Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 5:43 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

User Image
User Image

"If you hurt somebody... or if somebody hurts you, the same red blood will be shed."

"Then just become stronger. I have my ambition, you have your ambition too. Which means you should just keep walking forward towards that goal."

— Keyblade Apprentice 死神

Azure Grimoire

Ragna took the Keyblade of hers and hummed in thought. He lightly skimmed his hand over the blade and looked over it carefully. "..It does have a long reach. " Ragna walked away from her, and grasped the Keyblade in a two-handed grip. He swatted it a few times, imagining how it would fair in the battlefield. "The weapon is light and easy to handle. Your fighting style does go compatible with it." He pointed out, stopping his pace. "If you want to go the close-quarters way, you should work on reaction time because it's length would leave some openings hard enough for you to counteract. Luckily, you can compensate for that with your agility to avoid that flaw." He spun the Keyblade counter-clockwise into a reverse grip.

(Out Of Comission: ...)

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:02 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea grinned and waved a finger at him, "Uh, uh. Remember what I said earlier, a keyblade takes a base form that reflects the wielders' heart. If this keyblade had reflected me, I wouldn't have to compensate on anything. It would have taken a form that was perfect for me."

"Close-quarters, as you so nicely put it, is my style. This weapon is too long for me. Weapons with a long range are a balance of offense and defense. Short range is pure offence, which," she pulled one of her hidden blades from her boot and waved it at him to make her point, "Is the only kind of attack I prefer and know how to do. I honestly don't even know the meaning of defense in a battle... Unless you count running away as defense then I'm a master at it."

User Image

Change of Heart Keyblade:
User Image

Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:38 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

User Image
User Image

"If you hurt somebody... or if somebody hurts you, the same red blood will be shed."

"Then just become stronger. I have my ambition, you have your ambition too. Which means you should just keep walking forward towards that goal."

— Keyblade Apprentice 死神

Azure Grimoire

Ragna smiled. "Well then, hit-and-run tactics are your best friend." He lifted one finger and rested it on the tip of the hidden blade, lifting it down. "If the Keyblade takes a form that perfectly suits you, why complain about it being too long?" He bumped his heart with a fist. "If its what your heart think is best for you, naturally you'll get used to it."

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:01 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

"Because it makes no sense!" she said with a grin. She ran back to the isles of books and pulled two of them out. "The Keyblade reflects your heart right? So obviously as you progress in your life, experiences, emotions! Everything! Can change your heart and thus the shape and form that your Keyblade takes." She flipped through the pages eagerly for the images she had come across walking back to Ragna, "Your weapon evolves along side you. It still holds some of it's original design but it can add and take away depending on your experiences and your changes of heart."

A quiet 'Ah-ha' escaped her lips and offered the book to Ragna, "This is an image of Master Aqua in a time before that mess with the Xehanort guy. Look at her Keyblade." She pointed at the image that had three people each posing with their own Keyblades. Then she shoved the other book to him, "Now look at it again in this image. This was after she was brought back from the Realm of Darkness and the defeat of Xehanort."

User Image

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:21 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

User Image
User Image

— Keyblade Apprentice 死神

Azure Grimoire

"Xehanort?" Ah, yes. Ragna recalled hearing that the old man had messed up those three's lives displayed in the image, then the rest of the world in the past. He noticed the changes between the first image and the second image of Master Aqua's Keyblade. "Your right. The Keyblade does reflect one's heart and experiences." He lowered the book from his face with a sweatdrop. "I guess you proved your point then." Ragna folded his arms and looked at Ea. "So, basically your saying since you prefer shorter Keyblades, your heart gave you something that went completely against that."

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:39 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea grabbed her Keyblade again, "Of course, but it's not just the range of it that puts me off." She pointed to the small mounds on the neck and the the long piece of metal protruding from the base that curved, "This blade screams defense and must I repeat myself when I say I don't do defense? I don't have the muscle mass to block and parry a ny hits decently. It's why I prefer offense and just dodge around my adversaries." Laying it back on the table and returned her attention back to him, "Now think. If a Keyblade is supposed to reflect you completely. Why does this one presents someone completely and utterly different?"

