Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
SongWind's Suite Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:08 pm
Devossy

Wind finally shifted over to his human form and revealed that he had a few wounds. Nothing like what Dancer'd had, but enough that he wouldn't be moving around much for the next two days while they healed.

There was a nasty gash along his right thigh that explained his limp, several bruises that spoke to a very obvious type of torture that was an attempt to 'retrain' his preferences, and a few other cuts here and there as well as an impressive black eye.

But as Aten started to move away, Wind reached out to pull him into a tight hug instead, "Don't think like that... I can see it in your eyes, Aten... I'm wishing that Dancer hadn't done so much to distract them from me... But I know it was his way... What I dealt with was as nothing compared to being without you... I need you like I need air to breathe..." he whispered softly as his arms tightened a bit more around his lover as he nuzzled into his neck to inhale his scent better.

"Right now, I need to hold you and have you hold me... Please, Aten... I need to know you're real..." he whispered again, hoping he'd understand...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:38 pm
Devossy

Wind loosened his hold so Aten could see to his wounds but kept his eyes on his lover, "Aten... You've seen, and explored, every inch of me... You know that I've been through worse than this and survived it... Nor will this be the last time I get hurt... But next time, I'd prefer that you be by my side in the fight..." he said softly, not even flinching as Aten took care of his wounds.

After a moment, he closed his eyes with a pained look that had nothing to do with his wounds, "What did they do to Dancer?" he asked softly, "I know he kept distracting them..." he added, revealing the fact that he knew what his friend had done for him. Part of him didn't want to know but he knew he needed to hear it.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:19 pm
Devossy

Wind listened and finally gave a simple nod, "You're right... I do need to rest for now...But only if you're with me..." he whispered softly as he let Aten shift him as he wanted him.

He knew Aten would stay with him but some part of him simply had to say it. There was one other thing he wanted but it would have to wait until he was a bit more healed up. Right now, he simply couldn't do it physically.

But there was no way he was going to be separated from Aten again...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:47 pm
Devossy

Wind gave a soft pleased sound when Aten kissed him and another when the naga cuddled in close. He put his arms around him as well and tucked his face in against his lover's neck as he finally let himself drift off to sleep. Having Aten's scent so close around him allowed him to sleep without nightmares and even helped him through the first stages of healing as he slept.

That last surprised him a bit when he woke up and found that the wound on his thigh had healed enough that he'd be able to move without worry. The rest of his smaller cuts were fully healed, though the bruising would take another day to finish healing. But it was the thigh wound healing that encouraged him to seriously consider the other thing he'd wanted to talk to Aten about.

But talking was really the last thing he wanted right this moment.

He shifted a bit to look at Aten's sleeping face and couldn't resist the temptation of kissing him awake, desperately needing a more intimate connection. He'd bring up Mating later. Right now, he simply needed the full touch and contact with the one he loved.

As proven by the fact that his hands were moving over Aten with full misbehaving but pleasurable intent...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:16 pm
Devossy

Wind gave off his own moans as Aten started responding to him but had to give a deep chuckle at his lover's words, "Rest more later... I need you now..." he said simply as his lips moved down over Aten's neck and shoulders, "I need to love every inch of you and have you do the same to me..." he added then pulled back to cup Aten's face so he could look into his eyes.

"I was planning on talking to you about this anyway when we could discuss it but I don't want to wait for it... I want you to wear my Mark, Aten... And I want to wear yours..." he told, his voice tight with emotion over it, his brown eyes showing that he wasn't sure what Aten would say...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:49 pm
Devossy

Wind answered that with a kiss that was almost feral with how much emotion was going through him in that moment. It still took him a little bit to convince Aten that he wasn't going to hurt or break, but they managed to find their passion again. They had at least two weeks of time to make up for, after all.

Somewhere in the middle of it all, they Marked each other and proved Aten's worries to be in vain.

By the time Wind finally settled in to sleep again, he had Aten's Mark on his right shoulder. The bite mark had turned into a beautiful design of intertwined serpents. Aten's Mark was on the same shoulder, a pattern of mixed paw prints surrounded by flames. Both marks showed the true nature of their chosen Mate for everyone to see.

And, as promised, Wind settled down to rest just as Aten had wanted him to. But now, they would never be alone. Their hearts, souls, and minds were now bound together forever...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:33 am
Devossy

It took Wind a bit longer to wake up. In all actuality, it was the smell of the food one of the castle servants set up in the sitting room that woke him up. But he finally opened his eyes to the smell of food and the sensation of Aten playing with his hair. He had to smile as he shifted to look at his lover and Mate, "Hey there..." he said softly.

He had planned on saying something else romantic and sweet. But that got derailed when his stomach growled loud enough to wake the dead. That made him blush and bury his face in the bed in total embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:42 pm
Devossy

Wind took the laughing in stride. It was pretty funny, after all. he got up and followed Aten into the sitting room, still limping a bit thanks to the wound on his thigh that was taking it's time to finish healing, and put together a plate to start with. But he made himself go slow with it, knowing that his stomach would need to adjust to regular food again.

He automatically caught the thought of who he was taking tonight and what it was. He had to smile over it as he took a sip of some water to start with, "Go. I'll be fine. I'm going to rest a bit more, eat quite a bit, and work on healing up. I'd just slow you and Ora down tonight. You won't lose connection with me, I made sure of that when we Bonded," he said softly before taking a bite of roast and chewing it slowly before swallowing.

He ate a bit as he thought, knowing that Ora would have to be told something, "As for what to tell her..." he started then gave a soft sigh, "Tell her that... that everyone is back, but Dancer got hurt while we were away and that Ash took him and the others to the demon realm... Say that the others went so that Dev could let Snow see sunlight for the first time, that Desha went with them to look after Dancer... Tell her that Dancer will be fine and will return soon to tease her about her suitors, as he always does..." he thought it over as he took a few more bites of food and finally gave a slow nod.

"That should work for what to tell her... If she wants details, though, suggest that she come back with you here after the fair is over and I'll tell her everything. I don't want her finding out the details out there like that. Better it be done here, in private. She can have her panic attack over it all while here, surrounded by family, where we can help her cope with it. But try to distract her from any of it. Letting her see your Mark should do the trick," he finished with a teasing grin as he reached over and traced a nail lightly over the mark on Aten's shoulder while sending a pulse of desire through their bond, knowing exactly what it would do to his lover.

"That will carry over to your naga form as well... Mine will show up on all of my other forms as well..." he added, knowing that Ora would want to see that little trick. She loved it when others shifted forms where she could see it.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash