Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:20 pm
Sub smiled in response to Lykas, he liked the hybrid, perhaps because their sense of humor was very similar. "And so I shall, faithful minion!" He replied with a laugh. "And I can not make guarantees on the degree of roughness. Just grin and bear it, Kaya." That time he followed his words with a wink.

"Lykas first." The man said as he faced the jellyfish man. "You are a pretty talented hybrid I must admit, however you are in the same line as a few others in this team insofar that you lack discipline. While you can and do pursue your goals you seem to have trouble finding a balance between them and your duties here with the team. Fortunately I know just the person who can help you with that and perhaps you can help him learn to be a little more free spirited..." Sub said as he coughed and waved Ryan over. "The two of you are going to spend some time together in Hoenn. I want the two of you to head out to the Eastern Hoenn Sea, without any supplies or Pokemon...outside of your Kingdra, Ryan. Your purpose there is to find and capture a Relicanth. I'm sure you both know how rare those particular fish are and it might take you days to find one so you'll find to a place to sleep and you're not allowed to go into any cities. I hope you can find a nice island to crash on. Oh and I insist you keep your SNAGs on you. All their functions will be disabled but GRAY will still be keeping an eye on you two so no cheating." Sub smiled.

"Odd, where do I start with you...keep up the good work. Just speak up some more why don't ya?" He laughed. I guess he really didn't have much to say to him. "Oh and...if you ever hear from Toren, let me know." That was random.

"Now Kaya, I actually have some words for you. You're a hybrid and all but I think you got kind of lax in your training. What do you think? I don't know if you've had other things on your mind or what but at a time like this we could use all the firepower we can get so with that said I would like it if you started picking up the pace on your training. To help you out I got this for you..." He told the man as he reached into his backpack again and pulled out a dull gray stone. "It's a Fairy Gem, or at least it used to be. I won't tell you how to do it but I want you to restore this gem. I'm sure you can figure out how." The Snagem leader said as he tossed him the gem. "Bring me back the restored gem. I'll know if it's the same one. I carved a little S on the side of it."

With Kaya taken care of he turned his attention to Trish now, and his face became more stern as he did. "Let me apologize in advanced, Trish." He told the girl, letting out a sigh. "What are you doing? You've been here for a good long time and yet I barely see you. I know you've been sleeping here, I know you've been eating here, but what else? I rarely see you out on missions, in fact your mission log is startling scarce. The deal is you can live and eat here for free as long as you pull your weight but you're not. And what are your goals in life? Do you even have any? You became apart of this team in Kalos which I assume your reasoning was to help topple the king's regime. Well that's all done, for better or worse. What now? Was that it, all you ever plan on setting out to do? You're still young and have plenty of years ahead of you and I would hate to see you waste them. And for that matter you are a lot like in Amaranth in some ways. Who is Trishella? What is she all about? Do you even know? I don't have a particular task or gift to give you, just this words. If I did have to give you a task it is this; think. Think and reflect on your life until now and the life you want to live."

"Now anyone else?" The man said looking around.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:44 pm
As I made it back towards the back, heading to my room, I find Tristen and Freth there on the bed. Tristen was trying to get back to his book learning today as his newly evolved Xatu was watching him do it. Freth looked towards the door. "Hey, Blizzard...did I sense Sub here?" she asked.

"Yea." I said. "He's back finally. Tristen I need you to do something when you're done with that?"

"Yea, Blizz?"

"I need you to go to Verdanturf Town in the Hoenn region, and be sure to bring Blitzle just in case." I said. "It's nothing major, at least I hope not at the moment. Scout the place out, really. See anything and everything. Shadow Pokemon movement, HAZARD movement, anything out of the ordinary. Try to avoid a fight if you can, help only if needed. Scouting the area may help the team later."

"What are you going to do, Blizzard?" Freth then asked.

"I got another angle to go investigate on. Hopefully if I can find out what I want to find out, we can maybe avoid getting blindsided again." I told her.

