Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Trading Post & Mini Shops
Troll's Zoo and Trinkets - Pony Dressup! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:46 am
DemonWingedPoetGirl
You lucky dog you!
that doctor is super fine.
Meow!

I know >_> I had to remind myself I was quite happily taken a few times!

Well kinda *laughs* While he's super cute and an amazing Doctor to boot I'm perfectly happy with being friends. The awesome thing about it is he is semi-local so we'll be doing some costuming projects together *dances*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:55 am
Amirynth
DemonWingedPoetGirl
You lucky dog you!
that doctor is super fine.
Meow!

I know >_> I had to remind myself I was quite happily taken a few times!

Well kinda *laughs* While he's super cute and an amazing Doctor to boot I'm perfectly happy with being friends. The awesome thing about it is he is semi-local so we'll be doing some costuming projects together *dances*

*is sooo uber jelous!*
Costuming and a hottie!?
You may be taken but I'm not!
Tell him poet says "heyyyyyyy" and if he ever wants to come to alaska he's got a personal guide! wink

Anyway was this comic con in dallas?  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:28 am
DemonWingedPoetGirl

*is sooo uber jelous!*
Costuming and a hottie!?
You may be taken but I'm not!
Tell him poet says "heyyyyyyy" and if he ever wants to come to alaska he's got a personal guide! wink

Anyway was this comic con in dallas?

San Diego actually, which is where I grew up in the States though I live in the Bay area now. I've been going to SDCC for a long while now (with exception of missing a few here and there)

And I'll remember that if he mentions visiting Alaska!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:37 am
You can always put that doctor my way. >.>  

Teh_Sil

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:58 am
Awesome pics! I have actually really only heard about ComicCon recently, so I didnt know much about it, but I'd totally love to go with my wife... Is it expensive to go, aside from travel.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:46 pm
I live in SJ =D! I wonder if we have ever met xDDD.

Oh, how much does my familiar cost ^^;;? Do we send trade before or after you finish owo?

Great pics x3<333  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:22 pm
I'm in Sunnyvale specifically and I'm always open to hanging out!

ComicCon can be very expensive depending but there is always ways to get cheaper/free tickets if you know people. I'm hoping to get free tickets next year or I'll not be able to go.

Send trade after I post your familiar, I'll accept it when I have done the cert (which will all be done together)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:30 pm
I think four day passes for next year are $175, but I don't know how much day passes are. We also get free tickets, or I would never afford it. Hotels there don't tend to be cheap either, and you have to factor in food as well. I got away with not buying anything, though I realllly wanted a plush TARDIS.

Also, my grandma lives in Mountain View, and I'm there sometimes .Gaia hangout with hot doctor? xD

Teh_Sil

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:56 pm
Teh_Sil
I think four day passes for next year are $175, but I don't know how much day passes are. We also get free tickets, or I would never afford it. Hotels there don't tend to be cheap either, and you have to factor in food as well. I got away with not buying anything, though I realllly wanted a plush TARDIS.

Also, my grandma lives in Mountain View, and I'm there sometimes .Gaia hangout with hot doctor? xD

$175 with preview night, $150 without preview night, one day tickets are $40 each (for every day).

It is fairly cheap for us. Since we don't have to pay for a hotel or much food (live in San Diego, pack lunches and snacks).  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:10 pm
Teh_Sil

Sure! If he ever responds to my text >_> *pokes phone forlornly*  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:05 am
I was afraid it would be worse as far as actual tickets go.... Maybe one day the wife and I will get to go. Looks like a hell of a lot of fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:35 am
I think I'd be nervous to hang out xD. Id be worried I'd make a fool of myself rofl . Though I'd love to hang out some time x3. Maybe when I go to school and can have a month bus pass again xD. I miss my bus pass twt.

Mtay nwn -so excited and wonders if he will have the lil toy ship- So much fun teasing Omi xD. Too bad his daughter wont ever really know him >3>;;.

Hehe, I live really close to the convention center. So I dont have to spend money on a hotel x3. Though I told my friend to stay at my house while she goes to fanime and she said the hotel is part of the experience -rolls eyes-. And what happened? One of the people sharing her hotel room stole her pokewalker-thingie xp.

@Amiry: Our foals should totally meat up some way =D! -wants her to meet others with 'special' wings-  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Lord_Lillith

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:34 pm
He followed me home, can I keep him?
MotW: "Here is a pretty picture: !!" 8
Owner: Lord_Lillith
Name: Snooze
Temper: sleepy
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: on it's own
Tag Colors: cc

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:57 pm
Eeeeeeeeee! Suldin looks GORGEOUS!! heart

Sent the trade. Mith is going to be thrilled. xd

Glad you had fun at ComicCon. I live in FL so I get to attend MetroCon and MegaCon each year which is pretty nice. None nearly as huge as CC but still loads of fun. whee

My hubby and I also go to scifi conventions when possible too. I'm glad I married a fanboy. 3nodding  

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:43 am
Lord Lillith: You got him!
Lady firefox: Totally should RP! I approve this *nods nods*
Lady Kirin: Glad you like him!

Hmm... I feel like I'm at a ren faire o_o

Anyways, I finally hung out with Ginger Doctor on last sunday. Went to dinner and then walked home then chatted so long his ride decided not to wait up and left him, I took him home and then chatted with him until around 4am in the morning! Scary drive home (I fall asleep in cars) but so totally worth it!

Also, sorry for my absence, I have been studying like mad to pass my certifications. As of this moment I am heading off to take the VDV (Voice Data Video) *crosses fingers* But the good news is I passed the Fire Life Safety!! Soon as I have passed VDV I'll be able to finally get a real job again in my field *dances*

So as soon as I get home from that (and done celebrating) I'll start working on familiars again ^-^~ Thanks for being so patient with me!

Also I shall leave you with this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcKnavfw5Hk  
Trading Post & Mini Shops

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games