Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:28 pm
shadowabyss1301
Shadow of Miracles
shadowabyss1301
to the pming you thing, makes me feel iffy honestly since id rather just pm the person whos controling the person for permission. After all, i kinda forgot what Aron weight was and there for, was a 100% my bad scenario on my behalf XD Renji usually never gos that far. Worse he does is a slap/punch to the face depending on the gender, if they hit back then its just a basic fight but one of his unspoken rules is "Don't touch him, he wont touch you." XD

This is something I will be asking everyone to do so it won't be just you.

The purpose of this is to make sure no one takes an action too far. I do want this RP to be somewhat realistic for an academy setting.

This means that I understand there will be characters that might skip a class, cheat on a test, disrespect a teacher, pick on students, sneak away during the night or perform actions that would be considered juvenile such as vandalism. Some kids are like that and it is also a part of growing up.

However, when something like that does happen then I (the Captain of this guild) needs to know and I will judge whether the action you are trying to have your character take is allowed or not. I would also suggest ways to tame the action in case it is labeled as "too much"

It might sound controlling, but I really am just trying to work with my guild members to make sure everything goes smoothly and no toes are stepped on.

o3o if i DID pm you, you'd be getting a s**t tone of pms so... yeah~ xD plus its not like hes a mafia person breaking peoples legs on a daily basis o3o if its ok with the user, then hes gonna slap and or punch them, if they dont then he wont hit them xD

These are the rules I'm making for my guild Abyss. I ask politely that you follow them.

I ask everyone to follow them and to trust that what I'm doing is in the best interest for everyone in the guild.

so if there are any plans you have for your character that involve violence towards other people or some juvenile act then PM me before you take action. Thank you  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:31 pm
Shadow of Miracles
shadowabyss1301
Shadow of Miracles
shadowabyss1301
to the pming you thing, makes me feel iffy honestly since id rather just pm the person whos controling the person for permission. After all, i kinda forgot what Aron weight was and there for, was a 100% my bad scenario on my behalf XD Renji usually never gos that far. Worse he does is a slap/punch to the face depending on the gender, if they hit back then its just a basic fight but one of his unspoken rules is "Don't touch him, he wont touch you." XD

This is something I will be asking everyone to do so it won't be just you.

The purpose of this is to make sure no one takes an action too far. I do want this RP to be somewhat realistic for an academy setting.

This means that I understand there will be characters that might skip a class, cheat on a test, disrespect a teacher, pick on students, sneak away during the night or perform actions that would be considered juvenile such as vandalism. Some kids are like that and it is also a part of growing up.

However, when something like that does happen then I (the Captain of this guild) needs to know and I will judge whether the action you are trying to have your character take is allowed or not. I would also suggest ways to tame the action in case it is labeled as "too much"

It might sound controlling, but I really am just trying to work with my guild members to make sure everything goes smoothly and no toes are stepped on.

o3o if i DID pm you, you'd be getting a s**t tone of pms so... yeah~ xD plus its not like hes a mafia person breaking peoples legs on a daily basis o3o if its ok with the user, then hes gonna slap and or punch them, if they dont then he wont hit them xD

These are the rules I'm making for my guild Abyss. I ask politely that you follow them.

I ask everyone to follow them and to trust that what I'm doing is in the best interest for everyone in the guild.

so if there are any plans you have for your character that involve violence towards other people or some juvenile act then PM me before you take action. Thank you

...I know i'm being stubborn, but this is far from my first having Renji in a school, and i know what to do. If its gonna involve the school, like spraying "Q-Bag" i'll pm ya, if its someone character, i'll ask them if its ok to do what ever i had in store. If Renji becomes to much, i can have his father come and pick him up and you wont have any problems. o3o  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:12 pm
shadowabyss1301
...I know i'm being stubborn, but this is far from my first having Renji in a school, and i know what to do. If its gonna involve the school, like spraying "Q-Bag" i'll pm ya, if its someone character, i'll ask them if its ok to do what ever i had in store. If Renji becomes to much, i can have his father come and pick him up and you wont have any problems. o3o

But this is the first time you've had Renji in a school created by me =) so again I ask that you follow the rules that I make for my guild which is something that I shouldn't even have to ask.

All you have to do is PM me. It is not a hard task and I tend to be very quick about replying to people when they PM me.

