• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:29 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Noctis narrowed his bright blue eyes after Vincent walked past him, he wasn't a foolish to know. Even his heart was half dark and half light, but he didn't want Vincent ended up being ruthless like he and his older siblings used to be after Kami no Senshi tried to kill Yami, but ended up killing Neel instead, in front of them. He looked at where Mitsuki and others were as he soften his eyes, "I have a high hope on them, dealing with Xehanort... maybe Daichi," he thought about her and Vincent facing Xehanort one day, then dealing with Daichi someday.
Vincent spoken out made Mitsuki startled and nearly stabbed her needle against her finger, thankfully it didn't draw her blood. Inari and Lin looked at him, but Inari wasn't pleased of Vincent's reckless action back in Tokyo. Lin stood up and look at God of Blacksmith, "You think Princess will give that wayfinder to him," he said to him, who closed his eyes, "I'm afraid so, she have a high trust on him," he said in disappointing tone. Mitsuki finished the wayfinder, while listening to Vincent about the story of three keyblade warriors, she admired her crafting before she stood up and held a complete wayfinder, she finds it easy, "Really, I heard of that stories before they were lost. Noctis-san told me about the paopu fruit and it's folklore, he seems to sounded like keyblade master," she replied with a smile, yet sad about how three keyblade masters lost to the darkness.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Noctis

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:45 am
User Image
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

"Noctis does know quite a bit. He's a good guy for the most part", Vin smiled softly as he looked at her finger, a little embarrassed for almost hurting his friend after noticing that she didn't make herself bleed. He placed his hands against his hips as he nodded, unsure of what the future holds for them. As he continued to think about the deaths of his men back at motherbase, he sat down on the sand, using his right hand to lean against his right knee before looking out at the sea with the colors of his eyes almost seemed dim like they were losing the light behind the emerald green and teal blue. This was when he began to speak,"The diamond dogs are no more..I learned that the infection was way worse..the blood had already took away their minds and spirit...there was no way to help them..I sent the assassins to Lucis to protect them from the infection before destroying the base.."

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki widen her eyes to hear from him about Diamond Dogs was no more because of infection was way worse, and heard about assassin's sent to Lucis from infections. She showed sympathy towards him, ever since she watched her adopted grandfather killed by her grandfather's packs in front of her before she ran away without looking back. She began to worry about him, Inari noticed Vincent's expression that was dimmer as he looked at her and nodded, "I believe you have to give it to him," he telepathic to her, which she took her glance at him and understood, "Right," she agreed before she took Vincent's hand and place the wayfinder she made to his palm before she folded his finger, "Thank you for saving my brotherhood, but if I see your soldier's ghosts, they will understand you are trying to free them from suffering they have been through. They don't want you to feel miserable, they want you to keep moving forward," she thank him and let go of his hand and back away with sympathy tone, before she closed her eyes and silently pray for fallen soldiers' finding their peace. Lin leaned against the trunk and smiled with his arms cross.
Noctis looked at two keyblade wielders, until he suddenly realized Mitsuki didn't know about Karma as Son of Late King of the God, Arigane. She blinked his bright blue eyes couple times and rub back of his head to think, "I wonder how Mitsuki will take it, if she finds out about Karma as Son of the Lord Arigane. Only problem is, Karma is brainwashed by Daichi and he will use his god power to harm humanity. I know she's a priestess, but maybe she might able to purity his mind by her white magic and," he thought about Karma, and Mitsuki's ability to purify malevolent force.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Noctis

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin smiled softly as he looked at the wayfinder, blushing softly as he didn't know on how to react. As he watched Mitsuki pray for the soldiers, he looked down as he thought about the days when he was just another soldier in diamond dogs. When Big Boss would solute them and everyone would solute back to when they were off duty and drank, watching the son set against the ocean. He smiled softly with a tear rolling down from his teal blue eye, down to his cheek before falling into the sand below next to his hand. He sighed softly, choked up from the pain as he placed the wayfinder against his chest, holding it tight within his grasp before wrapping it against his belt to keep it safe,"Thank you..for everything, Mitsuki..Your friendship means a lot to me..you and everyone else..My friends keep my heart strong..without you all..I would be lost."
Vin stood up slowly before walking over to Mitsuki with a soft hug, patting her back softly before letting go. He walked toward the water a little bit before raising the wayfinder up in the air which began to glow brightly. His teal blue and emerald green eyes seemed to also glow brighter before putting the wayfinder back against his belt, looking back to Mitsuki before speaking up,"Which is why I'm going to defeat Xehanort..defeat Daichi...defeat anyone who stands in our way..until there is no more life in my body.."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki opened her silver blue eyes as she hear him saying thanks to her, she smiled. Before she can say anything, he hugged her in much of her surprise of that coming out of nowhere, her ears went flat, "Umm your welcome," she said a bit awkward to him, before he let go of her. She blushed about it, this was the twice she got hugged by opposite gender. She listened to him that he will defeat Xehanort, she was about say anything that he needs her support, but he mentioned about Daichi and anyone standing their way, she looked puzzled and tilting her head, "Who's Daichi-san?" she asked, Lin and Inari widen their eyes to hear that name, but Lin wondered why Atticus didn't tell her after he and Takeshi found out about him. Noctis teleported besides two keyblade wielders and crossed his arms with grim expression, "You remember you told me that one of boy's eye got eaten by Daemon King. Daemon King name is Daichi, and he's a lot dangerous creature me and my friends ever face," said Noctis as he remembered how he and rest of Arcanist team saw Daichi, and learned about him. Mitsuki looked at Noctis in extreme shock to learn about Daichi, then she looked at her hands as she remembered chirasengo suddenly sparked when her hand was closed to Takara's bandage eye, "Then my chirasengo..." she softly said in concern about chirasengo. Lin began to spoken to her, "We saw Lord Daichi using Chirasengo when your grandfather attacked Lord Takeshi," he said to her, which she looked at him in confusion. Lin narrowed his blue eyes as he looked at her palm as he approached her and grabbed her hand to examined her palm. There was no sparked, then he looked at her before he smirked playfully and leaned his face close to her's, who backed away a little, "Sorry Princess... it seems like retired hero of realm is hiding something from you, about his demonic heritage," he said with calm manner. Mitsuki widen her silver blue eyes about Atticus' secret about himself, then she averted her eyes to think about why Atticus never said anything about his demonic heritage. She only saw Desmond's devil trigger, and Atticus' devil arm, she couldn't figured out his demonic heritage because he appeared like human, but his teal eyes.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Noctis

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:03 pm
User Image
User Image

"Daichi is Atticus' father..his real father. Of course he didn't know for the longest time until he fought him in contact many years ago. This was when he learned chirasengo and that was when Daichi was killed and took to the underworld", Vin explained when Noctis told Mitsuki about Atticus' heritage. He had his arms crossed as he turned his body around till he faced the the others and began to speak again,"He didn't think he would have to explain until he saw Daichi' electric aura, a lot similar to his only magnified..Daichi is the storm and is planning something terrible..but I don't know what.."
Vin then walked over to the two before summoning his Excalibur keyblade against his back before he began to speak again,"All I know is that Atticus didn't mean to not say anything..he was as shocked as I was when I found out..he just shows it differently."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:01 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki grown extremely shock to learn about Atticus' father from Vincent, and learned that Daichi was planning something terrible. Noctis and Lin never thought Vincent knew already, then Noctis sighed, "Unlike you guys' own father," he said with snarky tone, Lin gave him a glare to make him watch his tone to respect his partner's father. Mitsuki was overwhelmed to learn about Daemon King, and she looked at her palm as she let her chirasengo appear before she diminished it by clenching it to her fist and loosen it, "So this chirasengo belongs to Daemon King, before Atticus-san and Desmond-san, then Atticus-san's daughter, finally he pass it off to me. Does he know about this?" she said sadly and asked them about Daichi knew about her wielding chirasengo. Lin gave her a questionable look and thought of it, Inari gave her a look of sympathy before he vanished, "Daemon King might knew, or not. Please be careful Miko. Like that demigod said, we don't know what's he planning on," he telepathic to her. Mitsuki heard Inari's voice as she understand that she have to be cautious. "I don't know if he knew or not, but I'm not completely sure what's in his mind, if he finds out about his son pass the chirasengo to you, a half demon member the wolf demon tribe," he said very calm to her, not completely sure if Daichi knew. Mitsuki started to feel sulk, "What am I going to do," she starts to complains, which Lin felt really bad, then thought about how chirasengo sparked on it's own when she and Noctis mentioned when her hand close to Takara's bandage eye, then her chirasengo sparked, then he narrowed his eyes as his mind questioning himself, "Could it be..."

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Noctis

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:32 pm
User Image
User Image

"Daichi is the enemy that we shouldn't take too lightly...all I know is that Xehanort is only a puppet to him for his true goal. I don't know much else besides that..maybe if we snuck into the castle that never was, we could find some answers..maybe even set some explosives to break it apart..", Vin brainstormed his idea, unknowing of what to say about the situation. He understood that the chirasengo was apart of the Nanashi bloodline until Atticus taught Mitsuki but he wasn't sure on how to stop Daichi from fulfilling his plan, especially stopping Karuma,"Well there is one more thing..Karuma..a brainwashed member of the Angel bloodline, my brother, fights besides Daichi with the power of using his own blood to infect who he chooses or manipulating his blood to turn into different weapons...including a keyblade.."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:02 am
User Image

User Image

"He's seriously have to tell her and Lin about his brainwashed brother," Noctis thought, while keeping his composure. Mitsuki and Lin heard Vincent talking about Karma, his own brother, in much of her dismay. Lin rose his eyebrow, then looked at Mitsuki, "That kinda reminded me when you met Lord Takeshi and then I spoken out that he's your eldest half brother," he said with a smirk as he remembered how Takeshi challenged her. Mitsuki blinked about learning about Vincent had a brother and Daichi was the enemy that they shouldn't take too lightly, her expression was quite overwhelming as she placed her hand on her head, "I didn't know you had a brother, and he's working with Daemon King. Oh my goodness, this is a lot worse than when I met my eldest half brother for first time. This is not good," she said to him and turned around and took few steps forward, "I can't allow anyone or demigod using god power against humanity," she said to herself using god power. Lin begin to spoken out to her, while Noctis teleported to the tree trunk and watch the horizon, "Like you fought Falcon and Fox to put the end of their threat, remember what Lord Takeshi told you about your silver blue eyes," he remind her about her enemy feared of her silver blue eyes. Mitsuki looked at Lin with a blink as she remembered Takeshi told her about their own eyes that will make their own enemy afraid of them.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Noctis

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:40 am
User Image
User Image

Vin blinked a couple time really quickly before he looked at his wayfinder with a soft smile before getting a brilliant idea. He quickly ran off toward the water before setting down to the ground to begin. As he began to work on his project, he activated his ring as he formed the sand into the shape he was wanting before creating a fire into the sand. When the flame went out with an instant, he had already made glass. As some of you science people know, The average human body temperature is 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit. Water boils at 212 degrees Fahrenheit. Sand, when hot enough to make glass, must be heated in excess of 3,200 degrees Fahrenheit! That's insane but anywho, Vin made glass out of sand in almost a second. Insane...oh anyway! Vin then used the water from the ocean to cool them off which created a large amount of smoke into the air. As the smoke cleared, Vin stood there with something in his hands which he smiled brightly. Walking over to Mitsuki before speaking softly,"May our destiny be forever tangled."
He opened Mitsuki's hands before placing the wayfinder he made for his friend before washing his hands back in the ocean to get the access sand and glass off of him, not to mention the large amount of soot all over his face and hands.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:58 am
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki and Lin watched Vincent ran off as the looked confused, and watched him doing something that looked insane. Lin looked at her with doubtful expression, "Do you have any idea what's he doing?" he asked her, she looked at him and shrug. Lin sigh and glanced up the sky, "I might have a theory that why chirasengo sparked on it's own," he said to her to theorized and looked at her hand. Mitsuki looked at him and perked her ears, "There is?" she asked him as she pull down her hood, since she have nothing to worry about HYDRA. Noctis notice this and narrowed his bright blue eyes, but Lin looked at her with a frown, "You said when your hand was close to a human boy's bandage eye, it sparked. So maybe Atticus pass his chirasengo to you, but that daemon power suddenly react when it felt your priestess aura. I think it suddenly sparked on it's own because your shrine maiden power purified daemon aura and it will able to detect daemon's aura nearby, Princess, I think that spark means it's trying to warn you about daemon presence nearby," he said to her as he theorized about her chirasengo. Mitsuki looked at her hands once again, and about to ask something, but she heard Vincent as she turned her head around and he opened her hand and gave her a wayfinder. She looked at her wayfinder, then Vincent, "Umm thank you," she thank him, until Noctis suddenly burst out of laughter after Vincent walk off, "Oh man, this is the first time that priestess half demon and soldier demigod handed their wayfinder they made to another. Mira might ship tease you two," he said to them, then mentioned Mirajane's matchmaker habit. Mitsuki flustered of that matchmaking, "W-We are just friends, even the way he always does is reckless," she protested that idea , and she tied her wayfinder around her belt. Noctis jumped down and summon his one-winged angel keyblade, "Just like Natsu, sometimes Gray and Erza if they get careless of watch their aiming before destroy the buildings," he said to himself as he mentioned Team Natsu's, exclude Lucy, Happy, Carla, and Wendy, careless of their magic. He looked at her, decide to teach her, "Mitsuki, I may be not a keyblade master like my parents and Alex, but I have knowledge about magic. I saw what you did to Atticus' daemon arm, not bad for showing off the Banish," he said to her that he will help her learn more abilities, then mentioning Banish. Mitsuki looked at him in confusion, "Huh? Banish?" "It's one of white magic, it can easily dealt any malevolent and darkness. In other case, it's a light. Light is also a biggest weakness to Daemon, they really hate it, but they are stubborn to give up," he explains about her new magic. Lin was in fazed when he heard about her new magic, while Mitsuki looked stunned about what she did to Atticus' daemon arm, and remembered what she did back in Persia by her sacred arrow.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Noctis

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin listened to the conversation as he wondered about what was happening over where Mik and Atticus were at, his eyes closed as he thought about his father giving him magnificent power of his fire ability. As he looked at his ring, he watched as it glowed bright red, making him kinda nervous about the power he had gained. He sighed softly before placing his hands behind his back before jumping up to where Noctis was as they just finished their conversation. He sat down against the bridge as began to speak softly,"Who said I'm reckless? I have a plan for everything...the reason why I go head first is because I know you like to be stealthy while I am the distraction. Better than both of us going in head first or both of us sneaking in. Most of them have the ability to sense aura but knowing your ancestor and mine, Xehanort would want to kill any sign of Arigane's children.."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:20 pm
User Image

User Image

"Honestly, I have few friends, who are reckless then few dragon slayers," said Noctis to Vincent as he mentioned Nashi, Ginny, and Mavis' reckless nature, sometimes Onyx and Titania. Mitsuki sweat dropped to think about five dragon slayers, her ears went flat, "I will take that back from what I said earlier," she said to him about his recklessness. Noctis gazed his eyes on specific spot because he and Mitsuki senses Arachne's spider watching them. Mitsuki crossed her arm and think deeply, "Including you made a deal with Dark One," she reminded him, which Noctis earned an anime fall before he got up in anger towards Vincent, which she and Lin looked at him in confusion, "You made WHAT?!?"

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Noctis

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin quickly made a sweat drop as he was being stared at by Noctis and Lin about how he made a deal with Rumpelstiltskin. He made an exhale before he dropped down to their level before speaking about the deal,"Well..the deal was that Rumple-foreskin will help us with Xehanort with his blade for something. I won't explain much because..."
Vin then quickly pulled out his pistol to fire his bullet at the exact spot where Arachne's spider was at. He then exhaled before holstering his pistol as he continued his sentence,"The spider creeped me out..anywho, there are spies everywhere..from Arachne to Daichi spying on our movements..so I suggest we do something, as you would say reckless..."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:57 pm
User Image

User Image

"D*mnit, you shouldn't make a d*mn deal with him," Noctis said as his fingers rub on bridge of his nose. Mitsuki tilting her head about his tone, "You seems to have a history with Dark One," she said to him out of curiosity, "No, but I heard a lot of stories about him and how he makes
a deal with a client, including his murderous attitude if anyone break his deal. That's why my older siblings and I never trusted that guy,"
he revealed about his viewed towards Rumpelstiltskin. Mitsuki blinked about his distrust towards him. She looked at Vincent to talk about spies by Arachne and Daichi, she crossed her arms to think about it as she seemly figured that Daichi knew about her chirasengo, but Lin spoken out, "Knowing Lady Arachne's spiders, they are all over the realms. She already knows everything about us, so she might pass all of her information to Xehanort. If we make a move, she will send her army to ambush us," "But Precht-san said they have a BREW," she said to reminder about Xehanort's organization have a BREW. Noctis narrowed his eyes as he made his keyblade disappeared, "Only Lord Eibon can activate it by his own magic. If Xehanort have a BREW, then he need to find a Last Demon Tool known as a Key in order to summon Lord Eibon. It's impossible to pinpoint it's location, unless he entrust Arachne's spiders to use anyone to locate it before he steals it," he explains about the Key's impossible location, and theorized that he will steal the Key. Mitsuki listened to Noctis as she recalled from Death about the Key, then she looked at Vincent, "I suppose to go to London to restore British Brotherhood of Assassins, maybe finding Piece of Eden. I don't know," she said about the London that she supposed to go to to restore British Brotherhood, but she didn't know what to do because of upcoming crisis.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Noctis

Aussie Srives

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash