Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:30 pm
One eye roll later, Beau responded. "I was a guerrilla freedom fighter for a few years in Kalos, I spent most of my life living on the outskirts of La Ruche, I learned a lot about plant life despite how much I hated it, and money has never been my friend. So...yeah, I remember. The question is, does our high and mighty sir remember what food not pre-prepared looks like?" Quietly looking at the small amounts of plant life nearby, Beau was quick to grab a few bits of plant life he recognized as remotely edible. Well, he wasn't going die from poisoning at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:36 pm
Tesei Utakata
One eye roll later, Beau responded. "I was a guerrilla freedom fighter for a few years in Kalos, I spent most of my life living on the outskirts of La Ruche, I learned a lot about plant life despite how much I hated it, and money has never been my friend. So...yeah, I remember. The question is, does our high and mighty sir remember what food not pre-prepared looks like?" Quietly looking at the small amounts of plant life nearby, Beau was quick to grab a few bits of plant life he recognized as remotely edible. Well, he wasn't going die from poisoning at least.

"Of course. I was part of the patrol squad. You were terrible at staying hidden, by the way. This time I suggest you bury your scraps so you don't attract unwanted attention from the local wild life." Larrimore replied.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:47 pm
"Alrighty. Bury scraps inside knight's helmet rather than patrol path. I'll keep it in mind." Beau snarked back, quickly shoveling a few berries into a sack.

From farther up the mountain, a small snarl would echo down. It appeared the wildlife of Mt Silver was beginning to notice the unwelcome intruders.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:24 pm
Tesei Utakata
"Wow. And here I thought I was speaking out of this guy here." Leslie replied in awe, absent-mindedly patting Tiny with one of her hands. Well, looks like she knew more than she gave herself credit for. "Wait, that means I should start training again. I ain't gonna be the lesser Fairy hybrid around here."
"Not so much apparently." Kaya replied to the girl. "And don't think i'm going to slack off. I've got to make myself more relevant around here so I'm doubling up on my training to make up for it."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:03 pm
Tesei Utakata
"Alrighty. Bury scraps inside knight's helmet rather than patrol path. I'll keep it in mind." Beau snarked back, quickly shoveling a few berries into a sack.

From farther up the mountain, a small snarl would echo down. It appeared the wildlife of Mt Silver was beginning to notice the unwelcome intruders.

"Looks like the mountain is restless today...like every other day." Larrimore sighed. "I've only walked around the base of the mountain a few times since being here but from what I've read about Mt. Silver this place is closed off from the public for good reason."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:31 pm
"Well, I'd expect the mountain that's basically the guard to the Pokemon League to be fairly...active." Beau said, looking around the cliff in an effort to locate anything resembling an enemy. All he saw was a bunch of rocks. And some strange gray speck sitting higher up. A strange gray blip that was slowly growing larger. A strange gray blip with tusks. "Oh hell. Incoming!" Beau shouted, diving away from the path he figured that the approaching Donphan was taking.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:05 pm
Trish's wandering had lead her to the room she called her own, where she had found herself staring vacantly into the crystal orb Lykas had brought her from the King'a vault. Idina sat on the bed behind her, shooting embers into the air and catching them with her developing psychic powers. Deep in the emptiness of the clear ball, Trish began to see images taking form.

A vague human shape chased a less human shape around in the empty void. The vague shapes faded into a shining flame that flickered out and left behind an image she recognized. Her own reflection looked back at her in wonder, though her face was shrouded in shadow. And it was all gone.

"What the hell just happened?" She demanded of the empty air, causing Idina to yelp and nearly fall off the bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:19 pm
Tesei Utakata
"Well, I'd expect the mountain that's basically the guard to the Pokemon League to be fairly...active." Beau said, looking around the cliff in an effort to locate anything resembling an enemy. All he saw was a bunch of rocks. And some strange gray speck sitting higher up. A strange gray blip that was slowly growing larger. A strange gray blip with tusks. "Oh hell. Incoming!" Beau shouted, diving away from the path he figured that the approaching Donphan was taking.

"Got it!" Larrimore declared as he purposely put himself in the Donphan's path, digging his feet into the ground as he prepared to stop the elephant dead in its tracks. And the Pinsir hybrid would be successful, his immense natural strength and honed reflexes allowing him to catch the Pokemon just at the right time...for five seconds.

"s**t!" Was all dear old Larry could say before he lost his grip on the Ground type, the beast resuming its roll as it bowled him over.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:56 am
Lykas had moved off to his bedroom shortly after Sub's speech, returning to the main room a long while later with a few Pokeballs at the ready. "Huh...Where'd Ryan go?" He wondered aloud, not seeing the channeler anywhere nearby. Maybe he was still collecting his own handful of supplies?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:44 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas had moved off to his bedroom shortly after Sub's speech, returning to the main room a long while later with a few Pokeballs at the ready. "Huh...Where'd Ryan go?" He wondered aloud, not seeing the channeler anywhere nearby. Maybe he was still collecting his own handful of supplies?

Ryan enters the main room. His gourd was strapped to his back and only a single pokeball hung by his hip. On his back was waterproof pack and strapped to his left his was his Shellder Knife.

The Channeler spots the Hybrid. "Are you ready to depart? This isn't going to be an easy task. I've had to tangle with Relicanth previously. They are as tough as they look." Ryan mentions.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:55 pm
Spotting Ryan at last, Lykas noticed something. Only one Pokeball. He hesitated for a moment before he replied and when he did, he looked a bit sheepish. "I will be in just a second." He said, turning to run back to his room for a moment.

When he got there, he dropped his Pokeballs on his desk and grabbed an artefact he hadn't touched in quite some time. It was a spike from the Pearl Cloyster's shell. He had never mentioned it to anyone outside of his master but the spike was a second, much smaller one than what he had used to make his Artifact when he became a hybrid. As such, he'd deemed it unfit for use intending to turn it over to Varuna. It had not gone as intended and so he had held onto it. In the end, he had turned it into a spike-like dagger but never used it. Now might be a good time.

Returning to Ryan with this item and his hoverboard, he finally nodded his consent. "I'm good now. Forgot something." He said, indicating the dagger hanging from his now empty belt.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:00 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Spotting Ryan at last, Lykas noticed something. Only one Pokeball. He hesitated for a moment before he replied and when he did, he looked a bit sheepish. "I will be in just a second." He said, turning to run back to his room for a moment.

When he got there, he dropped his Pokeballs on his desk and grabbed an artefact he hadn't touched in quite some time. It was a spike from the Pearl Cloyster's shell. He had never mentioned it to anyone outside of his master but the spike was a second, much smaller one than what he had used to make his Artifact when he became a hybrid. As such, he'd deemed it unfit for use intending to turn it over to Varuna. It had not gone as intended and so he had held onto it. In the end, he had turned it into a spike-like dagger but never used it. Now might be a good time.

Returning to Ryan with this item and his hoverboard, he finally nodded his consent. "I'm good now. Forgot something." He said, indicating the dagger hanging from his now empty belt.

Ryan's eyes would grow dark upon seeing it. "How did you come to have that? I know of only one pokemon it could of come from and repelling it was the most I could of ever hoped to do." the channeler spoke in a very frank tone. it would seem things would have to get cleared before either of them departed on this mission.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:05 pm
"I had to fight a Cloyster with a pearl shell and retrieve one of it's spikes to make the artifact that turned me into a hybrid. Master Varuna sent me to retrieve it ages ago." Lykas replied, giving the spike an odd look. "Why?" He asked. "I know it took nearly every ounce of strength that I and all of my Pokemon had to break it off but were were fortunate that the one we managed to break had a second, smaller one pretty much attached. I had always intended to give this to him. I figured he might have a use for it. Just never have remembered to bring it when leaving home to train."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:21 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
"I had to fight a Cloyster with a pearl shell and retrieve one of it's spikes to make the artifact that turned me into a hybrid. Master Varuna sent me to retrieve it ages ago." Lykas replied, giving the spike an odd look. "Why?" He asked. "I know it took nearly every ounce of strength that I and all of my Pokemon had to break it off but were were fortunate that the one we managed to break had a second, smaller one pretty much attached. I had always intended to give this to him. I figured he might have a use for it. Just never have remembered to bring it when leaving home to train."

"And I had to repel that same Pink Shell Cloyster when getting the materials I needed to forge my gourd with the help of Varuna." Ryan states, a bit of vemon in his tone when he mentioned their master. "Orth took a beating while trying to keep it away from me. Thankfully he survived." Ryan adds.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:26 pm
Lykas heart sank when Ryan brought up survival. "You were lucky. Narcissa gave everything she had for me. Literally. Her very life force was infused into me to ensure I survived the process of becoming a hybrid." He replied, remembering when she had first hatched and he and Odd trying to decide who would be her official trainer.

"Wait...Varuna sent you after the same Pokemon? Something smells fishy about that and it's definitely not a Relicanth." He said after a moment, the realization of what Ryan had just told him clicking in his mind at that point. "I feel like we should be very wary of our master from here on.."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games