Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:28 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑨⑨
( ③ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:07 pm
User Image

♬♪♬Melpomene Zamir♬♪♬

The Irrelevant Revenant

Mel gently rubbed her skin a small frown in place of the normal smile. It was cold, but her ability to feel it was quite diminished, she mostly noticed warmth, so the over all lack of stimulus was disappointing. Her dress wasn't really meant to protect one from the cold, so she could only hope that she could make the store warm enough for those who would choose to buy sweets this day. She reached into the pouch she always carried with her, that held the items she used from day to day, the keys to the store being the second most important. She unlocked the store doors and traveled inside.

Within moments a bird would fly from under her dress and settle on the counter. It let out a happy little tweet, and shook its feathers. The adorable blue bird that always kept Mel company, especially when working at the store, and of course she allowed kids to play with it, and Lelwani enjoyed the attention as well, so long as they were not being rough. This was a fairly small store, homely, not a lot of room to fly around so sometimes it hunt out outside.

Mel changed the sign from "closed" to "Open" or at least she assumed she did it correct, being blind meant one had to have faith in ones ability to do things correctly. She sat down and began to play Fantaisie from "Six Pieces" by Jacques Ibert playing it flawlessly to completion before she gently set her beloved "Nightengale" on the table which continued to play the music over and over, at a tone loud enough for those outside the store to hear the soothing music.

She then traveled to the back and into the small closet where the previous owner kept cleaning supplies. Getting a broom she began to sweep the shop, waiting for customers to approach...

Venue:[The Beach]✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Blue Bird of Heart, no one else]✉✉Mood:[lustig [Cheerful]]✉✉Finance:[$900]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:50 pm
User Image

♬♪♬Melpomene Zamir♬♪♬

The Irrelevant Revenant

Mel had finished up her cleaning and now she was organizing the candy. The small songs they mad, and a little help from her dear bird made it a simple task. She made sure they were easy to find, easy to reach while still keeping the simple atmosphere of the shop. She knew that no display would be kept neat and tidy, at least as neat and tidy as Lelwani would tell her it was.

It was slow of course, quiet aside from the music that filled the store and streamed outside. She let out a silent sigh, and sat down on a chair next to the counter. She took Nightengale gently in hand and matched her movements up to the music being played so that she was the one playing again rather than a lingering movement. She soon changed the melody to another to create an aura of relaxation within the store.

She sat there playing, waiting for more people she could hopefully help find the sweets they wanted.

Venue:[The Beach]✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Blue Bird of Heart, no one else]✉✉Mood:[lustig [Cheerful]]✉✉Finance:[$900]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:37 pm
User Image

♬♪♬Melpomene Zamir♬♪♬

The Irrelevant Revenant

Nightengale was playing itself, as Mel tended to some customers who had finally come into the store, filling it with beautiful music. It was a slow day but she suspected that it would be. As she gave the children their candy she had Lelwani fly around and seemingly wave which made the kids laugh, and that was all Mel needed to know it was a good thing since she could not see them smile, before the blue bird went back to playing on its own.

Once they were taken care of Mel moved around the shop, making sure things were in order just in case the children had placed things in random places. Once all the little songs matched up she took hold of her harp again though this time she stood behind the counter to play, occasionally having to stop to help a customer.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 9:35 am
User Image

User Image

Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Wearing: Chilly Return. I I Feeling: Thoughtful; Curious; Concerned. I I Funds: $1,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

"Imagine if the life that you thought you shared,
xxxxWasn't really there...

Victoria hadn't exactly been prone to the relentless sweet tooth growing on the back of her tongue - but she had ignored it long enough that it would be an excuse to make an early morning walk out of. The ex-human made her way down the streets of Downtown Soleil, glancing over each and every window she passed with her hands stuffed into the pockets of her dark skinny jeans. As frigid as it was, she felt strangely warm; enough so to not wear a coat in the late morning. She had been taking precautions these past two weeks after their somewhat calm talk. It had left her on edge, and absolutely guilt ridden. She had made a rather short attempt to distance herself for the time being, for as long as she could get a grip onto her shifting form. And although the attempt hadn't seemed long, it was certainly working. She glanced upwards towards the wooden sign presenting Sucre's, gazing over the colorful hardened candies reflecting from the little sunlight peering through the clouds. She had had a few qualms of even entering the store - but her rage was nothing compared to her friend's. She had every reason to be upset, and even now, Victoria could feel her skin crawl with anger at the owner. But regardless, a shop was a shop, and she was needing to feed a sweet tooth. There was no doubt she'd grab something for Hakem; perhaps chocolate covered coffee beans. Now even those she could eat.

She shifted her arm and pushed the glass door open along her elbow, eliciting a jingle from the bell hanging over the doorway. It was loud to her still somewhat new ears, and as she turned her head, the smell of candy hit her like a bullet train. If she hadn't been so insistent on actually eating it, the smell alone would have satisfied her need for years. She stepped in over the threshold as her boots began to click over the tile. Although she had vaguely heard of it from the brunette, she had never actually seen it aside from where it could stand down the street from the bar. To think, if she had found Bree's husband here she would have- She paused and narrowed her eyes, taking a deep breath to steady out her now fluttering heart. No, he wouldn't be as stupid as to come to this place, knowing full well his wife was looking for him. She sighed inwardly and turned to gaze over the multiple candies, only glancing up for a second to catch a blue fluttering object across the way. She reminded her of her lovebird, Melanie, who would more than likely be preening at this moment back at home.

...It was made up in your mind.xxxx
Could be anyone, anywhere."

asbloodrunscold

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 12:21 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

The brunette ghost had been behind the counter, playing the music that streamed through the store, only moving past the small area in order to help the occasional customer. Everything was going well, and her lovely little bird never stopped moving. Occasionally she would play with the kids, and other time she would simply find ways to entertain herself. It must have been a burden on the poor thing to be stuck with someone who wasn't quite able to socialize as others would. It was a social thing, but Mel used to be like that..it explained how the bird worked pretty well considering how it was created.

When someone entered the shop Mel perked up instantly, a smile still on her face in kind welcome.
Lelwani noticed the woman as well, and decided to initiate a welcome of her own by flying over to the counter, making sure her vibrant blue weather caught her attention. A little spin in the air before landing on the counter and giving her small salute, and what looked like a bow though it was hard to tell thanks to her small form, the extended wing might have made it easier. It gave a little whistle in welcome. This wasn't the first time they had done this of course, they enjoyed making people feel welcome to the shop. The bird hopped up to its masters shoulder who moved beyond the counter, her harp still in hand. She stopped playing for a minute to give her a bow, a silent one, her eyes still closed.

She reached into her pouch and felt around for the right card. She made a few alterations to them to make them a little more situational, but a lot of her talking did still have to be done through images and acting. Once she did she pulled out one that said Hello and then pointed to her name tag in order to introduce herself. She produced another card from her pouch that asked How may I serve? which was a mite bit weirder than simply asking someone how she could help however it was fairly obvious what she was here for, and luckily she was the manager so she clearly had to make sure the service was top notch.

Passing the card up to her bird to hold, which it did with care, Mel began to play another tune, to make sure the customer was not uncomfortable. While it was much louder outside the shop, inside it seemed to remain at a background volume, as like it was magic. The song was Heaven - By Bryan Adams. She placed it on the counter, and the tune did not stop playing, a lingering song. With that, her full attention was on the customer to help her in any way she could. The bird remained on her shoulder, seemingly dancing its adorable little dance.

Venue:[The Beach]✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Blue Bird of Heart, A customer!]✉✉Mood:[lustig [Cheerful]]✉✉Finance:[$900]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]

oOBookwormYumiOo

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 6:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: Sorry it took so long! I I Wearing: Chilly Return. I I Feeling: Thoughtful; Curious; Concerned. I I Funds: $1,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

It fluttered and waved with an animation unlike Victoria had seen before. And although she remained impressed, her facial expression gave off an otherwise boredom and relaxation. Quietly she clasped her hands behind her back and padded forward, listening to the pronounced click of her brown heels with each step. But as the woman came around the counter and towards her, she began to slow to a stop, her teal eyes flickering over instead to the musical instrument perched within her hand. The woman towered, no doubt, above her by what seemed almost a few feet, but she didn't dare let the ordeal overwhelm herself of feeling like the most powerful entity of the room. To establish, what she primarily believed to be her natural order of dominance now that her new powers had taken over, she held her ground, her ivory nose perched high in the air to stare up at the approaching entity. A low inhale led her to believe that whomever she was, she wasn't exactly human. She quickly followed her long brown locks to the pink ends straddled over hips, and back up towards her eyes - only double taking at the realization of knowledge that, well, she had, for some reason, had them remain shut. Perhaps she could not open them?

It would only make sense as she glanced over the cards distributed out to her; and similar to her own bird, the blue feathered friend had helped along. For a small trip to the candy store, it was a rather odd encounter - and was quickly becoming unnatural. She opened her mouth to speak, but was quickly cut in watching the woman strum her fingertips over the small, delicate harp in her hands. It was just small enough to be tucked within her arm, but to have played it immediately after asking a question made Tori feel rather uneasy. If not that, then it was certainly the way she had turned and settled the piece back onto the counter, each string in accordance with the familiar song filing its way through without a care in the world. It vibrated, rung its strings, ceased, and continued on until a passing chord was given for the tune. Had she have been human still and never before been shown to the supernatural world as she had those five years ago, she might have studied it harder, looking for any sign of a battery cover. Instead, she held her tongue and washed the thought away. Magic, she supposed, but not in a child's play idea. "I am... Actually looking for something sour, and chocolate covered coffee beans."

The rich kind. They'd be a bit sweeter than the typical dark stew he preferred in his mug. How he managed to do that, she wasn't entirely sure, but she had underestimated him in several of his vices. Her thoughts lingered back to her own piano and violin, sighing inwardly at her failure to maintain a practice.

asbloodrunscold

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 7:00 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

The spirit was very much silent as it waited for the customer to relay her desire. A calm smile still adorning that youthful faith. She was unaware of the girls need to study her form. This towering spirit was merely friendly and looking to make sure that those who came into this tiny shop would leave it with everything they desired and could have a smile on their face. It was all she really desired working here, knowing what it was to serve, and that to serve was to make sure the person you served was kept happy no matter what though that sort of notion was often extreme for.

Lelwani tilted her head slightly at the girl. The expression on her face wasn't exactly that of someone having a good day or not, it was someone who wasn't having the least bit fun. She was much shorter than her owner, but the bird got more of an imposing air from this woman despite standing on the shoulder of a giant ghost.

Mel listened to what she desired before making her way over to the various shelves of sweets that people would buy. She waved her hands over the vibrant colors produced by the silent songs she had weaved for the items in the shop. The bird did not stay still and went flying about looking for those chocolate covered coffee beans. Her footsteps made no noise, no weight was being applied to the ground, and with the occasional raise of Mel's dress one could see that she was not even wearing shoes, barefoot. It wasn't a choice many went with, then again if one knew of Mel's true nature, one would have to wonder if she ever changed her clothes outside of clothes shopping.

It took only a few moments before she would return with a number of choices for sour candy, assorted, some hard and some soft for the customer to choose from. Following her was the blue bird, carrying in its beak a small bag of the beans the girl was looking for, but they were not an item for sale, at least not like the sour candy. Mel had set up a few things for people to take from the store for free. There were a few items she did wish to add to the store, but she figured she would need to converse with the owner first before she could officially offer them up for sale. For now she simply let people take some of the assorted treats she bought with her own money as a show of kindness. She was still relatively new.

The bag was a little smaller, no where near a full sized one, but there were several she could take from a little basket on the counter. Mel held the boxes of candy as the bird, exhausted from the train of trying to keep flight with the bag dropped it into the box of hard candy, perching on Mel's shoulder and practically wiping its forehead, though it was just a movement of its wing to signify an action a human might do. A smart bird indeed. The ghost simply held out the items for her to look through in a desire to make it easier for the woman to find what she desired.

Venue:[The Beach]✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, A customer!]✉✉Mood:[lustig [Cheerful]]✉✉Finance:[$900]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]

oOBookwormYumiOo
Tis Fine ^_^

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: I will completely understand if you never RP with me again. - v - I'm so sorry. Again. I had my sister's graduation and her party this week, with a few things of work clapped on top. I promise this isn't normal. I I Wearing: Chilly Return. I I Feeling: Thoughtful; Curious; Concerned. I I Funds: $1,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

Victoria watched, absolutely perplexed by the situation in its entirety. She tapped after the woman, lowering her head as she gazed over the multiple types and flavors of the sour candies she had requested. Even now, as anything but human, she couldn't help but feel rather... Out of place, she supposed. It wasn't the kind of conversation she believed herself to have. Then again, she had assumed she's quickly step in, gather a few of her own items, and be on her merry way down Downtown Soleil. But instead, she was invited, unknowingly, to a spectacle that absolutely refined the the definition of customer service. Her ginger ponytail sifted over her long sleeved shirt, brushing over the nape of her neck and tickling the ivory skin beneath. Her head twitched both ways, her teal eyes landing on a barrel of different War Heads, each in their own tank. Well, this would be a simple task. She glanced up towards the black box of plastic bags, white chalk writing over the front in what she recognized as Aubrey's handwriting. Would she own the store now that he hadn't shown his face in some time? It would only be natural, all things considered she did own the papers and had been the one to transfer the information. They owned the company as a whole - as the Teagans. She cringed inwardly, swiftly pulling the bag downwards and allowing a refreshed block of air to take in the empty space.

At the sound of more flapping closing in on her presence, she held her hand out, quickly snatching the bag in mid air by the very tip of the wrapped plastic. Must the bag be so small? The shop itself wasn't exactly minuscule. She was positive there were other items should she try to look hard enough. Even inventory needed to be done now that he wasn't around anymore. Not in the last several months. Instinctively she ran her fingertips over the back of the blue bird's head, quickly retracting only in realization that it was not her own; not that hers was nearly as animated as this. Magical, perhaps, just as the harp and the shopkeeper at the moment. What could she say? She had meant to ask how old the bird might be - but with only a small amount of cards, or so she assumed, she doubted the girl could tell her without a specific one selected. And even without being able to see, again she assumed, as the woman never opened her eyes- That alone brought another onslaught of questions. How would she know exactly where the item was she was looking for? Or where she had been standing in the first place? Or even... It wasn't as if the bird had said a single thing - only an occasional chirp and flutter perhaps. But trained with a held tongue from her father's family, she relinquished every single one of them, filling the plastic bag with several of each color to last her the week.

Her feet carried her back towards the front counter, awaiting for the woman to approach. She leaned over it cautiously, laying her forearm over the side and resting her head upon her opposite perched hand, bent at the elbow as she glanced downwards towards the candy. Maybe she'd come in on another day with Hakem, rather than feeling.. Awkward in the situation. "Thank you." She murmured, pursing her lips and glancing out the cold window. "I think that's everything."

asbloodrunscold

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:21 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Lelwani was not unresponsive to Victoria's touch, as short as it lasted. A happy flutter and a nod of her little head. She remained perched on her owners shoulders as the woman picked out the rest of what she needed. It was clear that not everything was perfect from the look on her face, but she didn't seem to be speaking to Mel about what she might need and was missing. The bird snuggled a bit and let out a small whistle. If it would could do so, it'd be smiling.

Mel let out a small nod and walked over to the counter. She did hope the woman could get everything she wanted. Mel did inventory a lot, listened to the little songs that told her where things were, and what she needed, but she believed that she would only sell what the owners had previous put on the shelf, and not wanting to get fired for doing something wrong she didn't plan to alter the merchandise until she got permission, though she...was having trouble finding them.

She could hear the sounds of the items the woman had picked out. She heard the woman thanks and gave her a smile that made clear the spirits innocent nature. She did not look away, but made sure not to look right at the woman so as not to make her uncomfortable. Once it was all rung up she pulled reached for the stack of papers she kept on the counter as her bird fetched her a pen. The woman wrote as best she could, somewhat sloppy as to be expected. The bird helped her out however, guiding her as best she could until the price became clear. sour candy was only $2. Once the price was written she held up the paper, hoping dearly that it was legible enough. Scribbled, but clear. There was a look on the spirits face however, She was somewhat embarrassed to show it to people.

She waited for the woman to pay so she could put everything in a nice decorative bag and send the woman on her way if that was what she wished.

Venue:[The Beach]✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, A customer!]✉✉Mood:[lustig [Cheerful]]✉✉Finance:[$900]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: No worries, its fine I've been at a convention for the weekend, and have been behind on my own. I wouldn't stop rping with you over this ^_^ In fact I look forward to it. Hope this post is alright.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:50 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①00
( ③ мσитнs, ⑩ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:53 pm
SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing : Warm XXXX•With:AloneXXXXXXX•W here : Ho me >>> XXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Relaxed

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia entered Sucre's Refinements to briefly looked around for Mel but was distracted by all the candies in the shop. Her eyes widened at all the choices that she could get. Taking slow steps in she looked at each candy they had and could feel her mouth water at the thought of eating them all. She did drag her eyes away enough to look for a Mel again but the candy was calling to her.

Will you save me

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:46 pm
SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing : Warm XXXX•With:AloneXXXXXXX•W here : XXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Relaxed

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia had to leave there was to much sweets to distract her from what she wanted to do. She thought about leaving the gift with a note but she wouldn't know when Mel would be coming or if she would even see it since she couldn't see. She let out a sigh and decided she would try again tomorrow or any other day she was free so she could get more info on how to reach her. Leaving the shop she let out a tiny sneeze and exited the shop.

Will you save me

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:29 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①0②
( ③ мσитнs, ⑫ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:18 am
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Mel walked up to the shop, a smile plastered on her face as usual. She had spent some time away from the shop, but not she was ready to return to work in order to hopefully bring a smile to more people. Her finger gently flicked at the sapphire earring on her left ear as her right hand felt around the door. She let out a non-existent breath before began to phase thorough the door, stepping into what might have been her favorite place in this town...though she hadn't been many places, her days were mostly spent here at the store though she had been meeting some great people the more she ventured out.

Once she placed Nightengale down on the counter she turned to the door gently, opening the doors, and within seconds a familiar flutter and loud chirp broke the silence of the morning, rushing past her. The little blue bird, Lelwani, catching up with her owner after having absentmindedly decided to chase a butterfly, ready as the spirit to start the day. She would land on Nightengale, careful not to knock it over as she chirped at the store.

Mel silently giggled at her bird and walked over, gently stroking its head with her finger before she went about her daily routine, the first was playing her hard to create a soft melody which would welcome and embrace people as they walked in. This time around she chose to play a song called bittersweet a simple song, but still beautiful all the same, and as usual she played it to the best of her ability. Once she had played it to completion, she made Nightingale repeat the chords so that the music never stopped.
With the mood set Mel set about restocking everything within the store, making sure it was in order, taking number of the items available, and other things. The store was open, and Mel was listening for anyone within the store ready to greet them with a smile, ring them up, and give them a cheery farewell. Lelwani was of course helping her fill in where she could not see, but she too was ready to greet people.
Mel loved these peaceful mornings.

Venue:[Sucre's Refinements]✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani]✉✉Mood:[lustig [Cheerful]]✉✉Finance:[$872.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games