Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:43 pm
User Imageζʊȼӷϵʑɨɑ ɃϵɫɱѳɳϮ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Very well then, lets ride!" Lucrezia answered, holding her right hand out as a glyph appeared in heiroglyphics around her. The skys turned dark and lightning and thunder roared. With the heavens was unleashed Slifer the Sky Dragon. Lucrezia ran into a mad dash before using her magicks to jet her high in the air to meet Slifer midway in the air. "To the Land of Spirits!" she ordered the legendary beast when she landed atop its massive head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ѫ ----- ʛɵɗȡϵʂȿ ѳӻ ϻȧɕɨȼ ----- Ѫ

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:47 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I Guard the people in this realm, with a sword in one hand ..."

Ambrose nodded as he and Avalona took flight 'i'm comming Kiko ...' he kept thinking

"... and a staff in the other"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:01 pm
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image
Heaven's gates won't open up for me

As she was fighting the Shadowkhan, a sudden gust of wind caught her attention. Having ridden on air currents for so long, she could tell it wasn't a natural wind. Looking behind her, she caught a glimpse of the enemy picking up Tsukiko. "NO! YOU b*****d PUT HER DOWN!!!" She screamed, attempting to rush the man. A painful tug held her back, as several Shadowkhan had gotten a good hold on her wings. Struggling, she tried to break free, but all she got as a reward was an eruption of pain from her shoulder blades. All Cyra could do was watch helplessly as her first friend was whisked away into the darkness.

As the kidnapper disappeared, the Shadowkhan that had restrained her disappeared as well, causing her to stumble. A string of colorful words exited her mouth as her anger rose. However, a song crept into her heart, and replaced the anger she was currently feeling with… sadness. I'm so useless… I couldn't even protect my friend. She thought sadly, just staring at nothing. A sudden roar tore her from her misery, and she saw the two remaining gods take off. "Hey, wait up!!" Cyra cried, but as she took off, the gods had disappeared on their dragons. Summoning up the holy magic within her, she cried out a quick spell so that she wouldn't loose the gods. "Insisto ut qua vado!" she cried, creating a portal to follow them to the Land of Spirits.

With these broken wings I'm falling

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:56 pm
Kira opened a portal and left.

User Image  

Decimo Vongola Tsuna

Beloved Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:13 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice ran to Villa because of her discovery about her Crecent Moon and Star birthmark on her forehead. She climb to top of building and curl herself to continue crying, but she remember what happen that day.
6 years old Angel went to meadow to plucked white daisies for her 15 years old twin brothers and her parents. On the way home, kids about same age as her saw her walking. "Look, it's the witch." One of boy said to his friends. Alice tried to ignore them, but they pushed her to the ground and called her witch or demon. "Please stop." Alice said to them with a tears, but they ignore her words and her crying as they called her demon or witch. Until sunset and full moon arrive, Alice felt a pain her eyes and her Crecent Moon and Star starts glowing white. "GYAAAAAAAAA!" She cried as she flinched and she passed out. Few minutes later, she woke up and saw the bullies expression full of fears "Wha-What happen?" She asked them, but they backed up and said something like "demi" and "moon," which made Angel confused and saw Hiro and Kaito's legs. Kaito look at bullies, while Hiro carry her like a bride and made her embarrassing, but he look at them. "You idiots, is that how you treated her." Hiro shouted to them and they run away. "Let's go home." said Kaito to his twin and they saw a white daisies on her tiny hand. "Hey, you bought us a present." Twins said to her together with a grin. Alice face turned red then she passed out.
"Demi... Moon, but what does that mean." Alice said to herself as she crying as she look at mirror and sees her forehead.
User Image

Alice have to walk home with tears and have to train to control her power from her biological mother.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:26 am
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

Dreams only last for a few minutes
Even if they seem to last forever

As he rode into the Villa, Atticus awaited for Raw's return. He felt a strange feeling within his head. It was indeed a headache in which he noticed bottles on the roof which would be great targets for a crossbow.

A nightmare however, is very different
It's delights will last all night

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:33 am
User Image
I arived on an armoured borgia horse, noticing atticus eyeing some bottels, I stoped and dismounted, tying the horse to a tree.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:40 am
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

As he did the same with his old horse, Atticus threw Raw a crossbow, sitting on the grass as he was ready to relax,"Shoot the bottles on the rooftops with the crossbow. Don't miss once. The reason I'm making you do this is because you must not waste any arrows for you might need those to kill templar targets."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:20 pm
User Image
Taking the crossbow I aim at the bottles I hit both on the side but I miss the one in the middle, then going over to the brocken bottels I find a box full of them, setting them up again I shoot 2 and miss the middle ones, doing this for a couple hours I finnaly mastered the crossbow, but with some birds a squirle and 2 butterflies as casualties.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:58 pm
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

as Atticus finished his cigarette, he kept noticing a beat within his shots for a couple hours. It had a beat where he shot three times, first time hits, second doesn't yet third does. As he finished his cigarette, he notices that the rythem changed, noticing that three shots hit three bottles which he smiled, patting Raw on the back,"Come on...I have a special task I need you to do for me...Meet me at the Councel Room."
He then summoned his horse, watching it break it's rope quickly and to him. He smiled as he jumped onto his horse. He then petted the horse softly, ridding his horse off to the councel room.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:06 pm
User Image
Since the knot wouldnt come untied on my horse i took out Binnu and slashed it away then I said to myself "thank got it wasnt a big tree or this would have taken quite a few swings instead of one" grabbing my horse and untieing the knot in the rains I grabbed an apple out of my bag and gave it to the horse, after it was done eating the apple I headed to the counsle room.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Hinata Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Trust your light and heart ...

Hinata and Alice laying on the ground after they travel the darkness without any negative effect. Alice first woken up, and sat up with groan and turn her head to see Hinata, she shake her body a bit until she heard her tiny groan and woken up see Alice. "We are here, but we have to hide from Dark Lords. Alice said as she seriously looking around. Once there aren't no Dark Lords, girls jump down the building and Alice found the secret passage, "Al-Alice-chan... w-we are going to be safe, right?" she asked her with nervous expression and playing with her fingers. Alice open the secret door with her hidden blade and look at Hinata, "Your cousin said it's too dangerous to join them fighting, so we are going to Temple to stay hidden for a while." she respond with smile, she started to feel weak due to sleeping liquid. Hinata starts to get worried as she look at door, "Le-Let's go." "Okay." they crawl through the hidden door to the Temple of the Faith. Alice close the hidden door and follow the path.

... You will find happiness deep inside

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Although you may judge me different...
grey is my look but...

arriving where hobgoblin had spoted the container i saw a huge croud of people around it, in it was not bars of dimonite but it was solid refined diamonite, since i was about half way through my current supply of diamonite i decided to take it opening up the storage vault in my pouch i put my hands on the container and as everyone saw me do this a policeman came up behind me and wacked the pouch causign me to fly backwards and hit the ground being knocked unconsious.

...but I am what i am
...life is my color

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Although you may judge me different...
grey is my look but...

finnaly getting back to the container i put my hand on it again and started tranforming the giant block of diamonite into bars so it would be easyer to handle, after that was done the cop came by again but and hit my pouch hoping it would make me fly back again, but as he hit it i smirked because i was in the middle of preforming magic with the puch so it hurt me this time im gonna pumble the cop...few minutes later the cop is so beat up his face is unrecognisable but still alive, except he fell unconsios in the middle of his beating, and as i looked down on him i said thats why you never ever intrupt me while getting metal sitting the man up i got outav the container and headed back for the scyth which i had implanted into the ground so i could use the signal comming from usha that connected the scyth to get back to olympis

...but I am what i am
...life is my color

medicDemon

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:04 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki run out of the portal, that Ushiwaka open for her and her friend. She panting about it, she knows Nanashi will be upset if she was caught and taken away from The Fox's plan about the statue that one of few remain Moon Tribe left mention, Ushiwaka. She grab her Ruby Bow out of her shoulder and held it tight, she pull her hood over her head, and remember her assassin gauntlet that Nanashi let her use for her sneaking attack. She wonder if she can use her stealth to take out Cainus without get spotted, but she's still worry about Nis because he might detect her presence before she will assassinate Cainus.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image

laffett

Italy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items