This only applies to ideas that involve big violence acts or juvenile acts anyways like a fight breaking out in the middle of class or a student trying to attack a teacher (or visa versa).

I don't know how many times you plan on making Renji fight someone, but I hope you do understand that a student picking fights with other students (especially when physical harm/injuries are involved) on several occasions and in the presence of a teacher/adult will result with the student being expelled.

Even if the player of the character that Renji "slaps or punches" is okay with the action that does not mean that everything is okay and an adult/teacher will not take action. So please be careful with what you do. I will not be warning you every time, I said that I would trust your judgment so do not give me a reason to question it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:27 pm
Shadow of Miracles
shadowabyss1301

But this is the first time you've had Renji in a school created by me =) so again I ask that you follow the rules that I make for my guild which is something that I shouldn't even have to ask.

All you have to do is PM me. It is not a hard task and I tend to be very quick about replying to people when they PM me.

This only applies to ideas that involve big violence acts or juvenile acts anyways like a fight breaking out in the middle of class or a student trying to attack a teacher (or visa versa).

I don't know how many times you plan on making Renji fight someone, but I hope you do understand that a student picking fights with other students (especially when physical harm/injuries are involved) on several occasions and in the presence of a teacher/adult will result with the student being expelled.

Even if the player of the character that Renji "slaps or punches" is okay with the action that does not mean that everything is okay and an adult/teacher will not take action. So please be careful with what you do. I will not be warning you every time, I said that I would trust your judgment so do not give me a reason to question it.

...Yeah, and like many other school guilds. Your doing what every one does when encountering Renji. If its not in the official rules then i'm doing what i usually do. Pm the users if its ok to throw a single punch, if not then he wont throw a punch XD.

Since Renji is a normal human being, he wont be throwing benches or fighting with bears... Despite the fact that i love it when he does both XD so, in this case all he will do is slap a chick if she asking for it, or if your a guy, a punch. Nothing that fricken major.

And i dont plan on him getting into a physical fight, all depends if the people around him provoke him or touch him first xD other wise he wont touch you. And yeah, Renji goal is to be expelled usually in school guilds. So... not really worrying XD. since his father sent him to this school, its only natural he wants to get out as soon as possible from a place he doesn't like or doesn't want to be at XD

...Kinda figured, again... Not the first school guild hes been in XD hes not afraid of being expelled or getting detention, this is srsly his 20th school guild hes been in XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:17 am
shadowabyss1301

I'm sorry Abyss. I tried to be reasonable I really did, but the whole "I do whatever I want attitude even though the Guild Captain is telling me to not do it" is something I won't tolerate.

I will give you that what I am saying is not in the official rules, but since I am the Captain of this guild then that means what I say technically becomes law.

So I am not asking anymore. The rules will be updated to add what I have mentioned today. If you do not follow them then your character Renji will be removed from the guild. He will not be expelled, he will simply disappear from the guild like he never existed.

If that happens then you will have the option of creating a new student character. If you break the rules a second time then you will lose whichever character broke that rule. And this happens a third time then you will be removed from the guild for failing to follow the rules.

I hope you have understood what I have mentioned above and you will use your best judgment.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:06 am
Hope the kind

Well if you do a Skype D&D I might be inclined to join though I'm not very good over videos.....I'm a bit shy sweatdrop

The same can be said for all the Rps that 'die' on Gaia....everyone has their life and understand but its sad when someone's hard work is put on hiatus for an extended period of time.....

If I ever do get a Skype campaign off the ground, it won't be for a very long time. But I really appreciate your enthusiasm and willingness to join in. I'm not 100% just how well a campaign can go over video when not everyone would have access to the source material. I also know what you mean about being shy, most the people involved would probably feel the same.

Very true. People get busy and the same fate tends to befall Rps and it's incredibly unfortunate when someone's hard work hits falls into endless hiatus. Fortunately there are some cases were roleplayers that have stuck together for long periods of time will come back to the same RP. I've no doubt people will continue to returned to this one.

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:56 pm
Welp, Renji no longer a problem for this guild. I have my reasons o3o.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:51 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

o3o no depressed characters. I have a happy go lucky, already stated that. Mmm, i have 3 sadistic characters, there relatives XD. Mmm, all my characters can be romantic in there own way. And i rarely have writers block because i just kinda take a moment, think "what would [name of character] do?", after some time i write and or pick up the controller and do what they would do xD

o3o i can't reveal how she pulled it off, but there a way to see Renji kind side, just really really hard and you need to abuse his 3 rules a lot XD. And renji may be extremely harsh, but he does mean well.

o3o... I'd say Renji just because hes one of my 5 classic characters who been around for a LONG a** time XD. All my characters, more so with my classics were originally 1 character but his personality became to much so he split into different characters. Like a Giant flame splitting and becoming several small flames. But if they fought, Renji would have a hard time at first but then start over taking the sword user with ease. Knowing Renji, He'd end up breaking his blade with his bare hands in a pure blinding anger rage XD

o3o no because i set that system up, they wont be in the same topics. Mostly because honestly, Claude up against a character who's fights constantly, even as a kid he'd beat Claude up and shame his family for generations to come XD.

Not going to reveal it because all the female character's creators might look into this conversation and try to woooo him over? Smart plan! Got to make those girl (and guys) work for his affection.....whatever that may look like.

......Your character sounds way too OP for YOUR own good XD
Perhaps he needs a leash or some sort of restraint to keep him in check. Any such character who has been able to do this?

......Like I said....he is way too OP

{Pssssss! Waiting for your reply in the story T^T}

o3o well, he does have a Type, so yeah~ xD plus getting his attention the easy part. He doesn't like people complaining, weaklings getting bullied, ect ect XD. He REALLY loves bullying the bullys. He himself when he gets to strong, wont pick on someone not worth the effort, instead he'll just angerly shout at them and leave at some point o3o

o3o... I've been restraining him for years. As you can see, it doesn't work to well XD Renji, as i stated is a Cloud. I can't bind a cloud, no matter how many chains and cages i use, he'll get threw them XD. Even if i made him "happy go lucky" personality threw hypnotizing him, that Anger will remain and after like 3 weeks his real self will be talking to the Renji in control and after 3 months, will regain control. XD he is my endless anger towards everything and anything that so much moves. So even if hes caged up, as long as that happy go lucky Renji around by things he hates, its only a matter of time till he makes a return XD.

He's OP as hell because hes consumed like 20 or so opponents and grows each time xD

And i know, i'm working on it XD Renji is a hard character to get in the mindset with XD

Shhhhh! Don't spill the beans! No you have only filled the female character's hearts with hope! You should have just said that he was untouchable, unattainable!

Tell me, how much does Renji reflect you? Meaning, how similar are you to Renji and vice versa? Do you also use other characters as reference? Animes?

.....20.......what was he like in the beginning then?

Well....I'm not going anywhere. School starts tomorrow but I'll still be able to reply ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:59 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

o3o no depressed characters. I have a happy go lucky, already stated that. Mmm, i have 3 sadistic characters, there relatives XD. Mmm, all my characters can be romantic in there own way. And i rarely have writers block because i just kinda take a moment, think "what would [name of character] do?", after some time i write and or pick up the controller and do what they would do xD

o3o i can't reveal how she pulled it off, but there a way to see Renji kind side, just really really hard and you need to abuse his 3 rules a lot XD. And renji may be extremely harsh, but he does mean well.

o3o... I'd say Renji just because hes one of my 5 classic characters who been around for a LONG a** time XD. All my characters, more so with my classics were originally 1 character but his personality became to much so he split into different characters. Like a Giant flame splitting and becoming several small flames. But if they fought, Renji would have a hard time at first but then start over taking the sword user with ease. Knowing Renji, He'd end up breaking his blade with his bare hands in a pure blinding anger rage XD

o3o no because i set that system up, they wont be in the same topics. Mostly because honestly, Claude up against a character who's fights constantly, even as a kid he'd beat Claude up and shame his family for generations to come XD.

Not going to reveal it because all the female character's creators might look into this conversation and try to woooo him over? Smart plan! Got to make those girl (and guys) work for his affection.....whatever that may look like.

......Your character sounds way too OP for YOUR own good XD
Perhaps he needs a leash or some sort of restraint to keep him in check. Any such character who has been able to do this?

......Like I said....he is way too OP

{Pssssss! Waiting for your reply in the story T^T}

o3o well, he does have a Type, so yeah~ xD plus getting his attention the easy part. He doesn't like people complaining, weaklings getting bullied, ect ect XD. He REALLY loves bullying the bullys. He himself when he gets to strong, wont pick on someone not worth the effort, instead he'll just angerly shout at them and leave at some point o3o

o3o... I've been restraining him for years. As you can see, it doesn't work to well XD Renji, as i stated is a Cloud. I can't bind a cloud, no matter how many chains and cages i use, he'll get threw them XD. Even if i made him "happy go lucky" personality threw hypnotizing him, that Anger will remain and after like 3 weeks his real self will be talking to the Renji in control and after 3 months, will regain control. XD he is my endless anger towards everything and anything that so much moves. So even if hes caged up, as long as that happy go lucky Renji around by things he hates, its only a matter of time till he makes a return XD.

He's OP as hell because hes consumed like 20 or so opponents and grows each time xD

And i know, i'm working on it XD Renji is a hard character to get in the mindset with XD

Shhhhh! Don't spill the beans! No you have only filled the female character's hearts with hope! You should have just said that he was untouchable, unattainable!

Tell me, how much does Renji reflect you? Meaning, how similar are you to Renji and vice versa? Do you also use other characters as reference? Animes?

.....20.......what was he like in the beginning then?

Well....I'm not going anywhere. School starts tomorrow but I'll still be able to reply ^^

well, hes always easy to get his attention, just weather or not he likes you or actually hates you as a person XD

Mmm, Renji is well, my angry side. Those who have known me for a LONG time like spazz or my RL friends see how i act when i was angry, like pure anger 2 times in my life or just irritated/angry which is normal, like when a website down that i need to use and then i just kinda angerly ramble for hours at a time and just keep rambling to the point i forget what i was angry about, get angry that i forgot and yeah xD.

Mmm, he was angry, but he was pretty chill. Pretty much like a Lion. Slept majority of the day, barely moved. When woken up, was angry. Now hes still like that, just more active and more hate filled XD

Oh yeah, school... God i hate school XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:10 pm
murruelecreuset
So sorry for offending you, but don't worry due to certain circumstances I have decided to leave the guild. So you don't have to worry, just RP as if Rina never existed

Hitsukei
Sorry for just vanishing on you like this, but due to certain reasons I will be leaving the guild. So Rina will no longer be there, so just pretend she had to leave and vanished after that. Best of luck!

1234boo75
I am leaving the guild, sorry for leaving your character hanging there. Best of luck!

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:22 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
murruelecreuset
So sorry for offending you, but don't worry due to certain circumstances I have decided to leave the guild. So you don't have to worry, just RP as if Rina never existed

You didn't offend me. No need to apologize. Sorry to see you go perhaps we'll rp somewhere else in the future.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:19 pm
Shadow of Miracles

You may need to update the Job Application List, Students, and Academy Employees as SpazzticPanda is leaving.

You might also need to update the Job Application List because I've completed my character's profile and just needs a overview as well as a check-up 3nodding  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:32 pm
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles

You may need to update the Job Application List, Students, and Academy Employees as SpazzticPanda is leaving.

You might also need to update the Job Application List because I've completed my character's profile and just needs a overview as well as a check-up 3nodding

Things will not change for the moment.

Spazzy will come back or at least I will try my best to get her back as she's an important guild member and friend.

I consider all my guild members as very important so please if there is something bothering you about the guild or you're having troubles or doubts then contact me or the crew members.

I will always be there to listen/read and if there some way I can help then I will try to work with my guild member to resolve any issue.

I will make sure to update the job application list to include your character once I have approved the profile, but until then nothing will change 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:27 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Can ya delete Renji profiles? o3o I had, after short period of time thinking of the outcomes of each choice ya gave me. All of them would of resulted in him 'poofing' into pixie dust and angel farts XD so i straight up removed him. o3o  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:32 pm
shadowabyss1301
Shadow of Miracles

Can ya delete Renji profiles? o3o I had, after short period of time thinking of the outcomes of each choice ya gave me. All of them would of resulted in him 'poofing' into pixie dust and angel farts XD so i straight up removed him. o3o

If you are sure that is your decision then I will remove Renji from the student roster list 3nodding I did not want to see him go like this (even before the main RP started) but if this is what you decided then I will respect that.

You have the option of creating a new student character to replace Renji which I highly recommend as the most fun part about this guild are the students and not having one will mean you won't be able to experience everything the guild has to offer.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games