"Sounds like a plan. Though, uh...you seem a bit irritated. Everything alright?"

"Eh, Aden, Cera, and I had words." I said. "They're mellowing out outside. Hopefully."

"...ok, Cera is one thing, but Aden? Seriously?" Freth asked. "That...wasn't smart."

"Nope. I'm fine though." I said. "I can't really let it get the better of me. We all have bigger fish to fry anyhow. Speaking of, depending what happens, you and I may end up on a trip later."

"Fine by me." Freth said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:02 pm
"It had to be Hoenn, didn't it?" Lykas asked with a groan. "You know I hate that place." Hate it may but orders were orders. ""Whatever. You providing the Pokeball or are we to use one of our private stock?" He asked the leader before looking over to Ryan.

Odd shrugged. "I'll see what I can do. And ya. If I hear from him, I'll definitely give you a shout."

Listening to what Sub had to say, Kaya nodded as he accepted the gem. How was he supposed to get this thing restored? He had always assumed elemental gems broke or something similar when their energy was used up. "So...what? It's like a battery for Fairy energy?" He asked, not quite understanding the mechanics of the stone .

When Sub spoke to her Trish was a bit taken aback. He had expected a chewing up, sure but she had expected it to be worse than that. "Think." She repeated after a moment. He was right, of course. She would never get anywhere if she didn't figure out who she was and what her life's goals were. Everyone else here seemed to have something they were aiming for and it gave them ambition, drive. Some kind of motivation did seem to be what was lacking in her life. A life goal and a better understanding of her identity seemed to be the current goal for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:28 pm
Arkana would have a bemused grin on her face as she listened to what Sub had to say to the others. "Oh what the hell. Anything you would like me to relay to my boss, bossman?" She'd glance over at Kayvaan, who was still staring at her. "...Or maybe a way to get a hold of her as well. She still has her SNAG on her, but obviously, I don't carry one myself." Kayvaan would nod in approval, which resulted in the Zoroark looking around. "Okay, where's a random item to throw at you?..."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:49 pm
Leslie nodded at Sub and backed away, watching as the quartet came up to the man. Hmm, what had Kaya gotten there? Interesting. "Hey, jingles. Mind if I take a look? Figure someone who has done some training to advance themselves might be able to help."

Beau nodded at Sub before looking over at where Larry was standing. "Better get going. Hate to let that flag fall down while we sit here."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:54 pm
"Hm?" Kaya asked, looking over at Leslie. "You can look, sure but I don't see how much you could help with this. You're more of the....physical type." He replied, trying to politely tell Leslie she was a brute and that he believed her lack of finesse to be detrimental to the task he'd been given.

"Hey! It's not like I haven't been trying. I just...I'm not sure where to start..." Trish moaned from where she stood to Kaya's other side. Anyone looking at her directly might see her now clutching at her Fennekin's Pokeball. It was obvious that the Fire-type was part of her plan, if she had one. "Que voulez-vous savoir, petit Gorgon?" She muttered under her breath, glaring at the young hybrid from the corners of her eyes.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:17 pm
Leslie glanced between the two who had responded to her, debating the best order to attack them. Well, take the one you understand, then kick the littler girl for points. "Kaya, bite my shiny metal butt and drop the subtlety. I can help, you just choose to think I can't be." She sweetly told the Klefki hybrid, offering up a toothy grin from both her mouths before turning to Trish. "And to you. I would thank you to leave your prejudice at that door before I use Tiny here to punt you through it. Just because we helped free your great state of Kalos doesn't mean I need to put up with your great and glorious degradation of hybrids. So, unless you have something better to offer than whispered comments that aren't as quiet as you think, kindly go and find yourself some actual purpose." Leslie said, her tone becoming more aggressive as she spoke. She wasn't going to put with anything from her, not today.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:22 pm
"Well, if you've got ideas, I'll be glad to hear them because I've got none right now." Kaya responded, looking over to Trish when Leslie turned hr focus to her. She did kind of deserve that.

"Putain, je pensais que je étais plus calme que cela." Trish grumbled as she straightened up. "That wasn't prejudice. It was self defense against a personal attack." She retorted before walking off. Sub was right, after all. She needed to find a way to stand out here and make herself useful. Too many hybrids and not enough humans. Besides, she needed to figure herself out before doing anything did any good.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:40 pm
Leslie looked at Trish as the other girl stomped off, quietly writing down a note on her SNAG while Tiny snapped at Trish in response. Quietly turning to the stone and looking it over, the Mawile hybrid came to a simple conclusion. "Time travel, or massive influx of Fairy typed energy. Best I got. So, unless you got some way to revert it to its old state or a few extra batteries full of the right energy,we might have a problem here." She told Kaya, shrugging at the end of it. Well, she tried.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:56 pm
"That....might actually work. Sort of." Kaya said in response to Leslie's ideas. "I think I might be able to learn an attack that could fix it." He spoke to himself at this point, looking through the PokéDex feature of his SNAG. "Here it is!" He exclaimed.

"Klefki can learn Recycle. If I could figure that out...." He thought aloud.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:05 pm
"Wow. And here I thought I was speaking out of this guy here." Leslie replied in awe, absent-mindedly patting Tiny with one of her hands. Well, looks like she knew more than she gave herself credit for. "Wait, that means I should start training again. I ain't gonna be the lesser Fairy hybrid around here."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:12 pm
Outside, on the mountainside just outside the base, Beau was beginning to realize the error in accepting this idea so freely. It was frosty as all hell, the wind felt like a sharp knife in the exposed parts, and he couldn't fly if he wanted to. "So. Larry. How you thinking we should do this? Because the easy way is officially out." Beau announced, shaking himself with shivers. Why did it have to be cold?  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:28 pm
Tesei Utakata
Outside, on the mountainside just outside the base, Beau was beginning to realize the error in accepting this idea so freely. It was frosty as all hell, the wind felt like a sharp knife in the exposed parts, and he couldn't fly if he wanted to. "So. Larry. How you thinking we should do this? Because the easy way is officially out." Beau announced, shaking himself with shivers. Why did it have to be cold?

"That's a good question." Larrimore replied. The Pinsir hybrid had left behind his suit of armor and now sported his plain undergarments, a shirt and pants. Armor won't keep you warm up here nor is the extra weight useful when mountain climbing. "We won't survive the temperatures at night on our own so we'll need to make as much progress as possible during daylight and find shelter to make a fire in before the sun sets. We have your powder but without a spark it's useless."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:57 pm
"Well, if in doubt, we can always knock two rocks together and hope. Now, let's roll!" Beau crowed, quickly moving to the path he could spy. Realizing that he might have left Larry behind, Beau turned around and jerked his head towards the peak. "C'mon, Larry. We're going up the mountain and I'm not letting you lead. Last time you led, we ended up in...interesting times." Turning back to his path, Beau began to stomp his way forward. Why did he have to remind himself about what had made them so hostile before?  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:23 pm
Tesei Utakata
"Well, if in doubt, we can always knock two rocks together and hope. Now, let's roll!" Beau crowed, quickly moving to the path he could spy. Realizing that he might have left Larry behind, Beau turned around and jerked his head towards the peak. "C'mon, Larry. We're going up the mountain and I'm not letting you lead. Last time you led, we ended up in...interesting times." Turning back to his path, Beau began to stomp his way forward. Why did he have to remind himself about what had made them so hostile before?

Larrimore didn't say anything, instead he just rolled his eyes and followed after Beau.

Five minutes and multiple shrubs and rocks later the Pinsir hybrid finally spoke up. "Do you remember how to scavenge for food?" The man asked, a hint of animosity in his voice.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games