Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Italy
Streets of the Eagle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:24 am
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

bowing in return, the Doctor took the Neo X-Blade and went to the TARDIS to hide it.
Meanwhile, the two Jedi looked down at the child Sith in confusion
"S-Sanguine?" Garethe said as Kelsa giggled "he ... he's so cute" she said as Garethe cleared his throat "Padawan, don't taunt the Sith" "why can ... can he hurt me?" "possibly but its ... also quite tacky"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

laffett

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:40 pm
Marcus Emrys

Darth Sanguine

User Image

"....Yes I am still me... but why does everything feel... different?...hrmm."

"... the blue box man healed me... ha!!... not only healed... but look at me... I am young again... a whole new lifespan....and I am still bubbling with energies..."
He flexed his fingers with a happy smile. Then looked over at the Jedi and his younger padawan.
"...cute?...cute enough for a date?... I mean hell Im young again... perhaps... a shade too young... a few shades... a whole bloody lot of shades... but still... ha...I am young again... I wonder... do I still have my power?"
He hummed a bit before looking up and holding a hand up to release a massive wave of lighting into the sky.
"...aha!!... almost the exact same power....this will fine tune I am sure... my new youth has brought back power I thought I lost... this is amazing....Jedi... lets celebrate...you too blue box man... as my thanks for... well.. whatever you did"
He took a single step forward and face planted into the ground
"....hrmm it feels... hard to control....dont worry I am sure it will pass... damn Im hungry...oh yes... Naara...come... your master is not dead... please help him off the ground..."

laffett

Aged Genius

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:06 pm
Naara

User Image

I don't understand what kind of feelings...

Naara help Sanguine up, yet she remember Ayame said about Nanashi's body and funeral, which she doesn't understand. She look at the castle, "There is a funeral, they said something about an assassin's body," she said about Nanashi's corpse, but she doesn't know what do they mean.

... All humans have

laffett
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:51 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"dont push your luck junior ... Jedi so i don't date, even if i did: i draw the line at kids and Sith" Kelsa said rolling her eyes as the Doctor emerged from the TARDIS and looked at the smoke rise from the fields then closed his eyes in respect for a few minutes before going back to the force users and looked at Sanguine sternly "you prowled around in my ship didn't you?"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

laffett

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:00 pm
Marcus Emrys

Darth Sanguine

User Image

The now very young Sith chuckled and shook his head at the young Jedi
"..racist.."
He chuckled again but then looked up at the doctor questioning him.
"...of course I did... I mean its massive on the inside... that technology is fascinating... but when all that annoying whirring and wheezing happened the area I was in just flooded with energy.. but thankfully I used my Sith alchemy to make myself a part of the energy and hence immune to any possible side effects. It was just a fancy light show... But still how do you find your way around in there?...I had to follow the signs of your life just to get out... I swear a normal man would starve to death just looking for the toilet...."
He stumbled about a bit still trying to get used to his body.
"... naara... we can worry about dead people later... lets focus on how alive I am for now...and how much I am going to teach you later..."
He grinned happily and turned back to the doctor.
"...So blue box guy... you going to tell me how you healed me or just leave me guessing?"
He tried to focus enough to use his powers but his focus was off and the Time Lord's usual advanced mental state and telepathic power kept him from checking to see before he heard it right from the Doctor's mouth.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:12 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

Kelsa only scoffed at the infant as the Doctor only glared at him. for a long time he just stood there in silence and when he finally spoke it wasn't a raised voice nor an angry tone, but his fury could be obvious "that ... light show as you called it, was the Heart of the TARDIS: The Eye of Rassilon which is connected to the Time Stream ... your Alchemy ..." he said as he just rubbed his eyes "your Alchemy had nothing to do with it, you can't become a part of the Time Stream without becoming nothing more then energy ... it's unpredictable sometimes it'd revert you back to a child but that's only instantaneous ... unless ... oh-" he said getting angry now and turned to the TARDIS "seriously?! of all the stupid things you could have done you did that?!" he said as the box seemed to groan "oh don't give me that! you know they're going to blame me for this if they haven't already!"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

laffett

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:07 pm
Marcus Emrys

Darth Sanguine

User Image

A puzzled look occupied his face.
"...um.. wait.. what?...your box fixed me?...or... wait eye of what? time stream? What did absorbing that energy and attuning to it do to me?"
He let out what would have been a rather strong growl had he still been an adult.
"Slow down Dr ancient... and tell me what your box did"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:18 pm
Naara

User Image

I don't understand what kind of feelings...

Watching Sanguine go to TARDIS, she looks bit annoyed, so she left the area to Royal Castle of Assassin's Creed. She figured Kyle is better comfort.

