Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
.:Gummy Hanger:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 1:16 pm

_____________| Ayami Eichi |

17 | Female
User Image

She nodded and stepped out. "Mm, It was okay."
Ayami looked around, spinning slowly to see every part of the hangar. "So... this is the place? It's a little small... I was expecting cathedral-ish..."

(OOC: )
kefkadragon
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 1:31 pm
Kurai_18

Eric shrugged. "This is only the hangar. Not a lot of people have ships here, so it's kind of small. A lot of the higher ups like to travel by portal. I'm not sure any of them actually have ships. Anyway, it's a lot bigger on the inside. We'll stop by the infirmary and see if my friend can help you. All else fails, we can enroll you here if you want. Beats wandering around aimlessly in town the rest of your life," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 2:52 pm

17 | Female
User Image

Ayami tilted her head, astonished. She was also taken aback. "O-okay,"
Ayami tried staying close to Eric but something would catch her attention. Then, she stopped. Noticing she had stopped, Ayami looked to where Eric was as he kept walking and ran to catch up before keeping in pace behind him. "This... friend of yours... What're they like?"

kefkadragon
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:57 pm
Kurai_18

Kefka put a hand to his chin. "The nurse you mean? She's kind of hard to explain. I guess we start with the interesting stuff. She's over 400 years old and can transform into a tiger," he looked to Ayami. "I'm dead serious. This place is filled with all kind of transforming creatures. Tigers, Dragons, all sorts of things. It's kind of weird at first. I only got to experience it majorly after an event last week. Anyway, she looks like she's only about 30 at most though. Real bubbly personality," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:05 pm

17 | Female
User Image

"Ryu-desu?" Ayami stepped back once.
"Like, for real, dragons?"
The whole unaging thing, she could handle but dragons? That, she thought, was a little far-fetched. She shook her head, wrapping it around everything. "I'm sorry, it's just coming at me so fast..." Ayami pushed a strand of hair away from her face.

kefkadragon
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 3:56 am
Kurai_18

Eric chuckled. "Yeah, it's a lot to take in. The few dragons I've met were pretty nice though. Any other place they'd think we're crazy for saying we study with dragons and such, but here that's the norm," he locked his ship and walked toward the hangar door. "It's a nice place, albeit kooky sometimes," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:21 am

17 | Female
User Image

She continued to stay directly behind Eric. She'd wait and follow like a shadow but she seemed quieter than usual. Ayami took another look at the hangar before glancing back at Eric.

kefkadragon
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:34 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageOn the way back, Tsuyoi was sleeping in her seat, her hat over her face as she leaned back into her seat.
Surprisingly, Shinochi was awake, it seems that she never sleeps when it comes to riding or driving a gummy ship. She was looking around at the controls of the ship, "Hmm...this thing can go into overdrive right?" she asked Kalen.

[ooc:]

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:52 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

| Title - Ultimate Hope | Rank - Student | Weapon - Sky Wing |

600/600 = ♦HP

300/300 = ♦MP

◆ Attack: ████████████████████

◆ Defense: ████████████████████

◆ Speed: ████████████████████

◆ Intelligence: ████████████████████

◆ Stamina: ████████████████████

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Makoto finally made it through the portal. At this point in time, it's smooth sailing from here on. Only problem is, he didn't completely make it through when he passed into the academy's orbit system in the world. Apparently, he ended up in front of a gummi ship as it was close to taking off at warp speed. Uwaaaaaahhhh!!!!! Oooff! Makoto let up a grunt, as he fell on the gummi ship cockpit, and looked within. That's when he realized, he fücked up! Gyaaaaaahhhhh!!!!! he screamed, pointing inside the ship.
User Image
Open the door, OPEN THE DOOR!!! he screamed to the girl in the cowboy costume. She hopefully was able to hear him. If not her, then maybe the others tat were inside. Please! I don't wanna suffocate!!! Makoto was virtually frantic at this point.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

◘ Icebreaker Strike Raid - Hurl both Keyblades toward enemies. One keyblade holds Blizzara magic, while the other holds Fira magic.

◘ Devil's Dance - Unleash a streaming barrage of sword slashes that dance around their doomed targets with breakneck speed, finishing with a home run swing that deals a massive amount of damage.

◘ Double Sliding Rush - Lay into enemies with two powerful charging attacks.

