Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:31 pm
Isaac Hawking
Isaac hurried after Aile, sending out his Magnemite as he did. As the group of two people and two Pokemon moved farther into the canal system, he continued to grumble about not being able to see anything. It seemed to him that time was of greater importance than sneaking around. After what seemed to be an eternity or two of sneaking around, although it had probably only been a few minutes, the group came to a dead end, with a large metal door. "Is this the control room?"
"You get used to it," Aile replied to the grumbling in a hushed voice. "And we don't need to be obvious. Yet." Once they got to the door, she nodded. "Probably, let me see something..." She took another device out of her jacket, plugged it into the nearby keypad, and activated a program on it. "I think my expertise is about to come into an end. Ready," she asked as green light lit up the screen and the door unlocked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:34 pm
The black box that Xipil managed to catch didn't really look like anything terribly unusual; just what it was. A black box. Unsure of what it was, he opted to try and get it away from the area to be safe.

"Excuse me while I puke at you two." GRAY spoke up through Isaac and Aile's SNAGs. "By the way, you two might want to be quick. I'm detecting some sort of explosive around, unless you all like living lives with a bang." Though, as it stood, the two were still on track, so they seemed to be fine there.

With the door unlocking, the two wouldn't see much in the way of others around. They would, however, see a couple of consoles and monitors that kept track of various things. Most notably, the water level and dam's status, which took up the very console that'd be in their line of sight. The other console had less bells and whistles by comparison, used to better keep things stable when people were present. With the riot going on, this wasn't the case, so Aile and Isaac might be fine if they're quick.

The two Meowstic ended up not being too happy about Nova's assault, the male of the two raising yet another Protect to keep them safe. Then, the female would send a Shadow Ball after Nova to retaliate. The crowd wasn't too happy in any case, though a few did manage to start backing off ever so slightly.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:37 pm
Returning her two Pokemon as she flung herself onto the Flygon, Leslie looked around before pointing towards where Reno was. "We pick up Reno and the two weird people and then we find a place to lay low. Maybe we fly for a town far away and see what exactly we find. Can't be any worse than this mob." Leslie told her pilot, unsure as to how exactly this plan might go over. Fleeing wasn't exactly their best method that they stuck to in Snagem, but it might work.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:45 pm
Darksol88
"Excuse me while I puke at you two." GRAY spoke up through Isaac and Aile's SNAGs. "By the way, you two might want to be quick. I'm detecting some sort of explosive around, unless you all like living lives with a bang." Though, as it stood, the two were still on track, so they seemed to be fine there.

With the door unlocking, the two wouldn't see much in the way of others around. They would, however, see a couple of consoles and monitors that kept track of various things. Most notably, the water level and dam's status, which took up the very console that'd be in their line of sight. The other console had less bells and whistles by comparison, used to better keep things stable when people were present. With the riot going on, this wasn't the case, so Aile and Isaac might be fine if they're quick.

"Magnemite, flash." Isaac was all business now. "Aile, find the explosives and disable them if you can. GRAY, see if you can pinpoint the locations of the explosives for her." He strode confidently up to the console. "Now, lets see what we have here." He cracked his knuckles, and started typing away at the keyboard. "Hang on, this should hopefully only take a few minutes."  

Isaac Hawking

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:52 pm
Isaac Hawking

"Magnemite, flash." Isaac was all business now. "Aile, find the explosives and disable them if you can. GRAY, see if you can pinpoint the locations of the explosives for her." He strode confidently up to the console. "Now, lets see what we have here." He cracked his knuckles, and started typing away at the keyboard. "Hang on, this should hopefully only take a few minutes."
"Great, explosives.... Something I wasn't trained in." Aile began looking for the explosives, grumbling. "So, what the hell do I do when I find them? Throw them into the water or something?" She motioned for Kayvaan to come down to help with the search. "More eyes, the better. And you've always been observant."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:55 pm
She urged BlackCrystal in the direction pointed out, "Are they heavy?" Veronixa laughed, "Ah, but seriously, four people without a flying type? -I mean I left my Crobat back in the PC and I've only got a Jellicent that can fly low... or float. But if they're in danger, you can pick those two up while I go on foot, eh? Know how to fly a Flygon?" she grinned. Though BlackCrystal was the most obedient of her team. Veronica landed near Reno, someone she hadn't seen in a very long time, "Sup?"  

DignityPower

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:57 pm
Connor actually managed to catch one of the fleeing Team Flare members but as the riot began, he escaped in the confusion. "Damn, so close!" he swore, ducking to the side to avoid the passing people. With all this going on, he hadn't a clue what was going on or where everyone else was. "Well, I'm basically on standby. GRAY give me something to do" he requested of the A.I.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:58 pm
"They're near Prism Tower, but there appears to be no way to disable it short of finding and dealing with it personally. They also appear to have been whisked away by the wind or a wayward ghost that hasn't been exorcised, gradually moving away from the terrace and starting down Vernal Avenue."

Conversely, this happened to be the same area Sol's Charizard was flying down at the moment, the black box securely held.

Isaac would be unlikely to have trouble working the console, or figuring out a way to deal with the canal's water levels. Aile's task looked to be more hardpressed, what with the circumstances and all.

GRAY would quickly respond to Connor's comments, the robotic eye showing up on his SNAG. "You could, oh I don't know, try to get this riot to calm down or something. With that, maybe some traction could take hold."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:04 pm
Espeon_Commander
"Great, explosives.... Something I wasn't trained in." Aile began looking for the explosives, grumbling. "So, what the hell do I do when I find them? Throw them into the water or something?" She motioned for Kayvaan to come down to help with the search. "More eyes, the better. And you've always been observant."

"Well, if the explosive is not in this area, then never mind, Aile. I'm almost done here...." Isaac flipped a couple of final switches on the console, releasing the floodgates, raising the water level in the canal. "That did it. Now lets get out of here before someone finds us." He turned, heading for the exit.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:09 pm
Darksol88
"They're near Prism Tower, but there appears to be no way to disable it short of finding and dealing with it personally. They also appear to have been whisked away by the wind or a wayward ghost that hasn't been exorcised, gradually moving away from the terrace and starting down Vernal Avenue."

Conversely, this happened to be the same area Sol's Charizard was flying down at the moment, the black box securely held.

Isaac would be unlikely to have trouble working the console, or figuring out a way to deal with the canal's water levels. Aile's task looked to be more hardpressed, what with the circumstances and all.
Aile blinked at hearing what GRAY said, confused for a moment. "Explosives generally can't be carried by the wind unless it's like a tornado, but...." Her mind went back to the Fletchinder and Talonflame. "Oh crap." She quickly put her SNAG on to a general broadcast, the icon generic. "Hey, guys, I think what the two birds were carrying was an explosive, so be on the lookout for that thing. Just a heads up. It's supposed to be headed towards Vernal Avenue." She then looked back at Isaac and nodded, putting away her SNAG. "Let's go, see if we can't help find that thing before it goes boom." She took off, not worried so much about stealth now.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:09 pm
Darksol88
The black box that Xipil managed to catch didn't really look like anything terribly unusual; just what it was. A black box. Unsure of what it was, he opted to try and get it away from the area to be safe.

The two Meowstic ended up not being too happy about Nova's assault, the male of the two raising yet another Protect to keep them safe. Then, the female would send a Shadow Ball after Nova to retaliate. The crowd wasn't too happy in any case, though a few did manage to start backing off ever so slightly.

Kasumi didn't want to fight these two Meowstics or their trainers, but they didn't have time for this. This threat needed to be neutralized fast so that they could focus on their real enemies "Kirlia's, use Shadow Ball." she ordered, and her Kirlia and Ren's Kirlia obeyed, Targeting the two Meowstic's.

Kasumi's Pidgeotto flew up next to Xipil "Piiidgeooooottooo" said the bird Pokemon in greeting

Ren, meanwhile, sent his Rotom down below to use a very weak discharge on the crowd and discourage them from being so violent. Once an opening was made, he directed his Aerodactyl to fly down and land there "Listen, people. There are loyalists to the king in this crowd trying to frame you all and make you look like terrorists! They want an excuse to round you up and throw away the key, to scare anyone else from descent in the future! Get the word out, and calm down!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:18 pm
Looking over to Veronica with a small smirk, Reno gave a mock salute before speaking. "Not much. Just seein' whats goin' on in town. And Leslie, you can leave without me. I'm not leavin' until; I make sure things here are a little less chaotic." At the sound of that, Nova slammed into the ground next to him, the Shadow Ball having seized up one of her wing sets temporarily. Looking over to the Meowstics, he could just feel another bout of hell about to come up. "Never mind, we're out. Phemes, get over here so we can leave." Reno commanded, returning Nova before she managed to regain ground and begin her retaliatory assault on the Meowstics. The Metagross would rise up in front of them, offering a nice platform for him and Veronica and giving the view of Harleen spinning on her head on top of her "Well, milady, got a destination in mind?"

Looking around from her perch on the Flygon, Leslie soon found herself focusing on some Fletchinders and Talonflames that seemed important. Looking to the Flygona dn pointing at Veronica, the little girl leaped from the Flygon's back and opened a Pokeball, landing on her Fearow and taking off in pursuit of these targets. Although what she had seen wasn't related to this whole thing, it was just something to keep the little girl busy.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:38 pm
Though another Protect was out of the question, the male Meowstic managed to soften the attacks with a timely Light Screen. Though, both of them were becoming worse for wear. To this end, the female's ears opened up for a second, though nothing seemed to happen for now. But, she did predict that something would happen sooner or later.

Xipil noticed the Pidgeotto as it drew near, speaking up and wondering what it had come over for. Or, for that matter, if it might be a foe rather than a friend.

"Wait, that... you said towards Vernal Avenue? I saw Xipil heading that way. Surely it didn't.... hold on." Sol quickly took off to try and catch up to his Pokemon, if only to try and do something about what might've been a dangerous development.

"Okay... now what...?" Cera spoke up, finally deciding to revert back to normal. Right now, she had a feeling it didn't matter... that is, until the crowd turned. A number of them recalled the events from last year, and seeing her in Amaranth's arms didn't make for much help. Though, it did sorta work combined with Ren's efforts. Maybe. "...uh oh. Ammy, how about we get out of here instead?"

The two quickly went to duck away after that, preferably before there was a second riot from someone mishearing and thinking they were called terrorists.

Back to Isaac and Aile, Isaac's actions would indeed deal with the canal's water level considerably, enough that Ryan should be able to make use of it now. GRAY's eye would show up on Ryan's SNAG soon after. "What are you waiting for? Now's your chance!" He said simply, before vanishing from the screen.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:44 pm
Darksol88
Though another Protect was out of the question, the male Meowstic managed to soften the attacks with a timely Light Screen. Though, both of them were becoming worse for wear. To this end, the female's ears opened up for a second, though nothing seemed to happen for now. But, she did predict that something would happen sooner or later.

Xipil noticed the Pidgeotto as it drew near, speaking up and wondering what it had come over for. Or, for that matter, if it might be a foe rather than a friend.

"Wait, that... you said towards Vernal Avenue? I saw Xipil heading that way. Surely it didn't.... hold on." Sol quickly took off to try and catch up to his Pokemon, if only to try and do something about what might've been a dangerous development.

"Okay... now what...?" Cera spoke up, finally deciding to revert back to normal. Right now, she had a feeling it didn't matter... that is, until the crowd turned. A number of them recalled the events from last year, and seeing her in Amaranth's arms didn't make for much help. Though, it did sorta work combined with Ren's efforts. Maybe. "...uh oh. Ammy, how about we get out of here instead?"

The two quickly went to duck away after that, preferably before there was a second riot from someone mishearing and thinking they were called terrorists.

Back to Isaac and Aile, Isaac's actions would indeed deal with the canal's water level considerably, enough that Ryan should be able to make use of it now. GRAY's eye would show up on Ryan's SNAG soon after. "What are you waiting for? Now's your chance!" He said simply, before vanishing from the screen.

Ryan had managed to make his way to the center of it all. Here he had equal distance between each grate. Using his ability raise Water Wall, he forces walls up from each one and lets them drop, alternating around like a clock ans then finishes with raising all six at once. Ryan falls to one knee. That last bit had taken quite a bit, but hopefully the sudden startling uproar of water would cancel or at least neutralize the furor of the riot.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:45 pm
Quickly reaching their entry point, since neither person was trying to be sneaky any more, Isaac hauled himself out of the canal, his Magnemite floating up behind him. "Alright GRAY, we are clear of the canal. What's next?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games