Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:14 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea turned slightly on the threshold of the door, "So you're the deadly lurker of this place? Your Keyblade says otherwise." She pointed to the still spinning weapon, "My information is limited so I don't know exactly how it is that a keyblade chooses a person or creature in your case but it must have chosen you for something if you have it." She let her hand drop to her hip, "So besides 'monster', what else can I call you? What's your name?"

User Image

fox137

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:21 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas spun the key a little more till he grabbed it and held it in his hand and looked at her have you read the stories about sora and his friend riku the last keybalde master. he said holding his key in his hand think of me as another riku i have such darkness in me but my heart stays so strong. my heart is what makes the keybalde stay that's how it works even if its not in here right now its still strong he says and points to his chest if you were hear for that massive heartless and nobody war earlier the big dragon was me and until recently i went by kie. but my name is Atlas he says but doesn't move from his spot.

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kilatails

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:08 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Es hummed making sure to file that information away. "Unfortunately, I missed most of that little war of yours. I only arrived towards the end of it. Didn't bother to join in on something that has nothing to with me." Ea shrugged, "I'm not here to make friends, anyway. Good to have a name to go with a face, though." She turned towards the exit again but paused once more and smirked at Atlas, "I would say it's been a pleasure but I'm not so sure it actually was. Plus, I think such pleasantries aren't necessary with you, are they?"

User Image

fox137

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:43 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas looked away from hr back at the ball again holding out his hand slowly pulling it apart do keep me in mind as a wild card around here never know where i could be girly he says mocking her

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kilatails

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:01 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea let out a small laugh, "Oh, I won't forget. Could come in handy sometime." She stepped through the door and away from view. Ea called out from down the hallway one last time, "See ya around, Atlas. Don't go getting another hole now!"

User Image

fox137

((EXIT))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:08 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas slowly pulled apart the big hole as he waved at her in his other hand bye bye

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kilatails

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:13 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi walked into the classroom, and looked around. It wasn't much different to her classroom, and just like her class sometimes-"Nobody's here today huh...?" She had wondered if Light also had a switch in his desk's drawer, like hers. She approached his desk and looked inside it, and yes, it did have a switch, "Hah, so he has one too." she closed the drawer, and sat at his desk. "I wonder how much students he has...I already met and sparred with 1 or 3 of them, and they were pretty good." she leaned back into the chair, her arms folded. "I wonder if he's better yet..." of course, she couldn't help but think about him.

She waited for awhile, but it didn't seem like she'll be doing much here, "Well, guess I'll come back at a later time" she stood up and decided to leave, heading towards her own class.

[OOC: ]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:21 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He sighed as he closed the door behind them. Ayami walked over to the stack of floor cushions and grabbed one to sit down on. Light followed suit and sat across from her. "Okay, I'll start at the very beginning. You," He pointed at Ayami. "Were a Nobody for nearly ten years. In that time, your identity was Ixyam. He trained under me after leaving the Organization. Somehow, he disappeared without a trace and I haven't seen him since."
Ayami shuffled her legs,rearranging how she was sitting. "Okay, so what does that mean?"
"Well, you are Ixyam but you aren't. Technically, I should be saying Ixyam was you when your heart and body were taken by the heartless. I felt something when he disappeared. It was strange, even for me. Anyways, I'm pretty sure you should still know my fighting style. I'd like to test you out."
"Are you out of your mind? I can barely remember why I know how to speak Japanese."
Light put up a hand to quiet her. "You have his affinity for weird weapons, I can see by looking at your tonfa. It's quite unique. With that skill, you might make my style better."
She gave him a weird look. "Your style? Really? Is it even any good?"
"Well, Light held his chin. "It really depends."
"That's not really clear. What does it depend on?" Ayami pressed for an answer.
"Height, weight, fighting style, pretty much everything about your opponent." He explained.
"What about my family?" Ayami changed the subject.
"Ooh," Light looked at the ground and rubbed his chin. "How can I make this situation lighter?"
"Just tell me wouldja?" Ayami leaned forward.
Light took a deep breath before saying anything. "Your family... your entire clan is gone."
She couldn't believe his words at first. Quickly, Ayami entered the first stage of grief, denial. "Yeah, right. As if. My clan are some of the best the worlds have to offer."
"I'm sorry, I wish it weren't true. I really do." Light couldn't look her in the face. She started to wonder as something inside her was lifted away, yet she felt a choking presence. "Y-you can't be-be serious..."
She looked up and all around the room before standing up. "I-I'm sorry. This is just too mush at once. I need to-need to walk around."
Light nodded and stayed where he was. "Take your time."
Ayami walked to the doorway and held on to the frame with one hand. She looked back at the room with Light sitting in the center before turning and walking away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:29 pm
User Image
┇ Erin // Saiko ┇
Male 17
Diaura- Dear Ruler

Enoch ducked into this room by random. Mostly because it was the only room unlocked. He sighed and was enveloped in a swirl of black zeros. They quickly disappeared to reveal Erin Saiko. He looked down at his changed form and sighed. "This form will have to do for now...."

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:14 pm
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image

Jaster walked with Talia to the Advanced Sparring Classroom. He started to flip thru the keys.

"13 to the left, doofus" said a man cloaked completely in black, he looked almost identical to Jaster, leaning against the wall next to the doorway.

"oh, thanks." Jaster said grabbing the right key. He placed it in the lock and then looked at the person
"Jax...."

"Jaster."
He looked at Talia and smirked
"ooo, we finally got a girlfriend? Im Jax, Jaster's nobody" he said poking Jaster's chest right on the heartless medallion on Jaster's chest

Jaster growled and twisted Jax's finger before letting go "she's our new sister, so back off. So why you here, Jax."

"hunting for Ixyam's murderer."

"and you know mom's looking for you right?"

"That old bag? Please" Jax growled rubbing his hand.

Jaster sighed and opened the door.
"you and I need to merge back into one soon. Im tired of turning into a heartless all of a sudden. Besides Minako is angry at us, some part of her wanted to blackmail me into murdering all of twilight town."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:17 pm
User Image
┇ Erin // Saiko ┇
Male 17
Diaura- Dear Ruler

Erin turned on his heels as he heard the door open. "What the-" He didn't even have time to duck out of the way. "Who're you?" He said, staring at them with a bit of disgust.

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:48 pm
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image

Jaster and Jax looked between eachother then looked at Erin. How could Erin forget who they were, sparring partners and friends.

Jax summoned a chakram.

"Jax, no."
Jaster looked at 'Erin'
"bump your head Erin? Or did you eat so much you lost fragments of who I am?" he said trying to get any data on this Erin, why was he so different than the Erin he knew.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:18 pm
User Image
┇ Erin // Saiko ┇
Male 17
Diaura- Dear Ruler

Damn... I should let the boy's memories take control....
There was a few seconds where Erin stood there looking at them. Then, it finally clicked. "Oh, right." Erin held his head and scoffed. "Sorry, Jaster. Had a bit o' a blank moment. Who's the coated bloke? Looks a bi' like you."

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:04 am
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image

Jaster laughed some when Erin finally came out, or at least his memories.
"do you remember when I was turned heartless and I kept having to go on these secret missions, the last one left me being blackmailed and almost getting crushed by a lot of hot girls." he laughed then sighed.
"Yeah.....the heartless form is me, this is my nobody form, Jax."

Jax didn't seem impressed, he blew fire out of his nose giving Erin a dark stare. He had his suspicions, never really seeing Enoch, only hearing his name around, he did see the backside of him once but it was only for a moment before he was gone.

"He's the side of me I normally keep locked up."

Jax continued to hold his chakram, he walked past Erin and threw the chakram at Light's desk obliterating it into smoldering ashes.
"Jaster wants us to reform, but I wont until I find and obliterate the person who murdered Ixyam. Even if he was looking out for himself only, he was cool, unlike the other idiots in the organization, mother excluded, but she was more of a punching bag anyway."

Jaster sighed watching Jax's chakram bounce all around the room practically destroying it out of empty anger.
"Jax, you know I gotta fix all this right?"

Jax pushed Jaster onto his back and then stepped on his chest.
"then get to work." he said pushing his foot down.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:11 am
User Image
┇ Erin // Saiko ┇
Male 17
Diaura- Dear Ruler

He looked away, a bit depressed. "Actually, there's sommat I wanted to talk about.... My sister..."

Quote:
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games