Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Nights/North] Chapter I : Let The Rain Fall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:47 pm
Miai fires an arrow at the taller human though the short time to aim and distance probably hampered her effectiveness. ((I'm pretty sure a total of 12 doesn't hit.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:07 am
(( Round 2. Players turns again =3))

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:19 am
Sorry to say bamaotaku, your shot goes wide.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 am
Adriel ducked behind cover, and snuck towards the nearest one.

(Hide= Natural 1, Move Silently = 35)  

x_Adriel_x

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:01 am
Slightly annoyed, she doesn't dwell on it for long, keeping her same position for the moment, she notices that the small thing was hit by some creature flying above the other tower. Turning her aim in its direction, she fires an arrow at it. Here eyes will then take on a slight glow as she seeks out any evil among their opponents.

((And I'm sure a 13 misses as well. stare ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:58 am

Elena giggles at being called Elly, smiling in approval of her new nickname “Ok let me know if you can get that thingy working. Don’t worry about me; I can keep them busy for a while. Sorry Adriel, I don’t make great bait material.”

Elena shrieks more out of fury than actual pain. Her eyes seem to glow a bright blood red as she glares at her opponent, cursing under her breath and gritting her teeth from the stinging sensation in her upper arm. “Your gonna pay for that! If any of that landed on my clothes I’ll use your skin as material to fix it”

She raises her hand and a scorching blast of light appears from it. The shot goes wide, making her eyes narrow in frustration. Blood boiling, she moves to behind the tower hoping it will give her some cover.

(Scorching Ray: natural 1, never gonna hit gonk )

x-wild-eyes-x

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:23 pm
Quietly, Lilith flits into the enemy supply tower and spies from the highest rafters, ready to light the stick in a moments notice.

Shifting his weight, Drebins forces middle ballista to change targets from the bridge to the flyer being careful to keep his allies out of firing range. Hey Elly, I know you can hear me and I'm pretty sure you trust me somewhat. So please follow what I'm about to tell you. DON'T MOVE!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS FIRING YET!! BUT IMMA USE IT ANYWAYS!! Using the command word, as cone of lightning launches toward the target the ballista jolt from the recoil.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:44 pm
Maddita takes a look around and spots a patch of tall grass "perfect camoflage" she transforms into her cat form and bolts off in that direction

KawaiiTsukai

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:11 am
WIth a high pitched screach the flying humaniod recoiled as a line of lightning blasted him in the chest.

Rolling back he tumbled to the ground

((All 12 damage ;D))

The two to the right. Near the marsh, both slip around the wall and make for the enter bridge.

The one on the tower to the left dropps down a ladder on the hear side and make his way to the grass. While another, taller figure slips around the tower to follow a few steps behind.

Drebins it will take a full around action to reload that machine =3

Lilith see a large humanoid, what can only be discribed as a small Giant (An oxy moron if you need one XD) He is currently in the middle of gathering the boxes for ammo. He had already pulled one of the balista off it's stand and a second one had been worked on. Lilith drops the smoke stick, filling the room quickly fills with smoke, she can just see the huge humanoid back out of the room, with only the bag.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:17 am
Drebins heart ? I think I see a very small giant here. He just rip a scorpion of its stand. But I drop the smokestick and he backed out. Praise me. Praise me.

Good job. I'm going to need you to fly back here as soon as you can. But do it when the coast is clear. Don't want you getting hurt. Grabbing his calling stone to transmit the info to his allies. Well, there is some good news. I shot down the flier, not sure how long he'll stay down though. Lilith just reported to me that a 'small giant' just ripped a ballista off its stand. Be careful out there. And if there's someone who's not too busy, please come to the supply tower to help reload the ballistas while I shoot. Speaking of which.

Drebins heart , how do you shoot these things?

You aim at the target, then use the command word. Reloading is a punk thing to do though. Fluttering down to the ballista in the middle and spotting three enemies lined up trying to cross the bridge. A mischievous smile crosses her lips as well as a dazed expression. Tilting her head trying to get get the shot lined up. Patting the ballista and using the command word. Disappointed that nothing happened, she is caught off guard and is knocked off the ballista from the recoil of the shot.  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:51 pm
The female Paladin notches yet another arrow as she moves to stand in front of that tower, looking at the three who are making their way across that center bridge. Focusing on the one in front, she draws and fires once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:26 am
Seeing that the closest enemy was too far away, with practically no cover between them, Adriel opted to wait it out, until one of them was close enough to sneak up on.  

x_Adriel_x

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:50 pm

“Of course I trust you, good luck with that thing,”
she adds with a giggle. What reason have I not to trust him she wonders. From her position behind the top of the tower, she chants in a low tone. She raises her arms, then takes aim at the closest enemy to her on the middle bridge and fires.

(Scorching ray: 14, only realised that might not hit after I rolled damage sorry sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:19 am
Upon reaching the tall grass maddita pauses and takes a look around feeling alot safer she changes her form back to normal and prepares for the enemy.

(Hide~11 )  

KawaiiTsukai

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:18 pm
Lightning arched from the north tower. While fire streamed from the south. The three in the middle had no chance. Burned and shocked they begin to rise before the first one is dropped by a combination of two beams of fire and an arrow to the face.

Lilth Sees the large humaniod run back into the room as the smoke clears. Quickly picking up the balista he left behind he lines up a shot. Lighting arcs from the tip of the balista. Easily visable fromt he outside.

((reflext save of DC 15 or take 13 damage. Save and take half =3))

The first one on the left sneaks into the grass. The second one To the left, giving him sight to where the arrow had just come from. He grinns as a trio of blasts arc out of his outstreached fingers. Smahing into Miai

Maddita hears the one in the grass speak some launguage that is not quite arcane, but radiates power none the less.

The two on the center of the main bridge charge on. One on either side of the tower. They get about half way around the tower.

((10 damage to Miai ))

Update : Map for this round =3
User Image

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games