... All humans have

laffett
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:07 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"she infused your DNA with that of Timelords ... not compleatly but enough for you to regenerate into a new body, not sure if you have 13 lives or two hearts but ... this was never supposed to happen" he said turning to the Sith "you had no right snooping around my ship"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

laffett

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:55 pm
Marcus Emrys

Darth Sanguine

User Image

"Thirteen lives?....hot damn... that is one step closer to immortality... goodness... I never knew..."
he grinned wide but quickly touched his hand to his chest
"Many of my kind had two hearts already... but.. hrmm no I still have just the one...and hey, not that I am complaining but I didnt snoop around your ship for this... I am overjoyed at this, but I did not try and take this. I thought that energy was going to kill me, I just used it to rewrite my own biology. I dont regret this at all, but still heh.. this is awesome."
He chuckled and flexed his fingers weakly standing on his young legs.
"But now Doctor... you should be at least a little happy.. Would you have preferred me to just up and die after I did so much for this world?"

laffett

Aged Genius

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm
User Image
User Image

"Shut Up..."

as the street bustled about, a hole appeared in an ally nearby and out shot Sherlock who landed on his side then groaned "i hate portals ..." he said groaning to get up

"...You were thinking, it's annoying."

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:12 pm
User Image
User Image

✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

╔═════════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

E-Man was the first to fly out of the portal, landing on Sherlock's bushy hair. This made E-Man laugh from how Sherlock landed on top of him,"Payback is a b!tch..oh wait..this is.."
E-Man jumped out of the way as Vin's voice could be heared echoing around the streets. Before Sherlock knew, Vin flew out of the portal like a bullet, landing on top of Sherlock hard. The skinny yet fit man stood up straight as he groaned loudly, cracking his back before he began to speak his mind,"I had a chance to get laid and instead, I land on top of a British mop..thanks.."
Vin groaned loudly as he brushed the dust off of his jacket before E-Man jumped onto his shoulder plate before noticing the coliseum near by along with the courtyard. This made them sigh softly at the same time before Vin began to speak,"Okay..so I'm gonna guess that these portals are being made to tick me off..where are we anyway?"

╚═════════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

I belong by my friends
to protect and to help who I care for..

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image

"Shut Up..."

getting up as quickly after Vin landed on him, Sherlock dusted himself off and ruffled his hair looking around then heard Vin's question about where they were then rolled his eyes "you don't need me to tell you are, kind of obvious"

"...You were thinking, it's annoying."

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:05 pm
"I think those portals are out of control. Boy it's been while since me and my friends perform the concert and looking around. I want you and Sherlock-san to be careful who you talking to, especially soldiers and guards, they got paid by corrupted government and public figure. There is one that you must trust on, I might think you seen one with a white or black outfit and hood over their head along with their insignia, right," Miku suggest and warn Vincent about Templars, yet she doesn't want to mention it because it will probably put him in danger, thus expose herself to stop this. She giving him a hint about the Brotherhood, since she already knew who is Mentor of Italy Assassin.

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emyrs

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:17 am
User Image
User Image

✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

╔═════════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

Vincent sighed softly as he looked around, listening to the woman's voice in his head. He sighed softly before he placed a cigarette between his lips, lighting it slowly before handing a cigarette to his furry partner in crime. As the both exhaled smoke, he looked around before noticing something interesting in front of them. Guards were holding posters of a man with a pirate's hat and gold eyes. This made Vin grab the poster before looking at the man with the devil's smile. E-Man was worried as he saw the bounty for the man. Three million in gold pieces for killing innocents from poor men, women, and children to high class civilians, not to mention also hiring child soldiers to fight along side him. This made Vin think softly,'I guess kids truly want to be pirates..'
Vin sighed softly before he noticed something about him that seemed similar. His blue and green eyes stared at the gold eyes of this man's and saw a vision flow through his eyes. He groaned softly as the picture of the pirate showed a different man who was bold with a goatee, holding a dark keyblade fighting off against a warrior. Vincent rubbed his eyes before he saw the pirate on the poster, his name was printed above the picture, a Mr. Falcon Denton. He shook his head when the guard asked if he knew the villain before the guard took the poster away from him. This made Vin tense, wondering who were the two men in his vision and why is he caring so much,"I guess our number one priority is to find out who truly care about our well being..Where do you think, Mr...nope, too difficult to remember your name."
"It's Sherlock Holmes, sherlock...", E-Man reminded him, making Vincent rub his eyes before looking around to see where the best place should be to call a home.

╚═════════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

I belong by my friends
to protect and to help who I care for..

User Image

Italy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items