Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Evil of Ravenholm - OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDragow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:04 am
NayrVentess
joe-dude667
+2prof, d10damage. wink

he didn't say he needed the stats yet!! evil ........ sweatdrop

gonk

Naw, I use broadswords with my warlords a lot of the time, so I'm familiar with them. Now I need to figure out whether I want to use it instead of my current sword to kill the dragons; I don't think I'll be able to hit anything with the 3 less to attack. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:46 am
When you remembered the knowledge of the sword a while ago, you knew you don't have to deal the killing blow to the creature, you just have to bathe the blade in the blood of a freshly slain dragon.  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

iDragow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:12 am
And what better way to bathe it then through impaling the dragon with it to death? wink

Actually, I thought I "remembered" that if it made the killing blow, it was even more powerful enchantment than simply bathing it. I didn't go back and see if that was true or not, though. Oh well. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:10 am
Sorry for holding up the game, been AFK for a few days.  

joe-dude667

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:03 am
joe-dude667
Sorry for holding up the game, been AFK for a few days.

Don't woz, still waiting on Hars and Pelloth anyway  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:49 pm
Hey Nayr, I was just making a pregen wizard for a game I'm hoping to run, and I realized that I forgot to get two free rituals when we went to level 5 (i thought i got them at lv. 6 for some reason). I just added skull watch and enchant magic item to my list. hope that's cool.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:32 pm
SporkMaster5000
Hey Nayr, I was just making a pregen wizard for a game I'm hoping to run, and I realized that I forgot to get two free rituals when we went to level 5 (i thought i got them at lv. 6 for some reason). I just added skull watch and enchant magic item to my list. hope that's cool.

That is ab-so-loo-talay fine my man  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:19 pm
iDragow
all allies within 10 squares of me can spend a healing surge and regains additional hit points equal to my Charisma modifier (+1).

Cain will take advantage of that. Taken healing surge off Myth-Weavers sheet. mrgreen  

joe-dude667

iDragow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:17 pm
Remember to add 1 to your action point attack and 3 to its damage, Spork. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:02 pm
iDragow
hooray.

if this dragon dies to cloud of daggers auto-damage, I think i'm just going to have to make killstealing part of Gerash's character. First dragthuk, then the captain in the building outside. Ooh, or maybe I can kill the adult dragon, that'll be lol worthy.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:05 pm
SporkMaster5000
iDragow
hooray.

if this dragon dies to cloud of daggers auto-damage, I think i'm just going to have to make killstealing part of Gerash's character. First dragthuk, then the captain in the building outside. Ooh, or maybe I can kill the adult dragon, that'll be lol worthy.

What adult dragon? ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:14 pm
NayrVentess
SporkMaster5000
iDragow
hooray.

What adult dragon? ninja
it's a kobold warren with two dragon wyrmlings serving backup, you're not fooling anyone.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:14 pm
SporkMaster5000
NayrVentess
SporkMaster5000
iDragow
hooray.

What adult dragon? ninja
it's a kobold warren with two dragon wyrmlings serving backup, you're not fooling anyone.

Damn, I thought I was so subtle!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:00 pm
well you're not. hurry up and get Daelos to stab the dragon.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:34 am
NayrVentess
(As a note Joe, Daelos is in fact an elf ^^)

I knew this fact as well. In my mind he's slowly become more Human as he's slowly become more of a d**k.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff