Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:36 am
Usha Lilit

"Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight.
Don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight. "

User Image

Usha herd a knock at the door but she couldn't understand who would send her anything. She got up from the bed and straightened her towel keeping one hand on it so it wouldn't fall. She opened the door to find Skyler there. " Hey Skyler, what are you doin here?" She said smiling at him.

"Trembling, crawling across my skin.
Feeling your cold dead eyes, stealing the life of mine."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Although you may judge me different...
grey is my look but...

looking down and searching in my bag for the sealents, and I hear the door open I say one sec im getting some stuff outav my bag loking up after getting the stuff i notic that Usha is in a towle and my fave turn completly red, and i say as i look away sorry i didnt know you were taking a shower, but you get a scyth made from pure diamondite, looking away still bright red , I handed her the scyth and the maintnence equipment and said "here i-is you scyth and the m-maintnence equipment for it

...but I am what i am
...life is my color

medicDemon

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:48 pm
Usha Lilit

User Image

Usha gazed at him and laughed. She took the stuff from him. She set the maintenance equipment for her new scythe on her bed but held her scythe. Her gazed trailed over it and she smiled. She looked at him now again and saw him still looking away. " You know you don't have to look away. Many people have seen me like this. What am I that bad looking?" She said in a mock hurt voice and she grabbed his wrist and pulled him into her room.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:02 pm
User Image
User Image

grey is my look but...

after being grabbed and pulled into her room, i fell flat on my face getting up I said sorry i looked away its...just...that you..well um...are... pretty and i try not to look at women when there... in just a towel rubbing my face since i got a bit of rugg burn from falling onto it. while averting my eyes my face was red from the rugg burn and blushing

...but I am what i am
...life is my color

medicDemon

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:14 pm
Jack Ambrose

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"my brother chose the power of Knowledge ..."

standing infront of the window outlooking the city, Jack was in deep thought as Kuriboh appeared next to him and gave a coo "everyone down there is so happy for my brother ... it seems this wedding is a way just to mask everyone's odvious fear" he said as Kuriboh gave a sad coo "i know, but i'm just stating the odvious ... with Xehanort still around and those others still hiding in the shadows, the world is slowly being consumed by evil ... i'm not sure if any of us can realy stop it ... even with these" he said looking at his card deck and drawed the top card and looked at it then back out the wiindow

"... i chose the power of Imagination"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:53 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Neji Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Dark Master lead to an evil fate ...

He sees his aunt disappeared to return to his heart leaving white feathers falling to the roof, Neji remember that he won't anyone see his curse mark on his forehead, so he still have bandage. He still have effected military pellet inside his body, he wasn't feel tired as he lay down and looking at night sky with his both hands behind his head. So many countless stars, he remembered that his uncle told him that stars are like home and seeing one star blinked out, his home got swallowed by darkness. He must find the way to restore his home, so everyone are okay and his cousin will become Head of Hyuuga Clan. He look out his Orange Wayfinder out of his chest armor and looking at it.

... I follow the right path of destiny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:32 pm
Usha Lilit

User Image

Usha smiled at him and thought she could have a little fun with him. She took her hand off of her towel quickly, making it loosen a bit and put it on his cheek turning his face to meet hers. "I'm really sorry I didn't mean to make you fall!" She said and took her hand from his face and put it on the scythe. Every time she moved her towel stated to loosen a tiny bit more. Of course she new this but she didn't care. She wanted to have a little fun.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image
User Image

grey is my look but...

Thanks here let me show you how to set up the maintnence for the scyth sicne it cant focus energy if its under grabbing some extra polish from my pocket i picked upt the scyth and put it in certain places on the scyth while saying these 3 points on this scyth are its breaking poinst and realease points, once the polish is applied these spots are indistructable like the rest of the scyth after making sure there were no more breaking areas i leaned back on the bed stretching, and de stifening my arms from fordging

...but I am what i am
...life is my color

medicDemon

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:04 pm
Usha Lilit

User Image

Usha walked over and sat down beside him which loosened the towel even more. "So who is the scythe from?" She said running her finger down the side of her scythe. She looked her hind Skyler and saw that her poison darts weren't far behind him. "Be careful of the darts behind you. I'd rather not have you die."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:16 pm
User Image
User Image
God of War

grey is my look but...

sorry i cant ell you im getting paid to keep my mouth shut, but its easyer to say its from me since i made it and delivered it, and dont worry i can use my power to make an invisible thin set of armour here i can show you lifting it up my arm to the cielin light you could see the glare off the metalic surface thats almost invisible

...but I am what i am
...life is my color

medicDemon

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

the day had quickly turned into night as James lead Kiko to other stores, he even managed to find a good suit as good as the one he was already wearing for the wedding. luckly James had a bit of a stash in his satchel sence he had the Philosipher's Stone in the Library to put a large Lead deposet into gold and broke it to millions of peices and he didnt even bother getting change back, he never liked to just hord up things and not share it. walking down the streets in the night sky he looked at Kiko "think we should head back? we can get back to last minute preperations and we need to pack up our things so we can move them to our new home ... speaking of i found the best place, i'm going to resurface Atlantis ... atleast the main capital, consider it like a mansion of wisdom and the sea"

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:22 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I never knew shopping could be so entertaining and actually fun." Tsukiko had no idea the town loved them so much. When James had gone to look for a suit she decided to go look at flowers for after the wedding as decorations. Then he had taken her around showing her different stores. She had learned all these traditions brides where suppose to follow for long happy marriage and stuff. It was fun at least. "James can we do this again one day, pretty please. Just walk around and spend time together." She was scared to moved in a way, but he was there so she wasn't as frightened. As long as James was around she knew that going to be okay, not just because he always protected her, but he gave the power to fight. "I like the fact that its ours.....not just our room any more its our home now....even thought I'll have no one to walk me down the aisle in two days, I know that I'm going to finally be apart of your family. Something other then just saying we are family, now its official. Miya's my sister, but most people wouldn't think she really is because they don't know our bond. I want people to know I love you though....because I do love you....with all my heart..."

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:37 am
Usha Lilit

User Image

Usha nodded and smiled at him. " Wow, you've got some serious talent. " She said standing up and grabbing her cloths off the floor and bed heading to the bathroom to change. When she came back out she smiled at him. " As much fun as it would be to do this in a towel I wanna know how to use it so, could you teach me?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:44 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"ofcourse we can, one of the reasons i too you here ... you need to relax more, i figured out a while back that to keep yourself overrun by the power you got to act normal, you know ... i meen we were mortals before this, so i figured sence you missed out on alot of stuff, why not now?" he said as he gave a laugh then looked at her "i'm working on who would walk you down the isle ... but i found the best person to wed us, anyway Kiko theres something you should know ... no matter who you are, everyone you care about, everyone who cares about you ... they're all your family ... blood or not" he said giving her a kiss "now ... i think we should go back home, tomorrow's a big day for last minute preperations ... i'll send the decor to Jack so he can put them up, we can come back here too ... but the biggest thing is for me to pack everything in the Library up ... it'll automaticly go to the new one at Atlantis which by the way is right over ... there" he said pointing up the mountian to the other side where nothing was there ... suddunly an earthquake came on that side but didnt shake the town. suddunly a large almost city like area shot up from the ocean and shined throuch the dusk and instantly repaired itself and a dome bubble appeared around it that was simmiler to the homes of the other Gods on Olympus and it was beautiful. it was close to the ocean but near the other temples "ok ... i admit ... it's pretty big but atleast we can say ... without a doubt ... the other Gods will be realy jelious" he said as the other towns people were looking in awe. Jack couldnt help but smile at looking at James and Kiko's new home for after their wedding "he is such a show off" he said shaking his head

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:19 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Smiling happily Tsukiko pulled him into a tight hug, "Its the greatest thing I've ever seen." She loved him, she really did. She reached up and kissed him smiling happily. "When do we get to move into out new home." She asked wanting to actually go and explore right now. She wanted to explore the beach and all the rooms. "So who is the person that is going to get us married. Oh and can I help back the Library up." She wanted to make amends for being stupid the last time she was there. She was still happy thought, and she was happy he was there.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games