Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply London
Big Ben Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:48 am
Athena Oshiro

User Image

When Athena finally fell asleep she had a terrible dream. She was being chased by a man with giant brown wings over London. Every time she thought she got away he would appear again and just start chasing her again. He finally grabbed her it was like everything just stopped working. He took her and held her over the city at the top of The Big Ben by her wrist. She stared up at him in fear of falling and he just laughed then let her go. She tired to scream, do something but couldn't all that filled her ears was the mocking laughter of the man. She jolted up from the dream breathing heavily soaked in a cold sweat, her eyes wide open. She moved her hands and feet making she they still worked. Her heart beat so fast it felt like it would burst. She pulled her legs close against her chest and wrapped her arms around them.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image
╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

User Image

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

Waking up before Athena, Drake walked over to his friends bed, placing his right hand onto her left shoulder. He didn't know what the dream was about yet it'd be best for the both of them if she didn't talk about it. He sat on her bed, smiling a little as he tried to comfort her, trying to make her smile.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:09 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena gazed at Drake and gave him a small smile. She had calmed down a little but her heart still beat loudly. She leaned against his shoulder and sighed. It was still odd to her, the way she felt about him. She couldn't really describe the feelings she had but she was happy for now that he was there.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image

User Image

As he face blushed from her leaning onto his shoulder. He smiled still, his arm around her in which he kept close. Light was coming out of the drapes in which he knew it was time to get up anyway. As he smiled, he looked around, making sure nothing was coming out to attack them and nothing was. It was peaceful and he injoyed it.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:54 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena also looked at the drapes and the sun and just closed her eyes. " Why does it have to be morning?" She whispered as she curled up against Drakes side. She had read till about 12 and the bad dream didn't help ether.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image

User Image

As he blushed when she curled up against him, Drake grabbed the blanket that was around him and he covered it over them, chuckling brightly to be a little playful. He hadn't felt this way in a very long time in which made him smile, keeping her close to him as he continued to blush a ruby red color.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:26 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena folding her wings back inside her body as the blanket went around her. She never thought she would ever feel this happy and safe before. It just felt so right. When she herd him chuckle she opened one eye and smiled. " I herd that." She said and laughed a bit. When she saw he was blushing she laughed a bit more.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image

User Image

What was this he felt in his chest. It felt like it was lifting as he hid his face within the blanket while they were under it, He blushed deeply in which he chuckled softly again, holding onto her as he accedently feel of the bed, landing on his back yet it didn't hurt. Blanket still over them, he opened his eyes, blushing deeply as he saw Athena ontop of him, hidding his face within the blanket again.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:13 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena smiled at Drake and closed her eyes and fell asleep. She woke up a later and she was still lying on top of Drake. She blushed a bit and got up trying not to wake him up if he was asleep because she didn't know if he was or not. She walked over and went into the bathroom to have a shower.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image

User Image

When he woke up, he heard the shower going in which he knew she must of been using it which made him blush a little. He always did have such an imagination. As he cracked his back a couple times, Drake sat down onto the bed, wondering what his life will be like now. He never had a girl close to him like that before in which he just laid on the bed, wondering what a life he had.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:37 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena when she got out she had a towel around herself to cover. She went over to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. She looked over at the bed and smiled at Drake. "Good morning."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image

User Image

"Well morning Ath-th-th-th-". He couldn't finish his sentence. He was too busy blushing deeply about what Athena was wearing. He grabbed a blanket, covering his face in which he just wanted to scream. He couldn't stop blushing, his face felt like it was on fire,"I-i-i-I'm sorry.."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:27 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena just laughed a little, walking over to the bed and sat down. She put her hand on his head and smiled sweetly at him. " Hey, it's okay." She said ruffling his hair. She saw his wings and remembered. " Oh yeah, how do your wings feel?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image

User Image

As he continued to cover his face from the world since it was still red, he leaned his head onto her shoulder, hearing noises coming from outside. He knew that soon, they should probably leave just to travel around. He was scared of something to destroy the moment in which he just kept close,"W-w-w-Where do you want to go?"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:13 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena shrugged her shoulders and took a sip of her water. " I don't know..." She trailed off as she took another sip of water and rested her head on the top of him. " Where do you think we should go?"

London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games