Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Token guild introduction thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:01 pm
Good day and salutations.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:12 pm
Hi I'm Ironheild or thats what my Gamer tag has been for about tenish years? I was on WOW when it started, raided all threw Mc to Nax..And now wow has turned into a Rp fest for me with a few friends. They actually got me into wanting to play D&D but I don't really know a bunch about it. I'm actually kind f shy so I'm hopping this guild can help me get more into it. My skype is Ironheild if anyone wants to add me and chat!  

Ironheild

Fashionable Tycoon

6,275 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:16 pm
Ironheild
My skype is Ironheild if anyone wants to add me and chat!

Hello, Ms. Heild! I tried to add you to skype, but there's 3 Ironheilds!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:34 pm
Rain Yupa
Ironheild
My skype is Ironheild if anyone wants to add me and chat!

Hello, Ms. Heild! I tried to add you to skype, but there's 3 Ironheilds!

I'm the one with a puppy dog as a picture <3 my rosie  

Ironheild

Fashionable Tycoon

6,275 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:54 pm
Hello and velcome. Ve vill assist as ve are able.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:03 pm
I suppose I shall introduce myself. Greetings, you may call me Lagh Ruadh, Harbinger, or Lagh. I am something of a veteran of D&D. I started off by playing Baldur's Gate back in the day, and moved on to Neverwinter Nights when it released. My first P&P game was back in 6th grade when we ran a silly homebrew campaign in 2nd edition rules, and from there I spent quite a number of years playing 3rd pretty much as soon as it released. I've played 3.5 and prefer it to 3. I've played Pathfinder and prefer it to 3.5. I've also LARPed Vampire the Masquerade and Werewolf. And I've P&P'd WOD Werewolf as well, and done a couple of GURPS games. I've also tried a small game that was something of an upstart here in California at the Con circuit I attended; Ryvah (I may be massacring the spelling of that. Oh well.) In addition, I've played MtG since I was about 8, and owned my own cards since 12. I'm sure the rest of you have similarly long histories with WotC's various properties and other gaming systems, and I look forward to interacting with you and getting to know each of you. I may put in to run my own game relatively soon, but not sure. We'll see how that goes.

Otherwise, you are welcome to PM me as you like. I also prefer not to be quoted unless it's a new page or my reply has been slow in coming. I think that's all, now. Helm's Eyes, I wrote a lot there. Sorry folks.  

Lagh Ruadh

Decisive Warrior

10,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Smooth Operator 100

Tenebros Everdusk

Lonely Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:42 am
Hey everyone!

My real name's Ben. I'm 22 and chinese.

Never really played D&D before but I did get to try a makeshift version of it run by a highschooler I knew back when I was in elementary. It seemed pretty fun.
I've seen some games played out in the internet before but I've never actually tried it myself.

Tabletop games aren't really popular where I'm from and the sets sold in stores are often exorbitantly expensive so no one ever buys them.

Finally realized a few days ago that there might be some guilds here running tabletop games. Seems like I was right. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:28 pm
Okay! Hello there everyone! Thanks for accepting me and all that! Looking forward to having some fun with you guys! The last guild I was in on Gaia sort've crashed and burned, so here's to that not being the case here!

I'm in a sort've unique position in that I've played D20 before quite extensively, but it was on a system that can only be called "Strongly Home brewed" for a custom setting, so a lot of that expertise doesn't really transfer over, to the game I REALLY should have gotten into by now: D&D.

Still, I finally caved and decided to get into it, so here I am! I was sort've looking for a Fifth Edition game, as that was the system I've started to familiarize myself with, but Pathfinder is apparently awesome, and I wouldn't mind putting the extra work in to learn if those are the only available positions.

I've kind've got a MAD love for the arcane, I STILL haven't played a straight warrior in any game I was given an option to go spellcaster, but am willing to shake it up on that side of things to balance a party, even if my preferred class would have to be Wizard.

....(Or A warlock for a Great Old One, because they can do some COOL s**t without any morality being imposed upon them.)

Point being, that while I'm new to this side of things, I AM an experienced role player, utilize proper English, and am willing to learn what I don't already know so that we all can have a good time.

Also you probably shouldn't make me DM. lol I get a little crazy when someone tells me to make my own setting. I'm not saying it wouldn't be awesome, but I might not get sleep for the next few weeks, and you wouldn't want to do that to me, would you...?

blaugh Anyway, Salutations and all that s**t. wink

neutral Are there any open games at the moment...?  

Croco_D_Isle

The Ghost of Xmas Awesome

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:19 pm
Hello, greetings, and salutations. I'm a friend of the above spaz who, at the moment, have been called in specifically to DM. Hope to get to know you all, and by all that's holy, I'm hoping to have fun with this. In all honesty I love being a DM, but until about a mo th ago my schedule was insane, and I had to cut the practice.

That said I am going be using all my epic on this campaign. Give me three days prep and I'll be ready.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:24 pm
Hello, greetings, and salutations. I'm a friend of the above spaz who, at the moment, have been called in specifically to DM. Hope to get to know you all, and by all that's holy, I'm hoping to have fun with this. In all honesty I love being a DM, but until about a xd mo th ago my schedule was insane, and I had to cut the practice.

That said I am going be using all my epic on this campaign. Give me three days prep and I'll be ready.

All the hype!!!!! All the hyyyyyyype! I'm curious to see what you do with a pure fantasy setting man. I'm so used to you and ninjas.

By the way did she say if she was going to join? (Her user name IS Colette right?)  

Croco_D_Isle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:41 pm
Croco_D_Isle
Hello, greetings, and salutations. I'm a friend of the above spaz who, at the moment, have been called in specifically to DM. Hope to get to know you all, and by all that's holy, I'm hoping to have fun with this. In all honesty I love being a DM, but until about a xd mo th ago my schedule was insane, and I had to cut the practice.

All the hype!!!!! All the hyyyyyyype! I'm curious to see what you do with a pure fantasy setting man. I'm so used to you and ninjas.

By the way did she say if she was going to join? (Her user name IS Colette right?)

Tis indeed. Like Tales of symphonia. Then she kindve went in this Flonne direction with it.... I don't ask these questions, dude.

But yeah, she said she would.

And as for what I'll do with a pure fantasy setting....

twisted Heheheheheheheheh... Im going to repurpose an old map I made for Mike. Basically this.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:44 pm
Croco_D_Isle

Tis indeed. Like Tales of symphonia. Then she kindve went in this Flonne direction with it.... I don't ask these questions, dude.

twisted Heheheheheheheheh... Im going to repurpose an old map I made for Mike. Basically this.

User Image

Really glad you mentioned it was repurposed, cause if you jade made all that that fast I would finally have to concede that you were not human.

Also: hype for days. Three days, I guess.  

Croco_D_Isle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:47 pm
Croco_D_Isle
Croco_D_Isle

User Image

Really glad you mentioned it was repurposed, cause if you jade made all that that fast I would finally have to concede that you were not human.

Also: hype for days. Three days, I guess.

Indeed. *adjusts monacle*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:52 pm
Croco_D_Isle
Croco_D_Isle

It hurts me, really hurts me to have to break this to you, but you don't have a monacle.

Croco_D_Isle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:55 pm
Croco_D_Isle
Croco_D_Isle
Croco_D_Isle

It hurts me, really hurts me to have to break this to you, but you don't have a monacle.

If you'll excuse me, I'm
off to get a monacle, then I'm off to bed like I should be at this hour. Like I said man, three days.

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff