and slammed into the blastoise with a Tackle attack, but the blastoise was heavily armed, and it took the last of onix's strength to even attack the water type, much less do significant damage. Still, Brock was proud of his pokemon's tenacity. "Thanks for giving us your all. Now I know I can really trust my pokemon's endurance." He nodded to Alex appreciatively.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Onix ♂ █ Lv: 17 █ 1/170 HP █ Ability: Sturdy - Attacks that would knock out this pokemon in one hit will leave 1 HP instead.

█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle - 50

[Battle Synopsis]

Brock sent out Geodude!
Alex sent out Blastoise!

Round O1
Geodude at 1/130HP

Geodude used Magnitude!
Magnitude 6!
Blastoise at 340/370HP

Round O2

Blastoise used Ice Beam!
90 + 20 (Level Attack Boost) = 110 x 2 (effectiveness) = 220 Total Damage
Geodude Fainted!

Brock sent out Onix!

Round O3

90 + 20 (Level Attack Boost) = 110 x 1.2 (Mystic Water) = 132 x 4 (effectiveness) = 528 Total Damage
Onix's Sturdy Activated!
Onix at 1/170HP

Onix used Tackle!
50 - 20 (Level defense boost) = 30 total damage
Blastoise at 310/370HP

Round O4

[In Progress...]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:50 am
User Image

[enter]

William was getting used to this teleporting. It was no longer as nauseating as his first two times. If he remembered correctly some psychic type can learn this move. He would need to try researching for which pokemon can learn the move with his pokedex later. The idea of not moving an inch and simply teleport to his destination was very appealing to him. No need to spend time flying or surfing or walking. " Here you go~" the creepy lady handed him a folded paper lantern. William snapped his attention back to what was hold out to him. "What is this? " William asked as he took the item, puzzled. "It's an extra gift from me, seeing as you are absolutely thrilled by ghost," the creepy lady grinned, she seemed amused at her idea of giving the trainer the item. "you should use it whenever you wished to see ghost pokemon for it lures them out," she explained further and was laughing over William's expression of pure horror as he now saw the paper lantern as an evil object. "NO NO! Take it back! " William said spontaneously without thinking. "Some trainer might kill for one of those, you know?" The creepy lady feigned a look of being offended, what she had given him was valuable tool for it could lure out any kind of ghost pokemon. "kekeke, it's already yours and don't you dare throw it away," she continued to push the tool to William, her last sentence heavily implied of bad consequence for discarding the tool as further spice. She would let the boy's imagination to come to conclusion on his own. There wasn't anything of the like if he did discard it, but it would encourage the boy to keep it if she said it the way she did. Is this a cursed object!? William screamed in his mind. He didn't want to test the legitimacy of it. Even when he gave her a look of disbelieve, the creepy lady merely smirked in 'try if you dare' kind of challenge. Once it seemed that William was defeated in keeping the item, the creepy lady teleported away.

| - | - | - | - | - Out of Chase - | - | - | - | - |
          (( . . . ))

Place: pewter, pokecenter corridor
          People: none
          Pokemon out :

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - counter

Moving post | ~/03
          Wild encounter | 32/0? (+1)
          Npc encounter | 69/15
          Berry Tree | 10/11 | Counter TBA in

Area specific item | ?/??
          Post anywhere item | Paper lantern | 35/35 | claimed here

Jasper (bulbasaur) | lv. 14 | exp: 09/24 (+1) | 03 fp: 09/10 (+0)
          Murphy "Mur" (Espurr) | lv. 11 | exp: 17/21 (+1) | 02 fp: 06/10 (+0)
          Agate (febass) | lv. 12 | exp: 11/21 (+1) | 01 fp: 05/10 (+1)
          Amber (Pikachu) | lv. 13 | exp: 17/20 (+1) | 01 fp: 03/10 (+0)
          Unnamed (Beldum) | lv. 10 | exp: 04/15 (+1) | 0 fp: 01/10 (+0)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - party

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Jasper (bulbasaur) │male│ Lv. 14 │Hp: 140/140
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Status: healthy
          hold item: Miracle seed (Grass type attacks do x1.2 damage)
          ability: Overgrow: When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [St] Sleep Powder: Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;
          1st Use: 10/10 chance
          2nd Use: 8/10 chance
          3rd Use: 4/10 chance
          4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [P] Tackle: 50:
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ST] Leech Seed: Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/10 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [P] Vine Whip: 45:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Murphy "Mur" (espurr) │male│ Lv. 11 │Hp: 110/110
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Status: healthy
          hold item: N/A
          ability: Infiltrator: Ignores Light Screen, Reflect, Mist, and Safeguard
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [P] Scratch: 40:
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [St] [~] Leer: Lower targets physical defense one stage
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [P] Covet: 60: Steals targets hold item (Item is returned at the end of the battle)
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [SP] Confusion: 50: 4/10 Chance to cause confusion

Agate (feebas) │female│ Lv. 12 │Hp: 120/120
          hold item: Exp. Share - Holder gains an extra 1/2 EXP boost equal to the EXP gained from each battle up to level 30.
          ability: oblivious: Oblivious prevents the Pokémon from being afflicted by infatuation. The Pokémon is also unaffected by Captivate and taunt.
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [st] Splash: no effect
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [SP] Icy Wind: 55: Lower targets speed one stage.
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [SP] Brine: 65: Double Damage if targets HP is Less than half max.

Pikachu │female│ Lv. 13│Hp: 130/130
          hold item: Eviolite - Defense and Special Defense are raised three stages each at the beginning of battle.
          ability: Static: The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokémon
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [P] Quick Attack: 40 (priority +1)
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [SP] Thundershock: 40: 4/10 chance of paralysis
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ST] Play Nice: Lower targets physical attack one stage
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [SP] Electro Ball: 40: Deals more damage per stage the user’s Speed is raised:
          1 stage- 50 damage
          2 stages- 60 damage
          3 stages- 80 damage
          4 stages- 100 damage
          5 stages- 120 damage
          6 stages- 150 damage

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Unnamed (Beldum) │genderless│ Lv. 10 │Hp: 100/100
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Status: healthy
          hold item: N/A
          ability: Clear Body: Opponent's moves which lower this Pokémon's stats have no effect. However this Pokémon may lower its own stats with its own moves
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [P] Take Down: 90: user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Battle Log

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Berry
          ** growth counter is added periodically from < counter section > above

growth: 04/15 │ Yield: 3

growth: 04/15 │ Yield: 6

growth: 04/40 │ Yield: 1

growth: 04/40 │ Yield: 2

growth: 04/40 │ Yield: 3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:09 am
User Image
Sable Voss
Desert Trainer of Orre
                              Badges Owned
                              Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Bag
                              Items
                              Sweet Incense - 1
                              Medicine
                              TMs & HMs
                              Berries
                              Key Items
                              User ImageP*DA
                              Company
                              None at the moment.
                              Battle Details
                              None at the moment.
                              Bumps
                              Moving on to Mt Moon - 2/3
                              Wild Pokemon - 237/3
                              NPC Trainer - 255/15
                              Found a Sweet Incense - 19/35
                              This area holds a Lumiose Galette - 4/20
                              Berry Trees
                              Tree 1 - N/A
                              Tree 2 - N/A
                              Tree 3 - N/A
                              Tree 4 - N/A
                              Tree 5 - N/A
                              Party
                              Active Pokemon
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 24 | Experience: 9/34 | Friend Points: 1/5 | Friendship Experience: 8/10
                              User ImageOaken | Male
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 20 | Experience: 18/29 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 2/10
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 18 | Experience: 12/32 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 13 | Experience: 17/26 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                              Nature | Description
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 13 | Experience: 7/18 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 25 | Experience: 16/34 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 8/10
                              Inactive Pokemon
                              User ImageRose | Female
                              User ImageJin | Male

The nurse still hadn't come back out yet, but one of the chansey that worked in the pokemon center had gone to see if anyone was out in the lobby. "Oh dear... Looks like another one had a hard time..." the egg-bearing pokemon said as she went over to check on Jin and the pokemon he had, more to herself than anything else due to not expecting the male to understand her. Then again, it wasn't as if Jin was being obvious about what he was. The comment did get a raised eyebrow out of him, though, as the pink pokemon moved the pokeballs he had set on the counter onto a tray to be taken for treatment. "...Another one...?" Jin's quiet question would have to wait until later to be answered due to him being hurried off to a different back room by the chansey once she handed the tray to one of her fellow helpers.

SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:21 am
User Image
Sable Voss
Desert Trainer of Orre
                              Badges Owned
                              Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Bag
                              Items
                              Sweet Incense - 1
                              Medicine
                              TMs & HMs
                              Berries
                              Key Items
                              User ImageP*DA
                              Company
                              None at the moment.
                              Battle Details
                              None at the moment.
                              Bumps
                              Moving on to Mt Moon - 3/3
                              Wild Pokemon - 238/3
                              NPC Trainer - 256/15
                              Found a Sweet Incense - 20/35
                              This area holds a Lumiose Galette - 5/20
                              Berry Trees
                              Tree 1 - N/A
                              Tree 2 - N/A
                              Tree 3 - N/A
                              Tree 4 - N/A
                              Tree 5 - N/A
                              Party
                              Active Pokemon
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 24 | Experience: 10/34 | Friend Points: 1/5 | Friendship Experience: 8/10
                              User ImageOaken | Male
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 20 | Experience: 19/29 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 2/10
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 18 | Experience: 13/32 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 13 | Experience: 18/26 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                              Nature | Description
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 13 | Experience: 8/18 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 25 | Experience: 17/34 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 8/10
                              Inactive Pokemon
                              User ImageRose | Female
                              User ImageJin | Male

While Jin was led off to have his back and other injuries treated, Sable was resting in one of the rooms. As the hexer said she would, she had returned the teen to Pewter City. The trainer was still unconscious, but she was sleeping soundly for the time being. Of course, at the time it occurred, the nurse had gotten quite a shock due to the unconscious teen suddenly being teleported into the pokemon center, but lately it seemed more than a few odd things had been happening. Most of them due to some haunted house or other. It was bound to be a busy week for nurses all around.

SpectralEternity
Yeah... Hopefully this'll be the last thing I need to do for it for a while. @ ~ @

I know how that goes. XD Going back and forth between typing these up and working on my prelab for chem in the morning over here. This is gonna be the last post of the night, though. I'm rambling something horrible in these... And I still gotta write up some stuff for school. D8

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:04 am
SpectralEternity
Oh, it's not a problem at all, that stuff is important. I'm pretty good at waiting when it comes to RPing. This wasn't too bad at all actually. lol

User Image
Alex Cross
Water Pokemon Trainer

Alex hadn't been able to go easy since most of Blastoise's moves were super effective against Brock's pokemon. Even so, it was amazing to see just how durable his pokemon were. Standing up to attacks they're weak again always showed just how close the trainer was with their pokemon. Either way, it seemed that Brock at least wanted to get in a bit of damage. Alex was fine with this, and the same could be said for his Blastoise. Maybe it was a kind gesture, or the fact that she would have rather been off sleeping, but Blastoise took the Tackle head on from the Onix. Of course, it caused damage, and pushed the water pokemon back a few feet. The only problem was, Blastoise was strong and even without water or ice type moves, she would still have been tough to defeat. Alex nodded to what Brock had said, glad that he was able to show off just how much endurance they possessed. With that done, there was only one thing he could do, finish things off. "Alright, Blastoise, use Water Pulse once again, show that Onix the respect it deserves." Blastoise couldn't have agreed more as she nodded before lifting both her hands up. Just like before, a blue ball of energy formed between them. As the ball got to a decent size, she threw the blue ball of energy forward. The ball slammed into Onix, and just like with Geodude, the pokemon ended up fainting this time. The battle was over.

Tackle - 30 damage
HP: 310/370

VS

Onix - Lv. 17 - Sturdy
Water Pulse - 384 damage
HP: 0/170

Battle Synopsis

Round 1
(x4) Super effective!
Geodude wasn't Confused!

Round 2
Blastoise used Ice Beam!
(x2) Super effective!
90 + 20 (Level Attack Bonus)= 110 x 2 (Super effective)= 220 Total Damage
Geodude Fainted!
Freeze Roll not needed.

Brock sent out Onix.

Round 3
(x4) Super effective!
90 + 20 (Level Attack Bonus)= 110 x 1.2 (Mystic Water)= 132 x 4 (Super effective)= 528 Total Damage
Onix's Ability Sturdy Activates!

Round 4
(x4) Super effective!
HP: 0/170
Onix Fainted!
Confusion Roll not needed.

Battle Ended

User Image
Encounter - [188/5 or 15]
Questing - TM# 42 Facade - [30/40]

OOC:

Lv: 37 - HP: 370 - Exp: 35/47
ç•Aqua Tail - 90

Lv: 14 - HP: 140 - Exp: 23/28

Lv: 19 - HP: 190 - Exp: 9/19
Water Gun - 40

Lv: 16 - HP: 160 - Exp: 10/16
ç•Tackle - 50
Water Gun - 40

Lv: 14 - HP: 140 - Exp: 10/16

Lv: 20 - HP: 200 - Exp: 6/15

Held item:

Out of Party:

ç•Dragon Claw - 80

Held item:

Held item:

ç•Tackle - 50

Held item:

Water Gun - 40
Power Gem - 80

Bag:

Inventory:

Items
Lum Berries x3
Waterstone x1
Heart scales x8
Big Mushrooms x6
Rare candies x19
Lucky eggs x4
Dragon Scale x1
Sunstone x1
Rawst Berries x3
Sitrus Berries x11
Blastoisenite x1
Soft Sand x1
Wash Plug x1
Tyranitarite x1
Old Amber x1
Persim Berry x1
Eviolite x1
Custap Berries x5

Recovery

Potions
Revive x5
Super Potion x7
Old Gateau x2
Sweet Hearts x8
Max Revives x2
Full Restores x3
Lava Cookies x2

Pokeballs

Pokeballs
x10 Great Balls
x2 Ultra Balls
x3 Friend Balls

TM/HM's

TM #53 Energy Ball x3
TM #29 Psychic x2
TM #68 Giga Impact x1
TM #51 Roost x1
TM #38 Fire Blast x2
TM #85 Dream Eater x1
TM #02 Dragon Claw x1
TM #26 Earthquake x1
TM #55 Scald x1
TM #34 Sludge Wave x1
TM #62 Silver Wind x1
TM #45 Attract x1
TM #24 Thunderbolt x1
TM #28 Dig x1
TM #14 Blizzard x1
TM #97 Dark Pulse x1
TM #30 Shadow Ball x1

RPing and Key Items

Pokedex
Food
Water Bottle
Extra Clothing
Small first aid kit
Swim Trunks
Pokemon Food

Badges

Kanto 0/8 [---- ----]
Hoenn 0/8 [---- ----]
Sinnoh 0/8 [---- ----]
Unova 0/8 [---- ----]
Kalos 0/8 [---- ----]

Quote:

Quote:

[""]
[""]
[""]
[""]
[""]
[""]
[""]
""

❶ Kanto Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games