Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:36 pm
Darsto_23

13th King

Silenced Nocturne

User Image

"Still take it easy" Ora said smiling at her before looking at the other, "Hope to see you all again soon." She crusted to them all and waved before she headed out. She would see them all again but part of her was wishing she told them to come and visit her on the farm too. She would tell them later when she had the time to. For now she rushed out of the kitchen and out in to the halls and to the rooms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:35 pm
Devossy
Darsto_23

Silenced Nocturne

HeirO smiled at Ora as she spoke to them. "Goodbye Miss Ora. I hope to see you again." As she left the room he began to speak to Rebecca again. "It was given to me from the one who made me the way i am... as was the key to my room here in the castle.... 40 years later i am finally here.. He told me in his letter that i would find who it truly belongs to... and that they would be good company to keep." HeirO watched as Rebecca opened the foil and held up the saphire necklace. it began to glow a blue light firey glow.

"It seems it was yours all along..." HeirO glanced at Jitters eating a raw egg. "A snake?!" Not really to anyone but he said it almost questioning. "Miss Rebecca. i really am sorry for the way i acted lately.... i do hope no grudge will be held...." HeirO paused at the smell of the blood in her cup. "Honestly id rather drink your cold blooded friend over here dry before id touch that..." he said a little loudly. "No offense.... um... what is your name?" He asked Jitters.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:15 am
Jitters kept himself quiet as the others spoke amongst themselves, he did however return the Rebecca's smile with a friendly one of his own. He simply continued to enjoy his eggs.

Jitters said a simple "Goodbye Ora." when she left. She was a kind person, he certainly hoped to see her again.

He still wasn't quite sure what HierO's motives were... Particularly with giving Rebbecca that necklace as well as seemingly trying to charm Ora. Well if he was going to be a skirt-chaser then he better back off, men like him caused all sort of trouble.

Just his voice was putting him off of his meal. If Jitters didn't watch himself, he may end up punching him after all.

At his comment, or was it a question, about Jitters being a snake. Jitters simply raised an eyebrow, if he was looking for an answer he was going to have to ask a bit more politely than that.

Coolly Jitters said "None taken. My name is Michael Nathair. Pleasssure to make your acquaintance~" White-yellow scales rose to the surface of his face while he was talking, and his tongue was clearly forked by the end. His pupils contracted and elongated until they were narrow slits. Noticeably, Jitters did not extend his nick-name. He was not looking for friendship from this man, or even a vaguely friendly acquaintanceship.

The man did ask a question earlier. Here was his answer.
13th King
Darsto_23
Devossy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:57 am
Silenced Nocturne
Darsto_23
Devossy

Kya said goodbye to Ora and began to sip on the blood in her cup. She stayed silent for a while watching Rebecca with a glowing necklace. HeirO began to speak to Jitters and she could tell jitters did not like him. she couldn't really figure out why though. he was offly charming or maybe that's why jitters didint like HeirO.

The two men spoke very calmly to each other, both voices sounding like a sweet gentle music.

Jitters face began to scale up and his eyes turned yellow. On the island she had been so scared of snakes and all the other creatures of it but Jitters didn't scare her.
Kya reached over grabbing his face and running her hand over the scales so smooth on her finger tips. "Jitters!" She said giggling. "Why the scaley face?" She smiled her brightest smile trying so hard to put him in a better mood.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:02 pm
13th King

Silenced Nocturne

Devossy

Rebecca looked at the necklace as she held it up seeing it started to glow, she looked at it curiously wondering why it glowed as she held it. She then glanced at Jitters and HeirO as it seemed like there was a little bit of tension between the two and Rebecca knew Jitters was a snack from the smell of his scent and the eggs but it didn't bother her.

Rebecca looks at HeirO, "Its fine HeirO you just seem to come off a bit strong at first, it looks like you seem to give a bad vibe at first to be people for example." She says lightly as she looks at Jitters seeing him getting all worked up and it was rude at how HeirO said that, "I think you need to work on your manners a bit more and you will be fine" She said lightly not wanting anyone to fight as she was about say something to jitters, till Kya got up and grabbed his face and tried to cheer him up and calm him down herself. She smiles at how Kya is with that cheerful bright smile of hers. "No need to get worked up here, I would rather my kitchen not get ruined, if you two want to fight or something. Please take it to the fighting grounds so I don't have to explain to Sebastet why her kitchen is messed up." Rebecca says a bit strongly but calmly as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:27 pm
Darsto_23

Silenced Nocturne

HeirO had been trying to be gentlemanly and he came off as a flirt so he cut it off and now he's rude.... HeirO put his hands on his head. "I mean i am always down for some sparing but i dont know this man... for what reason would i want to fight him?" HeirO asked in confusion.

