Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[PF] No Return Ch. 1: The Flight of The Lady (Start.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is our Most Valuable Roleplayer
  1.) Cley Pureholm-- The Paladin dishing out all the damage.
  2.) Justice Blackwell-- The Monk/ranger who is taking on the other side of the battlefield.
  3.) Tehila-- The Bard who is motivating us all and gave the Pally a weapon!
  4.) James-- The Sorcerer pin cushion!
  5.) Hur' Oc-- The Fighter who isn't fighting, but hark he bears the gift of weapons retrieval!
  6.) Lad Sherlock -- The Paladin/Sorcerer pin cushion who took out one opponent in about the goriest way possible.
  7.) Ziya-- The Druid pin cushion who is casting spells and keeping the client safe from beneath a table!
  8.) The DM-- Who is sending wave after wave of enemy at you and making your characters life miserable!
  9.) The Fat Spellcaster guy from earlier who disappeared-- He's important don't forget him.
  10.) The innocent onlooker who is stalking this thread and only voting in this poll for the gold.
View Results
Dallas Moonrain rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 16 Total: 29 (2-40)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:34 pm
Okay, the boss seems safe enough. Next priority is still the caster. Justice's body almost seems to flow rather than move as she gracefully swings into a spinning kick at the assailant before her, followed by a quick punch as she shifts to be between James and the one who shot at him.

{Justice flurries at Soldier #5. With the inspire courage that gives her a +10/+10 to hit. She then takes a five foot step diagonally towards the bottom so that she is still standing next to James.}  
Dallas Moonrain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:36 pm
{Okay, a 23 and a 26 have probably hit, so here's d6+2 STR +2 inspire courage damage twice--once for each hit.}

{OMG there's no ones! 9 damage on the first hit, 6 on the second.}  

Dallas Moonrain

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:42 pm
Disciple of Sakura
{Nope. It was in case the first one was potential critical hit. With a 18+ crit range on the rapier, I figured it would be worth it. That's a total of 21 damage to the guy. How's he look like he's doing?}

(Hes dead now, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't another attack.)

As the rapier impaled the man he fell over onto the ground, that was two soldiers down.  
PupSage rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:51 pm
Dallas Moonrain
{Okay, a 23 and a 26 have probably hit, so here's d6+2 STR +2 inspire courage damage twice--once for each hit.}

{OMG there's no ones! 9 damage on the first hit, 6 on the second.}

Both attacks hit, but the man is still standing.

(disregard)  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:54 pm
{Thank you!

Oh, and it occurs to me that I should point out that Justice always does lethal damage unless I call it out otherwise.}  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:17 pm
((Still here, just waiting to peel that corner.))  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
Emerald the Crow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:06 pm
The sleet storm hadn't been entirely effective, unfortunately, and Ziya was running out of options. A deep rumbling sound echoed through the room as a jolt of energy erupted from his hands to strike the closest soldier. Hopefully this would at least buy them some time until the actual warriors could get their butts over there...

{That's a ranged touch attack +7 to hit with a Storm Burst domain power attack. It's not much damage, but it'll make him less dangerous next round, if it hits...}  
Emerald the Crow rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:07 pm
{1d6+2 damage = 3 nonlethal damage. Lame. But at least he has a -2 penalty to attack rolls for a round.}  

Emerald the Crow

jennibert

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:40 pm
{Note: Through PMs, the DM and I have come to the agreement that Lad is actually close to the table in the center rather than where he is shown on the map.}

Lad quickly assesses the battlefield, not entirely pleased that he's off by himself. Not that he's in much danger from the one opponent attacking him, but he's found that being off on his own can get him into trouble. He heads to the side, calling a cheerful greeting to Cley and Tehila as he comes over to where they're fighting and singing.

He evaluates his new position quickly and then smiles. It would be better if I could get more than one, but one's better than none....and if it works he could be out of the game for long enough to get somewhere with the others...and it's guaranteed not to kill him on its own.... Lad raises his rapier again. As he chants, it begins to swirl with colors that then spread off of it and overwhelm the solider who had been shooting at Cley.

{Lad moves to the square diagonally above and to the right of Cley's. (I'm a little fuzzy on his new position, but it should take 30 ft or less of movement to get there.) He then casts color spray, centering it on the upper left corner of his square. It's a 15 ft cone, so this position will cause it to spread three squares to the left and three up. It would miss #3 even if he weren't dropped, but catches #2. He will need to make a DC 16 will save, or be stunned, possibly also blinded, possibly also unconscious, depending on his HD.}  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:48 am
(I won't be online much for the next few days. I have a spotty connection where I'm staying, but I will be back january 10)  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:30 am
{Darn... Right when I'm going to be seriously occupied with work stuff.}  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:17 am
Emerald the Crow
The sleet storm hadn't been entirely effective, unfortunately, and Ziya was running out of options. A deep rumbling sound echoed through the room as a jolt of energy erupted from his hands to strike the closest soldier. Hopefully this would at least buy them some time until the actual warriors could get their butts over there...

{That's a ranged touch attack +7 to hit with a Storm Burst domain power attack. It's not much damage, but it'll make him less dangerous next round, if it hits...}

((6&7 are equally close, which are you attacking?

Heavily armored 7 or medium armor 6))  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PupSage rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:11 pm
jennibert
{Note: Through PMs, the DM and I have come to the agreement that Lad is actually close to the table in the center rather than where he is shown on the map.}

Lad quickly assesses the battlefield, not entirely pleased that he's off by himself. Not that he's in much danger from the one opponent attacking him, but he's found that being off on his own can get him into trouble. He heads to the side, calling a cheerful greeting to Cley and Tehila as he comes over to where they're fighting and singing.

He evaluates his new position quickly and then smiles. It would be better if I could get more than one, but one's better than none....and if it works he could be out of the game for long enough to get somewhere with the others...and it's guaranteed not to kill him on its own.... Lad raises his rapier again. As he chants, it begins to swirl with colors that then spread off of it and overwhelm the solider who had been shooting at Cley.

{Lad moves to the square diagonally above and to the right of Cley's. (I'm a little fuzzy on his new position, but it should take 30 ft or less of movement to get there.) He then casts color spray, centering it on the upper left corner of his square. It's a 15 ft cone, so this position will cause it to spread three squares to the left and three up. It would miss #3 even if he weren't dropped, but catches #2. He will need to make a DC 16 will save, or be stunned, possibly also blinded, possibly also unconscious, depending on his HD.}

(Will save: +1 Wis, +1 Will SB = 20 pass no effect)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:04 pm
Mastur Sage
Emerald the Crow

((6&7 are equally close, which are you attacking?

Heavily armored 7 or medium armor 6))

Uh... could we get a new map, maybe? Because I didn't think that there was any way that #6 should be nearly as close to me as #7 after the sleet storm, let alone equidistant.  

Emerald the Crow

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games