Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"i guard the world with a staff in one hand ..."

seeing Kiko wake up he smiled "hey ... you back?" he asked her as he put his head down next to her's

"... and a sword in the other"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Blushing as she nodded slightly. "I'm sorry I fainted.....but ummmm..." She felt like fainting again. "I'd love to marry you." With that she blushed again hiding her eyes with her bangs.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

smiling, Ambrose just reached over and kissed her lips then took out the ring to put it on her finger, which was a perfict fit "just dont faint on me at the altier" he said teasingly to her

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko just smiled and reach to hug him. "I'll try not to," laughing lightly as she felt herself tear up. "Its just so beautiful thank you." She dried her eyes so she could look at the ring. Tsukiko couldn't remember when she cried happy tears. "You really are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I wouldn't be here now or alive with out you." With that she gave him another hug.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:32 am
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image
Heaven's gates won't open up for me

"Yes! I'm gonna get to be an aunty now!" She cheered happily, grabbing both of them in a hug. "Jeez, you guys are too cute." Releasing the happy couple, she quickly moved back, hoping neither of them would hurt her too badly for her comments. Scooting behind Miya, she temporarily hid behind her friend just in case they did send something her way.

With these broken wings I'm falling

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:36 am
Ќεε Ǽτåţħ
Once you touch a persons heart, you leave a lasting impression no one else can erase.

User Image

Suddenly, a bright light erupted in the middle of the room, growing bigger by the second. If anyone dared to look at it directly, they would be temporarily blinded. When the light grew big enough, a shoe appeared from it, followed by a leg and eventually a girl and her bird. Standing in the middle of the room, she stood, dripping water and shivering a bit. Blinking, Kylee looked around the room, unsure of what to do. "Um… where am I?" She asked, wrapping her arms around herself to try and keep her body warm. The fact that she had been stuck in the portal for three months still had yet to hit her, as it only felt like it had been at most a minute to her. Shifting nervously, she tried to stay away from any furniture so that she wouldn't get anything else wet.  

Saia Kakaru

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko was confused at first then quickly got up taking a blanket wrapping it around the girl. "Don't worry dear you're safe. Here come sit down." Taking the girl to a chair she sat her down." Tsukiko really needed to check into who was allowed to come into her temple. With a snap of her fingers she cast a drying spell. "My name is Tsukiko, my I asked what yours is."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

looking at the newcommer with interest, Ambrose wondered how she could have got here but he had to admit that she looked familiar. almost as if his mind had opened to new information "Kylee Aetaiyth ... all i know is your a traveler, harmless by nature and is usualy companied by a small bird ... other than that i dont know much" he said as he shook his head "new info developing ... must be a new book in the library about the current history ... just people and not events unfortunantly"

(sorry guys ... this is just a pit stop at Krystals and i still dont have internet at the house so ... those rping with Ambrose, Mxyzptlk, and the Doctor will just have to wait a while for my responces so please just continue and if you have to take them anywhere just go ahead but someone please pm me about whats going on)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:02 pm
━━━━━━User Image━━━━━━

User Image

If you live to cause pain.

Miya rolled her eyes, business as always. "As much as I would love to stay for the mush. I have business to attended to. Oh and Ambrose remember anything happens to her now. I'm coming after you." Of course she was kidding...to a degree. Laughing as she opened a portal taking her exit.

Then I live to end that pain.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:01 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

"i love your sister Kiko, she's so violent" he said with a chuckle "looks like were both getting new family members ... uncle Leo would have loved to meet you"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:32 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko smiled, "Really, what was he like." She had went to put tea on. Walking back into the room two tea trays followed behind her. "I'm sure I wish mom and dad could have at least meet you, but well they don't know I exist. Which is perfectly fine, because I in the end got the better deal." The tea trays sat themselves down. The cups filled themselves and severed themselves. "Help yourself please." She said with a smile to Kylee.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:46 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

"he was more of a father to me ... both my parents were killed and he saved me when i was just seven months ... got in the way of an athem'e thrown at me ... he always looked out for me" he said as he gently reached for the tea "are they still alive?"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:45 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I guess, but honestly I really don't care. They weren't any better then gran..I mean they dumped me on her. I was only three, and after that I never saw then again." Sitting down next to him she took her own cup of tea. "If someone could just give up their daughter like that...then who knows what would happened if they actually kept me. So maybe Grans living hell was better then mother and father selling me." She shivered as the thoughts entered her head, so she quickly pushed them away. "People like mom and dad just look out for themselves. They have each other, and I suppose that truly is the best thing for them."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:22 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

"and now you got me" he said with a smile as he just closed his eyes feeling a warmth from the people below, he could feel their minds and hearts growing wise, they were making schools and universities and it seemed that there might be peace and this is the best time to marry ... even Xehanort wasnt sturring up any trouble lately.

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:09 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Either way I win." Tsukiko said with a smile before taking a sip of her tea. She looked down at the ring and smiled softly. "Its just like a happy ever after in the fairy tales, only the witch its the princess." Of course she had to laugh. It was just how she was after all. She loved being different at times, just like at other times she didn't. It was just who she was after.

A song of the sea

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games