◘ Air Sweep+Plus - Crack down on surrounding foes with a jumping spin attack, adding an extra hit for followup combos.

◘ Reflect Chain Rave - Hold your Keyblade by the chain and swing it around as you charge. Magic spells will be reflected.

☠ Aerial Slam+Plus - High kick the opponent in the air, and follow up with an extra mid-air high kick, And finish by slamming enemy in the floor with both keyblades.

☠ Zantetsuken - After blocking an oncoming hit with perfect timing (dice roll) the user unsheathe's the keyblade with blinding speed to cut through far away enemies with a single motion repeatedly skewering an enemy up to three times, with proper timing.

☠ Ars-Arcanum - Once in maximum power, Unleash a flurry of attacks. If the final hit connects, attack with five powerful slashes.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image
User Image

"Dude we just got here. Were not taking off. Were landing." Kalen said as he adjusted the ship to dock. "Hop off....and yes Shinochi it does go into overdrive.........wait a minute.....MAKOTO!" Kalen yelled out realizing who was on the ship. "DUDE!" Its been awhile since he last saw him.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

DJ GhostHouse

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:19 pm
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
DJ GhostHouse

User Image

Rose opened the door to the gummi ship as they were landing so Makoko could come in.
"Calm down. The academy atmosphere isn't as violent as outer space"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:47 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

| Title - Ultimate Hope | Rank - Student | Weapon - Sky Wing |

600/600 = ♦HP

300/300 = ♦MP

◆ Attack: ████████████████████

◆ Defense: ████████████████████

◆ Speed: ████████████████████

◆ Intelligence: ████████████████████

◆ Stamina: ████████████████████

Makoto quickly fell inside the ship and stayed on the floor. As he got up, he had this scared motionless look on his face. User Image Thank you so much, Kalen... Man... It's been so long. Makoto said, as he sighed with relief. Truth was, it's been a while since he was back here. So apparently I got lost for a couple of weeks. What happened while I was gone? Makoto asked the group. That being said, I gotta see Kalena and quick!! Makoto said. He knew secrets that were dangerous.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

◘ Icebreaker Strike Raid - Hurl both Keyblades toward enemies. One keyblade holds Blizzara magic, while the other holds Fira magic.

◘ Devil's Dance - Unleash a streaming barrage of sword slashes that dance around their doomed targets with breakneck speed, finishing with a home run swing that deals a massive amount of damage.

◘ Double Sliding Rush - Lay into enemies with two powerful charging attacks.

◘ Air Sweep+Plus - Crack down on surrounding foes with a jumping spin attack, adding an extra hit for followup combos.

◘ Reflect Chain Rave - Hold your Keyblade by the chain and swing it around as you charge. Magic spells will be reflected.

☠ Aerial Slam+Plus - High kick the opponent in the air, and follow up with an extra mid-air high kick, And finish by slamming enemy in the floor with both keyblades.

☠ Zantetsuken - After blocking an oncoming hit with perfect timing (dice roll) the user unsheathe's the keyblade with blinding speed to cut through far away enemies with a single motion repeatedly skewering an enemy up to three times, with proper timing.

☠ Ars-Arcanum - Once in maximum power, Unleash a flurry of attacks. If the final hit connects, attack with five powerful slashes.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:56 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi did not budge from her seat...however, she was awake now, she just didn't bother to look at whom was pleading for help. From what she was hearing, it sounded like he was brought onto the ship. She let out a sigh, "If you're looking for Kalena, chances are that she's not even here." Finally, she took her hat off of her face and placed it back onto her head, looking at Makoto, "If there's something you need to tell Kalena, then you should probably ask the headmaster or Diz where she is. I'd bet one of them would know."
Shinochi looked at Tsuyoi, then at Makoto, her ears twitch, "What the hell were you doing floating around out there anyway...?"

[ooc:]

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:18 am
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
DJ GhostHouse

User Image

"Its no secret where she is, she's on Tagonia, which is on the other side of the known world map and more. Im sure we could contact her with a hologram message though." Rose said calmly, only knowing since she was one of the people who sent her off.
"she usually responds, unless you need to see her in person."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:15 am
User Image

"That or you can talk to me." A hologram of Eclipse appeared before them. The fairy Trixie looked happy to see him even tho he wasn't really there. "Headmaster!" Shido said looking surprised. "Yo bro." Kalen said.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

DJ GhostHouse

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out