Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Lost in the Digital World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:39 pm
"Right, the Veemon chain... I have memorized every digimons attacks and forms. ((Not really, I just look them up on wikipedia)) Like fanbeemon, his attacks are Gear Stinger and 88 call(Calls other fanbeemon to help, only works in forests, feilds, etc."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:44 pm
*Sighs* "My story is a long one. On the day of my birthday I discovered my Digivice laying next to my computer. When I picked it up, I was sucked into the digital world where I met fanbeemon. And Xane... Fanbeemon became my partner, but both of us were unaware of the chaos that Xane was causing here. He gave us tasks, not telling us that all we were helping to do was ruin this world." "Eventualy, we figured out what we had been doing. digimon ran from us.. it was horrible. We had plotted to turn against him for some time, but never had the chance."  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:45 pm
"But still," said Mis setting Fanbeemon down on the ground before her."You still work for Xane and I cant allow you to just walk away,Renamon get ready."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:46 pm
"I wouldn't fight us if I were you. Besides, I'm not going anywhere. If you would like us to kill you, we would be happy to. And please note that if you fight us, you will lose, no doubt about it."  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

0-Willow-Blade-0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:48 pm
"Wow his confident...." he said, with a sigh knowing he was going to be tied into this somehow.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:51 pm
"Renamon, Power Paws!"
Renamons paws burst into an inferno of blue flames,"If you blieve ou can win then I will take the first strike."
((before we start I dont know If I asked already but do you guys fight with the dice rules.))  

Misujage

Saint

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:53 pm
((Never, it is lame))
" Fanbeemon, you know what to do." "Right!" Shouted fanbeemon "88 Call!" A lound humming sound is heard as many fanbeemon come flying from every direction to help"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:55 pm
"Renamon Diamond Storm."
Renamon flung her arms and shards came flying out in every direction at the Fanbeemon super charged with the fire from her paws.  

Misujage

Saint

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:56 pm
"And remember fanbeemon, stay away from her paws!" *Pulls out hid digivice and looks at renamons attacks.* Power paws: Renamon's fists and feet glow in a ghostly blue light which quickly become engulfed in a raging inferno of blue flames. Renamon then leaps into the air, kicking and slicing at her foes

Diamond Storm: Renamon summons a cloud of razor-sharp shards which she fires on her foe.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:57 pm
Tasubi and dark veemon hid in a tree away from the battle.  

0-Willow-Blade-0

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:59 pm
*Watches her attacks and spots a weakness* "There! Her diamonds cannot home! Dodge them and use gear stinger! Also, when her powerpaws are active, her torso is vunerable to hits."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:01 pm
"Renamon spin and engulf your body in flames."
Renamon spun wildly as her body changed and looked like a fire tornado.
Mis drew out her digivice and scanned Fanbeemon:

Gear Stinger: Fires the small needle at an enemy.

88 Call: Buzzes to call other Fanbeemon for help (only works in forests/woods).  

Misujage

Saint

0-Willow-Blade-0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:04 pm
"Hmmm... who to help... what do you think Vee" he asked.
"Well the renamons out numbered" Veemon said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:06 pm
"Renamon we are so close just hang on a little longer and we can end this fight,"  

Misujage

Saint

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:08 pm
... Fanbeemon, take that veemon out of this battle. make sure they do not interfere. and use gear stinger on renamon, all of you!  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games