HeirO then noticed what she had meant, the way this Michael fellow was looking at him. HeirO blew off the dirty look in the man's eye. Usually HeirO is a very unviolent person but sometimes he had to be.
to be atleast somewhat respectful he just decided to change the subject.

"So Miss Rebecca I've heard talk of a ball you are throwing.... would you need any help setting up or anything.. i need to find something to do in this castle... i have alone to long and now that I'm not id like to find something useful with my time..."

He paused for a moment and turned to jitters and spoke as nicely as possible.
"My assumptions would be you know a good place to hunt rodents and such... would you show me a few places so as i don't offend anymore people with my eating habits... I can pay you if you'd like...." HeirO smiled to the man. "I am sorry...." he paused "to you, Rebecca and the young one... I deeply apologize for making such a bad impression on you... "  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:51 am
Jitters looked at Kya with a mix of surprise and curiosity when she touched his face. It was enough to diffuse the annoyance that had been building up in him ever since HeirO had waltzed in with that annoying voice of his. Granted, once he stopped trying to sweet-talk everyone the nauseating effect of his voice was significantly reduced, but...

Well he could dwell on the subject later. He didn't smile back, but the animosity towards HeirO left is eyes."No particular reason Kya. I've just been a touch off-balance ever since I left my previous home several months ago." His scales softened and became skin once more, his eyes returning to their previous yellow-green color. "Thank you little one." a small sincere smile flashed across his face briefly, just for her.

He leaned back in his seat until Rebecca and HeirO were finished speaking.
"Well I'd certainly be up for sparring as well, although perhaps some other time, it'd be interesting to not be in a one-sided fight for once." One sided was a nice way to put it, he had yet to lose a fist-fight to a human. Jitters was stronger than the average thug, and much, much faster.

"As I've just arrived here, I don't know any specific locations yet. It'll take me a few days to get used to all of the extraneous scents before I can figure out the patterns in their tracks. And I have no need for money, although thank you for offering it."

At HeirO's apology Jitters simply replied "Apology accepted. It's not the first time I've started off with someone on the wrong foot. It will not be the last."

Jitters turned to Rebecca "I haven't had a chance to speak to the Lady of the castle yet about a job here, but if you do need any assistance I'll be happy to help."
13th King
Darsto_23

((ah! sorry about the wait.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:46 am
Darsto_23

13th King

Silenced Nocturne

Devossy

Cedric walked into the kitchen and smelled the air looking around.

"Alright I'm back, let's get some food hmm?"

He looks over at Rebecca and smiles softly before heading her way, he snags an apple off a counter before biting into it. He leans against the counter and looks at everyone in the room.

"Hello."  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:11 pm
Col.Beowulf
Darsto_23

Devossy

Silenced Nocturne

HeirO smiled at Cedric as he entered the room. "Nice to see you are well rested... Sorry for dropping you and thank you for carrying me...." HeirO said to Cedric with a chuckle. "Have you had a chance to tell Sabestet about our encounter yet?" HeirO rose from his chair seeing as he figured he may like to sit next to Rebecca. He then had a seat on the other side of Kya giving her thebrightest smile he could possibly manage.

Kya smiled at a huge man who walked into the room. Some people are just really likable. Especailly the one who she had clinged to his face. HeirO began to speak to the man and came and sat next to her. When he smiled at her she smiled brightly also but accidentally dug into Jitters face, though not enough to actually. do any damage or cause any pain she apologized. "Sorry!" She said with the same bright smile she can't seem to get rid of. She
Pet Jitter face again and held it. "You have really pretty eyes..." she said as she blushed and let go having a seat again.

As HeirO had a seat on the other side of the table Cloud stood and walked over next to Jitters. She rubbed her face against his leg. Usually she wasn't so nice or trusting but if HeirO was trying to trust him maybe she should too. Plus HeirO wouldnt ever let her come to harm. She layed upon the floor laying her face on his feet. She was a leapard after all and they do like to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:21 pm
13th King

Col.Beowulf

Devossy

Silenced Nocturne

(Sorry for the long time no posting had a busy week but im back now)

Rebecca gives a soft smile to Jitters and HeirO as they offer to help with getting the party together. "Well I haven't talked to Sebastet yet if I can have this party but as soon as I get an answer from her and she says yes then I will be sure to let you to know. I do have a few things in mind you two can help me with." Rebecca says softly with a warm smile as she speaks, softly taking the necklace HeirO gave her and putting it in her pocket for now and will put it away in her room later for safe keeping. She has been getting a lot of gifts lately, shes so not use to it.

Rebecca looked over at the kitchen door as it opened, she stiffened a little as Cedric walked in, her ex from long ago, she wasn't sure if she was still mad at him or even still had feelings for him. Without even noticing, from just out of habit whenever she thought of Cedric her hand would lightly touch and mess with the sliver dragon on a crescent moon charm necklace she had around her neck that she got from Cedric, she never had the courage to take it off and when Valick her sire always bugged her about she just told him she wore it cause it helped with some of her powers, which she could control just fine now with out the necklace.

Rebecca looked away from Cedric as he gave her a soft smile heading her way and took an apple of the tables fruit bowl and took a bight. As he said hello she didn't say anything back, she was already weak a little and tired from getting that spell broken and feeling then empty spot in her where the spell use to be she needs to keep remembering that it was spell that is gone, that she needs to not find what she lost.

Rebecca looked over at the snow leopard as it nuzzled Jitter's leg and then laid down setting her face on Jitter's feet. She smiles a little as the leopard was sweet and adorable. "Looks like she likes you" Rebecca says softly with a warm smile to Jitters.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:45 am
User Image

Jitters looked at Kya with curiosity, "No worries, you didn't break the skin." People were normally a bit put off by his eyes, not admiring them. The poor dear was apparently embarrassed about nearly clawing his face. A large part of him doubted that she could do any serious damage, but there was the little part of him reminding the rest of them that his company was more than human...
u
When the snow leopard came and rubbed itself against him before resting it's head at his feet Jitters was again surprised. Normally animals hated him, they could sense what he was somehow. Tentatively, he scratched the leopard behind the ears before getting up slowly. To Rebecca he said "It does indeed seem that way doesn't it." He smiled at her before snagging his briefcase and walking towards the door. Before he exited, he restored his fedora to it's proper place on top of his head and said "It was... Lovely meeting you all." His green eyes resting on Rebecca specifically. "But I have a few matters to attend to. I'm sure I'll see you all soon." He winked at the lovely Rebecca, the shot a friendly smile at the young Kya then exited to the garden.

13th King
Darsto_23
Col.Beowulf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:42 pm
Darsto_23

Col.Beowulf

Devossy

Silenced Nocturne

HeirO only nodded at Jitters as He said his goodbyes and left. He sat for a moment waiting on someone to say something but things just seemed awkward . so finally he spoke. "Sin has been asleep for a long time maybe i should wake him..." he said mainly just to kill the tension since only he and Cedric knew who Sin was.

"Cedric thank you...again..." he said with a smile. "If it wasn't for you we would probably be dead..." heirO paused. "Though some people in this room might like that to happen.." he said so serious for a moment as he stared at Rebecca with evil glare but he couldn't hold his seriousness and started laughing.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Kya was disappointed that jitters was leaving and showed it in her face but the thing that bothered her most was that he had winked at Rebecca. she wasn't mad at Rebecca but she was jealous. it stayed quiet for a while until HeirO spoke up.

Kya had no idea what he was talking about and it scared her the look that he had gave Rebecca but when he began to laugh she realised it was a joke and it made her giggle herself.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:01 pm
Darsto_23

13th King

Devossy

Silenced Nocturne

Cedric paused and looked over at HeirO and nods.
"Well I hope that isnt true."
He laughs and shakes his head taking another bite of his apple and winking at Rebecca

"So I think it's time we sat down and had a good talk you seem to need some details that fills in the blanks. About what happened before.":  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:54 pm
Col.Beowulf

13th King

Silenced Nocturne

Rebecca smirks at Jitters as he winks at her and gives him a light nod and light wave, "Will look forward to it" She says lightly with a smile. She lightly sat there unsure what to say or do as they were quite she was still unsure what to say or feel about Cedric right now and She hated he was looking at her like he use too.

She then lightly looked at him as he started to speak to her, "Yes I guess this would be a good time." She says lightly with no emotion to show at all when speaking to him.

Andy her uncle then walks in to the kitchen and smiles warmly at his niece, "Ah good your here Rebecca, I am not going to take no for an answer, you are coming with me to the market." He said cheerfully. Rebecca looks at her Andy and smiles at him and nods, then looks at Cedric, "Sorry guess another time then." She says lightly and stands taking her uncles arm and waves bye to the other two before leaving to spend the night with her uncle.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games