User Image

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:51 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

User Image
User Image

— Keyblade Apprentice 死神

Azure Grimoire

Ragna looked at Ea, unsure of what to say. This seemed like one of the hardest questions to answer to someone. But, he decided to make it short and simple. "Because maybe that person who is completely and utterly different doesn't understand their own heart." He said, scratching his cheek. Ragna wasn't expert with explaining how the heart functions. It does some crazy things that one can't comprehend to understanding. "Everything happens for a reason doesn't it?" He said, planning on continuing his little explanation. "..I don't know really. The Keyblade reflects one's heart right? I suppose you should adapt to it's nature through experience and learn to understand it." He shrugged. "I hope that'll help you find the answer."

(Out Of Comission: You really made me look at Kingdom Hearts in a different way now.)

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:02 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea took a deep breath, held it then released it, "I wonder if it's nice not being me sometimes." She recalled her blade, it disappearing in a flash and took both books back, "No, Ragna, does not it. All the information, all of the logic says that this Keyblade is not mine. I'm not it's wielder."

User Image

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:14 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

User Image
User Image

— Keyblade Apprentice 死神

Azure Grimoire

Ragna turned away Ea to think. He was getting an idea of what her problem may be. "..." A light bulb went off in his head. Ragna snapped his fingers. "..I got an idea." He nodded his head and sounded confident in his answer. "You weren't destined to wield the Keyblade." Ragna turned to look at Ea. "Your right. The Keyblade you have belongs to someone else. That someone else is within you. You carry their ability to wield it which explains the mismatches." He pointed at her heart with his leading finger. "You have two hearts residing inside you. One that is normal, and one that has the power of the Keyblade."

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:26 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea all but blinked at this, "How is that even possible?" It would make sense but at the same time the idea seemed completely ridiculous.

User Image

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:51 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

User Image
User Image

— Keyblade Apprentice 死神

Azure Grimoire

Ragna sighed. "It's simple. It may sound crazy, but think about it, if this Keyblade is what you say it is, then what other explanation should there be?" He folded his arms. "Like you said, the heart reflects the Keyblade doesn't it? That isn't your Keyblade. You weren't destined to wield it neither did it choose you." Ragna said it simple and clean. He wanted her to understand clearly of where he was getting at. "You carry that person's heart and you have their ability to wield the Keyblade." Ragna walked up to her, touching the place where her heart is. "Heck, I believe if you were destined to wield a Keyblade, you'd have the ability to dual-wield Keyblades." He stepped back.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:10 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

She quietly took in what he said and stepped back to pace. She needed to move around or she'd start twitching (not really), "OK, fine. So I might have someone else's heart in me." She ran a hand through her hair, "If it was for safe keeping, then they really chose the wrong person to leave it with. I don't exactly lead the most of safest lives back home, I practically live with a knife to my neck every day." If anything she began to pace faster, "So what is it doing in me in the first place? I'm pretty sure I would have remembered a random floating heart making it's way to me."

User Image

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

((LOL best reference to the song EVER! xd ))  

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:23 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

User Image
User Image

— Keyblade Apprentice 死神

Azure Grimoire

Ragna sighed. His brain was already wrecked with the amount of questions and theories thrown at him. "How do you think I know?" He folded his arms. "You may have of overlooked that one memory for all we know." Ragna lifted out a hand of suggestion and a shrug. "What happened, happened. Whatever you do with the heart is your business. It's their loss if you happen to knock on death's door."

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:32 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

"I have a photographic memory, I think i would have remembered." She finally stopped her pacing and once more took a deep breath to calm down. her mind was reeling from the many possibilities and each one was canceled out with contradictions. Ea looked to Ragna with calculating eyes, "Is there any way to get it out of me?"

User Image

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:39 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

User Image
User Image

— Keyblade Apprentice 死神

Azure Grimoire

Ragna looked at Ea. He was giving her the "are you serious!?" face. If he was drinking a cup of tea, it would spurt out of his mouth right about now. Ragna re-composed himself. "Only True Keyblade Masters are able to unlock hearts." He answered.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces