Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:26 pm
Yin had passed the lines seperating the southern and western territories, was quickly approaching the northern territory. He became excited thinking up a plan for taking down azulongmon, to fight such a dragon. The whisker would be the trophy for his master, Yin would take something for himself as well. As these thoughts crossed his mind of choosing what his prize would be he crossed into the northern territory, it will be easy to find him now.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:32 pm
Shawn pulls out his digivice and sends a message to Reki asking where he wanted to meet. "Hopfuly he gets back soon, I'm feeling a little uneasy."  

Zero slater

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:51 pm
Looking around and finds a angemon leading a group of patamon and gatomons to a building ,"Ready, go!" Devimon fley and grabs angemon and throws him at a wall ,"Touch of Evil!" Claw glows and slashes the angemon and throws staff to Lily ,"Beauty slap!" Slaps the angemon into falling in love with her and knocks him away ,"Devi, Lily, lets go.." They ride away with the staff of angemon in hand.

Shinegreymon dedigivolves to agumon and watched Kari's cell.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:36 pm
"Fine..."
nagato doubles back with the unconsious kari, and brings them both back to the base, where kari is placed in a HUGE containment room, with cameras and other stuff.....
salmon is forced into a HUGE digivolution chamber....

"Even if salamon is in the chamber, it'll take a while......without her partner...."  

Amias Nicht

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:45 pm
Beelzemon shot the imperialdramon while Kaji looked at the dragon fall from the sky ,"Omnislash...." A omnimon and black omnimon fired out of digivice and each slashed through imperialdramon and continued till he was turned into a digitama with a chipped tooth on ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:50 pm
"Hmmm, going into gatomon now....."  

Amias Nicht

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:11 pm
(Oh, btw guardians, to even the playing field, I'd start summoning the royal knights, if you want to stand a tenth of a chance......I don't think you guys can take demon lords on your own.......)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:15 am
(that would be fair the only thing missing is our commander)  

oreck01

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:13 am
(Im back) Reki gets the message from shawn and sends a message back to meet at the main hall.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:05 pm
(I'm assuming Rick is still next to me)
Shawn get a message back from Reki. "Ok where meeting in the main hall, Lets goo rick" Shawn starts off down the hall.  

Zero slater

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:00 pm
(did no one want an extra part....weird well if you do go to the club area for directions) Reki turns around and looks at Shawn and Rick as they run down the main hall."Glad you two could make it,now do ether of you know where Kari is she left a note saying she went some where?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:19 pm
(im next to ya shawn)
"Left?" Rick and Gaomon looked at each otherfor a minute. They were soon startled "SHE went back to the Alters!" "We got to go back and save them. they were overpowered by nagato last time, good chance he'll do it again

(what was the part and should we have a alarm the army of skullsatamon are comin)  

oreck01

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:58 pm
(I swear I sent a pm about that)

Yin was now a decent way into the north now. The mountains to the east where growing small. Yin scanned the sky for azulongmon.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:10 pm
oreck01
(im next to ya shawn)
"Left?" Rick and Gaomon looked at each otherfor a minute. They were soon startled "SHE went back to the Alters!" "We got to go back and save them. they were overpowered by nagato last time, good chance he'll do it again

(what was the part and should we have a alarm the army of skullsatamon are comin)

Shawn, Agumon, and Veemon all had desturded faces "Why would she go by herself" "Hey Shawn wasn't she injured" "Yeah she was, theres no way she could of won like that. What are we gonna do Reki."  

Zero slater

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:11 pm
Reki starts to grin."Well first we need a little help and i know exactly who to ask they owe me a ton,Shawn i want you to go to the beach and gather all the digimon you find there and if any one trys to stop you i will send Moku as back up(He better get on soon or i will kick him at school).Rick you stay with me we are going to do a little sneeking.""I hate when he gets this look."
"Great im still tired and already have a mission great.""Childes play."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games