Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:42 pm
shadowabyss1301
Shadow of Miracles

o3o depends on the type of pokemon i can catch that will decide it for me... Also was told i cant catch anything during this event so i'm getting miss signals here lol XD

The pokemon are on the daily weather topic

and the reason I'm asking is because I'm debating whether to open pokemon catching for the last day or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:56 pm
Shadow of Miracles
shadowabyss1301
Shadow of Miracles

o3o depends on the type of pokemon i can catch that will decide it for me... Also was told i cant catch anything during this event so i'm getting miss signals here lol XD

The pokemon are on the daily weather topic

and the reason I'm asking is because I'm debating whether to open pokemon catching for the last day or not.

o3o ah~ and that last part of mixed signals was suppose to be a funny o3o guess it failed... Luckily i'm not becoming a comedian XD

but yeah id might take part depending on the pokemon that are aviable o3o  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:02 pm
(LOUD SWEARING)

Why the heck does gaia suddenly decide to log you out while you're in the middle of an response???
Why am i so slow when it comes to responding???
WHY ARE MARCO AND TERA SO CUTE?!

Well, whatever. It probs would've been awkward and a waste of time to fix if I had managed to get my post in right after Marco's >3>  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:06 pm
Sekaino
(LOUD SWEARING)

Why the heck does gaia suddenly decide to log you out while you're in the middle of an response???

Well, whatever. It probs would've been awkward and a waste of time to fix if I had managed to get my post in right after Marco's >3>

oh lawd the times that has happened to me XD

luckily though I learned if you click the back button on the browser fast enough it'll take you back to what you were typing OwO  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:25 pm
Sekaino
(LOUD SWEARING)

Yeah its the worst kind of feeling

when something like that happens it completely drains my motivation to post. That's why whenever I finish a post, I select everything and right-lick to copy, just in case something goes wrong because then I can just "paste" everything that I wrote.

Also sorry about speeding things along like that ^^; I wanted to RP a scene with Kaos before the end of the day so I rushed v.v  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:21 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Sekaino
(LOUD SWEARING)

Yeah its the worst kind of feeling

when something like that happens it completely drains my motivation to post. That's why whenever I finish a post, I select everything and right-lick to copy, just in case something goes wrong because then I can just "paste" everything that I wrote.

Also sorry about speeding things along like that ^^; I wanted to RP a scene with Kaos before the end of the day so I rushed v.v

Nah, it's fine!! Honestly though feel free to yell at me if you want me to post faster because im an idiot =3=

I'll be sure to be more careful or maybe just try to think of an reply quicker.  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:32 pm
KawaiiBunny 65 the annoucment went out that there was to be no more posting until we.changes.over.the dates  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:28 pm
Soo...how are the rooms in the temporary housing thing set up?
Is there like multiple rooms with a couple students or are all girls in one room and all boys in the other??  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:16 pm
Sekaino
Soo...how are the rooms in the temporary housing thing set up?
Is there like multiple rooms with a couple students or are all girls in one room and all boys in the other??

The rooms were assigned! Here is the post that lists all the rooms and who's in them :3

I don't know where holly would go though xwx  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:07 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

-siiiigh- of course the answer would have to be on the only page I didn't check...

Thanks tho
I'll just have her be in a room of her own
If that's okay??  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:24 pm
Sekaino

yeah i learned quickly in other guilds that "when in doubt, go to page 1" XD and even then i fail to follow this iron clad rule XD
so i know how ya feel ^^

TheWhiteDragonfly

And your very fluffy o3o Pets you're mane  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:27 pm
shadowabyss1301

Purrrrrrr  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:40 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
shadowabyss1301

Purrrrrrr

I was expecting being bitten or scratched but yeah XD been there done that Shows what one kitten did to my right hand and forearm XD

Keeps petting  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:43 pm
Sekaino
TheWhiteDragonfly

-siiiigh- of course the answer would have to be on the only page I didn't check...

Thanks tho
I'll just have her be in a room of her own
If that's okay??

Yes that's fine. Apologies for not assigning your character a room. We dropped the ball on that >.<  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:08 pm
X Kaos X

Its cool!
I did join the guild a pretty awkward time so ....^^;;  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games