Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:58 pm
"very well sir if this was i will go look for this rose girl if what you say is true she will need a little more time then the others and i will make sure she learns the basic magic. i do not give up on people. well then i will take my leave" macawi walks out to look for rose

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:52 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image"Ah, oh uh." Tsuyoi took a quick glare at Shinochi who was looking elsewhere. She then looked back at the mysterious man, "Ahem, well, I'm the new teacher of the basic sparring class and I needed to know about the class schedules."

While Tsuyoi was discussing things with the mysterious man, Shinochi was walking around, examining different things...like a weird plant that was put on a table near a window.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:23 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia smiled to Shinochi wandering around.
She then turns to Tsuyoi
"Other than some people will try to skip..." she sighed
"im not actually kidding."

Jaster came running thru the door however tripped as soon as he got in the room.

Sophia actually giggled.
"you ok Jaster?"

"er....yeah...." he looked up at Tsuyoi
"ooo whos the hot cowgirl?"

Sophia flicked Jaster's head
"the new basic sparring teacher. Mmmhmm, you got replaced."

"aw man....well.....least I can goof off again." Jaster said getting up to his feet dusting himself off.

Sophia shook her head and looked at Tsuyoi
"when the school didn't have a sparring teacher, he became it. Least there is a proper teacher now instead of one of my classmates doing it."

Jaster leaned against DIZ's desk
"so...erm....you got another copy of my schedule for me.....I sorta lost it.....again."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:03 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi crossed her arms, "I see..." she was a concerned about the fact that students will ditch as she thought they won't learn anything important when it comes to combat. She was going to say something, but then a red haired boy came crashing into the room. She looked at him, and tilted her hat to cover her eyes as she was bothered that she was called hot...again.

"It's because of how you're dressed." Shinochi said as she walked past Tsuyoi while still walking around.

Tsuyoi shook her head at that remark.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:17 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Sophia looks at Jaster
"You know, I bet shes better at fighting than you are, Jaster."

Jaster looks at Tsuyoi.
"Actually....id like to see that. When I was the teacher, i'd test each student to see what level they were at."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:28 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi looked at Sophia, then at Jaster, "Hmm...well, it has been awhile since I fought, let alone train." she then looks at Shinochi, "Since this one is always too lazy to spar with me."

Shinochi was holding and examining a vase, her ears perk up as she was being talked about. She looked at Tsuyoi, tilting her head, "Hm?"

Tsuyoi let out a sigh, looking back at Jaster, "Plus the fact that I haven't seen any other students other than Shino here," she points at Shinochi, "come to class yet."

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:35 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

"im a good sparring partner. " Jaster said
"I haven't had a decent battle in a while.....other than being overwhelmed.." he sighed.
"not a fan of mobs..." he rubbed behind his head

Sophia nods
"he was ambushed by 4 darkside heartless, and 10 invisible heartless....he didn't fair well"

Jaster looks nerveous
"i don't like those..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:53 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image"Hmm, sounds like fun." she wanted to see how she would fare in an ambush, but she could try some other time. She put her hand on her hip, nodding at Jaster, "Well, since we both haven't had a decent battle, then we should see how we both do in a fair fight."

Shinochi ears perked up and walked back towards Tsuyoi, "No using guns though...you always use guns against me which is why I'm always avoiding to spar with you."

"Well, you never requested me to not use guns against you." she said, shrugging.

"Ah...oh right." Shinochi scratched the back of her head, realizing that she never requested Tsuyoi to not use guns for every time they sparred together. "Oh well...anyways, I want to watch you two duke it out." she looks at Jaster then back at Tsuyoi, "It'll be refreshing watching you fight someone other than me."

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:19 pm
User Image

"Well i can help you with the class schedules before you go spar. You should do that in the sparring room. Not here." Eclipse said as a scroll appeared in his hand. He gave a nod to diz as he handed the schedule to Tsuyoi. "And if you didn't know yet i am Eclipse. The new headmaster of the academy and your boss basically." He said.
Diz poked Jaster's side to get his attention as he handed him his schedule.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:34 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

"meh, I don't mind guns" he said and took the schedule from DIZ
"Thanks."
HE turned back to Tsuyoi
"yes, a fair fight. You use one or two weapons at once?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:35 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi looked at Eclipse as he handed her the schedule, "Thank you," she took the schedule bowing her head at him, "it's finally nice to meet you." She then looked back at Jaster, and nodded, "I am able to use keyblade in one hand, and any weapon of choice in the other...preferably a sword or gun."

Shinochi wanted to tell Jaster about Tsuyoi's special ability, but she decided to stay quiet and let him find out during their spar. She then headed out the door, "Ok, let's head to the sparring room then."

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:19 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

"cool, then you shouldn't mind if I use a chakram and a keyblade at once then." he grinned and left to the sparring room.

Sophia smiled and looked at the sunrise. Her orangish hair was almost gold.
"Ive never seen the sunrise from this high up" she said softly.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:26 pm
User Image

"This is my first time seeing it from this position. It is indeed...beautiful." Eclipse said as he stood next to Sophia with a smile.
"I've seen enough of it to last a lifetime."
"Yes cause you spend most of your time in your mansion at Twilight town you have an excuse." Eclipse responded back at Diz.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:31 pm
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"yeah, that old mansion." she smiled.
"who maintains it when your gone, DIZ?"

She held onto Eclipse smiling

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:18 pm
User Image

"Heartless under our control. Remember that collor that Niko wears? Lets just say they have more then one use." Diz said as he continued to work. Eclipse laughed a bit as he looked out unto the Academy. "i wonder what he is doing now." Eclipse said.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

NinjaDragon66

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games