Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:30 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

"Yes, I am. Admittedly, I haven't been a good student as of late. I've missed a lot of classes. But yeah, I am trying to make up for it so here I am." Shiro chuckled a bit.
She turned to see the boy in the corner and looked with concern at his bleeding nose. "Is he okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:04 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image"Ah, I see. Tsuyoi wasn't surprised to be told by Shiro that she's been missing classes as it seems there are many other students that always miss class. She then looked at the boy as Shiro showed concern over him, "He should be fine. Don't worry about it." though she was unsure herself. She then turned back to Shiro, "So, what'll it be today, combat or magic training?"

Quote:

GuardianAngel_Luna

Flippy flusters Flaky

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:15 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

GuardianAngel_Luna

Shiro thought about it for a moment. Her magic could definitely use some work. She couldn't remember the last time she had used it. She still only really knew the basics. Perhaps we should start with magic. I only really know how to do the basic Thunder, Blizzard, and Fire right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:45 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi nodded, "That's good, at least you know the basic spells. However, you still need to learn one of the most important spells, which is Cure." Tsuyoi put her hands on her hips, "Cure could really save your life you know? Or other people's lives depending on the situation." She then scratched her head, looking down, "Unfortunately, there are some wounds that Cure can't heal, but you're gonna have to read about it in some book about Cure."

Quote:

GuardianAngel_Luna

Flippy flusters Flaky

Nazkitten

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Void became lost in what was going on, he sat there looking dumbfounded, how he needed back to one place. Travers town, where it all started with the feeling of confusion. Void got up, and slowly walked to the door, wiping the blood from his nose. His head hurt more than ever, grabbing the door he opened it and slipped through, going to travers town.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:13 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Shiro nodded. Cure definitely would be useful. "Alright then, so where do I begin? Like, how do I learn this spell? 'Cause, I'm sort of at a loss."
Shiro turned to see the boy get up and walk out. Well that certainly was strange...  

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:48 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageAs the boy left, Tsuyoi simply just didn't mind it, nodding at Shiro, "Well, in order to use Cure, first you need a subject to perform it on...you could use yourself but, you need to get injured first which is probably what you don't want." Tsuyoi extended out her hand, summoning a dummy-like creature which she grabs by the head. "So instead, we'll use this little guy. It may not look the part, but this little thing can actually take a lot of hits."
User Image

Quote:

GuardianAngel_Luna

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:20 pm
knux_nyan

Sophia ran in the room and started to attack a sandbag with her fists and feet punching and kicking until she was exhausted

"Dk's a demon, how can she live amongst us if she's died and come back. She makes no sense"

Her fists started to bleed heavily, her rose attacks activated on its own shredding the sandbag, instead of being soft and gentle, they were razor sharp.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:23 pm
User Image

"She saved my life you know." Eclipse said coming up behind Sophia. "I owe her that much...why do you hate her?" He asked.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:31 pm
knux_nyan

Sophia sighed leaning against the sandbag
"You don't sense that there is a demon inside her trying to pop out, do you? The first time I met her, she had a lot of light inside her but never used it as she said it was killing her, how shes in perfect balance and yet she seems so much more dark that's driving me nuts!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:35 pm
User Image

"I already know of the demon but i figured she can keep it contained why worry about it. She is not the demon herself. Its just trapped in her. I would not be here were it not for her. Remember that love." Eclipse said with a kind smile.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:46 pm
knux_nyan

Sophia sighed
"yeah but shes a dragon, shes a human, she has limited twilight power now thanks to Tenebrea whom is also scary but...." she sighed

"I just get uneasy when they are around. I bet they hate being here too, but except for that music room that his older brother was teaching at...I don't know why they are staying here!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:48 pm
User Image

"Cause Kelina is still hunting Dk and you forget there not the only Twilight user's in this school." Eclipse said pointing to himself with a grin.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:53 pm
knux_nyan

"yeah but you don't have a spooky twilight form, she does. I could sense the darkness on her as she was coming up to the office!"

She sighed turning around, her fists were bruised and bleeding.

"she isn't like people now days, I want to run her out but I know shes much stronger than me."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:59 pm
User Image

"Hmm...you probably didn't get a good look at mine then. She is a good person. I trust her. She is not like Kelina." Eclipse said as he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Please give her a chance."

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games